Daughter's Hot Home Movies - Cover

Daughter's Hot Home Movies

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After catching her mom blowing the grocery delivery boy, seventeen year-old Symphony decides to film sexual events with her home camera. She decides to film herself and the foreman of her dad's lumberyard together one day, but she is tricked and is raped by every man at the lumberyard. When her dad sees the tape he decides that between his daughter and wife, he can have all the fun he ever wants and his wife and daughter agree.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Symphony looked at her watch and couldn't help but grin. It was three o'clock. She had two hours to wait before her rendezvous with Curly, and the minutes seemed like days to her. She counted the units of lumber, carefully jotting down the figure, and tried to forget about the wetness between her legs.

Curly's mind was working overtime. He thought about how tight Symphony's young cunt had squeezed his prick and he wanted to feel it again. He wanted to feel it right away. He wanted to watch his cock press deep into her hot mouth, watch her caress his prick with her lips. He wanted her again because she was Jack Baker's daughter and Jack had always treated him like an inferior. That was added incentive to watch the teenager chomping on his prick.

Curly watched Jack drive his sleek Cadillac out of the parking lot and into the stream of traffic. Curly hissed a curse under his breath and began looking for Symphony. He'd have her suck his cock right away, then do it again after working hours.

"Hey," Curly said, giving Symphony the up-and-down with his eyes. "As long as your old man is gone, why do we have to wait?"

"He left?" Symphony said, looking at Curly's slumbering prick. Immediately her mouth began to water as though she were waiting for supper. "Well, you know what they say... while the cat's away..."

Just then one of the workers stepped near then and asked Curly a question. Before he answered, Symphony decided that she had better get the video recorder going.

"Listen, I'll see you there, okay?" Symphony said. The worker didn't understand the meaning of her words, but Curly sure as hell did. He nodded his head indifferently, like it was nothing special. But his cock knew it was something special and it started to grow in his jeans.

Symphony nearly ran to the wooden cul-de-sac. She checked to make sure the focus of the camera and its angle were accurate, then switched the recorder on. Damn it all, she thought, this is working better than planned!

Symphony waited impatiently. She felt a strange tingling in the back of her throat and actually salivated at the thought of sucking Curly's cock. She wanted it bad. His come still was still in her snatch, and she knew that soon another load of hot, creamy jism would be in her stomach. Symphony waited for Curly's arrival like a child waits to open Christmas gifts--most impatiently.

When Curly stepped into the small clearing, Symphony started toward him, then stopped and backed up. She had to stay in the eye of the camera if she were to enjoy her own cock-sucking on television.

"You beautiful bitch," Curly said, advancing slowly. "I want you to suck my cock like no one else."

"I will. I will."

"You're fucking right you will."

Symphony squatted on her haunches. Her dress slid up her thighs, exposing her bikini panties. Her hardened nipples rubbed against nylon-clad thighs.

"Give me that cock," she murmured.

Curly unzipped his jeans and pulled out a half-hard prick. Symphony took it in her hand and guided it to her drooling mouth. Her mouth curled around the head, then Curly pushed his hips forward and she took it completely into her mouth. Symphony moaned with intense pleasure as she felt his prick growing in size, stretching slowly down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she purred, chewing on the base of his prick with her glistening lips. She felt the coarse fabric of his pants against her lips and the jagged edge of his zipper. Reaching just above his prick, Symphony, with some help from Curly, unfastened his belt and pants. Together they pulled them down to his thighs. Reluctantly, Symphony pulled her mouth off Curly's cock so he could pull his shorts down, but once that was accomplished, she was once again pistoning leer head back and forth over his rigid, outstretched cock.

Curly touched Symphony's hair, which was tightly rolled in a bun at the back of her head. She stopped sucking.

"Don't loosen it," she told him. "There's no way I'm going to put it back in the same place and my dad will suspect something."

Curly was satisfied to watch her lips crawl slowly back and forth over his prick. It amazed him that such a beautiful, young woman was so wantonly chomping on his meat. Back and forth her lips crept, little bubbles of spit forming at the corners of her mouth. Symphony's thirty-eight-inch tits were mashed against her thighs and the cleavage exposed from her blouse looked incredibly full from Curly's angle.

There was the sound of footsteps scraping on gravel and Symphony jumped to a standing position, finding herself standing toe to toe with one of the workers. He was smiling lustfully, his eyes bounding from Curly's naked ass and glistening cock to Symphony's frightened face.

