Family Perversion - Cover

Family Perversion

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother, father, son and daughter-in-law get together for a house-warming. First mother and son warm each other up while father and daughter-in-law warm each other up. Then they all warm up together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

By the time they started to move toward the hallway, Liz was in a frenzied pitch of uncontrollable excitement. The mixture of hashish and martinis had contributed to a generally dazed state of confusion that defined the handsome young man with her as her date, her lover, her son no more! She had let his hands stroke her pussy and she had fondled and pulled on his hardened prick until they were both in a state of dangerous arousal. It had been all she could do to keep him from stripping her right in the living room and forcing his ready cock into her moistly churning pussy, but she had retained a last vestige of will power that had prohibited her from succumbing in public.

But now she was feeling an audaciousness that she had sensed surfacing only slightly a few hours before. She was certainly no longer the same woman since her son got married. Her change had been a matter of personal defense, she told herself with a drunken little pout. They were walking down the hallway, and she knew with a certainty that was beyond question that she was being led to the very room where Tom had gone with Natalie. Well, so be it! she decided. In fact, had she been asked, that is the very room she would choose.

For a moment she threatened to lose her balance until Kevin's hands groped to her shoulders and quickly pulled her to him. His lips flattened against hers, and his tongue plunged deep into her mouth, darting through the warmly clasping walls as she sucked hungrily on it. He pulled away and began moving his hands over her tits, kneading the soft firm flesh and pressing the tips against his chest.

"God, Ma, I want to fuck you," he breathed into her ear. "I want to fuck you, too, dear," she panted, pressing her belly against the slight jerk of his lust-solid rigidity there where his loins rubbed into the softness of her stomach.

"This is my bedroom. I have a key. It's locked," he whispered in gasps, his whole body seeming to tense toward the door.

By now they both understood who else was in that room, and they knew the knowledge was mutual between them. But Kevin stepped backwards and opened the door softly so as not to disturb the room's inhabitants. Liz slipped quickly in behind her son. There was very little illumination at all, but still Liz removed herself as quickly as she could from the entry and stepped back to the side, pressing her back against the wall. She stood alone, suddenly frozen in a second-thought fear, and once again the door softly clicked. God, it was dark, she thought. Even after her eyes had adjusted to the lack of light, she could hardly see more than a foot ahead. And it was so quiet, almost totally silent. Perhaps no one was here after all, she thought.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh."

A voice so full of quivering ecstasy that she couldn't identify it as either Tom's or Natalie's wafted through the silence of the room. There was a rustling of sheets and a creaking sound as the unseen couple began to resume whatever they had been doing before the interruption. Liz now realized for the first time that her husband and daughter-in-law were actually there, and she thought she would faint, but she didn't. It was all true! She had gone through the last incredible week as though her husband was unfaithful to her, but she really hadn't believed it was a practice with him, not deep inside. A slight wet sucking sound mocked that naivete, and she believed it now. Apparently, they had stopped when the door opened, just to make sure there was no threat from the visitors.

"That's right. Lick up my thighs," a male voice choked. "Ooooooohhhhhh, yeeeessssss, my ass, too! I'll kneel up further."

The voice was Tom's.

Kevin moved closer and Liz gradually made out the outline of his form standing next to her in the darkness. He reached down the back of her dress and pulled it up by the hem until his palm opened over her soft silken panties and cupped both orbs of firmly curving asscheeks, squeezing the sides of the now slightly sweating crack together with his clenching fingers. Oh, God, she thought. Natalie must be running her tongue all over Tom's body, even the backside! Would Kevin expect her to do the same thing to him? She just couldn't! She wouldn't! It was filthy! She found herself wishing she hadn't come, and she considered running away for a minute.

But before she could move, Kevin turned and faced her directly, trapping her between his tightly pressing chest and his hands clenching her from behind her and slid the zipper of her dress down from her neck to her hips. She could feel his blood-veined cock, already long and hard from the petting she had allowed all evening, pressing against her fearfully trembling belly as he lifted the dress over her head and dropped it softly to the floor. He reached behind her again and unsnapped the brassiere, rubbing his fingers deftly over the tiny rounded nipples that had jumped into erection from the cool rush of air over them. Then she could hear him struggling rapidly from his clothing, and she had to smile at her son's obvious impatience to get at her.

"Listen, Ma, I want to lick your tits and cunt all over," he whispered hoarsely in a meaningful voice.

