Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The wedding was over. Linda and Bill were gone. The guests were gone. Only Helen, Dan, and the best man were left in the church basement, and it was letdown time.

"What's on your schedule now, Tom?" Dan asked.

"Probably go back to the motel and get my stuff. I might cruise up to Chicago. My mother lives in Chicago."

"You can do all that tomorrow. Let's all go to a bar and have a couple of drinks. I have the blahs."

Tom looked at Helen, who was already feeling pretty good.

"Sounds great," she said.

"Okay," Tom said.

They went to one of the hotel bars downtown. It was always dimly lighted.

They had finished their first round when Dan pushed back his chair. "Hey, that was Ed Reeves that just came in, I need to talk to him. Order another round and I'll be right back." He got up from the table and went over to the bar.

Helen looked at Tom and Tom looked at Helen. "Let's dance," Tom said. They went to the floor and he took her in his arms, glancing at the bar. Dan had his back turned to them. Tom kissed her hard; she responded.

Ed Reeves was facing Dan and he could see the dance floor. He had never considered Helen Palmer for a possible affair. Now he decided it was time to reconsider the situation. He had seen them kiss, and now they were dancing; well, sort of dancing. The young stud had his knee pushed well between her legs and she was all but riding on his well-muscled thigh.

When Dan glanced at the dance floor, he saw his wife humping Tom Henderson's leg. He felt instant anger, then a surge of excitement in his nuts. When Tom started to turn his head, Dan turned back to the bar. He saw that Ed Reeves was looking at him and knew that he had seen them, too. He hoped no one else was looking.

"Your wife dances well." Ed said.

"Yes, she does," Dan snapped.

"They're kissing now."

"Mind your own business, Ed," Dan said, his voice a low growl.

Ed Reeves chuckled and looked at his watch. "I have to be going, Dan," he said, then he was gone.

Dan stood at the bar for a minute before he looked around again. She had her arms around his neck and, Jesus, they were all but fucking. Dan stood at the bar until the music stopped, then turned and went back to the table. His cock was as stiff as a board.

Helen and Tom came back and sat down. Helen looked radiant.

"You look happy, Helen," Dan said.

"I'm drunk," Helen said.

"Let's go home," Dan said.

"Let's finish our drinks first. We just got here."

"Sure. I meant you too, Tom."

"Really, I..." Tom stammered.

"Yes, Tom, come with us. We can dance at home and get drunk and--" She didn't know what they could do with Dan along, but she didn't want to let go yet. She didn't realize that Dan had been watching them.

On the drive home, Dan could sense Tom's uneasiness. It surprised him how cool Helen was, but of course she was pretty well looped.

Tom sat on the couch and Helen sat beside him while Dan went to the stereo and slipped in a cassette. "Why don't you two dance while I go in the den and mix some drinks," Dan said.

When Dan returned, he stood just outside the door and peeked in. The light in the room was dim, but he could see they were dancing very close. Helen had her arms around his neck and her head on his chest. Tom was clutching her buttocks, pulling her tightly against him. Dan entered the room.

They sat on the couch and drank their drinks. Dan put his hand on her thigh. "You look flushed, Helen. It's too hot in here for that jacket. I never did like a woman in a suit, anyway."

He unbuttoned the jacket and pushed it down off her shoulders. Helen's blouse was very sheer, and she wore no bra. Her tits were round and full, hanging loose, and her nipples looked like big, brown marbles pressing against the thin blouse.

"When did you start going without a bra?" Dan asked.

"Oh, I--well, I'm not sure, but I often don't wear one when I wear a coat. A bra makes me sweat."

"Hey, honey, I like it. Looks great. She's got great tits, doesn't she, Tom?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah," Tom stammered.

"Listen, why don't you two dance again; the music is great. I'll get some more booze. Helen loves to dance, but I hate it."

Dan lied; he loved to dance. Helen knew he was lying and wondered what he was up to, but all of a sudden she didn't care. She wanted to have fun, be loose and uninhibited.

She got to her feet. "Come on, honey," she said, reaching out for Tom. "The master has spoken." She pulled him in tight the minute he got up. "Go mix more drinks, Dan. I want to be alone with my young stud."

Dan grinned and gathered up the glasses. He stood just outside the door watching.

"What's he up to?" Tom said. "Maybe I better go."

"I haven't the faintest idea, but it's obvious that he wanted you to see my tits. He knew I wasn't wearing a bra. I don't want you to go; I want to have fun." She slid her hand down along his hip, then in between their bodies. His zipper came down and her hand was inside. "Besides, if he gets mad, you're young and strong, you can whip his ass. Kiss me, darling."

He kissed her, lightly at first, then harder as her hand moved inside his fly, palming his glans, sliding easily back and forth over the sensitive knob. He groaned.

Dan stood watching. He could see her hand was between them, see that it was moving. He could hardly believe his eyes; she was rubbing his cock! Dan's cock reared hard inside his pants.

Tom was fondling her tits through her blouse, and she had his cock out in her hand. Jesus, he had a big cock. Dan coughed and watched Tom scramble to stuff away his pecker. He came into the room and put the drinks on the coffee table. The couple returned to the couch.

