Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Linda awakened about ten, she was still a little tight. She and Tommy had gotten very drunk. She lay giggling for several minutes, then admonished herself and tried to think of what lay ahead. It was her wedding day and she was unbearably horny, even though Tommy had eaten her once and fucked her twice, the last time but a few short hours ago.

She let her hand slide down between her thighs, savoring the thought of Tommy's head between her legs--he sure knew how to give head. And then her lips puckered, remembering the taste of his cock fresh from her cunt. Yes, she had sucked his cock, sucked it immediately after he had fucked her, sucked it until he hardened again and discharged in her mouth.

She rolled over in bed and saw Peter heading down the hall for the bathroom. He wore only his shorts. She called out to him. He came and looked in her open door.

"Morning, Sis," he said.

"Would you get me a glass of cold water, honey?"

"I'm just wearing shorts, Sis."

"That's okay, I've seen you in your shorts before."

He shrugged and went to the bathroom, returning in a minute with a glass of water. He came up to her bed and held out the glass. Linda sat up, the sheet slipping down off her bare titties. Peter stared. She drank the water, then looked at her ogling brother.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Peter. I forgot that I was naked," she giggled, but made no attempt to cover her tits. She glanced down at the lump in his shorts, then giggled again. "It doesn't look like you're sorry."

Peter reddened and put his hand to the front of his shorts. "I--I'm sorry, Linda," he stammered.

"Don't be silly. I've seen bulges in boys' shorts before." She reached out and pulled his hand away. "I'll bet you're afraid to show it to me." He took a quick look at the open door. "You can go and close the door first. I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Peter couldn't believe his good fortune, first his mother, now his sister. He ran to the door and pushed it shut. He rushed back to her bedside and reached for his cock.

"Let me take it out," she said, squirming her fingers into the front of his shorts. She reeled out his half hard log; her mouth dropped open. "Oh my God!" she gasped. "I had no idea--Peter, you're a stud, your prick is huge."

Peter beamed, his cock growing in her hand. "Now let me see you," he said.

Linda threw back the sheet. She let go of his cock and stretched out on her back. "Take off your shorts and lay down beside me, Peter."

Peter wasn't the shy boy he had once been; his mother had changed that. He pushed down his shorts and crawled onto the bed. Linda immediately took hold of his prick again.

"God, Peter, it's so big." She stroked it to full erection. "You can feel mine if you want."

Peter laid his hand on her firm belly, then slowly moved down into the thick thatch of hair. His fingers crept into the deep groove and Linda opened her legs.

"Ooooh, honey, I like that. Peter--I know we shouldn't, but put it in me, just a little. Your prick, I mean."

"Geez, Sis, what if Mom or Dad--"

"Piss on Mom or Dad. Put it in me, Peter, please. Just a little, just the head."

Peter didn't care about Mom or Dad either, and rolled over on top of his sister. Linda still held his prick, and nuzzled the fat head against her cunt-lips until it spread them apart and popped inside.

"Honey, honey! That feels so good, just a little more, and kiss me, love me... Oh Peter, baby, fuck me!"

Peter started stroking, his cock going in deeper with each thrust. He kept this up until he was buried inside her, and then he kissed her on the mouth. They held the kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"Peter, Peter, Peter," Linda moaned into his mouth. "Your cock is so big, it feels so good. Do it, honey, fuck me hard!"

Peter fucked her with long, easy strokes, proud of his king-sized prick. Her cunt was tight and clinging.

"Jesus, Peter, where did you learn to fuck like that? I thought you were a virgin."

"You ain't no cherry yourself, Sis."

"Oh, fuck no; far from it."

"Maybe old William is expecting a cherry on his wedding night."

"Well, he won't get one, not unless he brings someone else along." She giggled and lifted her pelvis to meet his pounding strokes. "I'm feeling better and better, Peter. If you keep this up you're going to make your sister come."

"Better make it fast then, 'cause your little brother is about to pop his nuts. Can I come inside you?"

"Yes, yes!" she gurgled. "Faster, Peter, faster! We can make it together!"

Peter's prick started spurting. Linda hunched against him, her own orgasm in full bloom. They fucked savagely for several seconds, Peter squirting his all into his sister's heaving belly.

"Jesus, that was good, Linda," Peter said, lying exhausted on her soft body.

"Don't pull out. Let's just lay like this for a while. You feel so good inside me."

They lay necking, feeling each others bodies for almost an hour. She fondled his slimy prick while he played with heir leaking pussy, pushing his finger all the way in.

"We'll have to do that again," she said, when Peter finally crawled from her bed.

"But you're getting married today."

"You can come and visit us."

Peter liked the idea of fucking his sister after she was married. "Okay, and we'll fuck up a storm."

"Yeah," Linda said.

Linda went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the tub. She stood with her legs apart, letting Peter's spunk leak from her open pussy and wet the insides of her thighs. She wished she had someone to lick it out for her. In her bath, she marveled at how slick her cunt was, even under water. A good soaping would fix that.

Linda got dressed and went to the bar in her daddy's den. The drink went right to work; she mixed another. She liked the heady feeling of being a little drunk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.