Unwanted Houseguest - Cover

Unwanted Houseguest

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Chapter 2: Pool on New Years Eve

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Pool on New Years Eve - Wife is forced to give her hung brother-in-law a hand job after her husband loses a hand of poker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

David finished combing his hair and headed downstairs while Beth was still in the shower. He hadn't slept well as he kept having disturbing dreams about his wife and brother all night long. He kissed his wife good morning and noticed she looked exhausted, like she hadn't slept very well either.

He went down to the kitchen and poured some coffee, Steve was sitting at the table reading the sports section of the morning paper wearing only his sweat pants. Steve's eyes were blood shot, showing that no one had gotten any sleep that night.

David sipped his coffee and looked out the sliding glass door, out over the neighbors houses at the Miami skyline in the distance. He adjusted the glasses on his nose and summoned his courage drawing himself up to his full height, which was still a foot shorter then Steve. David turned and looked at his brother quietly reading the paper. "Steve," he said. His brother just grunted in reply, not taking his eyes off yesterdays scores.

"I want you to know, that I consider your behaviour last night to be disgusting and immoral. If you ever so much as attempt to do anything like that again, I'm going to ask you to leave."

Steve couldn't believe his ears. The wimp had actually stood up to him and for a split second he was proud of his little brother. David was clearly quite nervous and was shaking as he reprimanded his much bigger sibling. Steve never regretted anything he had ever done and he tried to imagine what being remorseful felt like. When he thought he had it, he got a sad, apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry David. I know I can be a jerk and last nights behaviour was way out of line. It was just that I was drunk, and I hadn't gotten laid in three days, so I was horny as hell... I know Beth doesn't like me and I promise I'll show her more respect from now on."

David sighed in relief when Steve didn't kill him. He thanked his brother for understanding his position and left for work. He walked out onto the deck and was heading to his car when it hit him. That had been only three days worth of cum, yet it had been more sperm then his own balls produced in a year. What if it had been a week since Steve had gotten off? A year? David briefly pictured Beth drowning in a pool filled with his brother's semen and shuddered in horror at the thought.

Steve watched his brother drive away and promptly removed his sweats, throwing them out into the living room on the couch. He sat there clad only in his tight white briefs from last night and as he had a good hard morning erection, it showed off his bulge superbly.

Beth was also trying to drum up the courage to face Steve. Everywhere she looked were reminders of his big, thick, cock, from her can of hair spray to the curtain rod in the shower. She finished putting on her bulky, pink waitress uniform and went down into the kitchen, knowing Steve would be there.

She suppressed a gasp when she saw him sitting at the table practically naked. His legs were spread wide showing off the enormous bulge beneath his underwear as he sat there quietly reading the paper. She tried to suppress the memory of last night as she got a bowl of cereal out of the cupboard. Beth opened the refrigerator and found herself staring at a large fat cucumber. She ran her hand down the hard, rough skin of the cucumber and grabbed the carton of milk behind it. After filling up her bowl, she saw three long bananas sitting on the counter and thought that one would taste pretty good in her cereal, so she grabbed the biggest one and peeled off the skin. She looked at the long white fruit and decided she didn't want to cut it up to put in her bowl for some reason and stared at it lying on the counter as she ate her cereal. Beth was uncomfortable with Steve in the room and she wanted to get moving. She looked up at the cock on the wall and realized she was running late. She grabbed his meat out of the freezer and threw it into their cock pot, to let it slow cock all day. It was David's turn to make dinner that night and he would finish it when he got home. She was relieved to think that it would just be her and her husband as Steve would be bartending until late. She grabbed her purse and the banana and walked out onto the hard wood dick and around the garage to her car. She sat in her car in the driveway for a couple minutes and thought about Steve. Just thinking about him made her mad and she was growing angrier by the minute. Why had he ignored her? She had braced herself to be humiliated and teased by the man she hated and all she had gotten was silence. Why hadn't he thanked her getting him off? She didn't even know if he had enjoyed it and for some reason she hoped he had, but did he throw so much as a kind word in her direction. She even wished he had laughed at her when she came into the kitchen, anything but ignoring her. Oh how I hate that arrogant bastard, she thought.

Beth was thinking of Steve's hard body as she looked at herself in the rear view mirror. She brought the banana up to her mouth to take a bite and rested it on her lips, seeing it in the mirror. A horrible, foreign thought popped into her mind and she pictured herself crawling under the kitchen table and pulling down Steve's briefs, she had to know what it was like. Beth watched her mouth open and instead of biting, she pushed the banana in deep. She saw her cheeks bulging out as she took the long banana further into her mouth. She thought how natural it looked having something that large in her mouth and pictured how good the slutty blonde in the porno looked stuffing that laughable little seven inch penis down her throat. She was curious as to how much she could take and pushed the banana in deeper until she gagged, crushing the pulp. Like a starving animal she shoved the rest of the banana into her mouth, swallowing most of it without chewing. Beth was still hungry and thought about running inside for another banana, but then remembering she'd have to pass by Steve to get it, so she started the car and left for work.


