Cuckold's Choice - Cover

Cuckold's Choice

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Intimidated by his big-breasted, overbearing wife, schoolteacher Sam is unable to perform. After seeing her cheating with a hugely endowed acquaintance Sam yields to temptation and easily attains erection with a tractable grade eight student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Size  

"Hi, Honey. You're late? Did you have a hard day, darling?"

Shelly greeted him with a cheery smile. She was wearing a t-shirt and it was obvious that her big, soft breasts were bare under it. They jiggled and swayed provocatively as she came close and offered her mouth for a kiss. Sam's lips brushed hers briefly. He remembered vividly that those same lips had recently been the cum-slimed receptacle for another man's lust. He headed for the bar to get a drink.

"Please, dear... let me get it. Scotch?"

"Yeah... lots of ice." God, she hadn't offered to get him a drink since the first year they were married, seven years ago. She'd been a sweet wife, at first. But she'd become progressively more demanding, more critical and, above all, more domineering. And, despite the appeal of her lush body, he had become more and more apprehensive and timid about sex.

"Have I told you lately that I love you?" Shelly asked as she brought him his drink and sat o the edge of his reclining chair. "You're a pretty special guy, you know. And I guess I've been sort of bitchy, haven't I?"

"It's OK, Shelly. I've given you lots to bitch about, I guess." But not enough to justify what you've done. Can't you see those horns on my head? The ones you gave me yesterday and today. And God knows how many other times. "It must be hard for you... like... me not being able to... you know?" Why am I such a wimp? Why can't I tell her what I saw and how it made me feel? Rick was right when he called her a bitch and I bet she'll be panting for his 10 inches again by tomorrow.

"It may be a lot my fault, darling?" Shelly's hand dropped to his groin and Sam's penis seemed to shrivel and try to retreat up inside. What was the matter with him? Why couldn't he just grab her and lay her, right here on the living room floor? Despite young Sally's ministrations, he had that almost nauseous feeling of desire in his belly.

"Maybe we can eat out tonight? A quiet dinner, some wine and... well, we can see what develops. But it's OK, darling... I just want to be with you... to make you happy."

Sam couldn't believe his wife's behaviour that evening. She was soft-spoken, solicitous and affectionate. And, most surprising of all, she was meek, almost timid. But there was no way he was going to have a wet deck. Or, more accurately, a wet mouth. He couldn't bring himself to kiss her, at least, not with his tongue. In bed, she snuggled and cuddled but there was no aggression. His usually limp organ swelled in appreciation of her seemingly changed personality and, by the time she slept, he had the best hard on he'd had, except with young Sally, for many months. But the image of her in this same bed with another man's cock ploughing her fat furrow kept him from mounting her big-titted frame.

Was he crazy? My God, they could send him to jail for what he did yesterday... and what he was planning to do today. Sam was sitting on a bench beside the back door of the school, waiting for the tempting, little thirteen-year-old.

Saturday was a good day for what he planned. The school would be vacant. The janitors cleaned on Friday night and no self-respecting teacher was going to give up a weekend day for anything short of catastrophe so he'd be alone with the pretty, precocious youngster.

"Hi, Mr. Slade. Been waiting long?" Sally spoke cheerily as she came around the corner.

"Just a few minutes, Sally. And you're early, anyway." He couldn't take his eyes from the sight of the attractive youngster. She was wearing a flimsy top that didn't quite reach her midriff, leaving her belly with its adorable navel bare. He could see the dark outline of her aureoles through the light fabric, which was poked out by her nipples. Her skirt began well below her navel, a hip-hugger, and ended at her upper thighs, so short that, even standing as she was, he could see the edge of her pink panties. He felt an ache in his groin.

"I guess I left my essay in your office yesterday. I was kind of flustered when I left. Were you flustered too, Mr. Slade," she asked, a cute, little grin playing at the corner of her mouth.

"Yeah, I guess so," and Sam felt his face flush with embarrassment and he turned away to unlock the door. He was a kook. The girl followed him inside and down the dark, windowless hallway to his dark, windowless office.

