Daughter's Hot Home Movies - Cover

Daughter's Hot Home Movies

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After catching her mom blowing the grocery delivery boy, seventeen year-old Symphony decides to film sexual events with her home camera. She decides to film herself and the foreman of her dad's lumberyard together one day, but she is tricked and is raped by every man at the lumberyard. When her dad sees the tape he decides that between his daughter and wife, he can have all the fun he ever wants and his wife and daughter agree.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Symphony was too tired that night to do more than eat and go to bed. She had no trouble explaining to her mom and dad why she was late because, upon returning home, she found them in the living room fucking madly. Symphony watched as her father worked his long prick in and out of her mom's cunt for a moment, then she went off to bed.


The next morning Symphony was awakened by her father, who wore nothing but a bathrobe. Beneath the covers she wore only her black silk panties.

"Wake up," Jack said, shaking Symphony by the shoulder. "You've got another day of work ahead of you."

"I can't go," Symphony said, raising her arms in the air, stretching the sleepiness out of her limbs. In doing so, the blankets slithered down her body, barely covering her rounded tit. "I'm not feeling very well."

"The hell you can't!" Jack hissed vehemently, pulling the blankets off Symphony's body. "Get your ass out of bed right fucking now!"

"Hey!" Symphony said, sitting up in bed. It suddenly occurred to her that her tits were naked to her father's lusty gaze and she cupped them in her hands, hiding her nipples and nothing more. "I'm not going there any more."

"I pay every fucking bill in this household," Jack said, quietly, the anger he felt inside himself now replaced with instant lust. "Everybody's got to pay their way around here from now on."

"No, Dad, I'm only seventeen. I'm not going to."

Jack put his hand on Symphony's smooth shoulder and pushed her back down on the bed. Their eyes were locked to each other, neither showing anger, fear or even passion. Jack straddled Symphony's body, resting just part of his weight on her plump tits and pinning her arms at her sides. Jack opened his robe, revealing a half-hard cock.

"Everybody has to pay... in some way or another," Jack said, fisting his prick. "You pay by keeping your mouth shut around here, or opening it only when I want my cock in your mouth."

"I'll never suck your cock." Symphony lay on the bed, staring up at her father as he jacked himself off. She wasn't in the least bit frightened or angry. After being brutally gangfucked the day before, there was nothing that Jack could do that would frighten her. Symphony watched his fist riding smoothly over his cock and closed her eyes. Her asshole tingled slightly with the residual pain of losing her virginity in that opening; her snatch felt a little chafed from the countless in- strokes of hard cocks she had fucked the day before.

"Ohhhhh," Jack hissed, his balls swinging between his legs. He rose slightly, leaning forward, holding himself up with his left hand while his right worked on his cock. Symphony didn't move, even though his weight was off her and she was free to do so. Instead, she opened her lips wide, waiting for Jack's come. But he had his eyes closed and did not see that she was willing to swallow his jism.

Symphony closed her mouth again and waited patiently. She felt the first blast of jism splat against her forehead, and the second strike the bridge of her nose with the come trickling into her eye. Jack beat his throbbing, spitting meat until he released everything he had. Looking at his daughter, he found her face smeared with blobs of his come. The opaque liquid was on her lips, nose, forehead, stuck to her pillow and matted in her ebony hair. He got off the bed and tied his robe together.

"Don't be an idiot," he said quietly. "You've got it pretty nice around here. Say a word and I'll make this home sweet home a living hell."

"I'm sure you would," Symphony said, looking at her father impassively. "Should I expect similar treatment every morning?"

"I haven't decided yet," Jack answered, then he left the room.

Symphony took a shower and got dressed. Her long hair always took hours to dry, and she was ready to spend a leisurely afternoon catching up on her reading and maybe write in her diary. When she got downstairs, Symphony had figured that her dad would have left for the lumber yard. Instead, she found him standing in the doorway with his briefcase in one hand, his hat in the other and his cock sticking out of the fly of his pants. He wasn't waiting for her. Rebecca, still dressed in her night gown, was on her knees lustily sucking his prick. Jack moaned long and low and Rebecca slurped up his come.

