Watching and Lusting - Cover

Watching and Lusting

Copyright© 2002 by Mandil

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bobbie is fifteen, one day while hiding in the warehouse at the back of his home; he is a witness to an erotic scene between a man and a fourteen years old girl. He soon gets hooked on watching them every day after this first incident and this lead him to desires of his own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Historical   Cheating   First   Voyeurism  

Of course, the following Monday Bobbie did spy on Mr Steven and Linda. He also spied on them every day of that week, including Saturday. Even more, he was able to watch them almost every single day of the summer when they were together in the warehouse.

By the end of the summer, when school was soon to begin, he had actually seen Mr. Steven fuck Linda many dozens of time and while observing them, Bobbie also learned everything there was to learn in the art of making love to a woman as well as making her a complete slave to a man's lust. By then, Linda was madly in love with Mr. Steven and she was willing to do anything he would ask her.

But to return to the events of the following Monday, Mr. Steven's intention soon became very evident to Bobbie. Every day he would go a little further with her along the path of taking more and more liberties with her and once she had allowed him to touch her places he had not explored before, it was a sure thing that he would be able to do it again the next time he was with her. As the days went by, it was apparent to Bobbie that she was surrendering more and more of her body to him. She was also revealing to him her most secret thoughts.

That Monday, Mr. Steven made her strip to her waist once again before they began to work. Then as soon as they were finished with the unloading of the small panel van of its load of garments, he made her sit on his laps while he fondled her breasts. Soon he began to talk to her about his wife, he even told her things about his intimate life with his wife that she had no right to know.

"Denise was very horny last evening." He said to her after a while.

"Oh, don't talk like that, it's not very nice."

Linda said this in a kind of reproaching mood, but still she couldn't prevent herself from giggling and to Bobbie it was as plain as daylight that she was enjoying this kind of talk. So her comment, far from discouraging Mr. Steven, rather encouraged him and he just continued on along this line of talk.

"She was so wild last evening," he went on, "that she begged me to go to bed at half past nine."

"And what did you do?"

Even if Linda had just said that it was not proper to talk thus, it was plain to Bobbie and probably to Mr. Steven also, that she wanted to know more about what had happened between him and his wife.

"Well I made her wait until half past ten. But it was worth it to wait a little. Do you know what I did with her when we got to bed?"

"No. And I don't think that you should tell me."

There were long seconds of silence. Then when she realized that he wasn't going to tell her, she finally added.

"I bet you both felt asleep the minute you got into the bed."

"Oh we did sleep indeed, but only a couple of hours later, while I was lying on top of Denise I kept thinking about you. I even tried to imagine that you were the one underneath me and I pretended that I was making love to you."

This did not seem to shock Linda at all. Quite the opposite, she seemed rather please with what he had just said. She then looked at him for a few seconds and added.

"Did you really think about me? Are you telling me the truth?"

"Of course it's the truth, and as I plunged my cock within her cunt," upon hearing him talk in this naughty manner, Linda brought her hand to her mouth as she shove her head against his shoulder giggling like a little girl, "I tried to imagined that I was fucking you."

Linda, even though she acted shocked by what he was telling her, she could still be heard giggling.

"Oh my, I certainly hope that Mrs. Steven never find out about this, but she doesn't have to worry about you f... , doing it to me since it will never happen since I don't want to get pregnant."

"No I don't think it would be wise for you to fuck yet. Have you begun to get your menstruations yet?"

"Yes, six months ago. Ever since that first time I am as regular as a clock. So you see, I could easily get with a baby if you were to do this to me."

"I agree, it would be dangerous unless we took some precautions."

For many long seconds Bobbie observe her looking at Mr. Steven. It was evident that she wanted to find out more about these precautions that he was talking about. Finally, when she realized that he wasn't going to elaborate anymore on the matter, she did ask him what he met.

"It's very simple actually, there are many means by which the dangers of getting pregnant can be eliminated. One consists in pulling out of the girl's vagina before the man releases his load of spunk inside her. An other mean is simply by using a condom."

