Wife's Doggy Position - Cover

Wife's Doggy Position

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Molly gets all hot and bothered when her friend Carla talks in detail about all the times that she made it with dogs. When Molly gets home her husband calls her and tells her he is going to be late, so Molly makes it with a couple of stray dogs. She then decides to go to her husband's office and surprise him, but she is surprised when she sees him screwing his scretary. Molly then decides that she and Molly and any animal from the animal kingdom will be her lover's from then on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

They never made any verbal arrangements or plans for getting together after the rest of the office staff had gone home. Somehow, by not speaking about it, Jake was able to view his infidelity as spontaneous and, therefore, less shameful than if it had been premeditated. And Gloria just saw it as part-of her job, a bit of pleasant overtime, even a benefit of her position. Jake simply stayed at his desk when the office closed and Gloria, taking the hint, lingered at her own desk while the others departed. Then she came to him and, seldom saying much, sometimes not speaking a single word, they made love in one way or another.

Jake was lingering today.

Gloria waited until the office was vacated by everyone else, then she went into Jake's private office.

She did so, in fact, at the exact same moment that Molly, having sent the two dogs home, was getting in her car with the intention of surprising her husband at work.

The meaty flavor of dog prick lingered on her tongue and the taste of dog cum remained in her mouth, and since she had sucked both dogs off since the boxer had fucked her, the woman was hot again and hoping to catch her husband in the mood.

The mood... not the act.

Gloria came into the room, pausing by the entrance. She was wearing a pale silk blouse, and the fact that she wore no bra was evident because her stiff nipples were pressing twin peaks in the silk. She wore a short skirt, showing her nice, lush legs. Jake was pretending to be occupied with some paperwork. Gloria waited.

They had fallen into a routine whereby she could tell what he wanted without exchanging words. If he turned his swivel chair and remained in it, she would kneel down in front of him, open his fly, haul his big prick out and take it into her hot mouth, nursing on it until he creamed. If, on the other hand, he rose from his seat, she knew that he was in the mood for some pussy, and she would begin to take her clothing off. Sometimes they fucked on the desk, sometimes on the couch, once in awhile, on the floor. They often fucked standing up, her back to the wall as his powerful, upthrusting strokes drove her onto her tiptoes. She would cling to his shoulders for support and wrap her heavy thighs around his hips.

Jake looked up from his feigned paperwork.

He smiled.

Then he stood up.

Gloria began to undress. Jake gazed at her with admiration. She drew the blouse off, revealing her cannonball tits, her pink nipples like bullets. She had really mouth- watering tits, he thought. Then she stepped out of her short skirt. She wore brief bikini panties, and he could see the triangular outline of her pussy hair through the material. Hooking her thumbs under the elastic band, she slowly tugged them down, her hips squirming and her ass shifting as they passed over her crotch.

He saw that the crotchband of the panties was soaking wet.

When she tossed them aside, they fluttered to the carpet like a moth with damp wings.

Her pubic bush was fiery bronze, the coils like tongues of flame on her groin, as if she had ignited from the intense heat of her juicy cunt. There was a slippery sheen on the smooth, ivory flesh of her inner thighs.

Naked, she posed for him.

She was waiting to see if he moved toward the couch, toward her, or stayed by the desk.

Jake stayed by the desk.

Gloria moved toward him, her hips lashing from side to side as if she were switching an invisible tail behind her, a voracious cat stalking her meaty prey.

Jake came out from behind the big desk to meet her. Standing beside it, they embraced and his mouth ground on hers, lips parting, tongues flashing back and forth.

Jake ran his hands up her smooth hips, then cupped her firm ass and drew her belly tight to his. Gloria could feel his hard-on throbbing away in his pants. Reaching down, she cupped his balls. Her other hand sought the clasp of his zipper, but before she could open his fly, he turned her toward the desk. She perched on the edge, her ass braced on the rim and her legs trailing down.

His mouth dragged off hers, and he lowered his head to her tits. He sucked upon each stiff nipple in turn, running his tongue all around her fat tit-mounds and up the deep cleavage.

Gloria shuddered with the delicious sensation. She loved to have her tits sucked. Jake usually paid little attention to such details. In fact, he did so deliberately. Fucking her was one thing, it was a way to get his rocks off, but running through the preliminaries of foreplay made him feel more unfaithful to his wife, more of an adulterer because of the tenderness involved.

Today, although it made him feel more sinful, Jake was in the mood for lots of foreplay.

He sank down to his knees, his head still working on her tits, his lips pulling on the stiff tips.

Gloria was thrilled.

She arched her back, thrusting her tits out into his face, stroking his head with one hand.

He moved lower.

As he kissed her belly and his tongue probed into her belly button, the lush redhead began to vibrate all over. He moved lower still. His tongue rustled through her bronze pubic hair like a little pink rodent through dense underbrush.

Was he going to suck her cunt?

Jake had never done that for her, and Gloria found the idea extremely exciting. She arched deeper and spread her thighs wide open. He licked away at her lower belly, then began to run his tongue up the sleek slopes of her thighs, the strokes falling just short of her crotch. He licked up the creases where her thighs joined her pelvis, his tongue tracing a path parallel with her open fuckslot. She purred and moaned, her hand stroking his head and cheek encouragingly.

Jake drew back and looked at her crotch.

Her cuntlips were spread open so wide that they seemed to be turning inside out, and her open fuckslot was filled with cuntjuice. It was a luscious sight. Jake groaned and began to drool. He had always avoided going down on her before. That was a treat that he had always saved for his wife. But he was cunt-hungry today and Gloria's juicy cunt, framed in that fiery bush, gaping wide open, looked absolutely delicious. With a little sigh of desire, he buried his face between her thighs.

He began to tongue up her pussy.

Gloria gurgled with the sensation.

His talented tongue was scooping out creamy ribbons from her cunt. His head turned from side to side, as if revolving around his lapping tongue. Then his lips parted, and he began to suck from her flowing pussy.

"Oooooh," she purred. "I love that!"

As he slurped juice from her cunt, his lips sucked the sweet nectar out hungrily. He began to work on her clit and she started to tremble with the rising tide of her coming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.