The Problem - Cover

The Problem

by Xanzibar

Copyright© 2024 by Xanzibar

BDSM Sex Story: An evil bull who just happens to be an ex-boxer and psychology professor has a penchant for cuckolding men and taking their women. He just so happens to be so proficient at it that he is hired to make himself a presence in the lives of the enemies of the criminal underworld.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Food   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   ENF   Revenge   Transformation   Violence   .

“Hey fuckface, tell her to meet me downstairs I will be over in about twenty minutes.” I barked into my hands-free cellphone as I drove towards their house. I smiled to myself. It had been just one week ago when her man decided to try to take a sucker punch at me. What followed was a wild night with the same woman that was going to greet me at the door.

Twenty Minutes Later...

I parked in their driveway. I smirked at one of their cars in front of their house. I made them always leave a space open for my car. I made the husband park his car in the street. I parked in the driveway and sprayed my mouth with breath freshener, before opening the door to my SUV. I walked into the front door and turned the handle. I was pleased that they left it open per my instructions.

My dick got hard really quick when I saw what greeted me. His wife standing in glossy black high heels and nothing else, holding a beer and a sandwich in her hand. Her name was Sara and his name was Mark not that it mattered. They were just the latest, they were not the first and most definitely would not be the last. If they might not have heard of me before I met them. I guarantee you now, they will never forget me for as long as they live. I loved her honey smooth voice.

“I made you a sandwich Daddy. Are you here for a quickie or are we lucky enough to have you over longer.” Sara said. Sara’s pale skin had a blueish hue of the nighttime. I swear she glowed, she had a set of very perky tits and her pussy felt like heaven when it clenched around my cock. Mark knew better than to bother us. I made him stay in the guest bedroom when I was over. The price for stepping to me. Only a dumbass would go after an ex-boxer, not that I minded, I looked for any justification to put a couple in the same vice I had these two sad fuckers in.

“I will stay as long as I want slut. I am about to wreck your ass again” I taunted her. She gave me the most seductive evil grin I have seen in a long time. I loved it when I got their women to buy in I thought to myself. I reached forward and cupped her pussy perfectly. I had to claim what was mine now. Then withdrawing my hand I leaned forward and pulled a slow suckle. I loved the taste of her lipstick. I loved the mewling wanton moan that escaped her lips. I knew her fucking dipshit man could hear us and it just added to the atmosphere.

“More Daddy Please! I want you!” She whined out. I lifted my hand a bit so I could start fingering her properly. She spread her legs and kissed me harder. Man I loved the way she smelled. If I did not know better I would think she ‘freshened up’, for me.

“Don’t you dare drop that” I barked at her. She was still holding my plate with the sandwich on it, with the beer in the other hand. I started really throttling her pussy good while she kept her ‘serving pose’ for me.

“Oh Fuck! Don’t stop. Please Don’t Stop!” She cried out, I felt her legs shuddering in those sexy heels. She looked like she was going to drop everything when her first orgasm wracked her body.

“I smirked as I took my hands to take the plate with the sandwich out of her hand and placed it on the counter behind her, while laying the plate down on the counter. I then took my hand out of her freshly fingered pussy and made her suck her own juices off my finger. While she did that, I took the beer out of her hand and took a long pull from the bottle before placing it down.

I looked at her smooth soft creamy skin and her brunette hair and wanted to fuck her then and there. Part of me wanted to go to the bedroom and make her husband listen in the house, but tonight I decided I wanted to inverse that dynamic, starting with the adjoining dining room. I picked Sara up in my arms and carried her to the dining room table and gently laid her down on her back with her legs hanging off the edge of the table

I made her sit there with her legs spread as I took my pants off.

“Keep playing with yourself. You are in for a long nights work, slut.” I told her as I snagged the sandwich she made and drank my beer as I watched her play with herself. I smiled at the sight of her naked legs open just for me.

I put the plate on the side and leaned forward and pulled her to the edge of the table. I looked her in her eyes as my cock fall right on her pussy lips. The red blush of lust painted her creamy skin. The redness seemingly glowing as my cock throbbed on top of her sex.

