Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Linda drove the car slowly; Helen sat next to the window looking out at the lengthening shadows of evening.

"What are you thinking about, Mom?" Linda asked.

"Oh, nothing, really," she said, without looking at her daughter.

Linda shrugged. There had been very little communication between them since Helen got back from her sister's, and her wedding was two days away. Linda pulled into the church parking lot and stopped the car.

"We're really early tonight," Linda said.

They went into the church and sat in a back pew. No one had turned the church lights on, and it was gray and mysterious inside. They hadn't been sitting five minutes when they heard someone come in.

"Hey, where is everybody?" It was Bill's voice.

"Over here, honey," Linda called.

Tom stepped in behind Bill, and the two young men walked to the pew where Linda and Helen sat.

"Hello, Mother Palmer," Bill said. "I don't think you've met Tom. This is Tom Henderson, my best man."

Helen stood up and put out her hand. She was wearing slacks and a blouse that buttoned down the front. Her tits looked big and loose. They were loose; she wasn't wearing a bra. She felt giddy with her tits naked like this. It was something she'd never done before, but she seemed to have these strange impulses ever since she had seduced her son.

"Call me Helen, Tom," she said.

Tom was impressed. He hadn't expected such a young-looking woman, or one as attractive. He especially liked her big jugs. He had a weakness for robust women. He found her prettier than Linda, also.

"I think we'll go for a ride, Mom; it's still a long time before practice. Want to come along?"

"No, you kids go ahead."

"I'll stay with you," Tom said.

Helen laughed, obviously pleased. "Don't worry about the old lady, Tom."

"What do you mean, old lady? I want to stay," he said, sliding in beside her. "You two go ahead."

Linda felt a twinge of jealousy. "We'll be back in about an hour. Come on, Bill," she said, going out the door.

"That was sweet, Tom," Helen said.

"I didn't do it to be sweet; I want to stay with you."

Helen picked up her purse. "I want a cigarette."

"Should you smoke in church?"

"I want to smoke, and I don't want to go outside."

"Okay, let's smoke mine," Tom said, and took two cigarettes and lit them.

They smoked silently for a couple of minutes before Helen leaned close to Tom, her face inches from his. "Now I need a drink," she said.

"There's a bottle in Bill's car," Tom said. Tom grinned and felt a tickle in his loins. She's in need of something, he thought.

"Go and get it," Helen said.

"Okay." He got to his feet "Hell, I bet Bill took the car."

"If he did, there's a pint in the glove of my car."

A myriad of thoughts had been swirling through Helen's head since she got back from her sister's: many of them concerned sex. She hadn't let Dan touch her since she got back, either. She felt a warmth for this attractive young man, a warmth that she knew was not motherly.

Tom returned and slid in beside her. "It's on you this time; Bill took his car," he said, unscrewing the cap.

Helen took a drink from the bottle. While Tom took a pull, she slid over until their hips touched.

"Put your arm around me; it's cool in here," she said, tipping the bottle to her lips again. She felt his arm on her neck and his palm on her breast. "I can feel it already," she said, "I had a couple before we came."

"Yes, I could tell," Tom said, and kissed her.

Her lips were moist and came open quickly. When she felt him squeeze her tit, she crowded her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue for a long time.

"I'm glad I didn't wear a bra tonight. I usually do," she said, and unbuttoned her blouse all the way down. Her tits looked big and inviting when she spread her blouse open. "Feel them, and kiss me again," she said.

He felt the hard nipples while he kissed her. He couldn't believe his good luck. He'd barely missed fucking Linda; he wasn't going to miss with Mama. She was just like her daughter, a tramp. Her nipples were sensitive like Linda's, too.

Helen held his face and slid her tongue in and out of his mouth. She made no effort to stop him when his hand slid down her belly and squeezed inside her slacks. She raised up and pushed her slacks down over her butt. Tom moved back a little and watched her remove her slacks and then her panties. She lay down in the pew, one leg stretched out on the seat, the other with her foot on the floor.

Tom stood up and started to unbuckle his pants.

"Just unzip and take it out," she hissed. "And put it in me... Quick."

Tom grinned, pulling down his zipper. He liked a woman who was hot and ready, and Mama Palmer was hot and ready. His cock came out stiff and long. He stroked it several times while she stared, and then came down on top of her.

Helen grabbed his prick and pushed it immediately into her cunt. She lifted with her hips, forcing her cunt around his cock. When it was all the way in, she wrapped her legs over his back.

"It feels good, Tom... make it feel better," she said. He started pumping. "If someone comes in, sing a hymn or something," she grunted, feasting on the pleasure of his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.