Wife's Doggy Position - Cover

Wife's Doggy Position

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Molly gets all hot and bothered when her friend Carla talks in detail about all the times that she made it with dogs. When Molly gets home her husband calls her and tells her he is going to be late, so Molly makes it with a couple of stray dogs. She then decides to go to her husband's office and surprise him, but she is surprised when she sees him screwing his scretary. Molly then decides that she and Molly and any animal from the animal kingdom will be her lover's from then on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The boxer had been a keen observer, watching his canine comrade fucking the woman's head, treating her mouth like a cunt... and leaving a perfectly good cunt unoccupied. He began to move towards them, his prick swaying and throbbing.

Molly's elbows were on the floor, her chin was in her hands and her ass was hiked up at the highest point of her kneeling body. Her legs were parted and, from behind, her pussy was readily accessible. The creamy fluids of her arousal poured down her thighs and her crotch was lathered with the stuff. The boxer watched her lips pull on the Doberman's thundering cock. The two dogs exchanged a glance. Then the boxer moved up be hind Molly, pushed his big, blunt snout into her fuckslit and began to lap her cunt eagerly.

Molly gave a little cry, the sound muffled on the meaty mouthful of the Doberman's prick.

The boxer's hot tongue slurped up her open pussy crack.

It felt wonderful, and Molly saw no reason why she should stop the brute. After all, she had given him some head, and it was fair that he return the favor.

She knew that she would be able to come on that hot tongue.

It felt better than any cuntlapping the blonde had ever received from her husband, she thought, as that long, rasping, nimble tongue slipped moistly up her fuckslot. But cuntlapping, to the dog, was only a preliminary.

The taste and scent of Molly's pussy were driving the big, powerful brute to a sexual frenzy.

Then he mounted her.

When Molly felt the beast's forelegs wrapping firmly around her hips and his belly jamming to her haunches, she realized her mistake, realized that she had been in a position that could hardly help but tempt a dog to mount her.

She had to stop him before he slipped his cockmeat into her.

Sucking dog prick was one thing, but she was still resolved never to get fucked by an animal.

He humped.

But he couldn't find her cunthole. Her crotch was angled differently from a bitch's, and the boxer had no previous experience in putting his prick into a human.

His knob bounced off her ass.

It skimmed up the inside of her thigh.

It wedged into her taut asscrack.

Seeing that the brute could not get it up her cunt, Molly saw no reason why she had to push him away. It did no harm to let him hump her asscrack, as long as he didn't get his cock in her cunt. And it would feel nice to have his cum squirt on to her ass, she thought. Still merrily mouthing the Doberman's prick, she squirmed and wriggled her ass around under the mounted boxer.

Suddenly, he got the angle right.

The head of his cock slid into her cunt.

Molly gasped and reached back between her legs, grasping the boxer by the balls, so that he could not drive his fuckshaft up her. Only the tip was lodged in her cunthole. She wouldn't let him go any deeper. On the other hand, it felt so lovely to have that swollen hunk of dog meat stuck in her pussy that she was not inclined to pull him back out, either. She just held him steady, feeling the tip of his hot prick pulse and ripple in her sucking cuntlips. As his cockhead expanded, it brushed against the throbbing button of her clit, causing Molly to give a little moan. She was still getting fucked in the mouth; she moaned on that sliding cockmeat.

The boxer was desperate.

With cunt so near, yet so far, with his knob imbedded, but his prickshaft restrained, he was going wild. He whimpered and whined in despair, the sound of his terrible frustration a pitiable thing.

Molly felt sorry for the boxer.

He needed it so badly.

His prick was pounding with need. And her cunt needed it, too! That shallow penetration, that lovely rubbing against her clit was making the horny woman as hot and desperate as the dog. Her pussy felt like a vacuum that was yearning to be filled.

She slackened her grip on his balls.

Another inch of dog cock slid into her.

That was all Molly would allow! She simply must not let the dog shove his cock up her! No matter how much he wanted it, no matter how much she wanted it herself, she must not do it!

Then the Doberman shot in her mouth.

Yelping with joy, the black brute slammed into her mouth with a deep thrust, and Molly felt his jism hose her throat. She gulped the hot, thick juice down. He squirted her with another sweet dose. Drinking the dog's cum, Molly lost all restraint and all resolve. It always made her hot to drink cum, to know that a man... or a dog... had spilled his jism into her mouth and now, with a cockhead surging at the entrance to her pussy, she was an inferno of lust.

Her hand slowly opened, releasing the boxer's balls.

The big dog braced his hindlegs and his haunches stiffened, then he slammed in to the hilt.

Molly had her first cuntful of dog prick!

She was still swallowing cum, moaning with the joy of that and gasping with the pleasure of having her cunt stuffed to the very brim with a fat, hammering cock.

She gulped and swallowed. Jism kept pouring out of the Doberman's ramrod prick, lacing her gullet, flooding down her throat. And now the boxer was starting to fuck her with energetic thrusts, his prick slamming in and out. Drinking a bellyful of cum, Molly found herself longing for a cuntful to go with it, to be filled with jism from both ends, to have her innards awash in the thick stuff.

She began to whip her ass around and to drive her hips back to meet the boxer's lunges, slamming her cunt onto his prick as he plowed savagely up her fuckhole.

The Doberman's cock and balls were emptied now.

Molly continued to nurse on his cockhead for a moment, milking out the last frothy drops, but now her interest was centered on the brute behind her. Her concentration shifted from sucking to fucking, and her tight pussy began to pull and drag on the boxer's hammering cock as if her pussy was a hungry mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.