Hot Bed Family - Cover

Hot Bed Family

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - For her wedding present the bride gets broken-in by her father and the brother gets broken-in by the mother. There is sex between every member of the wedding ceremony paticipants and then some.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Linda Palmer twisted free and pushed herself away from Tom Henderson's broad chest. Her lipstick was badly smeared, and a lot of it was on Tom's face. She pushed his hand out from under her skirt, holding him tightly by the wrist.

"Tommy, this is insane; we've got to stop. I never should have let you bring me home. I just knew something like this would happen," Linda cried.

"I knew it, too. I wanted it to happen," Tom said.

"But... but Bill is your best friend. You're going to be the best man at our wedding."

"Friendship goes out the window where you're concerned, Linda. I hated him the first time he took you out."

"We'd better cool it for a few minutes," she said, sliding over against the car door. "We've both had too much to drink."

"Bill should have better sense than to get bombed," Tom said, slamming his palm against the steering wheel.

Linda had gone with Tom Henderson first, only a few times, and nothing had happened between them. It was through Tom that she had met William Temple. She was a freshman at State and Bill was a senior; it was almost love at first sight. Bill was only twenty-one, but very bright, an intellectual. He turned twenty-two the day before he graduated. He asked her to marry him that night. Tom was three years older than Bill, and their engagement hadn't seemed to bother him at all, at least then.

They had gone to a party arranged by Linda's friends, and Bill had too much to drink and passed out. Linda and Tom took him to the motel where the two young men were staying and put him to bed. Tom drove her home and they had been sitting in front of the house talking. Both had been drinking and one thing led to another.

"Are you mad?" Linda said.

"Damn right, I'm mad. You get a guy all worked up and then just shove him away."

"I didn't mean to get you all worked up, Tommy," she said, sliding back to the middle of the seat and carelessly putting her hand on his thigh. "Besides, I was a little worked up myself. It was the booze."

"It wasn't the booze with me," Tom said.

"What was it then?" Linda said, squeezing his leg. Her vanity made her foolish. She wanted him to say flattering things.

"Shit! It was you, and you know it."

He turned in the seat to face her and put his arm around her. She let him kiss her again, and in the process her hand somehow slid up his leg until it lay on his cock. It stiffened inside his pants leg, stretching out under her palm.

When Linda realized what she was doing, a thrill raced up her spine. She pulled her hand back for an instant, and then put it back with more pressure than before.

Tom kissed her harder. He had his arms around her inside her tight coat now, and put his hands under her sweater. He found the clasp on her bra.

Linda felt the catch come free as her tongue glided into his mouth. It felt so good to be Frenching with him, and his hands felt so good on her bare skin, and his cock felt so good throbbing under her hand. Her mind was all fuzzy with excitement.

One of Tom's hands slid around her body and pushed up under her loose bra. The nipple felt very large and came up hard quickly. Her tits were firm, and bigger than he had thought. It was the biggest nipple he'd ever felt.

"Jesus, Linda," he said, moving his hand to her other breast.

Linda gasped, unable to speak. Her nipples were supersensitive to any stimulation. It was especially true during her good time of the month, which started a few days after her Period and lasted for a week, sometimes two. She was in the middle of her good time.

"Oh God, Tom, I like that," she rasped, her voice husky.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.