I slid my cock into her. Immediately I felt her insides grab it. Fuck it felt so good, as did her thighs on either side of my hips.

“Oh shit! Yes!” She moaned out.

“Yes what slut?” I barked out as I began to slowly slide my dick in and out of her.

“Yes Daddy! More Please!” She said to me. I could see from the dish cabinet mirror that her toes were already curling hard for me. I started to pick up my pace into her.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit you feel good!” The fact that she was screaming this openly within earshot of her husband made her feel just right. I decided to quicken my pace into her, and pretty soon my balls and hips slapping against her pussy where heard throughout her house.

<Clop> <Clop> <Clop> <Clop> <Clop> <Clop><Clop> <Clop> <Clop>

“Fuck more ... I am so close Daddy!” She moaned out.

<Clop> <Clop> <Clop><Clop> <Clop> <Clop><Clop> <Clop> <Clop>

“I am about to cum Daddy!”

“Then do it slut! Cum for your owner bitch!” I angrily declared as I made it a point to go as deep and straight into her as I possibly could.

“Fuck! Holy Shit!” She screamed. She exploded all over my dick! I was not near done with her this round and kept going. I felt her legs spasms as her orgasmed continued and turned into the long O.

I could hear her husband’s footsteps heading towards the dining room. He must have finally realized what was happening and was coming to see for himself. I didn’t care. If he wanted to watch, then so be it. It would only add to the degradation and violation I was inflicting upon him through his wife.

The sound of him entering the dining room quickly turned into a stunned silence, as he took in the sight before him: his naked wife being thoroughly fucked by another man, while she screamed obscenities and enjoyed every thrust I gave her.

“What the fuck?!” Mark spat out, clearly shaken by the scene.

“You know, Mark,” I said, still pounding away at Sara’s pussy, “it’s not too late for you to join in on the fun. You could even help hold her legs apart like you were originally supposed to.”

His jaw clenched, but in the end as the night of our fight he meekly walked back to his room. I came right after too turned on by the ownership I had over them now.

Sara’s moans and screams echoed throughout the house, almost like a symphony of lust. I couldn’t help but feel a sense of victory as I dominated her right under her husband’s nose. The adrenaline rush was exhilarating, fueling my every thrust.

I continued to pound Sara on the dining room table, her screams of pleasure and pain resonating through the air. Each slap of our bodies served as a reminder of my control over the situation - over her, and over Mark. With each passing moment, the lust inside me grew stronger, driving me to take what I desired.

“That’s it, you little slut,” I growled, my voice thick with desire. “You belong to me now.”

In that moment, with Sara’s body writhing beneath me, I realized something: my power over these couples had grown beyond just physical dominance. It was an addictive Sadism that I could not describe. It turned me on, it always did. There was something seriously wrong with me. I was not interested in my own relationship or marriage, co-opting someone else’s was way too much of a drug for me to pass up.

“Mmm, Yes Daddy I am all yours” She giggled happily.

We laid there and recovered. I made her go to fluffing duty and kneel down between my legs and suck me off until I was hard again.

Thirty Minutes Later...

Sara stood next to her bedroom door, her palms pressed against the wooden surface as I entered her from behind. Each thrust was accompanied by a loud slap of our bodies, and every moan that escaped her lips was amplified by the proximity of the closed door.

I had positioned Sara in such a way that her ass faced the hallway, knowing that her husband would be able to hear and possibly even see us through the crack in the doorway. It was a devious move on my part, but one that only added to the thrill of our forbidden encounter.

“Fuck, you feel so good,” I groaned, my hands gripping her hips as I thrust into her relentlessly. “Does it turn you on knowing your husband can hear me fucking you?”

Sara’s response was an unintelligible moan as I continued to take her from behind, pressing my body close to hers with each thrust. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, intermingled with Sara’s whimpers and moans of pleasure.

I could only imagine what Mark must be feeling at this moment - listening to his wife being pleasured by another man right outside their bedroom door. My Sadism relished in his jealousy and humiliation.

