Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dan awakened the next morning aware that he was in a strange bed. Slowly he remembered where he was and what had happened the night before. He started to get up, but heard footsteps, so he lay back down and feigned sleep.

Linda came to the door and peeked in to see if he was still sleeping. When she was satisfied that he was, she entered the room. She was wearing bikini panties and fluffy slippers.

The girl stood before the mirror on her dressing table and admired herself, arching her shoulders to accentuate her bust-line. Obviously pleased, she smiled as she wiggled her ass and pushed out her stomach, raking her fingers between her legs.

Linda glanced at her father, then pushed her panties down her legs to the floor. She picked up a hairbrush and put the handle in her mouth, sucking it noisily. Then, with a grimace of newfound lust, she pulled the curved handle from her mouth and pushed it slowly into her cunt.

The depraved girl started the brush in motion with one hand while massaging her clit with the other. It was only a matter of minutes before she started moaning. She had to brace herself with one hand against the dressing table while she had her orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, but I love that feeling!"

Linda glanced over at her father, wondering if her outcry had awakened him. He still pretended to be asleep. She pulled the hairbrush from her cunt and put it in her mouth. She sucked for several seconds before throwing it onto the dressing table. She left the room.

Dan heard water running in the bathtub. Linda soon returned and came to the bedside. She bent and kissed him on the forehead, then grabbed the cover and jerked it back. His cock was hard and sprang upward. Dan heard a soft hiss escape his daughters lips.

"Time to get up, Daddy. Your bath is ready," she said, her hand wrapping around his pecker.

Dan feebly pulled up on the sheet.

"Naughty, naughty, Daddy. You don't need to cover up. I like you the way you are, especially the way you are now," she said, slowly stroking his prick. "It's Saturday so you don't have to work, and Mother and Peter won't be home until tonight, and my guy isn't picking me up until this afternoon, so we are alone... just you and me." She continued stroking his prick and then bent over and sucked the bared knob. "Mmmmmm, that's good. Come on, I'll wash your back."

Linda was a completely different girl from the night before. Her eager desire of yesterday now seemed to change to a feminine seductiveness. She was available for anything he might want, and obviously enjoyed the effect she was having on him.

It was a bath such as he had never had. The water was perfumed and hot.

She stood close and caressed his chest with her erect nipples. She still held his cock tightly, and she giggled and talked to it as if it were a giddy young boy that couldn't wait.

"You're so much nicer than a cold hairbrush handle," she cooed, "but you must wait until you get in your bath, then Mama will reward you for being so nice and hard." She twitched it with her fingers, mocking it, scolding it, telling it how beautiful it was.

They got in the tub together, and she washed her father with loving care, saving his beautiful hard cock for the last. She lifted it out of the water and lathered it generously, then bent and drew the suds-covered shaft into her mouth.

Dan leaned back in the hot, soothing water and groaned. Before last night he had never dared dream that his beautiful daughter would suck his cock, and now she had its entire length down her throat. Her expertise still startled him; she was no novice to cock sucking. When she drew upwards on the shaft, her tongue did the most amazing things to the underside of his glans, and her lips rolled back and forth over the ridge in a most fantastic manner. He leaned back even farther, thrusting into her lips, and stiffened. With a grunt, he poured his milky load into her mouth.

"Daddy, you've spoiled my breakfast!" she cried, after she had swallowed his entire load.

Then they ate breakfast in the nude. She sat on his lap and he caressed and fondled her while they ate.

"Do you think I'll have breakfast like this with William?" Linda asked.

"Do you enjoy it this way?"

"I love it," she sighed, rotating her ass against his cock.

"Then do it. He'd have to be crazy not to enjoy it."

She reached between his legs and grasped his prick. "The thing that worries me now is that I like it too much."

"It worries me, too," Dan said.

"Oh, not the way you must think, Daddy. Once I'm married, I intend to be a good wife. No other man will touch me once I become Mrs. William Temple."

"I hope not, Linda, I certainly hope not." He said this knowing without a doubt that his daughter would be intimate with other men after she was married. He relished the thought of fucking her after she belonged to another.

"I just hope he likes to fuck," she whispered, masturbating his half-aroused cock.

Linda turned on his lap to face him, her legs straddling his. With expert guidance, his cock was quickly inside her cunt. She nuzzled down against him, pushing him all the way in. She hooked her heels behind the legs of the chair.

"Don't come, Dad. Make it last a long time like last night. I like it in there and want it for a long time. We can fuck like this for a while and then go up to bed and do it some more."

His cock was as deeply imbedded as was possible. It felt so good to her that she closed her eyes and put her head on his shoulder and humped with abandon. The twitching started in her cunt, but she couldn't stop; she had to have that climax once it started.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.