Family Perversion - Cover

Family Perversion

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother, father, son and daughter-in-law get together for a house-warming. First mother and son warm each other up while father and daughter-in-law warm each other up. Then they all warm up together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It took only a few days for Natalie and Kevin to find an apartment. By the time they did, Liz was not so sure she wanted to see them go. She could never have explained her feelings exactly, but she knew that it had much to do with the attention Kevin paid her that Tom never did any more. Whenever she stepped into a room and he was there, he would smile sensually and give her compliments that she might have been unwilling to accept from Tom, when she gave it some honest thought. One morning, over coffee, she wondered idly if she had been guilty of reversing her relationship between father and son, treating the father like a son from the moment of marrying him and treating the son to more freedom, more respect, and... and more love! How strange, but could it be true?

And there he was, their last day at home, coming into the kitchen for the glass of milk he always liked to drink in the morning and true to his routine, smiling at her in the way that made her experience a strange feeling of being ill at ease in the familiar relationship. She knew she felt flustered and looked away, taking a deeper swallow from her cup than the tiny bit of coffee justified. She got mostly air and coughed. She could swear his eyes followed her though. She could feel them traveling a slow burning path up her firmly molded thighs and the smoothly rounded outline of her asscheeks as she sat sideways of him, and a blush began tingling warmly along her hairline.

"You know, you look awfully good," he laughed warmly from across the room. "Maybe too good for a mother. I'll miss having you around, Ma."

"Thank you," she said in a thin dry voice that sounded cold even to her. She had to sound cold to fight the horrible incestuous feelings her son was capable of arousing in her. She stifled the desire to tell him that she would miss having him around, too. That was the last thing she wanted him to know at the moment.

"Well, uh," she continued briskly. "Natalie is pretty good to look at." There was the tiniest hint of sarcasm in her voice. She caught it and hoped he didn't. God, what was the matter with her? Everything seemed to be falling apart, and she was losing control of her own emotions. She really hoped he would stay!

"She's a very pretty little thing," she tried to add in a more enthusiastic tone, but she still heard that ugly note of bitterness and resentment.

"Come now, Ma," he said, sitting opposite her at the table. "You know there's no one more beautiful than a man's own mother!"

And for some stupid reason, she had begun to weep. Before she knew it, he was beside her instead of opposite her and had his arms wrapped around her heaving shoulders. She pulled away at first. Her instant reaction was fear of discovery, but the touch of his hand seemed innocently sympathetic as it caressed her thick auburn hair. She felt uneasy with him pressing his warm body close to hers.

"You know I admire Pa, but I don't think he does right by you. Sorry if it's none of my affair, but... but it's rather obvious. He gets home such late hours. I mean you are a human being and..."

"Kevin, what are you saying?" she demanded, knowing full well that he was venturing in where only young people today dared venture. But he didn't realize that such an intrusion would only upset her more. "Honey, I know you mean well, but I can't take this talk."

"You're a human animal as well as a human being," he continued stubbornly. "You have needs, excesses in your system that require... attention... for your nerves and health." "Kevin!" she cried, trying to sound indignant between sobs.

"Oh, gosh, Ma, I'm sorry," he said stroking her shoulder. "You know I admire Pa, and I wouldn't hurt either of you for anything, but I just can't understand why... well, people can tell, you know!"

He saw that she couldn't answer him. He had embarrassed her, and although he knew how to take care of a woman's problems and certainly would love to take care of hers... She was the one woman he loved most in the world! But of course, it would kill her to think her own son would...

"Well," he changed the subject. "I guess while Pa and Natalie are arranging furniture, I'd better put in an honest day's work. Make lunch for me?" "Is your father at your apartment?"

"Yeah, I couldn't get off work and he could, so he offered to be there when the furniture arrived and to help Natalie arrange it."

Liz felt an unreasonable tremor of fear. "When will the furniture arrive? Couldn't you have made arrangements? Most employers understand."

"Well, it's supposed to come first thing this morning so we'll probably all be here for lunch if that's all right."

"Oh, of course, it's all right. I'm sorry I seem so nervous, Kevin. Perhaps it's just that I know I'll miss the two of you."

"All right, thanks," he said, smiling, kissing her on the cheek a little lingeringly, it seemed to her, before he left.

