Unwanted Houseguest - Cover

Unwanted Houseguest

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Chapter 6: Who's that Knockin' at My Back Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Who's that Knockin' at My Back Door - Wife is forced to give her hung brother-in-law a hand job after her husband loses a hand of poker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Beth could see the single headlight on Steve's motorcycle following her the whole way home.

Duane had taken her panties and there was nothing holding his semen inside her pussy. His large load constantly oozed out of her body staining the car seats and soaking her thighs. Beth had never been so scared in her life as she was at that moment. She had given into lust and let a giant dicked black man fuck her. He had apparently chosen to mark her as his property by cumming inside her and giving her two large hickies on her breasts. Now Steve was just minutes away from finding out.

Beth turned the car on to her block and pulled into her driveway. She was naked and halfway up the stairs when she heard his bike pull up beside her car. She was out of time. Beth heard the front door slam as she ran into the bathroom and quickly ran a cold wash rag between her legs, shivering as the clammy rag cleaned up a little of Duane's sperm. Beth gave up searching for makeup to hide the hickies when she heard Steve walking up the stairs. She had just thrown herself onto the bed and had managed to pull the covers up and turn out the light when Steve entered the room.

Steve flipped on the light and strolled into the room. He didn't say a word to her as he stripped and stood before her in all his glory. "Get out from under those covers so I can see your body," he said while stroking his cock to full erection.

"I... I'm cold," she said nervously. "Come get under the covers with me." Beth patted the bed and tried to smile seductively at him.

Steve stared at her for a moment, shocked that she had contradicted him, before yanking the covers off the bed. Beth scrambled to cover herself, folding her arms across her breasts.

She saw Steve staring between her legs and to her horror, she realized that still more of Duane's sperm was leaking out of her leaving a big wet spot on the sheet. Beth thrust both hands down to cover her pussy revealing her hickie covered breasts.

Her eyes widened in fear as she saw Steve start to shake in rage. "You fucking slut whore," he roared. "You let a black man soil your pussy didn't you slut?"

Beth curled up into a fetal position and began to rock back and forth as Steve continued to hurl insults at her. He seemed so mad that she was afraid he was going to hit her even though he had never physically abused her, other then the time he had spanked her on the beach. After a while she almost wished he would hit her, if it would get him to stop verbally abusing her. She cried as he continued to belittle her and she was afraid he'd never stop. She was even more afraid he'd never fuck her again.

Everything he says is true, she thought continuing to cry. I am a slut. I am only good for one thing. My body was built to please men. She was so caught up in self realization that she failed to notice he had stopped screaming at her.

"Now go clean your ass up," he yelled. "I don't want to feel any trace of black man's sperm in you when I fuck you."

Beth's heart gave a little leap of joy knowing he was still going to fuck her but the tears continued to roll down her eyes as she ran to the bathroom.

Beth stepped into the tub and lowered herself into the hot water. She had run out of tears a long time ago but she continued to sob as she scrubbed herself up. What had she become? What would her feminist professors think of her now? Four years of their teachings had been disproven by one hand job. No, not even the hand job, just the sight of Steve's twelve inch cock had begun filling her head with ideas. She had wanted to lose the pool game so that she could taste his cock in her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her pussy and her ass. She enjoyed sucking on the fat photographers cock and she loved the thought of thousands of men jerking off to nude pictures of her in magazines. Here she was trying to clean all trace of Duane from her body and she actually wanted more of his sperm filling her belly, pussy, and ass.

Steve had taught her more about herself in the last month then any college professor ever could. Steve was the only teacher that mattered. Beth could hear Steve walking around downstairs as she winced as the wash cloth touched the bruised skin from her hickies. She dropped the cloth when she heard his motorcycle, but calmed herself when it shut off a minute later. She was confused, had he changed his mind and almost left her? She heard him stomping up the stairs and then the bed creaked as he got back on it.

Beth dried her body off and then swished mouthwash around her mouth feeling a moments regret that the taste of Duane's semen was now gone forever.

She opened the door and saw Steve laying on the bed. He was holding his massive cock up so that it reached towards the ceiling. He still looked angry and she shuffled towards the bed holding her head down. Beth kneeled on the edge of the bed at his feet and she began crawling up towards his cock. She heard sounds coming from her throat and realized that she was whimpering, like a bad dog, crawling back to its master begging forgiveness.

