Wife's Doggy Position - Cover

Wife's Doggy Position

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Molly gets all hot and bothered when her friend Carla talks in detail about all the times that she made it with dogs. When Molly gets home her husband calls her and tells her he is going to be late, so Molly makes it with a couple of stray dogs. She then decides to go to her husband's office and surprise him, but she is surprised when she sees him screwing his scretary. Molly then decides that she and Molly and any animal from the animal kingdom will be her lover's from then on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gloria Marks had worked for the company for some time, and Jake had inherited her as his secretary with his last promotion. She was a buxom redhead with tits that hung from her chest like twin cannonballs, fig shaped ass, and between them, and emphasizing them, a very tiny waist. Her dark, red hair was heavy and richly coiled in tresses like burnished bronze. Jake, like any normal man, had often looked at Gloria with admiration and perhaps an odd fleeting sexual fantasy, but he had never tried to approach or seduce her. Like his wife, Jake had been faithful.

Then he was promoted.

He got a new office, new responsibilities and, with them, he got the redheaded secretary.

For a few days nothing transpired.

Jake, who was a handsome guy, tall and lean and sandy haired, with a boyish smile, noticed that Gloria watched him speculatively from time to time, staring across her typewriter. When he caught her gaze, she continued to look contemplatively at him for a moment, before looking away.

He thought nothing of it.

As a secretary, she was highly efficient, and he figured he was lucky to have her.

He didn't realize just how lucky.

Then, one day, he had just finished some difficult paperwork and leaned back in his chair, stretching and shifting his stiff neck muscles. Gloria moved up behind him, placing her hands on either side of his neck, and she began to massage him.

"Ummmm, nice," he sighed.

"Yeah. Mr. Thomas used to like that, too," she said, referring to Jake's predecessor. Then, thoughtfully, she added: "I've been wondering if things were going to be the same with you as they always were with Mr. Thomas?"

"I don't quite understand," Jake said.

"Oh, you know... my duties..."

"You're very efficient, Miss Marks," he said.

"Yes, but... all of my duties?"

Jake was confused. "Such as?"

When she didn't reply, he turned his head, his neck still between her hands, and glanced up at her. He was surprised to find that she was blushing.

"I mean... like masssaging your neck when it gets stiff," she said, averting her gaze.

"That's... very nice," he said, puzzled, uncertain, just starting to get an inkling of the truth.

Gloria bit her lower lip.

She was obviously struggling to work up the nerve to say something further, blushing deeper, eyes shifting nervously.

"And... Mr. Thomas used to get very, very stiff," she said.

Jake stared at her, the truth slowly dawning.

"All over," she added.

"I... I don't..."

"You don't like me to touch you?"

"Gloria, I'm a married man," said Jake.

Then she gave him a slow smile, full of meaning. "So was Mr. Thomas," she said, significantly.

And, sure enough, Jake discovered that his neck was not the only stiff part of his body. He turned away, very much aware of the lump riding high in his trousers. Gloria continued to rub his neck, leaning closer now, so that her huge tits were pressed against the back of his head like a pillow. She was looking down into his lap, seeing that obvious lump nudging out at its cotton prison.

"Shall I, sir?" she asked.

Jake tried to say no, he honestly did. His mouth opened and his tongue tangled all over itself as he tried to form that simple, single negative answer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.