Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The last day of practice had finally arrived; tomorrow Linda would be married. For the first time in her life, Linda was aware that she really needed a man's cock. The orgy with her father had confirmed her need for a hard prick. She was bitchy without it.

She wanted to try Daddy again, but they were never alone long enough. There was always someone in the way, especially her mother, who seemed ridiculously attentive to him since her return. She even suspected that they were fucking again. And to make matters worse, Joan Wagner, her matron of honor, spent every minute of every practice flirting with her father. He seemed to like it, too, and Linda was burning with jealousy.

Joan was the same age as Linda, only very blonde and unusually full bodied. Ripe, her father said. Fat, Linda said. She wished now she had never chosen Joan for the honored spot, even if they had been best friends in school.

Joan married her high school sweetheart, Rick Wagner, shortly after graduation, and had a baby four months later. When she turned up pregnant, Rick had gladly married her, never doubting that the baby was his. Joan had a number of doubts, but she never named any of them.

Joan always wore frightfully short skirts and loose, low-cut blouses or skin-tight sweaters and no bras. Once, she even brought her baby to practice and sat in the front pew where everyone could see him nurse. The men all watched with envy when she popped a fat tit from her blouse, the nipple red and hard, and fed it into the infant's hungry mouth. She hunched down and spread her legs wide, revealing her scanty panties pulled tightly across her thick, fat cunt-lips. She was a very vulgar young woman.

Linda chided Joan for her promiscuous behavior and accused her of making a play for her daddy. With righteous indignation, she reminded Joan that she was a married woman, and that her baby probably wasn't even her husband's, naming half a dozen guys who claimed getting into her pants.

With her usual cool, Joan smiled at Linda and said, "Don't get catty on me, honey, I can work up a pretty good list of guys who claim to getting into your britches, too."

Linda backed off. "Just stay away from my daddy," she said.

"No way," Joan countered. "He likes it when I flirt with him, and he is an attractive guy, you know. Besides, he's your father, not your lover."

Linda quickly turned and walked away. She was very, very angry, and she was blushing.

The final practice, held in the afternoon, went smoothly and quickly. Helen didn't attend because she still had a throbbing headache. Joan was waiting for her husband to come and get her.

Linda and Dan and Tom were sitting in the front pew talking. Joan was on the stage behind the massive pulpit pretending she was delivering a sermon. The three in the pew laughed at her antics. She gave a final prayer and ducked behind a curtain.

"Dan, come here. I want to show you something," she called.

Dan shrugged. "The Reverend calls," he said foolishly, and went up on the stage. He fumbled through the curtains until he found her standing in a corner. "Left the little one home today, huh?"

"Yeah, hubby's baby-sitting."

It was quite dark in the corner behind the curtains.

"Now what is that you have to show me?" Dan asked.

"Me," Joan answered, lifting her skirt above her hips. She held it up long enough for him to see she wore no panties, then let it fall back into place. "In the past two weeks I've thrown myself at you and you haven't so much as kissed me."

"We haven't exactly been alone," he said, almost afraid to believe what she had just done.

"We are now." She stepped close to him and threw her arms around his neck.

The blood pounded in his temple. He wanted this. Ever since he had fucked his own daughter he had seemed to change; his luck had seemed to change, too. Joan was young, married, a new mother; it all fit with his new thirst for the taboo. He had fucked violently the night before with Helen, and it had been very good, but he wanted more. He wanted to fuck this young married woman.

He kissed her hard, drawing her soft body in tight. Her tongue moved quickly between his lips and explored frantically inside his mouth. His cock stiffened.

"Oh, Dan, you feel so good," Joan sighed, rubbing her crotch against the thickening lump in his pants leg.

She slid her arm from around his neck and inched her fingers between their bellies. She found his erect cock and clutched it through his trousers. She gripped it tighter and fucked his mouth with her tongue.

The preacher, who had been in the basement, stepped from behind a curtain and noticed the couple in the dark corner. He maneuvered himself into a more advantageous position. He gasped when he saw it was Joan Wagner and the father of the bride kissing. He could see her hand was gripping his leg. He stepped back into the shadows and watched, his own cock growing stiff. The good Reverend had been hungrily eyeing Joan since the first practice.

Joan fumbled at the front of Dan's trousers until she found the zipper. It was but a moment before her hand was inside his pants feeling his cock.

"Let's sneak up in the choir loft where we can be alone," she whispered, easing his cock out of his fly.

Dan pulled free and went to the curtain and peaked out at Linda and Tommy. They seemed deep in conversation. He knew it was foolish, and dangerous, yet he let her lead him to the curving stairway, his cock wagging from side to side.

The preacher watched, his eyes aglow with lust. He was rubbing his prick through his pants.

Linda, too, saw them stealthily mount the stairs and disappear into the darkness above.

"Shit, Tommy, I need a cigarette," Linda said, getting to her feet. "Let's go sit in the back of the church. If my old lady can smoke in church, I guess I can too."

She was burning with jealousy, knowing full well why they went up to the choir loft. That wanton little bitch was going to fuck her darling daddy. It made her crotch itch.

"We could go outside; it's nice out tonight," Tommy said.

"It's nicer in," she said. "No, let's sit in the back; no one will see us." She really wanted to be where she could see how long her daddy stayed up there with that bitch, Joan.

Dan and Joan started necking again as soon as they entered the loft. She had one hand on the back of his neck, the other was wrapped around his cock. She slowly masturbated him, pushing the thick foreskin back off his knob.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.