Permission - Cover

Permission

Copyright© 2002 by Drifter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - His wife is working in LA with her assistant. The celebrate and he almost scores with his boss. Back home she confesses to hubby and hints she wants to finish it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating  

David cried hard for some time and then showered and dressed. Called his office and signed out for the next week and dialed Clair's phone. After a shower and change he was knocking on Clair's door. He didn't beat around the bush, he was in no mood for friendly chit chat. He started off saying

"Your husband fucked my wife this afternoon. I was afraid something was about to happen so I put a friend of mine, a private investigator, on the job and here are some of the pictures I got. These are copies that you can have. What you do with Tony is your business. I have every intention of divorcing my wife, taken our kids away from her and ruining both her and Tony's jobs with copies of these to their bosses. Neither of them will have a job by this time tomorrow. And I plan on sending copies to her family and friends."

After that long pronouncement David breathed like it was the first time in too long. Then Clair surprised him when she said calmly, "I knew he was going to do his best to fuck Carol. He said so last night after he caught me with a lover. I know you are hurt but before you go off ruining peoples lives, tell me, do you still love Carol at all? After all it was just a fuck."

David could feel the tears come into his eyes. He didn't have time to feel sorry for myself as Clair's phone rang. When she answered she looked at David and said, "Oh hello Tony, I see you were successful with Carol. I'm not sure congratulations are in order considering the things David just told me he was going to do. But the pictures are great. No doubt about who is screwing who. You sure made a mess of this. It seems you fucked the wrong guys' wife."

There was a pause while she listened to Tony. Then she said, "I have asked him to think it over carefully before he ruined all of our lives. He is terribly hurt by this. I don't think he knows what he is going to do yet. You sure put our lives in his hands. At least I didn't put us in that position with Charlie."

Another pause, "No I don't think David is interested in fucking anyone right now. At least not in a literal sense. He is so angry at you and Carol. I am sitting here with him with very little on and he hasn't even noticed. Maybe another time."

Then "I know you can't come home right now. Try to hold on to your job. I will do what I can." and she hung up.

As she turned to try to talk David out of what he had planned she saw him walk out her front door. She shook her head in despair, looked at the highly exciting pictures of her husband fucking David's very sexy wife for a few moments getting turned on, and picked up the phone again and called her lover, "Hi Charley baby, I am all alone and need you to make me happy."


David made it home and sat in his office with a beer as he thought carefully about what he was going to do. It kept ringing in his head, How could she do this? Why did she do this? He thought of her promises last night and this morning that everything would be ok. And he got mad again.

He stopped by Carol parents place, dropping the package of pictures into the mailbox. Her dad would be at work at his Sunday through Friday job, but her mom would be home. Jeanie was a jewel. Too bad Carol didn't follow suit more. When the door opened Jeanie threw her arms around David in a big welcome hug. She really loved her son-in-law. Thought Carol was the luckiest of women. Then she said, "Are you here for the kids? They are napping at the moment honey."

"I need to take them home mom, something has come up."

Jeanie sensed the seriousness... "What is it baby? Are you alright? Is Carol ok?"

"Carol is fine. She may be on her way back from LA as we speak if I know her. I am ok... Please wake the children."

Moments later Jeanie was preceded by two energetic young ones who rushed screaming "Daddy, Hi Daddy. We going home now? Is mom home?"

Tears filled his eyes and Jeanie saw. David straightened and said, "No Mom isn't home, you know she had to go back to LA."

He looked at Jeanie who's face was one large question. David said, "OK troops, go get in the car and I will be right there."

David looked at Jeanie and said, "Jeanie Carol is safe but she did something I can't deal with." he handed her the envelope of pictures and said, "Please give these to Carol when she gets here. I wouldn't recommend you look at them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.