As if sensing my thoughts, Sara turned her head slightly to face me and let out a loud moan. “Mmm yes Daddy,” she whispered seductively. “He can hear everything we’re doing.”

The knowledge of this fact only made me harder, driving me to fuck Sara even harder as she trembled with pleasure beneath me. My fingers dug into her hips, leaving red marks where they gripped tightly.

As we reached our climax together, Sara let out a scream that echoed through the hallway and into their bedroom. It was clear that Mark could hear everything - every word spoken between us and every sound of our lovemaking.

I pulled out of Sara and turned her to face me, a satisfied smile on my face as I looked into her eyes and made out with her slowly. Spent, she lazily leaned back against the door and kissed me back with meaning and purpose.

“Let us take this to the bedroom. Let this pathetic fucker sleep in the guest room. I want to use that fine ass body some more slut.”

Sara looked back me and smiled brightly, “Anything for you Daddy, come back to the bedroom so you can take me on the bed.” She cooed. The creaking of the bed was a sound her husband was getting used to hearing. He would hear it all night.

I left her that night with her face made up and plastered with a wide smile on her face. A part of me had pride in that, the look on her husband when I walked out was something that fueled a much darker place of my soul. He was defeated that I took what he thought was his and now used her with impunity and now she loved my cock more than his.

Chapter 2

Checkmate

I told you I used to be an ex-boxer. I am also a professor of Psychology at the local community college. I was always on the look-out for new conquest. Couples I could dominate. I could not get enough, it was my addiction, my cross to bear. I could have most women if I tried hard enough. I am by no means irresistible, but I am very competent. Take for instance, Professor Wallach, who had it in for me. She thought of me as a misogynist. I suppose it may come across that way. I honestly could care less one way or the other. I had no urge to hate women, nor do I defer to them, but to be clear I do not defer to anyone. It is not how I am wired. I suppose I might possess some sort of Sadism deviancy, but I do not get off on physical pain, moreover, it is the domination that truly fuels me.

“You are a pig, Solomon!” She spat out at me.

“Why just because I said you look fetching?” I asked with a look of confusion.

“Fetching, at work, this is unacceptable. I do not appreciate you demeaning me by breaking me down to just my looks.” She erupted out at me. Professor Wallach, or Emily as I knew her as was a firecracker. She had pale skin, green eyes, flowing fiery red hair, a true Ginger. She was very shapely as well. I had to say she was hot and combative. I never really took an interest in her until her husband two weeks ago decided to take up the mantle of her honor. He had threatened me. He told me unless I wanted to spend the rest of my time in court, I would leave her alone. This emboldened her, as they both took my silence as weakness.

“Don’t make me tell my husband about this Solomon.” She growled at me. She stood on a pair of green flats and jabbed a finger into my chest. I caught her hand and did not let go and said in a direct tone while looking into her eyes.

“Now, I tolerated you and your husband little stunt the last two weeks, but do not ever touch me again.” I said holding her hand too long purposefully. Just long enough for her to think she might not get it back. Then let go.

She was shocked at first then as I walked away, she made the mistake of playing her trump card she never really had.

“Just stop it Sam.” She said backing down slightly.

“Is it true you played chess in your youth?” I asked her. I had no clue why I spouted such a random fact. For whatever reason the thought of her playing chess was intriguing to me.

“Yes ... wait you tell me that you know chess?” She looked at me with a glare of condescension and derision. I hated her haughtiness.

“Of course, I hear you are very gifted in the game of kings” I said softly looking at her with an immutable expression on my face.

“Yes, well I am sure you play chess, but I competed dear, I am sorry I asked I am sure you are very good” she said dismissing me with a wave.

“Hold on, you sound like you think you would easily beat me. I assure you Emily I am smarter than I appear do not make the mistake of underestimating me.” I shot back. I am sure she would kick my ass in chess, but I was not going to let her know that, besides a truly diabolical idea was forming in my head. Hubris was often a lovely mechanism in which to get the upper hand on my conquest. She would be no different.

