Wife's Doggy Position - Cover

Wife's Doggy Position

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Molly gets all hot and bothered when her friend Carla talks in detail about all the times that she made it with dogs. When Molly gets home her husband calls her and tells her he is going to be late, so Molly makes it with a couple of stray dogs. She then decides to go to her husband's office and surprise him, but she is surprised when she sees him screwing his scretary. Molly then decides that she and Molly and any animal from the animal kingdom will be her lover's from then on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Reaching under the boxer, Molly got a handful of his prick and began to stroke the fat rod. The dog's head was still lowered against her crotch, tonguing away. It felt wonderful, and she hated to make him stop. But in that position, she couldn't see his cock very well, and she couldn't aim his jism at her body. It had been a tremendous thrill to have the Doberman shoot on her belly and tits, and she wanted the boxer to spill his cum on her too. She figured that there would be time enough, afterward, to have one of the willing dogs give her pussy a thorough lapping, and to get her rocks off on a tongue. For the moment, the lust- crazed woman was more interested in making the boxer come than she was in coming, herself.

Molly pushed his head out of her soaking crotch.

The dog looked up, his jaws dripping with cuntjuice, puzzled that she had stopped him. But then her hand slid slowly up his prick. He gave a whimper and stood up on braced feet, quivering all over, realizing that he was being petted in the best possible place, one of those strange and mysterious pleasures that only creatures with hands could perform. Not knowing anything about human psychology, the boxer couldn't see what pleasure the woman got out of doing it with her hand, but he was certainly not going to bark about it.

Molly began stroking his steadily.

The blonde leaned closer, her lust-contorted face right in front of his big, bloated cockhead. She stroked him with one hand and fingered his flaring knob with the other. She was eager to see him shoot. Her tits and belly were already awash with dog cum. She wondered if she should aim the boxer's prick right in her face, and let him blow his wad there. It seemed naughtier than jerking him off on her tits and belly, somehow, but the thought of having a load of steaming dog jism hose her face was really exciting.

Molly thought that she might even open her mouth a little.

Maybe she would pull him off with her lips! Maybe she would ever stick her tongue out when the dog came!

She sometimes did that with her husband.

She liked to suck Jake off, and he loved to have her do it. But once in awhile, instead of taking his prick in her mouth and milking it, she would give him a handjob, with her mouth open and her tongue pressed out right above his cockhead. When he came, they could both see his creamy cum fly into her mouth. It always turned both of them on tremendously. And the thought of having an animal do that gave the horny girl a thrill that shattered her inhibitions like a high note breaking crystal. Was it any more wicked to have a dog come on her lips and tongue than to jack him off on her tits? Well, it seemed worse, but the urge was all the more compelling because of that, the charm of such depravity was melting her with lust.

Hardly aware of what she was doing, Molly had moved her face closer to his cockhead and parted her lips.

The swollen slab of his hot cockmeat looked inviting.

What did a dog's prick taste like?

No, she thought. No, that would be going too far! Jerking a dog off was just harmless pleasure, but actually taking his prick into her mouth would be really an act of depravity. How could she ever face her husband again, after she'd had a mouthful of dog prick? How could she ever let Jake kiss her? How could she even look at herself in the mirror, knowing her mouth had been on a canine cock?

Yet she was drooling for it.

His prick looked so succulent. His pricktip was already bubbling with pre-cum, all milky and foaming. A dark urge swept through the girl, the thrill rushing through her mind as much as her cunt, and her tongue felt as hot as her clit, as if she could have an orgasm in her mouth. Maybe if she just gave that sweet-looking cockhead a lick? Just a solitary lick? She intended to jack him off in her face, anyhow. Her lips would be parted, and some of that hot jism was going to get on her tongue when he shot, anyhow, so it couldn't be any worse to lick a few drops off his prickmeat, could it? She could satisfy her curiosity... it wouldn't be as if she had actually taken his cock into her mouth and given him a blowjob. She wouldn't swallow it.

And no one would ever know!

Well, the black Doberman would know, but there was no way that either of the dogs could ever tell anyone! That was one of the benefits of fooling around with dumb animals, Molly realized. No matter how carried away a girl got, no matter what she did, it would remain a secret between she and the animal. Unless... did dogs communicate? Would she find a whole pack of frenzied canines howling for blowjobs at her back door once the word was out? Yet, so hot was the woman, that even that idea was thrilling to her, The thought of a pack of horny dogs inspirational. She gave the boxer's cock another long, slow stroke.

The knob flared and bubbled.

Unable to resist the unholy impulse, Molly pushed her tongue out, and she gave the dripping tip of the boxer's cock a lick, lightly, uncertainly. She drew back, amazed at herself. Cum tingled on her tastebuds. The stuff was delicious!

She lapped his foaming knob again.

More jism poured onto her hot tongue. She let it run around in her mouth, then seep down her throat, warming her belly like fine brandy. Molly gave a little moan of pure, unadulterated lust. She began to lap the dog's hot cockhead with long, slurping strokes, her nimble tongue curling and coiling over the hot slab. Her fist continued to pump slowly up and down, causing the head to flare and throb against her flattened tongue and pursed lips.

Molly felt utterly depraved.

Even alone with the dogs, she was blushing furiously, deeply ashamed of her behavior, yet she was unable to resist, unable to stop. She just kept lapping away. She drew back once or twice, making an effort to stop, to finish him off with her hand. But then her tongue tingled, and the girl leaned right back down to lick him some more.

The boxer and the Doberman looked at each other in amazement.

Neither of them had ever realized that humans used their tongues in such a delightful way. Although both of them had licked their own pricks from time to time, it wasn't at all the same thing, and neither of them had ever met, a bitch willing to lap then to climax. The Doberman hoped that the woman would not lose her appetite before she had given his cock a nice tonguing, too, and the boxer hoped she did not lose interest before he shot his wad.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.