The rest of the week went by without incident much to David's relief. Steve had announced that he would be leaving by the end of January and Beth seemed a lot happier knowing he'd be out of their house soon. She avoided him whenever possible, but when he was around she seemed to make every effort to get along with him, from picking up after him to doing his laundry without complaint. She even seemed to anticipate when he wanted a beer and she would bring it out to the living room for him before he asked for one. She still complained in private to David, however, telling him she couldn't wait until he was gone.

New Years Eve

The three of them were getting along so well that Steve invited them to come out to the bar he worked at, to ring in the new year. Steve told his brother that he'd hook them up with drinks as he'd be quitting soon and didn't care if he got caught and fired. Steve fed them free beers and shooters all night and they were quite drunk by the time midnight rolled around.

"Three... two... one... Happy New Year," everyone shouted and the noise makers went off as the crowd downed the traditional glass of champagne.

Beth turned to her husband and gave him a quick kiss. Then seeing Steve had no one to kiss, she leaned across the bar, smiling and puckered up. She felt Steve grab the back of her head and he held her lips to his as his tongue slipped inside her mouth. She wanted to fight it and resisted at first, but then she began kissing him back. Beth could practically hear her nipples pop out under her bra as Steve gave her a kiss that curled her toes. She pulled away from him breathing heavily her face flushed, caught between wanting to slap him or begging him for another kiss. She stared at him for a moment before turning back to her husband, he was out of it and hadn't seen anything. Steve just nonchalantly returned to his bar tending duties like nothing had happened.

Beth told David she was ready to go and realizing that they were both too drunk to drive home, she asked Steve to call them a taxi. He told her that he'd be off soon and would drive them home. They could take him to pick up his bike in the morning. Beth agreed as Steve hadn't been able to drink to much while working and seemed sober.

Beth was really wound up and wide awake. She wanted to keep celebrating as she sat next to Steve in the front seat of their car. David on the other hand had passed out in the back seat. She glanced over at Steve driving. He was wearing khaki shorts and a tight blue tank top that showed off his biceps well. She couldn't resist glancing down at his crotch and was excited to see the large outline of his cock underneath his shorts. She glanced away before he could catch her staring at him.

Steve pulled into their driveway, shook David awake, and asked, "Anybody up for some pool?"

Both David and Beth said, "yes" and they left the car and went into the garage. David had an old, beat up pool table in there and they grabbed some pool sticks and got ready to play.

"Beth go get us three beers," Steve said as he racked the balls.

Beth was half way to the kitchen before she realized he hadn't even said please. Who the hell does he think he think he is? Just cause he's got a big dick and can kiss like Casanova doesn't mean he can order me around like his servant. Then she paused in thought, he had been ordering her around all week and she had waited on him willingly, craving his attention. He had practically ignored her and she was dying to be acknowledged in some way for jerking him off. Her cheeks flushed with anger at herself and her brother-in-law. I'm an educated, liberated woman, she thought, but why am I behaving this way? She grabbed three beers and stomped back to the garage.

David had done a poor job breaking, in his drunken state and gave up saying he couldn't see the balls as they were moving around too much. He told his wife to play Steve and collapsed heavily on the steps and his chin fell forward, resting on his chest.

Beth was a good pool player and easily ran the table. She felt triumphant beating her arrogant brother-in-law at something and laughed at the surprised look on his face. "What's the matter, Steve," she teased. "Don't you like being beaten by a girl."

"One more game," he growled. "and go get us a couple more beer, while I rack."

"Loser gets the beer," she said grabbing the rack from him." She returned his glare with a smile and flushed with pride at seeing him storm off to the kitchen.

Steve returned and stepped over a comatose David lying uncomfortably across the steps. "I'll be right back," he said throwing his brother over his shoulder. Steve carried David into the house and deposited him on the couch in the living room. Steve walked back to the garage and Beth easily won the second game. Steve got two more beers and returned to a smug Beth waiting to break the balls.

"You're very good," he told her.

"Thanks, my Grandaddy was a professional pool player and taught me a lot of tricks."

"Well I know some tricks of my own." he said. "I bet I can win this next game."

"I bet you can't," she replied without thinking.

"Alright, if I win, you have to jack me off again."

She glared at him thinking how much she'd like shove that cocky attitude down his throat.

"Steve, I'm never going anywhere near your cock again."

"Oh come on Beth, It felt great the other night and I haven't cum since then. That was the best hand job in my life and besides you only have to do it if you lose."

Beth was prepared to slap him. What she wasn't prepared for was the feeling of satisfaction she got knowing that she had pleased him and that he wanted her to do it again. She felt a strong urge to fall to her knees and jack him off right then, but she resisted the urge, ashamed of herself for even thinking it. She gave in to his pleas, thinking there was no way he could beat her. "Alright Steve but, if I win you have to pack your bags and leave my house within two days," she said almost regretting her words at the hurt look on Steve's face.