“Come on now Solomon, I would destroy you. Please stop embarrassing yourself. You are just going to have to accept that there are some things women do better than men. Thinking is definitely one of them. “She said with a cocky smirk on her face. Ok now it was game on I thought to myself. Something always kicked on inside of me when directly challenged, it was not a rage, more like a subdued force that craved conquest.

“Hmmm, I do not believe you. You are too cocky. I think you beat kids and but adults you would not dominate so much. I must see such a thing for myself.” I said with a tone of disbelief. She turned red with anger. I loved getting her goat she always got feisty when I goaded her.

“Kids? Did you just insinuate I only won against kids?” She said as if her repeating it would get me to change what I said.

“Kids? K I D S, you know for someone who supposedly thinks better than me you would think that that word would not be a hard one to figure out” I said smugly. I was being an ass and I loved it.

“Anytime, anywhere, you small little pathetic man.” She said huffing trying to get my goat by dangling her pinky indicating that I had a small dick. By the time I was done all she would think about was my cock I told myself.

“You sound so sure? I will not play you for nothing what are the stakes?” I asked her keeping my face immutable as to not give up my excitement of my trap setup.

“Pfft name your stakes you are not going to win.” She said crossing her arms shaking her head at me.

“Fine, you, for an entire weekend.” I said flatly.

“Wha- Excuse me? Did you just say me? What does that supposed to mean?” She responded back indignantly.

“It means you, anyway I want the ENTIRE weekend.” I said looking her body up and down.

“Sheesh you are truly a pig Sam, I am married, as if I would EVER sleep with you.” She responded in disgust and derision.

“Only if I win, but I knew you were bluffing. If you were so much better than me than I could demand the United States and it would not matter. Unless you think there is a possibility you think you would lose to me in chess. I mean it does not involve luck” I said sighing in disappointment.

She looked at me and did not say a word for a solid minute. She just glared into my eyes as if to read my very soul. Then when I thought she would just run away like she should have. She offered her terms.

“If I win, you quit the University and never speak to me or my husband ever again. If I am somewhere, you will immediately leave.”

“Oh wow. Now we are talking. That is a good wager. I am quite impressed Emily. Just remember you are going to win no matter what happens, if I win you will have the best sex of your life. If I lose, then you will not have to worry about me again. I take it you are out of reasons to renege.

“Ok do you have board pig?” She spat out.

“Nu uh, we play after class on Friday. I want you to really think it over. No buyer’s remorse on this wager.”

“Friday it is pig. I would start packing your office now. It will make it easier to leave once I destroy you. Just so we are clear no upping the bet. One game and we are done.” She spoke matter of flatly.

“One game is all it will take princess” I said smirking.

“Oh jeez, fine, until Friday then.

That Night...

“Hello is Gregory here?” I asked the man answering the door. `

“Mr. King! What do we owe this pleasure?” Victor said from the other side of the gated door to the row home.

“I need to talk to him about a chess player?”

Twenty minutes Later...

“Emily, oh yeah, the professor. She had potential or so they thought. Our men beat her in one of the earlier elimination rounds and she never returned to form. I think Alexei figured her pattern out. She never was able to adjust. Others caught on too. She dropped out of the circuit in her early twenties. “Gregory Solov explained. Gregory was one the most powerful figures in the Russian Mafia.

I helped them with some fights awhile back, a profitable venture for all. Before I went back to school to get my degree, I helped them collect on debts. I helped quite a bit of the seedier entities collect. It paid for my school. I still was very much welcome at most of the seedier organizations around town. I still help them just in a different way.

“Tell me of this lawyer husband of hers. Know anything that could help me?”

“Can you give me what you know?” Gregory said to me. I handed him a folder with everything I knew about him. He got quiet and his eyes widened.

“Well Solomon it seems we have some unfinished business with that lawyer too. If you are willing to let us help you, I think we both can have a lot of fun.” Gregory said as he tossed the folder to his lieutenant.

“You got to be kidding me. This fucker is the one making threats, Solomon?” Sergei said to me, with a smug grin on his face.

“I am not following?” I looked at the room confused.

