Wife's Doggy Position - Cover

Wife's Doggy Position

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Molly gets all hot and bothered when her friend Carla talks in detail about all the times that she made it with dogs. When Molly gets home her husband calls her and tells her he is going to be late, so Molly makes it with a couple of stray dogs. She then decides to go to her husband's office and surprise him, but she is surprised when she sees him screwing his scretary. Molly then decides that she and Molly and any animal from the animal kingdom will be her lover's from then on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The big collie had not shown up at Carla's house earlier because he was being punished for being a very bad doggy. The collie's mistress was a confirmed spinster named Mabel who kept the dog to protect her from rapists. Mabel was a virgin, an d she had an idea that rapists lurked in every alley and behind every tree. She wouldn't have had to be a spinster, in fact, because she was not a bad looking woman with a lovely ass, but she was afraid of men and, specifically, their cocks.

Mabel refused to wed because she was afraid that her husband might rape her, and she didn't think a wife could have her lawfully wedded spouse arrested for rape. The collie must be serving his purpose, Mabel thought, since she had not yet been approached by a rapist, let alone raped.

She had no idea, of course, that her sexy neighbor down the street had been fucking her dog.

And, therefore, she had no idea that the collie, having sampled human cunt, had learned a new trick.

But the dog had acquired a taste for women's pussies.

That morning, just after getting out of the bath and stark naked, Mabel had begun to do her exercises. She exercised regularly so that she would be fit enough to fight off a rapist, or fleet enough to outrun him, and she was in good shape... especially that nice ass.

She was bending over from the waist, touching her toes.

When the dog realized that his mistress was assuming a modified doggy fuck position, he naturally got a hard-on.

Mabel was amazed when the brute mounted her.

She felt his forelegs lock around her hips as she touched her toes. When he threw her off balance, she caught herself with both hands open on the floor. A moment later, the dog had plowed his fat prick right up her cherry cunt!

Mabel wailed out a protest.

But it was too late. As she trembled under him, the collie whipped his cock meat in and out and, before the startled woman quite realized what was happening, a splash of hot jism poured up her cunt.

She was furious.

Raped! And by her own dog!

She had punished the dumb brute by tying him up in the backyard while she tried to decide what to do about him. At first, Mabel figured she would have to get rid of him, before he took advantage of her again. But after awhile, she got thinking about it and had to admit that it had felt awfully nice to have that fat dog prick slamming up her cunt. Maybe it wasn't exactly a case of rape, at that, she reasoned. Maybe it was only rape with a human. Then, to, if she were to give her doggy some cunt once in awhile, he would no doubt be more faithful, if only because he was possessive about her pussy, and more determined to protect her from the evil men who lurked in the shadows, pricks ready to strike.

So it was that Mabel convinced herself that getting fucked by her dog was not a half bad idea and would add to her sense of security... and she decided to have the collie throw another vigorous fuck up her cunt right away.

She powdered and perfumed her pussy.

She went to the backyard to bring the dog in.

And, to her dismay, she found that the collie had chewed through his lead and was nowhere to be seen.

She had no idea where he had gone.

He had gone, of course, to visit Carla.

Carla and Molly looked at each other excitedly when they heard scratching at the back door, followed by, a moment later, an unmistakably canine whine.

"I think that we're in luck!" Carla exclaimed.

"You don't mind sharing him?" Molly asked.

"Not with a sweet cuntlapper like you," said Carla, and she gave Molly a kiss on the lips, then leaned down to plant an affectionate kiss on her pussy, as well. The scratching was becoming louder and more demanding, and the dog began to yelp.

Carla went to let him in.

The big dog bounded into the front room, and Molly's eyes lighted up when she saw that he was bigger than the boxer or the black Doberman, and that his giant prick was already semi-hard as it swung like a baton under his belly. He looked like a wolf, she thought. She wondered if a wolf pack ever raped a girl before they devoured her. Or devoured her crotch-first, with their long, rasping tongues, lapping up her pussy.

The dog noticed Molly and cocked his head.

Whenever he'd been there before, Carla had been alone, and this change in the routine rather worried the dog. He didn't know if human bitches fucked in public or not. But he did notice that this new, blonde bitch was naked, like Carla, and that her pussy had the same spicy, overheated scent. He walked over to her, then pushed his snout into her cunt, taking a tentative lap. It was tasty. When she didn't push him away, but opened her legs wider, he lapped some more.

"I see he likes you," Carla said.

"Oh, he's adorable. What's his name?"

"I don't know. He belongs to a woman down the street. But I called him Paws." She grinned. "The Paws that refreshes."

Molly thought that was a corny joke, but she had to admit that the collie's tongue was very refreshing as it delved up her fuck slot, and his cock looked like it would refresh those depths of her cunt that other cocks could not reach.

Carla came over, and she knelt beside the dog.

Reaching under him, she began to pull his prick, as if she were milking a cow. Molly tilted her head to the side to watch the dog's cock grow and harden. The collie continued to tongue her cunt, and his prick came out like a telescope, longer and longer, the fat wedge of the knob flaring out from his cockshaft. It was a thrilling sight. Although she'd come very nicely in Carla's talented mouth, Molly felt the surge of renewed need rising in her pussy.

"Shall I fuck him first?" she asked, hopefully.

Carla grinned and nodded.

The dog, who understood the word fuck, cocked his head and began to ripple all through his powerful body. Molly was going to get down on the floor, on all fours. She supposed that when you fucked with a dog, you were obliged to do it doggy fashion. But the collie suddenly hopped up, his forelegs on the couch, straddling Molly's hips and his big cock looming out over her belly. Molly saw instantly that they would be able to link up face to face. Somehow, doing it human fashion seemed more perverted than doing in animal style. More interesting, too, because of that. She watched his cockhead flare like a torch as it stood rampant and vibrant before her. It looked so delicious that she simply had to have a taste, even though it embarrassed her a little to do that in front of Carla. She bent her head down and began to lap his cockhead, then slurped the meaty slab into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.