One of his hands fell half on her waist, half on her full rounded asscheeks, and pushed her forward assertively to the edge of the bed. She froze, afraid to sink down on the soft silky coverlet that pressed against her calves for fear that Tom or Natalie would be there, and he moved up close behind her, and they stood there for a long moment. Her nakedly exposed body caught fire as she felt him begin massaging the soft white cheeks of her ass from behind and pulling her backwards harder against his hotly bulging groin. As he ground against her, his mouth locked wetly in her neck, she gasped and held her breath, feeling the rising stiffness of his cock pressing between her full upper thighs into her own warmly moistening genitals.

Weird chills raced down her flesh, exciting her as she had never been before, when, considering entering this room, she considered the mental picture of herself standing by the bed with her own son's long thick prick wedged in her softly quivering thighs and her errant husband being sucked by her son's wife only a few feet away from her. She guessed she was going to show Tom a form of adultery he had no way to commit! The taste of martini and the hashish smoke wafted lazily through her bloodstream, intensifying the sudden uncontrolled sensation around her, the soft fingers of his hand tweaking painfully on her nipples and the lewd hardness of his bloated cock pressing hotly against her moistly pulsating cuntal slit, and an unexpected soft moan of submission escaped from her lips. Out loud!

She expected Tom to burst into a murderous rage of obscenities at the first sound of her voice, but nothing happened. He was obviously too preoccupied to recognize anyone at this point, but she would soon take care of that. She let Kevin turn her naked form and guide her backwards onto the bed, sliding her body over toward the middle so that he could follow in after her and she could be as close to Tom and Natalie as possible. She had just made out their silhouettes when the mattress jumped again as Kevin sank down on the bed at her side, but she hardly noticed, she was so overcome by the indecent erotic sensations when her shoulder pressed firmly against her husband's shoulder!

Yes, her body had come to rest practically plastered against his splayed out form on the other side of the giant bed, and she was going to let her own son fuck her silly while her own husband, his father, lay obliviously beside her! There wasn't enough light to make out their features but she could see the outline of the obscene position he and Natalie had assumed. To her surprise, Tom was actually face down on the mattress, his legs bent as he kneeled with his asscheeks high in the air and Natalie kneeling in behind him slavering her mouth and tongue wetly over his ass. Oh, God, how could she! Liz recoiled in disgust.

"Ummmm, Ma, you're driving me crazy, you hot little bitch," he grunted so intensely that his breath grazed her shoulder, and Liz's eyes bulged as she saw Natalie traveling a slow path down the hairy backs of his thighs with her wetly licking mouth, her hair swaying over the mattress.

"Christ, now lick back up to my ass!"

"How about if I stick my finger up your ass?" Natalie spoke for the first time in a low teasing voice.

"Goddamn it, yes! Fuck me with your finger," Tom groaned and flopped over on his back, causing the mattress to sway beneath all of them. "Hurry! And I'll fuck you again at the same time!"

Liz's mouth gaped open in utter shock and disbelief as she watched Natalie's nakedly swaying outline adjust itself over her husband's heaving abdomen. She could make out her daughter-in-law's form moving now with a wet sluicing noise down over the long bulging outline of Tom's erect cock standing straight up from his stomach, then Natalie's hands wedged beneath his ass, and there was a small yelp of pain from Tom and the springs of the overworked mattress protested. Her daughter-in-law closed her widely ovaled mouth down over his lust-hardened instrument all the way until all she could see was a small tiny bit of the base of his prick protruding wet and glistening from the tight moist lips around it. She wanted to scream and reach out and tear them apart, but the tightness of Kevin's hand on her titty and the lewdly tingling pleasure building strangely in her groin at the sight wouldn't permit it. Instead, she lay frozen in immobility and watched helplessly as Natalie began a slow grinding up and down movement with her ass rising in the air above Tom until just the tip of his rock-hard cock was left inside the warm enclosing sheath of her mouth flesh.

Then, with a strange grunt each time she made the movement, she bobbed her head heavily back down, impaling her face completely with each long smooth fucking stroke. Kevin, on the other side of Liz, breathed deeply and harshly kneaded her tit while he peered at the weird copulation of their two spouses unconsciously giving the taut hardness of her erect nipple a small vicious tug.

"Oh, baby, your finger," Tom groaned suddenly above the wet sucking noises of intercourse. "I love it! I love it!"

"I'll try using two now, Tom," Natalie whimpered as she inserted a second finger in the tiny resisting rectum, and then her voice broke off in a little squeal as though she were nearly out of her mind with the excitement of her entrance into his ass and the ever increasing violence with which he flicked his hips, driving his steadily hardening instrument into her mouth.