"Golly, that's sure bright," Sally exclaimed when he turned on the overhead light. Then he turned on the desk lamp and extinguished the ceiling light so they could see without the glare.

"Was it? Like? My story... was it really the best in the class?" She had picked her essay paper off the floor beside the desk where it had fallen yesterday when she was pleasing her teacher.

"Definitely, Sally." Sam sat down by the desk and Sally stood in front of him, smiling. "But I have another question about it."

"Uh huh... what's it about?" The pretty thirteen-year-old shifted her weight from one foot to the other as if she was anxious about something. And she was. She could hardly wait until she took off her clothes to hear what her teacher would say when he saw the change. Would he be pleased? She sure hoped so. Uncle Ben liked it so Mr. Slade should, too.

"First, come closer, Sally. Does you uncle ever kiss you?"

"Yeah... sometimes. Do you wanta kiss me, Sir?" and as she asked, she moved in between his legs and leaned close.

For both of them, the kiss was special. For Sally because her uncle had never really kissed her, not with his tongue, and after she got over the initial shock, her teacher's kiss made her all warm inside. For him, the girl's obvious inexperience (with kissing, anyway) gave him great delight. He truly enjoyed the way her mouth opened, awkwardly at first, and the timid, tentative way she brought her own hot, little tongue into play.

"Now, Sally," Sam said softly as he broke off the delightful kiss, "I want you to tell me what you meant when you said in your essay, 'Uncle Ben gets me to pretend I'm Aunt Lucy, sometimes. It makes me feel real good to pretend I'm a grown up.'

"Hee hee... I guess you can tell I didn't mean that he got me to clean house and stuff? But he only just started getting me to pretend that last month." Sally pushed her hips in at her teacher's groin and wriggled them. "I think it's funny the way men get with girls... like... I can feel you... your cock... getting' bigger."

The unprincipled schoolteacher slipped his hands under the girl's short skirt and caressed her firm, bulbous bottom, holding her close against his burgeoning erection. Damn! She sure was helping him get over his impotence problem.

"So, Sally... what do you do for him?"

"I... like... I lie down and he gets on top of me and... you know? He fucks me." Sally looked at her teacher with a very serious expression on her face as she spoke. "But Uncle Ben says I can't ever tell nobody that he does it. You won't tell, will you Mr. Slade?"

"Of course not, Sally." Sam began to pull her panties down and the girl suddenly backed away.

"Wait, Sir." And Sally pulled her flimsy top off over her head and unfastened the waist of her skirt, letting it drop in a heap around her ankles. Then she peeled off her panties and stood, completely naked, before him. "Do you see anything diff'rent, Mr. Slade? I mean... like... do I look diff'rent?"

Sam studied the little beauty, noting how shapely her legs were. Not skinny, like many girls of her age, but full and curving with thighs that sort of bulged at the top. Her breasts were small and hard and her aureoles were conical, projecting out from her modest tit-hills, her nipples adding an extra inch or so to the little peaks.

"My God, Sally? You shaved!" the schoolteacher exclaimed with surprise when he realized that the little, dark bush was gone from her mons. Standing as she was with her legs parted, he could see the beginning of the cuntal slit that bisected her plump, smooth vulva.

"Hee hee... do you like it? Uncle Ben gets me to do that... 'cept at first I didn't have to coz I didn't have no hair there."

"Oh God, Sally... I? I don't know?" but he did know. The sight of the small girl's now hairless quim combined with the memory of how she'd sucked his cock was incredibly erotic. He reached out to cup the soft, smooth nest between the young girl's compliantly parted thighs.

"Hee hee," Sally giggled again and she pushed her pelvis forward against the man's teasing fingers. "Uncle Ben says he likes me bein' smooth like this. Why is that, Mr. Slade?" The precocious youngster could tell that her teacher liked it, even if he didn't say so, and she wriggled with satisfaction because she was pleasing him.

Without another word, Sam stood and picked the little teen up off the floor, placing her on his desk. The dark-haired youngster looked at her teacher quizzically but she lay back compliantly on the desk top as he moved between her legs, pushing them wider apart.