“This bastard came into one of our parlors. He started degrading the staff there. I sent Vasili to take care of him, but by the time he got there, dumbass decided to buy his way into the game played there. He is in over his head. I was going to pay the police to look the other way. But I think having you in his life can get our message across much more effectively.”

“Does Emily know about his happy ending habit or his gambling debts?” I asked.

“I doubt it, she has not acted like she was saving money to pay back our debt. When our collectors made their first visit to him. He made sure to meet away from his house.” Gregory said.

“Hot Damn. Well, this was much better information than I expected. So as punishment for them not paying debts is that I get to own them?” I said thinking aloud.

“Eh? How is that? I played you in chess Sol, you are a shit player!” Gregory declared and the whole room laughed.

“Hey now? I know. Do you think you could convince Alexei to help me?” I asked.

“How? He is not a black man; it is not like he can pass as you, not that was an option considering you work right next to each other. It is not like he can give signals.” Gregory said aloud.

“Well, if I set up a camera you think he could tell me what moves to play?” I asked as if that was a possibility.

“She will notice the earpiece Sol.” He stated.

“Well, what then? For this to work I must beat her in chess.” I countered. It was then Sergei had a fucking gem of an idea.

“You do not need an earpiece, just a set of sunglasses” Sergei declared.

“What? This is not poker sunglasses will not help?” I responded confused.

“No, these sunglasses- Actually better to show you.” He walked over to one of the shelves in the office and opened a box with a pair of glasses resting inside a fancy velvet mold. He pressed a button on the glasses and handed them to me.

I took them and put them on.

“Holy shit, Sergei where in the fuck did you get these bad boys?” I answered amazed. The inside of the sunglasses had an input screen. It was like looking at a computer screen. We all laughed as we schemed how we would play this.

Game Day

Emily taunted me every day for the rest of the week. She even got so petty she would get me pamphlets and applications to other universities. She said she heard that the high school down the street would need a new janitor. I took it in stride I did not say anything. She did have a pep in her step, the day of our match.

She said she arranged us to have our own space in one of the study rooms of the library. I walked over with my sunglasses.

I stopped myself when I saw the clocks on the side of the chessboard.

“What are those?” I asked feigning confusion.

“What these? don’t tell me you have never played with the timers sweety.” She said in a smug voice.

“For what, chess has no requirement for clocks.” I declared.

“They do when it counts.” She said opening her hand to sit down in front of the board.

“Are you going to take off those sunglasses?” She asked. I looked straight back at her with my aviator mirrored sunglasses.

“I do not want you reading my eyes.” I told her.

“Oh, dear lord Sol, this is not Poker. Very well, do what you must this will not be long anyway.” Fortunately, when I found out where she wanted to play the game, I installed a hidden camera. My companion with the connection straight to my sunglasses would have an unfettered view of the board.

“Ok now, let us get this over with. The sooner a gross pig like yourself is off campus the better” She spat out.

“Is that so?” I said with a grin.

The Match...

I looked at the screen. Then as I read the moves, I started clicking without even thinking. She was getting flustered very early in the game. She realized that this was not guaranteed anymore. Emily’s entire facade transformed into an intense gaze.

The tension in the air was palpable as we both focused on the chess board in front of us. The clicking of the clock served as a constant reminder that time was running out and every move had to be calculated. My hands were sweating, but I refused to let my nerves get the best of me.

Emily’s first few moves were quick and confident, but I could see her confidence wavering as I countered each one with ease. It was not long until she started taking longer pauses before making her next move.

As the clock continued ticking down, we went back and forth, each player trying to outsmart the other. The intensity only grew with each passing minute. Emily’s face was now twisted in concentration, her eyes scanning the board for any possible weaknesses.

I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins as I made a daring move, sacrificing one of my pawns to set up a trap for her king. Emily took the bait and captured my pawn, thinking it would give her an advantage and for the record it did. She would have checkmate in three moves. The problem was Alexei had checkmate in two.

She hesitated before making her next move, eyes darting between different pieces on the board. She knew she had walked right into my trap, but there was no turning back now.