Well, she wasn't going to sit around and brood. She would do the breakfast dishes, get dressed and keep her mind on... on... well, at least off what it should not be on, her son! What in God's name was happening to her? How could she think such strange thoughts? Was it because Kevin looked so much like Tom did as a very young man? Tom had been only two years older than Kevin was now when they had first met. Perhaps it was like returning to the past. Oh, how she wished she could. There were certainly a few things she would change about her own attitudes and behavior. It was not that she would give up her moderate ideals. No, she still believed in those. But surely the idea of moderate was a matter of interpretation. Before they were married she had been quite honest with Tom. She had told him quite clearly that she was a moderate person. At least she thought it was clear. Now she realized that what was moderate to her might be conservative to him! He had always called her conservative. Oh, God, what did words mean? Was there no way to communicate to each other with exact meaning?

A knot formed in her throat as she looked back, feeling that maybe if she had been a little less moderate, Tom would still be interested in her. Yet wasn't it up to him to be understanding, too? His son was far more understanding than he was! And that, she thought, running the hot water into the dishpan, was the trouble. No, she would not think of him and that was that. What she would do, she thought suddenly, was go over to the new apartment herself to see if she could do anything there. The chances were that she could help hang drapes and take care of many of the thousand little things there would be to do. Moving was just about the biggest and most tiring chore she knew of. There would be plenty to keep her mind in harness!

And so it was that about an hour and a half later, Liz Rouelle entered the open door of the new apartment to find furniture stacked everywhere but no Tom or Natalie in sight. Knowing her husband, they were probably already taking a coffee break down at the cafe on the corner of the street. Once in awhile he interrupted a coffee break to help her around the house as long as the work period didn't last longer than ten minutes at the most. She sighed. Apparently Natalie was not very concerned about what happened to her things, leaving the door wide open like this. But then strange sounds started coming... from where? Instinctively, Liz tiptoed around.

"Oh, Christ Almighty, do it again!" Tom's voice suddenly floated through the room from the bedroom. "Lick it right under the ridge! Oooohhhhh! That feels so damned good!"

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time?"

"Oh, God, yes! Run your fingers over the skin. Do that, too!"

Liz's confused head flailed around from side to side at the sound of strange disembodied voices. Oh, God, was she going mad? Was this new passion she had let erupt in her last night already driving her crazy? Her eyes caught on the open bedroom door, and she quickly crossed the room, her eyes sweeping frantically through the mess of boxes piled on boxes. Her heart followed her gaze to the corner of the room where a mattress was hooped on the floor between the wall and the boxes. She didn't know how long she stood there too stunned to cry, but a good deal of time had passed, and she had seen enough to last her a lifetime. She was certain she would never forget the naked forms of Tom and Natalie as they tossed and heaved in the curved mattress. She turned and left, leaving the door as open as it had been when she came.

As soon as the movers had left, Tom had started opening crates. The way his daughter-in-law brushed against him and teased him, she was either a goddamned cock tease or she really meant business. He knew the kids nowadays were for a real open sex time and that swapping was for the older folks who believed, like himself. These kids just took what they wanted. They didn't worry about evening out the tricks. If hubby got it, then wifey got it at the same time, that was swapping. Now each partner just took whatever he or she pleased without interference or expectations of equality. Well, it looked like he might have a live-wire son. He never thought he would have with Liz raising the boy, but hot blood will not be squelched, he mused.

Natalie had filled a pan with hot sudsy water. Now wordlessly, she pulled off his shirt. "Into the water you go," she giggled. She was emptying a crate of dishes and stacking each piece on the sideboard as she removed the newspaper wrapping.

"You want me to wash those?" he asked, grinning. He was wondering if next she would remove his pants and trying to decide what to do if she did. She was a cute little minx. She made him feel as young as Kevin again. If he could be as young as Kevin and as wise as he was now, he would have married someone like her. She mumbled some answer just before she turned with more dishes for the stack.

"How's that?" he asked innocently and flicked a puff of suds at her that quickly evaporated, leaving a large dark circle of cloth clinging wetly to the tip of her full left titty. His long flaccid cock quickly engorged with blood and stiffened in his pants. Ouch! Obviously, the bitch wasn't wearing much of a brassiere, he thought, noting how the damply clinging cloth displayed the round little outline of her left nipple.

