Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Linda slumped heavily into the back pew.

Linda's eyes were on the dark loft in the front of the church. She imagined her daddy's smooth pecker sliding effortlessly in and out of Joan's sloppy, whore's cunt.

"What are you so mad about?" Tommy asked.

"I'm not mad. Just getting edgy to get it over with, I guess. Sorry I'm such lousy company."

"You couldn't ever be lousy company, Linda."

"You're sweet, Tommy." She licked her lips. "Kiss me."

He kissed her, softly at first, then with more urgency. Linda put her hands to the back of his head.

Tom remembered how big her nipples were, and how hot she got when he rubbed them. His hands came up and cupped her tits through her blouse.

Linda felt a quick thrill and stiffened. "Don't," she said.

"Why not?" Tommy asked, still rubbing his palms over her tits.

"What almost happened the other night was a mistake."

"No, Linda, it wasn't a mistake, and it didn't happen because you thought your father was watching, but not because you didn't want it to happen."

He had her blouse out of her skirt and his hands up on her breasts, one finger inside her bra rubbing one of her big nipples.

"You had your chance before I met Bill and didn't do anything about it," she said. "What made Bill choose you for his best man, anyway? You're several years older than he is."

"We met in college and liked each other. Bill really doesn't have many friends. He's a loner."

"I can see why," Linda said, watching him unbuttoning her blouse, but making no move to stop him. He got her blouse open and pulled down her bra, both big tits popping out. "With friends like you, he doesn't need enemies."

"I know it, and I feel like a rat, but when I look at you, Bill can go fuck himself for all I care." He was gently caressing her nipples.

"Kiss it, Tommy," she hissed softly.

He lowered his mouth to her nipple and sucked it in. It was big and hard inside his mouth. Her legs came open and she took his hand and laid it on her thigh. Then she pushed it up under her skirt. He moved his mouth to her other nipple and slid his hand up the inside of her thigh.

When he reached the top of her legs, he rubbed his finger against the wet crotch of her panties and then pushed his fingers under the leg band of her panties. He touched first the firm node of her button, softly rubbing it to erection, then slid down the oily-slick cunt. Linda squirmed against his hand and moaned softly as his finger parted the warm folds of skin and entered her hole.

"Jesus, Tommy, finger-fuck me... it feels good," she groaned, pushing against his finger.

He had two fingers all the way in her cunt and both nipples red and raw before he lifted his face and kissed her mouth. "I have to fuck you, baby, I have to," he said. "Lay back in the pew; I can't wait!"

"Oh, my God," Linda cried, "not in the church." But she let him push her back onto the hard wood of the pew. She lay back and opened her legs.

Tommy opened his fly and took out his cock. He got between her legs, spreading her cunt-lips with his cockhead, and then pushed into her with a hard thrust.

Linda thought she was in heaven, realizing that this was what she wanted. His cock was nice and thick, and seemed endless as he pushed in. Tommy could fuck her, her daddy could fuck her, anyone could fuck her if they got her hot. She just didn't care once she was hot.

"Jesus, Tommy, you really have a nice one," she moaned. "It's so big, and it feels so good."

"That's what my mother always told me" Tommy said.

"Your own mother?"

"My own mother."

"You mean you fucked your own mother?" Linda asked.

"Hell yes. Regularly. Now shut up and fuck; your talking is distracting."

It thrilled Linda to think of this man jazzing his own mother. She raised her knees to get his cock in deeper, lifting with her hips to meet his urgent thrusts. She needed this, needed it badly, and it felt so good. Her cunt sucked hungrily at the long shaft of his cock. She knew she would have a good come, even if he started popping right now; she could let hers go anytime she wanted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.