"Thanks, honey, I really needed that," Rebecca said, getting to her feet and licking her lips. She put Jack's prick back in his pants and zipped him up.

Symphony padded silently into the kitchen and was waiting at the table when Rebecca walked in.

"Oh! I didn't know you were up," Rebecca said, trying to smile but failing.

"I saw you sucking dad's cock," Symphony said, giving her mother a wry grin. "It seems like I'm catching you every time."

"Not every time," Rebecca answered, sitting in a chair. She was beginning to see her daughter as something of an adult. A confidante. No longer was she embarrassed about what Symphony knew about her life. "You didn't catch me fucking Bob, or Shell."

"What?"

"Bob or Shell."

"I figured you had fucked Bob, but I've never heard of this Shell character."

"Just a guy I picked up in a bar yesterday. Then the damnedest thing happened." Rebecca lit a cigarette and leaned back in the chair, crossing her legs. "Make some coffee and I'll tell you all about it."

As Rebecca told her story, Symphony listened, amazed and happy that her mother was becoming so liberated and honest with her. But when Symphony started mentioning that she, too, enjoyed fucking, Rebecca became very cold and stern. Symphony knew right away that her mother wasn't ready to hear about all the fucking and sucking that Symphony had done the day earlier.

"At least Jack is beginning to pay some attention to me," Rebecca said. "He fucked me last night and he let me suck him off this morning. Well, I guess you saw me doing that, didn't you?"

Symphony wanted to watch the video tape of her gang-bang, but her mom was in a good mood and wanted them to sit outside and bask In the sun. The two did that for most of the afternoon and, surprisingly, Symphony never really got horny the entire time.

That night Symphony watched the video tape and even then she didn't get hot, but it was fascinating for her to watch herself getting fucked and sucking cock. The camera caught her expression as she was butt-fucked by Curly. The four-hour cassette ran out after she had finished sucking the fifth cock, and Symphony knew that her idea of filming real-life sex scenes was one of the best ideas she had ever come up with.

Three nights later, Symphony was lying in her bed and beginning to feel that familiar tingling in her cunt. She needed cock. She looked at the clock near her bed: a couple minutes past eleven. Snapping in the cassette, she sat up in bed and watched the action on her television. Symphony watched as Curly fucked her against the stack of lumber.

"Yeah, give it to me, big cocksucker," Symphony whispered, rolling her nipples. She reached between her legs, which were crossed Indian-fashion, and ran her finger along her dewy crease, over her silky panties.

Symphony put the tape in fast forward, then stopped it when she reached the part where Curly and the other guy trapped her between the wood stacks, then raped her. Symphony's pussy grew more and more moist, the pussy-juice beginning to soak her panties.

As she watched the fucking on the screen, Symphony's fingers crept under her panties. It occurred to her that watching herself fuck was almost as much of a turn-on as fucking itself.

"Fuck me! Oh, yessss!" Symphony purred, her middle finger scratching lightly over her clit. Her clit sizzled, quivering at each touch of her finger. On the screen, her face was twisted with pain as Curly rammed his huge, throbbing prick into her then- virgin asshole. Symphony watched the way her hair shook each time he powered his cock up her asshole.

Symphony wiggled out of her panties and threw them across the room. Then, spreading her pussy lips with the fingers of her left hand, she jammed two fingers from her right hand deep into her cunt, filling the juicy opening. Her hand was a blur between her spread thighs as her fingers stabbed hard into her pussy. Symphony's stomach tightened into a knot, then her whole body began a series of convulsions as the come flowed from her cunt over her palm and onto the blankets. Symphony bit her bottom lip, struggling to keep from crying out with ecstasy.