"Hold on there Beth, that's pretty serious stuff there. Those kind of stakes should be worth a blow job at the very least."

She looked at him in disgust,"There no way I'm putting anything a man pees from in my mouth and especially not your thing." Beth said shivering at how cold and clammy her soaking wet panties felt against her thighs.

Steve reached into his pant's pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. "These are my tips from tonight. There's about five hundred dollars here. If you win, you get the money and I'm gone tomorrow, but if I win you have to strip naked and suck on my cock until I cum."

Beth shivered as she pictured herself naked sucking on his big cock just like she had the banana earlier in the week. She forced herself to concentrate and thought of all the things she could do with an extra five hundred dollars. Beth also thought how pleasant it would be to have Steve out of her hair a month sooner then expected. She accepted the bet on the condition that he'd give her plenty of warning so she wouldn't have to swallow his cum. She also made him promise that he'd point his cock away from her this time when he ejaculated. Steve readily agreed to her terms. Beth broke and immediately sank three balls.

She was lining up the fourth when Steve said, "I didn't know you hated me so much Beth."

"Can't stand you," she replied moving her stick back to shoot.

"You sure seemed to love my cock though"

Beth missed her shot and stood up all flustered. "I don't... It was... Your just..."

"I especially liked that little kiss you planted on its head." "

It was just so big and impressive," she finally blurted out immediately horrified at what she had said. If he was arrogant now think how full of himself he'd get knowing she thought his cock was impressive.

"Thank you," he said bowing his head at the compliment. "Think how big and impressive it's going to feel stuffed in your mouth."

She resisted an impulse to crack the pool stick over his head.

Steve was studying the pool table. She had left him with no shots. He was worried about losing his money, he needed it to cover his expenses when he took off for California. Beth had turned out to be much better then he had thought and though he had been holding back during the first two games, he realized she still could win. He was saved by the sound of David falling to the floor in the living room.

Beth went to check up on her husband and found him stumbling around the living room. She helped him upstairs to their bedroom, to put him in bed.

Steve watched Beth slowly going up the stairs, her husband hanging on her. He noticed David's camcorder was sitting on the desk, attached to the computer. He quickly ran over and pointed it at the couch and pressed record.

When Beth returned to the garage, Steve was holding the pool stick between his legs, chalking the end of it. He looked like he was polishing the head of a skinny four foot long penis and she suppressed a laugh as she imagined herself using his foot long penis to shoot pool. She watched Steve bend over to shoot and he easily ran the table winning the game. It was over so fast, her mind didn't even have time to register the consequences of his victory and she felt Steve grab her hand and drag her inside the house to the couch.

Steve positioned Beth in front of the video camera, she was staring blankly at his chest in a state of shock. He untucked her shirt and started unbuttoning her blouse. He grew impatient and ripped her blouse open revealing her large, white breasts contained by a lacy blue bra.

Beth wasn't prepared for the feelings that overwhelmed her when he ripped off her top and started taking off her long denim skirt. She was horrified to think that she was about to cheat on David, for there was no doubt in her mind that oral sex was sex and what made it worse was that she had always refused to do it to her husband, telling him it was dirty and immoral, though she had wanted to try it ever since watching his pornos. Despite her feelings of guilt for what she was about to do her body was betraying her. Her nipples were so hard she felt they were going to stretch out her bra until the elastic snapped and her panties felt so damp, she thought they would slide down her legs from the extra weight. It was like her body was conspiring against her, trying to force her to appear nude before this dominant male.

Steve kneeled before her and she trembled thinking how close his head was to her panty covered crotch. He grabbed her calves and had her step out of her shoes leaving her in only her underwear. She once again felt relief at being out of her confining clothes, wishing that she could wear this little all the time. She watched him stand up and kick his shoes off, as he pulled off the tank top. "St-Steve, please don't make me do this," she begged.

Steve just grinned as he deftly unhooked her bra causing her breasts to jump out as they were freed from their prison. No man but, David had ever seen her bare breasts before and she held her arms across her chest to hide them.

"Nnnoo, Steve, please stop now," she cried. She felt Steve's hand grab her panties and she moaned as his knuckles ran across her pubic hairs as he reached inside them. She heard him laugh when he felt how wet they were and she blushed with shame. Steve grabbed them tight and she moaned louder as they twisted and slid into her pussy, parting her vaginal lips. He yanked on her panties pulling her into his arms. Beth used her dainty little hands to catch herself against his chest and she ran them across the muscular ridges in his chest and abs. His body was as hard as a brick wall, as hard as his cock had been the other night. Her nose took in his strong masculine odor and she inhaled deeply. Her legs went weak, and she would have fallen to the floor at his feet but he still held her up by her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.