Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

After Dan and Joan came down from their love nest in the choir loft and Dan saw Linda and Tommy leaving together, he offered Joan a ride home.

"Thanks, Dan, but Rick is coming for me. He should be here any minute, and... Jesus, Jesus, you'll have to excuse me, Dan. I have to piss something fierce." She clutched at her crotch and made a wild dash for the potty in the church basement.

Her bladder was overflowing and the insides of her thighs were wet from the leakage, the hot fluid squeezing out with every step she took. She'd felt the urge even before Dan fucked her in the loft, and it was unbearable now.

Rushing into the toilet stall, Joan lifted her skirt. Her piss poured out.

"Oh, my God," she giggled, remembering her panties were on the floor in the choir loft, and then sighed with relief as her bladder emptied. Her hand went between her wet legs and she sighed again.

What Joan didn't know, was that her soiled panties weren't on the floor in the choir loft; they were tucked snugly inside the breast pocket of the preacher's coat.

After she had finished, she continued to straddle the bowl, her skirt held high, and she rubbed briskly at her distended clit. It was feeling good already. It would be her third spend, the most in such a short time since having the baby. She was near her climax when she sensed his presence in the doorway. She looked up and saw the good Reverend holding the booth door open, his eyes aglow with lust, his mouth open.

"Please, please, let me kiss it!" he cried, his voice little more than a strangled gasp.

"Why preacher man, what are you doing here?" Joan cried in mock surprise.

She spread her legs farther apart and lifted her skirt higher, her hand working at her excited cunt.

"Do you want to look at it?" she said, removing her hand.

"I want to suck it. Please, please..."

Joan held her skirt high with both hands. "Why, Reverend, you're a naughty, naughty man." she said.

Her cunt was covered with curly hair several shades darker than her blonde head, and it was wet, decidedly wet. She stepped away from the bowl, moved her feet wide apart, and arched herself out to him in invitation.

"Well, don't just stand there like a dummy; suck it, if that's what you want."

The preacher dropped to his knees, grabbed her by the hips, and jammed his face into her curly bush. He sucked at the wet hair and ran his tongue back and forth in her gash. He moved his head down and kissed and licked the insides of her piss-wet thighs. He moved back up, and when his lips and tongue invaded the hairy thing between her legs, Joan gasped with pleasure and pushed down against his sucking mouth.

"Do you like it?" she purred, pushing hard against him. "The hair's not all grown out yet, but it's still nice and fuzzy for you to suck on. I have a lot of hair when it's all grown out."

Joan loved a head job best of all, and even though she had made it with Dan twice, she knew she would be quick in coming now. His tongue was deep in her cunt and his teeth scraped at her clit; and the good feeling was there. She gave a little squeal when she came.

Her legs were as far apart as they would go, and when the preacher's hand came up over her ass, his finger found her bunghole stretched open and waiting. He pushed in to the first knuckle, then all the way. Joan grunted when he first penetrated her there, and followed it with it deep-throated growl as she started coming again. Her whole midsection quivered, her knees buckling, and if it weren't for the support of the preacher's mouth, she would have fallen.

"Oh, Christ, I'm coming so hard!" she moaned. "You really suck good, preacher man."

The preacher pulled his finger from her ass and got to his feet, his face a mask of lust. "Let me... let me fuck you now!" he cried.

"Hell no," Joan said, letting her skirt fall back in place.

"God, please... I have to fuck you!" he whined.

"I don't want you to fuck me. I already made it... twice," she said.

She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open, exposing both her fat, milk-swollen tits, the nipples a deep red and as hard as marble. Next, she reached down and opened his fly, her hand moving inside. The preacher groaned when her warm hand closed around his throbbing cock. She pulled it out and started slowly stroking the long stem of turgid flesh.

"If you suck on my titties, I'll jack you off," she said.

"No, no, no! I want to fuck you!" he whined.

"You can't fuck me!" she snapped. "And if you don't suck on my tits, I won't even jack you off." She let his cock fall from her hand.

He gave her a sick look and dropped his face to her breasts. "God forgive!" he wailed, then sucked one of her large nipples into his mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.