Symphony fell back on the bed, her mountainous tits drooping slightly to either side of her body, rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Her eyes flicked to the screen and she watched a man stepping between her spread thighs, watched as he grabbed her tits and she bit down on the gag anther mouth, and fucked her. Her eyes closed and she thought that she would just catch her breath before shutting off the video tape. And then she was asleep, splayed out on the bed completely naked as the show continued on the television.

That same night, when Jack woke up, he knew it was his full bladder that had awakened him. Naked, he padded to the bathroom and relieved himself, then decided to see if there was a little something in the kitchen to nibble on. Passing Symphony's bedroom, he noticed a faint light coming from under the door, and he opened it just a crack, peeking his head inside to tell his daughter to go to sleep. In the pale glow of the television, Jack saw the wondrous vision of his daughter naked. Her delicious tits, nipples pointed, rose and fell with her shallow breaths of sleep.

"Shit," he hissed under his breath, walking into the room to shut the television off. He really had no intention of doing any more than that, but when he saw the television, his cock immediately came to life. His jaw dropped as he watched Symphony, naked but for her shoes, garter belt and nylons, kneeling on the ground, sucking the cock of one of his employees.

His first reaction was blind rage. He wanted to beat his sluttish bitch of a daughter senseless. Then he wanted to fuck her until she couldn't walk. But instead, he could only watch in silent horror and lust as his teenaged daughter whipped her tongue over the guy's cock, then swallowed his come. And no sooner had the man erupted his come in her mouth and stepped away, than another of his employees stepped in front of Symphony and tucked his prick into her hot mouth.

Unconsciously, Jack reached down and fondled his raging hard- on. His eyes were glued to the screen as he watched man after man shove his hard cock into Symphony's mouth, jerk it back and forth between her lips, then finally pull it out, red and shrinking. He watched the way Symphony's throat worked as she gulped down the jism and then he became angry when she said she wouldn't suck his cock. She had sucked the cocks of strangers, but she wouldn't suck her own father's prick!

Jack looked at Symphony as she slept and lust took over his senses. He leaped, landing heavily on Symphony's supple body. His cock pressed against her furry snatch.

"W-what?" Symphony gasped, blinking her eyes open, instantly awake.

"Take this, slut!" Jack said, his voice dripping with venom. He tried to power his cock into her pussy, but his aim was off and he nearly plowed his prick up her asshole. Symphony struggled beneath him, scratching his back with her long fingernails.

"Don't!" Symphony hissed.

"Shut up! Just keep your fucking mouth shut!" Jack grabbed Symphony by the throat and squeezed. Not hard enough to cut off her air, but hard enough to let her know that he could do just that if he really wanted to. "I've had enough of your fucking kid games. I've seen your little home movie. Now I'm going to do with you whatever I choose, and you're going to take it whether you like it or not."

And then Symphony knew. She knew it all and there was no use denying anything. Her father had seen her movie and, with it, he could blackmail her. She stopped struggling, her mind buzzing for some kind of explanation. Did he know that she was forced to suck their cock?

"You don't understand," Symphony said quietly, looking into her father's angry eyes. "It's not like it looks."

"Tell me what it looks like then," Jack hissed, grabbing her by the hair, rolling off her and jerking her head up so she looked at the television.

"Oh no..." Symphony wailed, knowing she was defeated. Just then the tape ran to the end of its reel and the television shut off automatically.

Jack released Symphony's hair and pushed himself up on the bed, resting his back against the headboard. His cock angled straight up in the air as he flicked on the reading light next to the bed.

Symphony looked at him over her shoulder, crossing her arms to hide her tits. Her ebony hair shone brilliantly in the light. She didn't exactly know what was coming next, but she knew she'd have to comply with her father's wishes.

"Stand up," Jack said, his face twisted in a wolfish smile. He was enjoying this one hell of a lot. "Stand up and walk around a bit. I want to look at you."

Symphony got up, slowly lowering her arms. Biting her lip softly, summoning up every ounce of courage she had, Symphony walked around the bedroom, letting her heels hit the carpeted floor a little harder than usual so that her tits would jiggle more than they normally did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.