Family Perversion - Cover

Family Perversion

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother, father, son and daughter-in-law get together for a house-warming. First mother and son warm each other up while father and daughter-in-law warm each other up. Then they all warm up together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The beautiful mature auburn-haired Liz Rouelle, tipsy as she was, felt a momentary flicker of remorse after disrobing, but it quickly faded as Kevin moved his mouth down her neck, planting warmly sucking kisses along the smooth curve of her hairline. She was still partially clothed in a pair of transparent nylon panties and a brassiere that covered her lusciously uplifting titties thrusting into the cups of his lewdly kneading hands.

He released one hand suddenly. With an experienced snap of his fingers, he unclipped the tightly clasping halter and the two large white fully rounded tits swayed out, their erect nipples brushing his face as the brassiere dropped to the floor. He ran his tongue down between the lush cleavage and lighted his lips on one nipple that sprung out in diamond-chipped hardness at his first gently nibbling suck.

"Ah! Oh! Ahhhhh," she moaned and found her own hands coursing down his stomach.

Moving one hand to the smoothly curving roundness of her nylon clad ass, he cupped one cheek while continuing to suck like a milking child on her tits. God! Those asscheeks were as beautifully shaped as her tits; the thought flooded his mind. Her body was warm and soft against him. She lowered her face, pulling his lips from her titty and locking her mouth tightly to him as her hand began its instinctive search between their standing bodies for his rock-like hardness.

He gasped as the coolness of her fingers closed around his blood-hard rigidity. Damn it! He really had her going. Now all that was necessary was to move her down onto the bed and continue what they were doing standing up.

"Let's lie down," he suggested.

Liz turned toward him, her face dazed-looking with lust. Her hand remained locked around his rapidly stiffening cock. He pulled away to sit on the bed and waited, but she didn't follow. For a moment he was worried, but then she slowly sat at the foot of the bed. She looked up at him and smiled, but as the act between them grew more inevitable and close, the smile became nervous.

"Kevin, I don't know about this," she finally said. "I... I am terribly confused and have had too much to drink to be rational."

Kevin shrugged. She had been too rational all her life. That was exactly the barrier that had to be broken through. She had raised him to be rational as well, and it certainly had its value in the proper time and place... but not in bed! "What do you suppose Natalie and Pa are doing now," he said as though he were musing idly instead of reminding her of the circumstances.

Liz flinched, then she leaned back on her elbows, propping up her sensuously reclining body. God Almighty, he thought, he just had to have her now. He couldn't wait a moment longer! She was performing like a cockteaser. He couldn't blame her for acting that way, considering the situation. But he knew she didn't really know what she was doing but was unconsciously responding to himself.

Silently, she picked up her scotch and sipped, then set it back down, this time on the floor. He was lying next to her now, running his fingers down her sides in lightly playing circles and bringing her to another pitch of arousal that had been dampened momentarily when they had talked.

He grabbed her all of a sudden, not being able to resist a moment longer. He pressed his lips to her mouth and kissed moistly, feeling her asscheeks tighten against his hand resting on them and then, with dwindling reluctance, she kissed him warmly back. Her familiar female odor was maddening, a perfume enhanced her natural body odors and reminded him not only of her nearness as he grew up but of a new, fresh, untouched garden. It was a spring-like smell. Her lips were soft and gave a yielding rubbery softness that sent chills over his skin in thin fine tracks like those made on the ice by skates in winter. He moved his hand to the elastic waistband of her white nylon panties and pulled them slowly down over the softness of her full round asscheeks and let them drop to the floor. He then pivoted his body, wriggling slowly down her side, his lips kissing the firm curves of her softly quivering flesh. He pulled himself over her stomach and ran his tongue over her smooth flat belly, dipping his head to just above her softly waving curls of red-embered auburn pubic hair.

The shocking obscenity of what he was about to do made Liz recoil in sudden repugnancy.

"Oh, no! No! You mustn't do that! It's awful! Oh, no, Kevin!" Liz moaned and twisted, but Kevin's heavy grip held her fast. "Please! Please! Your father has never done that to me!"

"I'm willing to bet he's done it to Natalie," he gasped. "You should have it, too. It's only fair," her son answered, his brown eyes feasting hungrily on the thin coral lips.

He placed his strong hands, palms flat against the inside of her thighs, his thumbs resting on the soft fleshy cuntal lips. She looked down at him hunched there on all fours now, pushing her legs wide apart and grinning up between her proudly upstanding tits like a beast of prey ready to pounce on its helpless fear-stricken victim and devour it in savage feast. The moistly pinkening flesh of her nakedly exposed cunt was presented up to his leering face in defenseless sacrifice, and she lay frozen to the mattress, watching his tongue slowly circling his lips in nervous preparation for the ravishment about to take place.

Kevin Rouelle moved his handsome face forward, careful not to shake the bed and alarm the sudden trust building inside her from the gentle touch he was subjecting her to now. He knew she wanted him to do it. It was only a matter of showing some tenderness as he began. He swallowed deeply as his thumbs pressured slowly outward and her secret cavern flowered open to his frozen gaze until suddenly it was completely open and the soft inner flesh came into tantalizing view. It was pink and smooth and a slight moisture from her secretions was visible, glistening and wet on the soft inner flesh of her thighs. His mouth opened wide as he dropped his dark curly head closer to the moistly glistening mound. Then he buried the full length of his long slippery tongue snake-like into the warmly throbbing cuntal walls.

"Oh, my God," she moaned, not knowing whether to push his head away or to pull him closer to her secret genitals. "What are you doing to me, Kevin?" Again she jerked and a soul-searing moan escaped from her chest.