With a triumphant grin, I moved my rook into position and declared “checkmate.” Emily’s face fell as she realized her defeat.

“How?” She exclaimed.

“I told you I did not think you were that good.” I said sternly.

“Look, surely you do not expect me to cheat on my husband.” She said.

“You would have expected me to leave the campus for good. I was willingly to do that if I lost to the likes of you.” I spat out in the most patronizing manner possible.

“Now wait a minute, I admit you are good, but you got lucky I underestimated you. Best 2 out 3” She offered trying to find a way out of this.

“We agreed no extensions.” I said in a calm tone.

Best 2 out of 3 and you do not have to put your tenure on the line. If I win best two out of three then I do not have to serve you this weekend.” She offered.

“No, I already do not have to leave, you are bargaining with things you do not possess. Very Well, since I am not really worried about you winning. If I win, I get your ass for the rest of the semester. If I lose you can go home. Final offer” I said to her extending my hand.

“Wait, the semester has just started. How about-” She tried to renegotiate. I could hear the desperation in her voice.

“Fine, now it’s a whole year. It is only going up from here.” I said smirking.

“Fine Deal!” She desperately accepted before the price went up again and extended her hand.

I sat across the chessboard from Emily, my smirk growing wider with each passing moment. I had won our previous game and now we were onto the second match of our bet. I could not wait to destroy her and prove once and for all that I was the superior player or moreover Alexei was by far the superior player. Not that it mattered. She had no idea that I had a Russian Grandmaster playing against her.

“Ready to lose again?” I taunted, moving my first pawn forward confidently.

Emily rolled her eyes and made her opening move, but I could see the determination in her gaze. She was not going to go down without a fight.

But it was no match for Sergei’s calculated moves and strategic thinking. With each move, I could see Emily’s confidence faltering. She could not keep up with me.

“You’re not even trying anymore,” I sneered as I captured one of her knights effortlessly.

“I am too!” She protested, but her voice lacked conviction.

I continued to mock and taunt her as we played on. It didn’t matter how many counters she attempted or how hard she focused; she was no match for me.

“You know what your problem is?” I said with a smug grin as I made another move towards victory. “You’re too emotional. You let your feelings cloud your judgement.”

Emily’s eyes narrowed at my words, but there was nothing she could say in response.

Perhaps you know deep down that it was true – a woman like you is just too irrational to truly excel at something like chess.

And just like that, it was over. My final move sealed Emily’s fate and she had lost yet again.

“I win again,” I declared triumphantly as Emily let out a frustrated sigh.

“You cheated.” She spat out angrily.

“ENOUGH!” I barked out. She winced and grew silence.

“Follow me we are going to my office.” I said as I turned around and did not even wait to see if she followed. She did, the sound of her dress flats on the marble floor was exhilarating. I was about to dick her down hard tonight.

Thirty Minutes Later in my office...

I sat in my plush leather chair, my hands clasped together in front of me as I leaned back comfortably. My eyes were fixed intently on Emily, who stood nervously in front of me. After losing our bet for the second time, she had agreed to a punishment of my choosing. And now I was about to make good on that agreement.

“Go ahead and take off your pant suit,” I said calmly, gesturing to her outfit.

Emily froze for a moment before slowly reaching for the buttons of her blazer. Her movements were hesitant and awkward as she undid each button one by one. As the blazer fell to the ground, she stood before me in a crisp white blouse and fitted pants.

“Slowly,” I instructed, my voice low and seductive.

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but she complied, unbuttoning her shirt slowly and revealing the delicate lace of her bra underneath. She tossed the shirt aside and started to undo her pants next.

I watched intently as she slid them down her long legs, exposing more and more bare skin with each inch they descended. She was wearing matching black lace panties that hugged her curves perfectly.

“Stop right there, I gazed her to take her in.” I commanded as she reached for the waistband of her panties. Then after taking her in waving for her to continue.

She froze again, looking up at me with wide eyes filled with a mixture of fear and arousal. She continued to slide them down until they fell to the ground in a heap with the rest of her clothes.

“Now turn around,” I said quietly but firmly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.