Middle School Mischief at Dorset - Cover

Middle School Mischief at Dorset

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 8: Shocked by Sodomy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Shocked by Sodomy - Bob Best takes a teaching position in a one-room, rural school where, despite his vow to change his ways, he continues his predatory ways with his schoolgirls. His landlord, Reverend Ebenezer Wilson prepares the adolescent members of his congregation for baptism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

"You wanted to see me, Reverend Wilson?"

"Under the big oak tree," the preacher intoned and Felicity's eyes immediately clouded over. The man closed the outer office door and followed the girl as she went into the inner office, shedding her jacket and blouse as she walked.

"Not this morning, my dear. There isn't time," but the sight of the pretty girl's heavy breasts straining at the enclosing brassiere was almost enough to cause him to deviate from his lewd course. "Did you do what I told you to this morning, Felicity?"

"Uh... you mean? Like? With my fingers?"

"Of course, my dear."

"Yes," the girl replied shyly.

"Did you cum?"

"Uh? What do you mean, Reverend?"

"Did you get that special feeling? Here?" and the horny pastor placed his hand on the girl's lower belly, insinuating it between her full thighs to press her vulval area.

"Uh, yeah... but not as much as..." And Felicity looked down at the floor as her minister's hand sent unwilled thrills surging through her loins.

"As much as when I fucked you? Is that what you mean?'"

"Uh... I guess so, Sir?"

"We have only a short time, Felicity... until tonight. But there is much more for you to learn."

Wilson fingered the girl's sloppy-wet pussy as he moved with her to his chair. Then, sitting beside the standing teen, her legs accommodatingly spread to allow her minister to caress her sex the minister continued her instruction.

"Now tell me Felicity, when you return... after school today... what are you going to say... and do?" His thumb was inserted completely into the fourteen-year-old girl's once-fucked vagina and his index finger was wriggling around in the hot, tight clasp of her not-yet-fucked rectum.

"I'll take off all my clothes, just like Mr. Hansen will want me to after he marries me, and I'll... unh? Whah? What do you want, Sir?"

"Continue, my dear. But bend down." The prurient preacher held in his free hand a shiny, pink, five-inch long, flexible device. It was more or less cylindrical, somewhat pointed at one end, swelling out to almost two inches across then tapering down to about an inch where a large, flat disk formed the other end.

"I'm going to bend over like this... so you can open me in another place."

The bent over girl did not at first seem to notice when her minister's finger was withdrawn from her anus. It was only when the thickest part of the device he was pushing into her rectal channel began to dilate the sphincter that she realized something had changed.

"Whah? Anh? Reverend Wilson?" she whimpered as the slick, jelly-filled cylinder dilated her asshole and slid up into her bowels. Her circular ass-muscle clamped down on the narrower portion at the base and locked the butt-plug deeper inside her than her minister's finger had ever been.

"Don't try to remove it," Ebenezer said sternly. "You are being prepared for the final phase of your training. As you sit in school today you will press your bottom down so that God's training tool will make you ready for His final blessing. Now, remember all that you've learned today."

The butt-plugged girl stood before her minister and recited what she was to say this afternoon when she returned to his office after school. She could feel the difference as she stood with the butt-plug held up inside her fingered but not fucked asshole. Mortified though she was, she could not quell the delicious thrills that permeated her juvenile loins as she nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other and the intrusive cylinder massaged the sensitive nerve-endings of her nether portal.

"That's a good girl, Felicity. You will make Mr. Hansen a very happy man. "Under the big oak tree," he said softly and the girl returned to reality. Then left her minister's office to hurry to school.

When Felicity arrived at school almost half an hour late Bob looked at her with prurient curiosity. She was walking in an odd way, her hips thrust forward and her lovely ass taut, and not rotating as it normally did when she walked. Had Reverend Wilson just screwed her? Is that why he wanted to see her this morning? All day long Bob watched the lovely girl, looking for signs that would confirm his suspicion.

For young Felicity the day seemed to drag on and on. In the front of her mind she knew that after school she had another instructional session with Reverend Wilson. Would she feel the same after this one as after the other two? Praying with her minister was such a beautiful experience. It had left her with a feeling of contentment, as if the Good Lord had spoken to her and entered her body. She pushed her bottom down hard on the seat as he had told her to and moved slowly side-to-side, backward and forward, a rotating, screwing movement.