Beth reached his cock and leaned forward to kiss it. "Not this time Slut," he said, yanking it away from her lips. "Just climb up and fuck me."

Beth started sobbing again when he jerked it away. She had always kissed his cock before sex and now she wasn't worthy of it. She threw her leg around him and rose up above his crotch.

With one hand Steve held his cock up towards her pussy and with his other he reached over and turned out the lights. "I don't want to have to look at your slut ass while I fuck you," he explained.

Beth gave a cry of anguish at his words, but continued to squat down towards his cock head. She had left the bathroom light on and a little light leaked into the room. Her eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the darkness but she could sense his cock below her. She let gravity take her down onto his cock and heard a loud squishing sound as it was buried in her pussy. She was soaking wet, and not from the bath or from Duane's cum, it was from a burning desire to please Steve that had her so aroused. She decided to give Steve the best fuck of his life and she did squats over his cock so that she could use his entire length to fuck her. She was panting from the exertion but after five minutes her efforts were rewarded when Steve started bucking his hips to match her squats and she orgasmed knowing that he was enjoying it. After another five minutes, Steve grabbed her hips and pulled her down to her knees so that most of his cock remained buried in her pussy as he started to fuck her hard.

Beth was giving little cries of pleasure as she felt Steve slide his hands down to her ass cheeks. She moaned, knowing that he was about to stick one of his fingers in her ass. Steve gave a powerful thrust of his cock, causing the entire bed to jump and she had another orgasm from the force of his thrust.

She felt his finger probe at her rectum and then he pushed it in. No, it was too large to be his finger, he was stuffing something else in. Then Beth felt another pair of hands on her hips and a massive, well lubricated cock was sliding into her ass. Steve's hands were holding her ass cheeks spread for another man.

The pleasure she felt from being simultaneously penetrated by two meaty cocks was incredible but it still shocked her and she tried to struggle. Steve's grip on her ass strengthened, holding her in place while the other man shoved his entire cock into her until his balls slapped against her thighs just above the base of Steve's shaft. Beth could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other separated by only a thin layer of flesh and they felt incredible. She heard a click as Steve reached over and switched on the light. He was smiling at her now and Beth looked over her shoulder to see Duane also smiling at her, his white teeth standing out against his black face.

"Beth," Steve said, "I'd like you to meet one my buddies, Duane."

"We've met Steve," Duane added.

"I don't understand," said a very confused Beth as she looked back at Steve.

"I owed my bro a couple favors," said Steve, "so I decided to share the new slut I was breaking in."

"Oh," said Beth, feeling both their cocks began to move a couple of inches inside her. "So your not mad?"

"Fuck yeah I'm mad," said Steve. "Duane bet me that he could fuck you before you knew who he was and I hate to lose."

"Oh," said Beth again, as they began to fuck her two holes with about half their cocks.

"Yeah bro, pay up tomorrow," said Duane pulling his black cock out of her ass until just the fat head stretched out her sphincter grotesquely and then slamming the entire length back in.

"Ohh," moaned Beth, feeling Steve doing the same thing with his cock. "How much did you lose?"

"One fucking dollar," Steve snarled, and then at Beth's surprised look added, "Never bet on a cock slut to turn down a big dick."

"Ooh, ooooo, fuck me," cried Beth upset that she was only worth a dollar but enjoying having both her holes stuffed too much to care about it. They were taking turns slamming their cocks into her and Beth felt her nerves tingling around whichever cock happened to be buried in her at the moment. She cried out in pleasure as the stimulation turned into a series of orgasms that caused her to buck wildly around their cocks. Almost on cue, the men changed their tactics, both pulling out and both ramming their cocks in together and her orgasms grew bigger and continued to come in a series of waves.

"Ow," she cried, as their cocks began to swell as they approached orgasm. It was like thier big organs were competing for space in her body. Duane lasted longer, probably because he had already cum twice that night already and she felt a thick wad of Steve's semen strike her cervix and his giant cock was jumping deep inside her pussy as it continued to spit out wad after wad. Duane's fat black cock began hosing the insides of her rectum before Steve had finished his orgasm and she felt her ass filling with his seed.