Bobbie was certain that she knew what a condom was, but it was impossible for him to predict if she was aware of the method of pulling out before the sperm was ejected inside the woman. He had heard of this method of birth control from his friends.

"Do you use a condom with your wife?"

"No. We used too, but during the last year we no longer use them since Denise want another baby."

All the while, as they were talking, she was still sitting on his laps and he was enjoying the feel of her breasts as he held one in each hand. Bobbie could see that there were signs that she was getting more and more exited by the touch of his hands as well as the erotic subject of their conversation.

Suddenly Mr. Steven asked her.

"Have you ever try using a condom with a boy?"

Linda reacted by pretending to be a little shocked while she couldn't prevent herself from laughing.

"Of course not. Who do you think I am, I don't go around making it with every boy that I see."

"That means that you have never experienced a cock within you, therefore you are still a virgin?"

"I guess so, all that I know is that I never got a boy's thing within me."

"Have you ever kiss a boy?"

"Yes. You are a boy and you did kiss me."

She must have thought that her own comment was very funny since she had a good laugh then.

"No, I mean beside me. Have you ever kissed a boy of your own age?"

She did hesitated a while then at last she said nodded her head.

"Who was he?"

It was evident that she was reluctant to reveal this secret, but at the same time for some reason unknown to Bobbie, she felt compelled to tell him everything, so with her head bent a little she did whisper to him who it was. But it was loud enough and Bobbie did hear the name she said.

"It was Tony Barton."

"How and when did this happen?"

"My family and his family met at the lake last year and while Tony and me were in the water pretending to play, he did kissed me. He even tried to feel my breasts under the water, but I wouldn't let him.

Bobbie knew Tony Barton, he was a few years older than he was and for some reason he did feel a spark of jealousy toward Tony.

Their talk finally ended in a bout of passionate kissing and fondling.

The next couple of days were pretty much of the same with Linda going around bared breasts and much kissing and touching (from Mr. Steven part), after their work had been done. But Bobbie did notice a gradual change in Mr. Steven attitudes toward Linda

He became bolder with her bosom and his kisses were longer and more frequent. He even described in details his first fuck with a girl who had been fourteen then. She was not his wife and he even told Linda that she was now a married woman and that she knew her.

Of course Linda did try again and again to make him tell her name but he would not say it.

By Friday, not only had she surrendered her bosom to his hands and lips, but she also let his hands feel her upper thighs as she sat on his laps.

Now Bobbie realized the wisdom as well as the expertise of Mr. Steven. Had he rushed things with her that first time, he would probably have succeeded into fucking her, but the after effect and the trauma of her action could have make her put an end to their affair, not to mention the possibility that afterward she could have reveal everything to her mother or worst still, to one of the priests.

By taking his time with her, he was slowly initiating her into the pleasure of the flesh while at the same time he was giving her young mind plenty of time to get use to exposing her body to him and more important still, she was falling in love with him.

Judging by the way she would look at him, Bobbie felt sure that she felt a deep love for Mr. Steven. Every time that she would talk to him, she would stare at him as if he was the greatest man on the surface of the Earth.

Saturday evening she once again went into a fit of crying before leaving his arms.

Since the following day was Sunday, they were not to meet on that day. The previous day, she had allowed him to pull her skirt above her knees while one of his hands had felt her upper thighs underneath.

During that week, Bobbie had been able to learn by their long talked that Mr. Steven had fucked half a dozen girls before marrying his wife. Worst still he had married her on account of the fact that she was pregnant.

For her part, Linda admitted that she sometimes watched her brother while he took a bath. It seem that through the keyhole of the bathroom's door, she could see him very clearly in the bathtub. Then by the end of the week she finally revealed to Mr. Steven that sometimes she did rub her cunt and masturbated to orgasm while in her bed. As she told him this, her face had become very red but on account of Mr. Steven's insistence, it was as if she was compelled to tell him about this secret.

As early as the following Monday evening (or late afternoon), Mr. Steven was able to coax her into showing him her legs as high as her upper thighs. Then in the middle of the week he convinced her to remove her skirt completely and thus help him unload the garments from the van in her cotton panties only.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.