But Liz had no time to consider the situation of her bedneighbors further. Kevin pressed his soft lips down over hers, and she immediately felt the hard rigid pressure of his pink tongue spear up into her mouth in his quest for a warmer wetter contact with her naked body. His hands began rummaging over her and he ran them between the soft firmness of her gently quivering thighs that swayed open quickly to admit him to the very core of her being. She could feel the warm center of her cunt convulsing almost immediately in passionate answer to his harshly kneading touch.

"Aaaaaaaauuuuuugggggg! Aaaaaahhhh," she sighed up into his lips and pushed her tongue up into his mouth, fucking in a circle deep around inside.

Kevin slithered on top of his mother's warm soft body like a protective blanket. She could feel herself trembling helplessly out of control under him and drew her parting thighs up the sides of his hips until the whole of her wet throbbing cuntal slit was presented up to him in welcome sacrifice. The lewd hardness of his long fully erect cock slid over her thighs between her splayed out legs, and he held it there for a long tortured moment and started to reach down and implant himself inside her, but at the last second he stopped, as though he needed more to squeeze every perverse and sadistic pleasure possible out of the fact that her husband, his own father, was so close to their nakedly locked bodies. Instead, his mouth slid down over her gently rocking belly, biting her smooth delicate skin with his teeth and sending ecstatic ripples of pleasure-pain all over her stomach. Liz looked down to see his face crouched on the same level with the thin red folds of flesh that covered her splayed open cunt. She saw his fingers spreading the soft haircovered lips and she sucked in her breath with a gasp as the cool air hit her there. She could feel a slight moisture forming and glistening on the insides of her thighs, and she squirmed and a faint groan escaped from her open lips when he breathed hard and blew softly into her. "Oooooohhhhhh, God," she groaned, suddenly forgetting her husband beside them.

When her son lowered his head until he was just inches from her wetly throbbing pussy, all thoughts of everything but the moment quickly receded. She felt her warm inner thighs pulse and throb expectantly, and her breath stopped short in her throat as a tiny drop of seminal fluid trickled from the round blunt head of his lust-engorged cock pressed against her leg, running in a small trickling path down her thigh. Then he leaned still closer and opened the swollen fleshy lips around her clitoris, flicking out his tongue suddenly and teasing it moistly against the hotly pulsing bud. She shook convulsively and her hands darted forward and tangled in his head, pulling his mouth to the moistly palpitating furrow up between her open thighs.

His fingers spread the steadily throbbing opening of her cunt wide apart, and then suddenly he dropped his tongue from her hot clitoris, and fucked it into the pink tingling opening of her pussy. She was completely lost in enrapturement, her legs splayed out to their farthest limits and every muscle in her thighs jerked in time with his maddening assault between her legs. He fucked his tongue wetly again and again, fucking deeper with each stroke, only to withdraw it slightly and then rim the ragged pink edges on the outstroke, taunting and teasing her mercilessly. "Ooooohhhh," a long low groan escaped from deep in her throat without thought. "It's good, darling, it's good. Let me do it to you. I want to do it to you!"

"Oh, God, yes. I'll put my cock in your mouth!" Liz Rouelle had completely forgotten the couple rocking back and forth next to them on the bed, and now their sudden stillness caught her attention. Her husband must have heard her voice, but apparently his lust-driven mind hadn't recognized it as her own, because the wet sucking sounds of intercourse picked up again and continued stronger than ever. Natalie and Tom, excited by the presence of the still unknown couple next to them were moaning and groaning into each other's mouths while Natalie continued to grind her hips hungrily up and down the warmly throbbing instrument standing straight up like a quivering pole from Tom's stomach. The rhythm of their movements caused Tom's shoulder to rub methodically against Liz's, and when Natalie lowered her young groin and sunk slightly forward her long blond hair brushed occasionally over her mother-in-law's arm.

But now the beautiful auburn haired innocent's attention returned to her son as he turned his body around and kneeled over her face, putting them in a sixty-nine position, his mouth still working in wet slavering movements over her moistly tingling pussy. For a moment she felt herself hold back in indecision as she had never done this to a man before and was unsure what his blood-engorged cock would taste like inside her mouth. How would it feel? Could she do it? The red blunt head of his long fleshy instrument pressed searchingly against her chin, and she opened her lips quickly, mewling slightly as his hotly stiffening member slithered over her teeth into the warm, wet moistness. The thick spongy organ seemed to fill the entire cavern of her mouth, and when he fucked it steadily deeper, rubbing the gently throbbing member down the full length of her tongue and imbedding it far down in her throat, she gasped for air to keep from choking and closed her eyes to blot out the sight of his sperm-bloated testicles swaying lewdly down against her nose. They danced as he began to undulate his pelvis, sliding the long thick cock in and out of her mouth, never quite withdrawing, but leaving the hot swollen head a half-inch inside the warmly sucking cavern. She tightened her lips and swished her tongue with vengeance around and around the throbbing head sliding in and out of her widely stretched lips, his soft curling pubic hair grazing tantalizingly against her cheeks sending waves of masochistic pleasure through her.

