Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was a beautiful wedding, with the father of the bride beaming with pride. The mother, too, was beaming, but hers was the product of a soft alcoholic glow. Linda was radiant in her flowing gown, and just a wee bit tight herself. Bill was handsome, tall and straight.

The bride wore white and the groom wore black, but it was the groom who was virgin. Bill had led a sheltered life and had not gone with many girls. Until he met Linda, he had considered his mother his best girl. The reception was held in the church basement with a towering, three-tiered cake and a huge bowl of punch. The punch was soft, but there was an ample supply of flasks, unknown to the preacher, who detested the use of alcoholic beverages.

Anne Masters, the preacher's wife, had done a terrible thing: she had accepted a sip of liquor from Dan's flask. It was the first time liquor had passed her lips since her marriage; the second was seven minutes later, and the third...

Thirty minutes into the reception, Anne Masters was feeling no pain. She had just taken a piece of cake to slow things down when she saw Ed Reeves, the church deacon, standing in the doorway.

He was a big man, an attractive man, quite dark skinned with graying hair at his temples. He stood tall and aloof, his thick black mustache twitching as he glanced casually about the room.

Anne felt her liquor-heated blood rush to her temples and made her way to the door.

"Why, hello, Ed. This is a surprise," she said.

"Anne, you look lovely," he said, reaching out and taking her hands in his. "I just came by the church office to get some papers. I'd forgotten there was a wedding tonight. Sorry to intrude."

"Goodness, it's no intrusion. It's nice to see you."

Ed Reeves was no fool. He had seen the way the good preacher's wife had been looking at him lately. She was a very comely woman and generously proportioned, but best of all, she was unusually fair of complexion, a true honey blonde. He wetted his lips when he saw the misty look in her eyes. It was either a look of lust, or the good woman was drunk.

"You look flushed, Anne," he said.

"Yes, I feel rather warm, almost faint."

"I think you could use a bit of fresh air," he said, taking her hand again.

She followed meekly as he led her through the door, up the stairs, and outside into the crisp darkness. He turned her towards him. They stood dangerously close; Anne looked up into his eyes and smiled. He kissed her on the mouth. She moved eagerly against him, then pushed away.

"No, we mustn't do this!" she cried.

"Anne, you've been drinking," he admonished, and kissed her again, harder than the first time.

Her arms went around his neck. "God forgive me!" she moaned, standing on her toes, her mouth hungrily searching his in the darkness.

She felt giddy, and drunk, and sinful, and terribly excited as he led her to his car. They got into the back seat and he took her in his arms again, his heavy lips mashing against hers. His thick tongue went deeply into her mouth. He stroked inside her mouth, then he knew he was home free when her tongue slipped between his lips.

He pulled away from her and started to unbutton the front of her dress. And when his hands caressed her warm flesh and went behind her to unhook her bra, she still made no protest. She felt the tight straps loosen, and the cups that held her full, soft tits fell away.

"Lord, Anne, your tits are marvelous," he sighed, and lowered his face to the stark white mounds.

Ed Reeves loved getting his face to a woman's tits while they were still warm and damp from the confinement of a tightly fitting bra. Anne's were delightfully warm, covered with a film of sweat.

Anne felt the lusty excitement bringing her nipples to a peak, the one in his mouth as hard as a marble. He moved to the other nipple.

"Ed, Ed, I like that," she moaned.

When his hand moved under her skirt to the soft, sensitive skin between her thighs, she knew she was lost. Her legs opened. His intruding fingers moved lightly up the insides of her thighs to the edge of her panties, and then under the tight legband to the puffy lips of her cunt. The hair was wet, the deep slit slippery and inviting.

With his free hand, he unzipped his trousers, and then found one of her dainty hands and pushed it into the gaping opening. He wore no underwear, and her hand pressed directly against his cock. He was rock hard and huge.

"No, Ed, no... we mustn't do this; it's wrong!" Anne cried, yet her fingers circled his prick and held it tightly. She drew him out, her tiny hand barely going around the massive girth of his cock. She had her mouth over his ear, her tongue stroking slowly in and out.

He pulled his mouth from her nipple; it glistened with his spit. "Lift up so I can take off your panties," he said.

"Oh, no, Ed, no... I just can't!" she cried, her hand sliding up and down on his shaft. "You're too big; you'll hurt me."

"I'll be gentle, Anne; it will be good for both of us. I want you. Lift up; let's get your pants off."

"Oh, God, Ed, I want you, too," she whispered and lifted her ass from the seat, her hand still gripping his prick.

With both of his hands, Ed rolled her panties down over her round ass, then down her thighs to her knees. Anne kicked them off when they reached her ankles.

"Let me look at you," he said, pushing her backwards. He lifted her skirt up over her hips. "God in Heaven!" he gasped, "I'm at the promised land."

The hair around her cunt was almost white it was so blonde; her mound stood high and firm, covered with angel's hair, and the deep split of her cunt cleaved downward between her legs.

Ed Reeves gasped and dropped his face onto her belly, his mouth at the top of her hair. He moved down quickly.

Anne cried out with surprise. No one had ever put his face near her nasty place, and Ed Reeves had his tongue inside it. Her embarrassment was appalling, but God, it felt wonderful, exquisite, like nothing she had ever before experienced. She knew it was a forbidden, horrible act, and it was wonderful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.