Cuckold's Choice - Cover

Cuckold's Choice

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Intimidated by his big-breasted, overbearing wife, schoolteacher Sam is unable to perform. After seeing her cheating with a hugely endowed acquaintance Sam yields to temptation and easily attains erection with a tractable grade eight student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Size  

Sam idly surveyed his grade eight classroom, his mind on other things. It wasn't supposed to be this way he mused, ruefully. I'm only twenty-nine years old and I shouldn't be impotent. Even Viagra hadn't done its job and his doctor blamed the problem on anxiety-generated adrenalin, which was, he'd said, the enemy of erections. But still, Shelly shouldn't be cheating on me. It just makes it worse. She should be helping me. I feel like people can see those cuckold horns on my head.

"Uh, Mr. Slade? Sir? Are you OK?"

Sam looked up, startled from his sad reverie. "Oh, Sally. Sorry. I guess I was dreaming. What can I do for you?"

"Uh, Sir? Like? It's about my essay, Sir? You said you'd help me?"

"Yeah, that's right, Sally. There were some things in it that... well... that I don't think you want to write about. Not for school, anyway." He looked at the cute, petite youngster standing by his desk and he felt a stirring in his groin. Damn! Guilt washed over him as he fought the immoral thoughts that Sally and some of her classmates aroused in him. He couldn't get it up for his beautiful, buxom wife but these nubile nymphets gave him an almost constant erection while in class. "But we can't go over it here... not now... can you come back after class?"

"Sure, Mr. Slade. Today?"

"Yeah... after four thirty, Sally." What was he thinking? Why did the young, timid ones get to him while his aggressive, demanding wife of four years left him limp and unable to perform? "In my office."

The teacher reminded Sally of her Uncle Ben, the uncle she had written about in her essay, 'My Special Family'. Mr. Slade was bigger and better looking than Uncle Ben but he was gentle and nice and she liked him a lot. Lots more than that awful Miss Miller who yelled at her and never said she did good work. Why did Mr. Slade want to talk to her about her essay? She'd been very careful to put in commas and capitals and all that stuff.

Why was he such a wimp? He'd known what he'd find when he went home at noon so why had he gone unless he was prepared to do something about it? But, even though he'd suspected that Shelly was cheating, it had been a shock to actually see it.

Sam's underperforming organ stirred as, perversely, his libido was activated by the memory of what he'd seen. Rick Adams wasn't much to look at and he'd been surprised that he was Shelly's choice. Maybe he was just one of several? But the probable reason for choosing the small, plain man became very evident when he dismounted from the faithless wife's spread-eagled body and she mounted him. Damn! The guy had almost ten inches. So the answer was there. He was being long-cocked.

The schoolteacher hadn't been concerned about size until today. His own endowment was more than seven inches, and thick, too. He knew he was above average but he couldn't compete with Adams' long appendage. Not if that was what Shelly wanted. Sam felt nauseous but the nausea was a mix of sickness at what he'd seen and a sort of obscene excitement from watching his cheating spouse as she'd ridden her lover. He got some satisfaction though from the fact that it hadn't lasted long enough for Shelly. She'd been viciously biting in her commentary when Rick had gone off before she was ready. Oh God! Another pang of nausea shot through him. What if she'd got knocked up? He'd seen the creamy dribble that escaped from her gaping cunt when she'd got off. At least they could have used a condom. Damn both of them to Hell.

His last class was finished at three so, as if to rub salt into his cuckoldry wound, Sam had gone home to see if Shelly was there. She wasn't and there was no evidence of the lewd display he'd observed at noon. Feeling sick with jealousy and anger he'd put on his running shorts. After his young student finished her office visit, he'd run until he was exhausted and maybe that would help him get over the trauma of Shelly's betrayal of their vows.

Sam heard the timid knock at the door and looked at his watch. It would be Sally. God. Even her uncle was getting it while he, himself, couldn't even get it up, let alone, in. He got up from the desk and opened the door, then closed it.

"Uh, I brought my essay, Mr. Slade. Was it? Like? Is there stuff wrong with it? I really worked hard on it, Sir."

"No, Sally, the grammar and punctuation are almost perfect. It's just that... well... what you've written is sort of private? You know? Things you shouldn't tell other people about?" Damn! Her uncle might be an unprincipled lecher but Sam could understand why. The girl was a beauty. Her small mouth had an indefinable sexiness about it that was accentuated by the sultry look in her heavy-lidded eyes. She just naturally looked like she was asking for it. And, even though she was petite, she was shapely. And the clothes she wore showed off her cute, round little bum and the twin, outthrust projections of her nicely developing bust.

"But Sir? I... like... you said we were s'posed to talk about feelings and stuff. And Uncle Ben gives me real good feelings. I didn't... like... use bad words or nothin' like that?" I wonder if he has a little niece or someone to teach stuff to? I bet he does a good job, if he has someone.

"I know, Sally... it's just... like... you say in your essay that it's a secret between you and your uncle... but now it isn't a secret." True, she hadn't said directly that he uncle had fucked her or that she'd sucked his cock but it was easy to read all that between the lines.

"Yeah, but you're my teacher. You're not gonna tell are you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.