Wife's Doggy Position - Cover

Wife's Doggy Position

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Molly gets all hot and bothered when her friend Carla talks in detail about all the times that she made it with dogs. When Molly gets home her husband calls her and tells her he is going to be late, so Molly makes it with a couple of stray dogs. She then decides to go to her husband's office and surprise him, but she is surprised when she sees him screwing his scretary. Molly then decides that she and Molly and any animal from the animal kingdom will be her lover's from then on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The boxer's cock was still in Molly's mouth when she heard the telephone ring. For a moment, she was tempted not to answer it, to keep sucking on that tasty slab of dog meat until it got big and hard again, and fed her another lovely drink of cum. But it was hard to concentrate on cocksucking when the telephone was ringing persistently. And maybe it was all for the best. If she hadn't been distracted, she might well have wound up sucking and fucking both dogs again, despite her vow.

Reluctantly, she pulled her lips off his cockhead, giving it a last slurp and a parting lap. The fat wedge was swelling again and her mouth had polished it to a gloss.

Molly got to her feet a bit unsteadily.

Both well-emptied dogs looked at her. She gave them a shy smile, still slightly embarrassed by what she had done, even though she had done it with them, and-they were, after all, no more than dumb animals.

She went over to answer the telephone.

"Hello?" she said, trying to keep her voice normal, to hide the fact that she was still panting.

"That you, honey?" her husband asked.

"Sure, darling."

"You sounded sort of funny," said Jake. Molly wondered if a girl's voice changed after she'd had a mouthful of dog prick. Had her vocal cords somehow been transformed by the cum that had washed her throat?

"Oh, I'm fine," she said.

"Listen, Molly... I'm going to be late tonight," Jake said. "I called to let you know."

Oh, no, Molly thought. Not tonight, of all nights! Not when she wanted his big, human prick so badly.

"I've got a few things to clear up at the office," he explained. "Don't plan on me eating dinner. I'll grab a sandwich."

"Oh, must you, darling?" she asked, dismayed.

Jake sounded surprised. He often worked late-at least, that's what he told his wife-and she had never protested before. He said: "Well, yeah... I really should, honey."

"Well, if you have to," she said sadly.

"Is anything wrong?" he asked, sounding a bit suspicious.

"No, I just miss you," she said.

I miss your prick, she thought. I want you to fuck the ass off me, and I want to blow you and I... well, no, maybe I don't want you to suck my cunt today, just in case you might wonder why it's so full of dog jism. She almost giggled. "I'll see you later, then, okay?" said Jake.

"I'll be waiting, darling," said Molly.

She hung up the phone.

The dogs were watching her.

Now she had hours to kill.

How could a horny girl resist when it was such a pleasant way to pass the time?

Molly alternated between the two willing brutes, nursing on each cock in turn until she had sucked them both up nice and stiff again. She wasn't going to let either of them have her cunt, however. She had slipped up with the boxer, but it had been more of an accident than any intention. He had sneaked up on her when she wasn't looking, and it was more as if she had been raped against her will than that she had complied... or so she told herself.

No, she would save her cunt for her husband now.

By the time he finally got home, it would be a smoldering inferno, and she would enjoy him all the more.

But since she had to wait and had all that time to kill, she had decided to blow the dogs again. She was in no hurry at all. The longer it lasted, the less time she would have to wait, cockless, for Jake to fetch his big fucker home.

In order to prolong the oral sex, she kept switching back and forth from dog to dog.

She sucked the boxer until he showed signs of coming, then shifted to the black Doberman and mouthed his prick while the boxer's cock cooled down a bit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.