"Oh, God, Kevin," she sputtered around the hard fleshy intrusion. "It tastes so good! I love the taste of your hard cock!"

"Tighten your lips and suck harder," he hissed from above, his voice coarse and thick from lust.

Her lips began to nibble at the slickly fucking instrument, and she convulsed the moistly clasping flesh of her inner cheeks inward, drawing them wetly and tightly over the sides of the rapidly growing cockhead as he pulled it out. Moisture filled her mouth, puffing her cheeks wide as he fucked forward and buried the rod deep again into her warmly welcoming throat. It was becoming slightly sticky now as small emissions of lubricating fluid seeped from the end of Kevin's lustengorged cock into the warm heated depths of her mouth. His breath became shorter, and she could feel his hips writhing and straining above her face as though he were in the last spasmodic throes of death.

As he moved his hands back to her thighs below his working tongue still sunk deep in her pussy, she murmured with pleasure. God, she thought, she had never thought such things as this were possible. He was flicking his tongue up and down her moistly glistening crack while she continued to puff out her cheeks over the smoothly bulging length of his cock, and she was actually enjoying it! He pulled the soft, hairfringed crack of her crotch wider apart with his hands. Her body quivered as he dropped his hot tongue to her small tightly puckered asshole, thrusting the tip hard against it until it entered just a hair. "Oh, good God, Kevin! Yes, do that!" she mumbled around the fullness of his cock in her mouth.

Returning his mouth to her clitoris, he continued to lick and nibble at it while he pulled at the flesh around the puckered little red inlet, wetting it with the lust juices streaming from her aching cunt and finally probing his finger at her rectum like a tiny teasing baby prick.

"Uuuuuuugggghhhh!" she grunted in pain when he worked the finger slowly into the soft spongy channel up to the first knuckle.

"I'm going to fuck you up the ass now, baby!" he panted, pulling his blood-swollen cock from her mouth and swinging his ass back onto the bed beside her, but leaving his fingers buried in her rectum. "Oh, yes, Kevin, fuck me there," she breathed heavily, turning over on her stomach so that only his fingers were still thrust into the tight rubbery ring of her asshole. He paused at the smoothly curving arc of her ass cheeks, then probed again with his fingers to make sure his entry into her would not be too great a shock. Then he lifted himself over her. He pulled out his fingers slowly, feeling the soft rubbery flesh clinging tightly to them and then coursed his hands down her asscheeks, his thumbs pressing on either side of the tight rear passage, stretching it wide. Then she felt a probing between the thumbs that felt different from the touch of his fingers. It was soft and rubbery at first and then grew into a hard unresisting bluntness. "Oooooohhhh, Keeeevvvvvviiinnnnn," she moaned, her body tingling all over in a mixture of fear and lewd expectancy. His blood-bloated cock lay for a moment pressing gently at the tight, elastically flexing lips of her asshole as though teasing her with the idea of the exotic fleshy intrusion. Then she felt something give back there between her widely spread asscheeks as he thrust harder, and she jerked back, momentarily startled at the slight pain. He pushed again and the blunt invasion of his lewdly swollen cock vibrated through every fiber of her being, popping up inside the tight, vainly resisting circle and pushing the softly yielding flesh inside of her widely stretching asshole in great waves of pain before it. "Oooooohhhhhh, God!" she moaned and flailed her head from side to side in wild masochistically rising ecstasy as she felt his huge, lustfully pulsating cock filling her backside ceaselessly as though she were impaled on a skewering human sword.

Meanwhile, the presence of the lewdly groaning couple beside them had excited Tom more than he had thought possible, and as Natalie moved the warmly sucking walls of her pussy over his erect cock, he strained to see them. He hadn't been able to make out exactly what they were saying, but for awhile, the woman sounded as though she were struggling on the bed beside him and Natalie. Damn, he thought, whoever the hell they were, they sure were going at it good! The smoothness of nakedly exposed skin rustled against the bed cover punctuated by low, excited gasps, but it was too dark, and he closed his eyes again. It was probably some goddamn couple who had no place to go but on their bed, he thought. He had thought Natalie had locked the door after him, but he must have been mistaken.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.