Wife's Doggy Position - Cover

Wife's Doggy Position

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Molly gets all hot and bothered when her friend Carla talks in detail about all the times that she made it with dogs. When Molly gets home her husband calls her and tells her he is going to be late, so Molly makes it with a couple of stray dogs. She then decides to go to her husband's office and surprise him, but she is surprised when she sees him screwing his scretary. Molly then decides that she and Molly and any animal from the animal kingdom will be her lover's from then on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

With the very first lick, Molly had realized that she simply adored a mouthful of dog cock. She loved to make the brutes whimper and whine and feel their pricks swell up in her mouth, then milk the juice out of their swollen balls. She loved the taste and the texture and the temperature. It was true that the blonde felt ashamed of herself and had vowed never to blow a dog again... after the day was over... but at the moment, she felt obligated to give the black Doberman the same treatment she had given the boxer. It was only fair, she convinced herself. And having justified and reasoned the necessity of it, she approached the act eagerly.

The Doberman stood stiff-legged, his prick looming out under his panting belly, his head cocked to one side.

Molly began to crawl toward the Doberman on her hands and knees, licking her lips, gazing at his pulsing cockhead in happy expectation. It was, she promised herself, the last dog prick that she would ever suck, but she intended to enjoy it.

It didn't occur to the horny girl that, by crawling across the floor away from the boxer, on her hands and knees, she had assumed the pose of a bitch in heat.

The boxer's cock had softened somewhat after she had emptied his balls for him, but it hadn't gone down completely. And now, as he saw the woman in such a familiar position, his stout prick began to harden and rise into a brand-new erection. The boxer had been satisfied by the blowjob. Re had adored it, certainly, but such sexual deviations were alien to his canine nature. It had felt wonderful, but it couldn't really be compared with true sex. A mouth was not a cunt. He hadn't been able to really grind the full length of his fat prick into her head, plunging in balls-deep as he always did when he was putting the prick to a bitch in heat. Thus, the dog had considered the blowjob more as a form of foreplay than a real sexual conclusion... just as when he tongued a bitch's cunt before he fucked her.

Now the boxer found himself looking right at Molly's cunt as she crawled away. Her hot fuckslot was foaming, the pink lips unfurled like the petals of a fleshy blossom, streaked with dew and oozing with sweet nectar. She crawled away from him. It aroused his hunting instincts. She even seemed to be wagging her tail as her sexy haunches squirmed in sexual arousal.

But a woman couldn't run as fast as a bitch, let alone crawl, and there was no low fence under which she might make her escape.

The boxer considered the situation.

His prick got bigger and harder and hotter, starting to pound like a jackhammer under his belly.

Molly didn't notice this.

Her attention was on that delicious-looking hunk of Doberman prick, and the other erection was rising behind her back as, in the doggy position, she crawled forwards.

Molly lowered her head and came in under the Doberman like a shark rising to attack a swimmer from below.

Her tongue pushed out, fluttering.

The blonde began lapping the glossy knob of the Doberman's prick, running her nimble tongue all over the meaty slab. It was every bit as tasty as the boxer's cock. She murmured and purred as she lapped his cockmeat. Then, taking the fat head into her lips, she began to pull and suck gently on his meaty mouthful. She held his cock with one hand and cupped his balls with theother, her elbows braced on the floor. But she didn't jack him. Since this was to be her last mouthful of dog cum, Molly was in no hurry to get it. She wanted to do it all with her mouth, and to make it last as long as possible. The best part of a blowjob was drinking the jism, of course, but Molly wanted to enjoy a lingering feas t on the prickmeat course before she swallowed the creamy dessert.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.