Bob couldn't help but notice his pupil's constant movements. Her eyes had a somewhat vacant stare and her cheeks were flushed as she worked on her lesson assignment. Damn! The preacher had definitely done something to disturb the girl. His unruly organ swelled as he pictured the lovely fourteen-year-old girl naked with her legs spread and a cock ploughing her ripe, young furrow. Little Leena had been making it obvious to him that she wanted to be screwed again and maybe he would. But the one he really wanted was her older sister. She'd not looked him in the eye, not even in the classroom, since she saw him fucking Leena. He glanced over at the buxom sixteen-year-old girl and felt a stirring in his groin.

The schoolteacher was not the only person who observed Felicity's strange behavior. Leena had seen her father greet Felicity that morning and when the older girl went into his office Leena had no doubt that Felicity was in the process of getting the same education as Eloise had. Then, when Felicity came late to school Leena noticed the way she walked although she attributed it to the wrong reason. During the day she saw how the buxom girl squirmed in her seat and Leena wondered if Felicity felt as satisfied as she had after Mr. Best fucked her.

Leena was not surprised therefore when, late that afternoon, she saw Felicity go into the church again. The buxom girl's behavior during the day had seemed strange and Leena suspected that her father was not yet done with his latest baptismal candidate.

Priscilla, innocent though she was, had not really believed her younger sister when Leena told her that everyone did what she'd seen Leena and Mr. Best do. And especially she didn't believe that her Father would preach about it being bad and then go do it with women. Or girls. And he'd told her to her face that it was a sin. Leena had to be lying about that so maybe she was lying about everything. Should she tell her father about what she'd seen Leena and Mr. Best doing? Or that Leena said he did it too with women and girls he wasn't married to? No. That would be an insult to him and he'd be mad at Leena.

Little Leena could tell that Priscilla didn't believe her and she was afraid that her sister would tell their father. Sure, she had seen him with Eloise ad the others but she was still afraid of him. She definitely didn't want Priscilla to tell and now she saw a way to stop her. If Priscilla saw their father doing it to somebody she would have to believe her. And if she got her to do it herself with Mr. Best, then she couldn't tell. Leena really wanted to have her schoolteacher again but she reasoned that if she helped him get into her sister he'd do it with her, too.

Leena had been watching and when after school, as she'd expected, Felicity went to Reverend Wilson's office, Leena had immediately gone to Priscilla's room.

"You don't believe what I told you about Daddy, do you?"

"Uh, no Leena. I just know he wouldn't sin like that!"

"C'mon with me then, Priscilla. I'll show you what he does."

Wilson had wasted no time. The handjob from his daughter had made him even more anxious to enjoy a young female and this morning's session when he'd fitted Eloise with the butt-plug had left him with a severe case of aching, swollen balls.

'She is definitely one hot, little girl, ' he thought. 'A much better fuck than her mother.' Felicity's mother was only thirty- two and was still a pretty good fuck with the proper enticement. Wilson had had her most recently just a few weeks ago. 'Well', Wilson thought, 'she'll always be available. Right now I have young Felicity to finish breaking in.'

"We must complete your filling, now Felicity," the Reverend spoke softly to the young girl. "You will not resist me as we continue. Do you understand, my dear?"

"Yes, Reverend Wilson."

"Do you remember what we talked about this morning?"

"Uh... yeah... but?" The girl struggled to recall everything and as she did she wriggled her ass, thrilling to the sensations the intrusive object imparted.

"Please go to the bathroom, Felicity and bring back the big blue and white tube marked K/Y Jelly. Will you do that for me please?" "All right, Reverend," she replied slowly. Felicity padded off to the bathroom and returned with the big tube of lubricant and handed it to the tall preacher who was waiting for her.

"Thank you, Felicity. Today, while I prepare you for filling again with God's Seeds you must be especially obedient. Now, if you would please face the wall and place your hands on the end of the bed." The girl did as she was told and the Reverend then stepped behind her. "Please move your feet back farther from the bed, Felicity, and spread your legs more for me."

If the prurient preacher and his unwitting sex-slave had listened they would have heard the shocked gasp from Priscilla Wilson as she saw the naked, young girl kneeling before her father. She and Leena had arrived only a couple of minutes ago and Leena, with a triumphant smirk had showed her where to look

"What are you going to do, Reverend Wilson?" Felicity asked fearfully as she moved to comply with the tall man's wishes.

Wilson held a small video camera and was carefully recording the sight of the girl's lush, naked buttocks as she bent over the bed. The washer-like base of the butt-plug was clearly visible between the full, fleshy ass melons. Wilson did not always videotape his lecherous assaults but he might someday need a special inducement with this girl and the planned tape could be such a lever. Along with the hand held video cam he had another mounted on the wall beside the cross that would record her expression and her words as he carried out today's initiation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.