As the strong male tongue swiped once more, this time it burrowed against the softly tingling bud of her clitoris. She ground back her asscheeks in uncertain response, and he licked again, his rapidly darting tongue circling around the steadily moistening cuntal lips, prodding at her clitoris and then exploring the silky, hair-fringed flanges in a relentlessly flicking movement.

"Oh, God, Kevin... my son, my son! Please stop!" But his plunging head shook negatively, and he continued on.

Liz rolled her head back on the mattress, knowing that she couldn't get up and leave now when she had already gone so far as to kiss him and to hold his blood-swollen cock in her tightly squeezing hands. But now a new sensation swept over her that she had not been prepared for, or at least hadn't been aware of before. Sensations that only an instant before had filled her with an inner revulsion were now sending out tiny pulses of pleasure through her groin. Yes, it felt good, and she was being eaten and sucked and enjoying it just as Tom had writhed in ecstasy over Natalie's hotly devouring mouth between his legs on his big huge lust-bloated cock!

Her hands moved sensuously downward over her warmly throbbing tits and slid slowly across her smooth flat stomach, coming to rest on either side of his lips.

"Oh, yeeeessss, Kevin. You're doing it sooooo goooood," escaped sputtering from her open mouth.

Her son's lips rounded and fully covered the hotly clasping opening, and he fucked his tongue deep down into it, bringing a low guttural groan from Liz, whose convulsively throbbing thighs pressed around either side of his moving head. Kevin could feel the wet flesh slip moistly around his long extended pink tongue as the walls of the warmly palpitating cuntal hole dilated and closed in a hungry little sucking motion, trying to pull it deeper within. Christ Almighty, he had her going now, his mind raged, and there was nothing that could stop her rampaging pussy from thrusting against his wetly skewering tongue, nothing in the goddamn world! Her heels pressed hard down against his back, trapping his body between her desperately straining thighs until he couldn't breathe. His nose was smashed tightly against the tiny hard bud of her clitoris above, breathing in the pungent odor of the lust juice that was now flowing in abundance from her tender pink hole. It incited his already stiffening cock to a hardness that he could no longer control. He had to fuck his mother. God! He had to fuck his own mother! He had to screw her now or he would explode his cum out all over the mattress.

"Oooooohhh, lick my pussy like that some more!" she moaned and dug her hands into his face, pulling it tighter and tighter into her updrawn legs that were opening and closing rhythmically around his bobbing head. "Yessssss, suck it! Oh, suu-uuuuuck!" she mewled, and the cords of her neck stood out when she pulled with all her strength against the dark tangled hair of his head.

Kevin Rouelle could stand it no longer. He wrenched his shoulders up from between her desperately clasping legs and lifted his torso over her, pressing his hands down to the sides of her excitedly squirming body for support. She was a tantalizing little piece of innocence and warmly opening sexuality lying below him. It was hard to believe that she was his forty-two year old mother! Her gorgeous auburn hair streamed across her forehead and fell in gently outlining circles over her titties. The full lips of her mouth opened and closed gasping for breath, and her small fists clasped and unclasped while she went through the agony of waiting for the renewed onslaught against her naked and exposed body.

"Oh, God, why did you stop, Kevin? It felt so good!" Liz moaned. She peered up at him as though she were a child being reprimanded for something she didn't quite understand. "I... I never thought it would be like that, honest, I didn't. Do you know that?"

Kevin remained silent. She saw him kneeling on all fours over her, his face twisting lewdly, and her eyes trailed down his broad young chest and stomach to the rigid pulsating pole that stood lewdly out like a hotly throbbing sword from the soft shadows of his heated groin.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Ma," her twenty year old son panted. "It's time we got down to the real business at hand, isn't that right?"

"Oooooooohhhh," Liz groaned, a sudden flood of fear and the memory of what she had just allowed him to do to her with his tongue wetly between her legs sending a wave of humiliation through her body. Yet the very lewdness of his words had excited her more, if that were possible, and she fought within herself against this final surrender that would mean her total surrender to her own son.

"Open your legs, Ma. Open them wide," he spat out with an unexpected viciousness. "When you get this inside of you, you'll know what fucking is all about!" Quivering half in fear, half in anticipation, Liz opened her legs wide apart, wider than when he had his head lodged between them. Kevin levered up over her, his arms stiff, his hands resting on her shoulders. He dropped one hand between their bodies, taking the hard throbbing cock between his fingers and guiding it forward, using the thick rubbery head to part the full fleshy lips of her hotly devouring cunt. She turned her head to the side of the mattress, closing her eyes with a shudder as she felt its soft electrical contact against the sensitive ragged edges of her moistly dilating pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhh, oh, oh! No!" she whimpered, attempting a protest as she felt the first harsh pressure against the wet elastic opening of her hungering cunt. Yes, she was moist down there from the constant suckings and lickings of his lips and tongue, yet he seemed larger and thicker than she would be able to take even in her wildly excited state.

He pushed.

"Aaaauuuggghhhh," she moaned as he levered forward, and just the tip slipped through, stretching the slightly resisting rubbery opening until Liz felt as though her thighs were splitting apart from the relentless outward pressure. It had been so long since she had last had anything in there! Again he pushed, the blood-engorged head forcing itself into the wetly clasping, and he felt her flesh give way, her full firm asscheeks arching up to receive the full length of his relentlessly prodding cock. Natalie had not believed he could do it! Aha! How wrong she had been! His hot, puritanical little mother would be thrashing beneath him like a bucking mare at any moment, and his hot little wife had said his mother wouldn't even let him kiss her beyond a peck on the cheek!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.