A Husband's Mistake, A Wife's Nightmare - Cover

A Husband's Mistake, A Wife's Nightmare

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A husband Dicovers his wife's online affair. He hopes to teach her a lesson and fulfill a fantasy of his but things go terriably wrong and now both he and his wife are at the mercy of her online Lover. But what does he have planned and when will it end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jennifer awoke, now over two and a half weeks into her ordeal, she had sadly had grown accustomed to her treatment, and what was expected of her. She knew that today would be nothing different. After getting up, she took her morning shower, expecting to have to give Nick his morning blow job. As she walked out nude, except for her high heeled shoes, from the bathroom, she saw three strangers and Nick in her room.

Nick said, "Your name is Melinda Licks, and you've never done anything like this before, but you are looking forward to it."

Jennifer was surprised by this. As she looked around, she saw one man holding a microphone over her head, while another was focusing a camera on her, while yet another sat next to Nick. She was handed a small white tank top, that had some studios name printed in black on the front of it. She didn't take the time to read the name, she simply put it on. Next she was handed a neon green g-string, and a pair of black hot pants. She slipped into the clothes as quickly as she could.

She was almost blinded, as the light on top of the camera came to life. She had already applied her makeup, as she had been forced to do right after her shower, every morning for the last two weeks, but couldn't help but to think that she would have done a better job of it, if she knew that there would be someone with a camera here today. She immediately got mad at herself for thinking that way, as she knew why the camera must be there.

The man next to Nick began to speak. Jennifer hadn't caught his name, as he went on about her audition. He asked her what her name was.

"Melinda Licks." she said unsure of herself.

"And this is your first video?" The man asked her.

Looking over at Nick, who was nodding his head, she said "Yes."

"So before today, what's the most number of men that you've been with at one time?"

Looking over at Nick again, she saw him holding up two fingers. "Two." she replied.

"So how many men have you ever had sex with before today?"

Again, she looked over to Nick for the answer, but he just shrugged his shoulders. "Five or Six." she replied. Her answer amused him, causing Nick to smile to himself, as he wondered what the true number now really was.

"And how do you like anal sex?"

Once again she looked over to Nick for the answer, however he just looked back at her, as though he to wanted the answer himself.

"Well I have never, well, done it before. I think it sounds painful, and I don't think it that it would be something that I would be comfortable with." she replied, as honestly as she knew how, not remembering her previous encounter with having been taken anally.

The interviewer looked at Nick who in turned gave Jennifer an angry glare.

"But you would be willing to try it for us, wouldn't you?" the man asked.

Looking at Nick, she saw his angry nod, and knowing that she should answer in the affirmative said, "Yes, uh, it sounds good to me." hoping to appease Nick after upsetting him.

Her answer seemed to lighten the grim look on Nick's face, if only a little bit.

"So I have some people who would like to meet you. Are you ready to get started?" the man asked, as she watched Nick's face.

He nodded approvingly, and so she answered. "Yes I uh, well I can't wait." trying to please her angry master.

"Good just put this on, and we can get right down to business then, sweet thing." Her interviewer said, handing her a black blindfold, with white lettering on it.

As soon as Jennifer had the blindfold on, she heard the interviewer say, "Okay, just turn around, and let's go out here."

She felt his hands on her shoulder, as he led her from her room. After a few moments she felt herself bump up against what she thought was a leather couch and then she was told, "Okay put your knees up on there."

Jennifer had no idea what to expect, but told herself nothing would shock her. Just as that thought crossed her mind, she felt several pairs of hands begin to explore her body. She shuddered as her boobs where pinched, her ass patted, and a thumb slipped into her mouth. She then heard, in unison, "Hello Melinda." She was unable to make out how many voices greeted her made up name. Meekly she replied "Hello." She felt her head pulled forward, as someone said. "Open up."

She had only begun to open her mouth, when she felt the first cock of the day slip inside of her oral cavity. She began to suck it, as expertly as she had been trained to do, and as she felt his first jerk, he pulled free of her mouth. No sooner had this dick pulled out, than another took it's place. She knew that she was now sucking on a second man, and tried to concentrate on that job, even as many other hands continued to explore her body.

She found her ass slapped playfully, time and time again. Her tank top had been lifted up to expose her breasts, as they where kneaded back and forth by an unknown quantity of men that she would have to pleasure. The second cock was pulled from her mouth, and replaced by two more. Although she had learned how to please one man orally over the last two plus weeks, she had never tried to pleasure two men at the same time before. She found her mouth and jaw now stretched to the limits, trying to take them both at once, into her mouth.

Her hot pants had been unzipped, and hands had wondered into them. She heard the direction to stand up, and as she did, she felt her shorts being pulled down, and as they pulled free of her legs, she found herself being pushed back down, while the tank top was pulled up and off over her head. She found herself once again leaning over the couch, where she was immediately slapped in the face with another cock to suck.

As she sucked it into her mouth, she could feel the g-string that she wore being pulled to one side, as fingers slid into her over sensitive pussy. She had not had any vaginal sex since the modifications had been made to her body. The fingers had begun to stimulate her, much to her dismay. She felt sick to know that the arousal that she was feeling was out of her control. She found herself moaning in between strokes of the new cock going in and out of her mouth, and she was now sucking on it voraciously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.