"Whah? What are you doing?" Sally asked in a quavering voice when the man dropped to his knees, sliding his hands under her bottom and pulling her closer to the edge of the desk as he insinuated his shoulders under her loosely spread legs.

"I want to kiss your smooth, sweet pussy, Sally." And she raised her head, trying to see what he was doing. "Doesn't your uncle do this?"

"Huh! Nuh! No," the young girl gasped as she felt his hot breath on her adolescent sex. "Oh Mr. Slade!" Sally exclaimed as her teacher licked slowly along the edge of her clean-shaven twat. "Oohhh Sirrr!" All she could see was the top of the man's head but the feelings were exquisite, far more exciting than when his fingers had touched her there.

Sam savoured the slightly soapy smell of the girl's pussy as he teased the sensitive flesh. Her smooth labia were like the two halves of a slit hotdog roll and, as he continued to lick slowly along the edges, he could feel the muscles in her bulbous bottom tense and flex.

"Hannh... Sirrr!" the youngster cried out when he thrust his tongue into the slit and her labia parted easily, opening the way to her soft pink canal and her clitoris, which was already engorged and jutting out from underneath its little hood. He pressed his tongue slowly inside her, parting her inner lips and applying pressure just below her clitoris. A low moan escaped from Sally's other lips and her hands gripped the edge of the desk like she was afraid she'd fall off. Sam made a series of long, hard licks all the way up and down, then faster probes into that slight recession beneath her clitoris. His young student was moaning now, constantly and quietly, but as he brought his entire tongue in a long, slow brush over her clitoris for the first time, she cried out and tightened her grip on the desk. He began flicking his tongue quickly back and forth, and licking in little circles all around it.

"Oohhh!" the thirteen-year-old cried out when he thrummed his tongue on the little, pearly bud and then fastened his lips on its slick hardness. "Oohhh yesss Mr. Slade!" she gasped, breathlessly. Sally was panting hard, her mouth wide open and her eyes sort of glazed over, completely in another world of pleasurable sensations. He penetrated her vaginal mouth with the tip of his tongue and felt it squeeze and contract. Jabbing his tongue in and out of her repeatedly and listening to her moans growing ever louder, the teacher knew that his adolescent pupil was on the edge of orgasm. The feel of her slick, soft inner flesh rubbing against the surface of his tongue, the sweet smell and taste of her musky juices and her increasingly frantic cries.of pleasure were building to a mighty crescendo. He cupped her ass more firmly and pulled her clitoris into his mouth, sucking on it like a nipple while flicking his tongue across it.

"Haannhhh... Aaannhhh," the young girl cried out loudly and her thighs clamped tight around her teacher's head as her hips jittered and jerked through her climax. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her. Her whole body spasmed with each wave and the hot-blooded adolescent closed her eyes and rode it. Totally engrossed in ecstasy, it went on forever, the most powerful thing she had ever felt.

"Mr. Slade... Oohhh Sirrr..." Sally sighed as the turmoil in her juvenile loins quietened. "That was fab."

The little teen's excitement had been contagious and Sam balls felt big and heavy, aching for release. He picked her limply quivering body up from the desk and laid her down on the large, soft bear rug that he'd brought to his office to cover the worn school carpet.

"Sir? Mr. Slade?" Sally asked meekly as her teacher took off his shorts and bared his thick, seven-inch organ. "Are you gonna? Like? Do it to me? Fuck me?"

"You've done it before, haven't you?" Sam asked as he knelt between her shapely, loosely splayed legs. "Your uncle fucked you, didn't he?"

"Yeah... a few times, Sir. But? Like? You're bigger? I'm kinda scared?"

"It will be OK, Sally. I'll be gentle." Damn! The cute, little minx didn't know how wonderful she made him feel with her apprehensive comment. At least she wouldn't be comparing him with the 10 inches that Shelly had so willingly taken. He lowered his hips, guiding his thickly throbbing tool to her wet, swollen slit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.