"I said," she prepared to repeat with a smile that seemed suggestive to him, "the dishes need a bath after being wrapped in all this dirty newspaper." "Oh, I was hoping you had asked me to give you a bath." Suddenly he moved threateningly as though to pull her up and dump her into the pan of water.

"No! No!" she cried, laughing. She pulled away and turned back to emptying the crate. Now he watched her bend over. In the process, he could see her shorts slip teasingly into the crevice of her ass, revealing the warmly tempting shapes of her firm, moon-like asscheeks.

Tom Rouelle felt his already lust-stiffened cock harden even more and throb against the warm pressure of the sink where he pressed himself so she wouldn't see. He had to decide rationally what he was going to do. This was his son's wife. His son probably wouldn't give a damn what he did, considering young attitudes today, but still, he was reluctant. She was approaching with another few dishes, an evil gleam in her eye that seemed to penetrate right through his body to the hotly aching protuberance of his now fully squashed and erect-aspossible cock.

"I hope my new father-in-law," she said boldly when she reached him, "is not the dirty old man type."

"In what way?" he asked for something to respond. He had nearly choked at her statement. "In any way at all," she giggled, settling her round young asscheeks against his thigh.

"Oooohhhhh, honey, you are in big trouble with your husband's father!" he exclaimed and suddenly lifted his arms to her face, pulling her harshly to him. What had he decided? He couldn't remember.

Tom's tongue splurged hotly into her mouth, flicking through the moistly clasping walls and pressurizing forcefully down the warm smooth length of her tongue. She sucked on it, slowly, drawing it down to her throat like she was trying to pull it out of his mouth by the roots. His lips pressed against hers, clinging there for a long moment and then the water and her hands against his chest caused his hands to slip from her face, and they lost contact.

"Now you better behave yourself so we can finish this," she admonished him, waving a finger at him.

"I'll give it the thought it deserves, you damn little cock tease," he said, wiping his hands on a paper towel. "Do you know how this feels right now?" Tom could not leave his zipper closed another moment. The pressure was killing him! Quickly he unzipped his pants, and Natalie, delighted, came and unbuckled his belt for him and then pulled the trousers completely down. His lust-inflated prick pushed obscenely against his shorts. Poking fun at it, she gleefully stripped him of his shorts. He couldn't believe what was happening. All thoughts of stopping her on behalf of wisdom had long since evaporated.

"Damn little cock tease," he repeated, spinning her around to get at the zipper on the back of her jersey. Unzipping it only part way, he quickly pulled it over her head, exposing immediately the full naked orbs of her sensuously swaying young tits, which he then cupped in his hands. Suddenly he pushed his palms harshly inward and squashed her tits against her chest.

"First you've got to lick me all over before I'll do it for you," she panted, gasping for breath and flicking her tongue out of her mouth obscenely.

"You mean you want me to suck your cunt?" he asked, still a little dumbfounded, perhaps by the speed. Even in his heyday, he didn't go this fast!

"Oh, yes, Tom. I want you to lick and suck it good!"

"Open your legs." "Oooohhhhh, yeeessss," Natalie sighed as her shorts and panties were tugged over her full, sensuously curved hips and fell to the floor. He dropped to his knees in front of her moistly lubricating pussy and peeling the soft, hair-fringed lips apart with his thumbs, licked wetly down the entire length of her throbbing hot cunt, stopping to flick the tip of his tongue hotly over the tiny bud-like clitoris. She quivered back against it, screwing her smoothly rounded young asscheeks in small lewd circles around and around, encouraging his wet tongue to fuck its way up into her hotly throbbing cunt. He fucked it deep up into her warm cunt, tongue-fucking her slowly at first, then faster and faster, sending waves of lewd pleasure through her belly until she suddenly jerked his head away from her and moaned.

"Stop it! Stop it now. Oh, God, Tom, I'll cum all over your face if you don't stop!"

He stood and pressed his own nakedly exposed body against hers, the hugeness of the tightly swollen head of his blood-filled cock pressed into the throbbing slit between her widely spread legs. Her forehead pressed against his chest. She was trapped now between the sink and the hard searching length of his bloated prick in front of her. His hands closed around the tops of her thighs, gripping them tightly, his fingers digging harshly into her soft white flesh. "Are you going to... do the same... for me now?" he panted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.