The cocks quit jerking after a minute or two and the two men paused to catch their breath, while Beth just laid there stunned by the feelings she had just experienced. She felt a trickle of cum leak out of her pussy and drip onto the bed. It was soon joined by a trickle from her ass that turned into a stream and then a gusher when Duane slowly pulled his cock out of her rectum and collapsed beside Beth on her husband's side of the bed.

Steve apparently didn't like having his buddies sperm dripping onto his balls, so he pulled out and threw Beth off of him. Cum continued to gush out of her holes as she laid between the two men. She'd be sleeping in a big wet spot tonight.

Later, Beth laid between the men on her back, gently stroking their long cocks. Duane was softly snoring but Steve's cock started to respond. Not wanting to work too hard at cumming Steve pushed Beth's head down towards his cock and soon felt her take the head into her mouth.

"Beth," he said grabbing her head to push it up and down his cock. "Duane's going out to California with me at the end of the week. "He'll be staying here until then." He felt her head bob around his cock enthusiastically and continued. "Call in sick to work the rest of the week, your going to be too busy serving us until were gone and by the way, starting tomorrow morning I want you wearing that sexy maid's uniform for the rest of the week.

"I didn't like that job anyway," said Beth as she hung up the phone. They had just fired her for calling out too many times this month and weren't about to let her take off for a whole week.

Beth heard the sounds of the men stirring upstairs and her high heels clicked against the kitchen floor as she ran over to the stove to prepare them breakfast. The bacon and eggs sizzled in the pan as she stared down at her proud breasts held upwards by the black push up bra she wore. She continued to look down over her lean tan stomach at he black miniskirt covered by a frilly white apron. Her skirt showed off her shapely legs covered in a black fishnet stocking. I hope the boys like me in this, she thought.

Steve and Duane sat at the table after eating. Duane was sipping coffee and Steve was reading the sports section of the paper. "Y-you almost done with the paper," said Duane his voice strained.

"Almost," muttered Steve.

Duane's brow had broken into a sweat and he set the coffee cup onto the table so that he could grip the edge of the table with his hands. He started grunting and his knuckles whitened as he gripped the table tighter. Duane bellowed and fell back in his seat panting.

"Get me some more coffee first slut," said Steve when he felt Beth kiss the head of his cock under the table.

Beth crawled out from under the table, her skirt had flipped up showing off her ass cheeks with the thin black string of her panties between them. She jumped when Duane playfully spanked her cheek just above the black garter.

She smiled as she poured Steve a fresh cup of coffee, the spanking was all the thanks she'd get. Neither man ever complimented or thanked her. She wasn't even allowed to eat breakfast with them. Beth set the coffee before Steve and crawled under the table again, kissing his cock and starting his morning blowjob. She may not be allowed to join them for breakfast but she was still getting plenty of protein.

Steve had mentioned something to Duane about riding to South Beach and partying all day. Delighted, Beth ran upstairs and changed into her bikini. She heard their motorcycles riding off when she bounced down the steps to join them. Duane had left her a note telling her to wash his clothes for him and that they wouldn't be back for dinner. Dejected Beth gathered up his clothes and headed to the washer.

Steve returned late that night without Duane and asked for a blowjob. Beth kissed his cock and buried it in her throat. Steve's cock tasted of dried semen and another womans juices. She stopped and looked up at him, a hurt expression in her eyes.

"Men like Duane and I can never be satisfied with just one woman," he explained as he reached out and began moving her head up and down his cock. "Now do a good job cleaning that dick off."

Beth continued to blow him thinking that if that bitch were here now, she'd scratch her eyes out.

"Besides Beth," Steve added in a rare show of compassion, "Most women only get fucked once by us. I've stayed with you over a month now. You should consider yourself lucky."

She did.

The rest of the week went by quickly. She only left the house to by them beer and food, other then that she spent her time serving their needs and waiting for them to return home. They both fucked a different woman almost every day and were rarely home at the same time. Beth found herself growing depressed as the week passed. Not because of the way they treated her, but because they'd be leaving soon. This last week had actually been the happiest, most fulfilling week of her life. Most of all she wanted to feel both their cocks in her at the same time again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.