Helen grabbed her glass and took a long drink. "I want to get good and drunk," she said.

"I want you to get drunk, honey. Get drunk and have a good time. Jesus, you look flushed. It's too warm in here."

He started to unbutton her blouse down the back. When he had it unbuttoned all the way, he pushed it forward and off her shoulders. "Take it off, honey; you'll feel better," he urged.

Helen looked at her husband, giggled, then let the blouse slide off.

"Jesus Christ, what tits," he said, then he leaned forward and took one of the protruding nipples in his mouth. He put his hand under her skirt, sliding all the way to the crotch of her panties. The crotch was wet. "Kiss her other nipple, Tom. Suck it good," he said, sitting up straight again.

Tom looked at the man with disbelief, then shrugged and said, "What the fuck." His mouth closed over the end of her tit.

Helen moaned, thrusting her tit against Tom's mouth. His tongue rolled back and forth across her nipple, bringing it to instant hardness. He reached over and cupped her other breast, his fingers rolling and pinching at the nipple.

Dan grinned, his cock bulging inside his pants. He played with her twat through her soaking panties. Even Linda hadn't stimulated him this much.

Helen reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt, pulling it up to her navel. Her fingers dug under the band of her panties, trying to get them down. "Take off my pants, Dan!" she cried, "Feel my pussy! Play with my cunt."

She raised her rump from the couch and Dan skinned her panties down her thighs. They fell to her ankles and she quickly kicked them off. Her legs fell open, displaying her wet, hairy pussy to both men.

Dan unzipped his pants, reeled out his prick, and put her hand on the throbbing rod. "Play with my cock, jerk it good," he said, then slid his hand between her legs. One finger, then two went up inside her cunt.

She started stroking, rolling the foreskin. She let her other hand wander across Tom's lap and tugged at his zipper. She withdrew his cock from the gaping fly, wrapped her fingers around the thick stem, and with a smile of contentment, started stroking both cocks.

"Is it exciting to play with two cocks at once?" Dan asked.

"God, yes--twice as exciting as playing with one!" she cried.

"Maybe Linda is jacking off Bill at this minute."

"Oh, no, Dan, he's probably ramming it into her."

"God, that boy is going to get his pecker fucked off tonight."

"Yes--Jesus, she'll fuck him silly. I wonder how big his prick is?" Helen was terribly excited and started jerking her hands faster.

"Oh, shit, baby, I'm about to come!" Dan cried.

Helen stopped. "No, don't come yet. Fuck me first."

"I want Tom to fuck you. He's our guest."

"Okay," Helen said quickly. Her hand started pumping rapidly.

Dan lifted up, pushing into her moving hand. He gave a grunt and the thick, white stuff squirted into the air. It came down on her wrist, the rest boiling out of the end of his cock and running down over her fist. She pumped until his prick, her hand and the front of his pants were slippery with the slimy goo.

Dan got to his feet, and without a word, Tom pushed Helen onto her back and climbed between her legs. Dan heard the sounds of hard cock slamming into a wet cunt and he watched Tom's long cock slide effortlessly into his wife's cunt.

"Yes, yes--push it in, harder, harder! Oh, Tommy, wonderful, wonderful! It feels so good, darling--fuck me, fuck me!"

Dan heard his wife's cries of lust, saw her legs come up to get the young man's big cock in all the way. He knew he was responsible for this. He'd brought the man here to fuck her; it was what he had wanted. He saw Helen jerking, her mouth open, and he knew Tom would bring her off quick. He knew Tom wasn't too far away either, and would soon be spurting his seed inside his wife's belly.

He picked up the glasses. "I'll get us another round. Have a good fuck," he said.

When he returned, they were finished. They lay still, wetly kissing each other's mouths, Tom's softening cock still in her cunt. He put the glasses on the table and stroked his prick. It was half hard.

"Oh, Tommy, darling, that was so good. I came so hard. It was much better than the other time," Helen said.

"He's fucked you before?" Dan cried.

Helen looked at her husband, her eyes glazed with booze. "Yes, honey. He fucked me in the church the day you didn't come to practice. I wanted his prick, I wanted him to fuck me." She reached up and took his cock in her hand. "Gee, you're getting hard again, honey. You never did before. Do you went me to jerk you off again?"

"No, I want to fuck you!"

"Better than that, I'll fuck you. Lay on the floor and I'll get on top."

Dan got on the floor and Helen straddled him. She pulled on his cock until it was good and hard, then she let herself down on the standing thing. When it was all the way in, she sat up straight, bouncing on her haunches, then she reached for Tom's cock.

"Come and stand in front of me, Tom," she said.

Tom got to his feet and stood in front of her, a foot on each side of Dan's chest. Helen took his prick, still limp, and drew it into her mouth. She bounced on her husband's cock while she sucked. It thrilled her to feel Tom's prick swell in her mouth. The feeling was growing in her cunt again and she knew she would make it. Tom's cock was hard in her mouth, almost choking her, and Dan's prick was swelling up for an explosion in her pussy. She wanted to fuck all night, fuck until there wasn't any feeling left.

Dan's cock started spurting first. His cock went limp and was slipping out when Tom poured into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, swallowing his stuff as fast as it came out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.