"Well, well, well! What have we here? The boss' daughter sucking cock?"

Curly smiled. "That's right, Joe. Symphony here really loves sucking cock."

"It looked that way."

Symphony shot Curly a fierce look and started to walk around Joe, but he caught her by the arm.

"Get your hand off me you creep," she hissed, trying to break free.

"Now don't be so tight," Joe said. "Curly here won't mind if he shares you. Will you, Curly?"

"Hell no! We can get all the guys to see what Symphony loves to do with a cock!"

Fear gripped Symphony like an iron fist. It looked like she was going to get gang-banged, and that definitely wasn't in her plans.

"Wait a minute," Symphony said, facing the men and trying unsuccessfully to sound unafraid. "Let's not do anything that we'll be sorry for."

"Hell's bells, I ain't going to feel sorry for nothing!" Joe chuckled, pulling Symphony around so that he held one arm and Curly held the other.

"Helllllllp!" Symphony screamed, realizing the situation had gotten out of control. Joe's hand clamped over her mouth.

"Hold her! Hold her!" Curly commanded, yanking up his pants with one hand while keeping a grip on her upper arm with the other.

Joe slipped behind Symphony, still holding his hand over her mouth, and snapped her arm behind her back.

Symphony's eyes went wide when a spear of pain stabbed into her shoulder. She kicked out at Curly, who merely caught her foot and held it high. Symphony clawed at the hand over her mouth, trying to gouge her fingernails into Joe's skin. She was carried a few feet backward, then Curly took a jackknife from his pocket and held it to her throat.

"Don't make another sound if you want to stay pretty," he said, his eyes glowing with lusty rage. Symphony's eyes comprehended the awful truth of his words. From his back pocket he pulled a red kerchief. "Let her go, Joe."

Joe removed his hand from Symphony's mouth. Curly tied the kerchief around her head, effectively gagging her.

"What the hell are we going to do?" Joe asked. "There's still the secretaries we got to worry about, and customers are going to be coming and going until five."

"Trust me. I've got an idea. Just hold her for a few minutes while I get some things." Curly turned on his heel and jogged out of the small clearing.

"You hot little cunt," Joe hissed in her ear from behind, twisting her arm another painful inch higher. "I'm going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you! Don't you know it, sweet bitch! I'm going to take every insult your old man ever gave to me out on your body!"

Symphony felt Joe rub his hardened cock, still cramped in his pants, against her smoothly rounded ass. She bit down on the cloth gag, trying to understand what the hell had gone wrong with her grand plan. Shit! All she wanted to do was suck Curly's cock and get it on film. From the corner of her eye she could see the camera which was focused steady on her. Even through her fear she wondered what it would be like to watch herself get gang-raped by her father's employees.

In a few minutes Curly returned, carrying a braided nylon strap used to tie lumber onto the bed of trucks. He also had a hammer and a handful of nails.

"What the fuck is that for?" Joe asked.

"You'll see," Curly answered. "Bring her over here."

Symphony was pulled a few feet to one side, near two units of lumber where there was a slight gap between them. Joe was backed into the small opening and he still didn't understand what Curly had in mind. When he watched Curly cut the strap into foot-long sections, he finally understood and cackled like a madman.

"We're going to give it to you right, Symphony! Don't you know it!" Curly said, grabbing Symphony's wrist and placing it against the lumber.

Joe picked up Symphony until she was raised about six inches. Curly placed the strap over her wrist, then pounded a nail into it near her hand. After hammering home a second nail, Symphony's wrist was pinned securely against the wood. When her other wrist was secured on another piece of lumber, she dangled a few inches off the ground, held up by the straps.

"You can let go of her now," Curly said. "She ain't going anywhere."

"Son of a bitch, Curly, you're about the smartest motherfucker I've ever known!" Joe saw how Symphony's dangling body was now accessible from the front and the back. He grabbed the tab of her zipper and pulled it down. Symphony's skirt floated down her legs and landed on the ground.

Symphony bit down on the kerchief, then kicked Curly as hard as possible right in the balls. She caught the foreman completely by surprise as he advanced on her. He groaned loudly, clutched at his balls, and curled to the ground.

"You lousy bitch!" Joe spat out, grabbing Symphony by the hair and snapping her head backward. "I'll make sure you regret that in a big fucking way."

Joe slipped around Symphony and helped Curly to his feet.

Her eyes blazing with defiance, Symphony looked at Curly.

Joe grabbed Symphony's ankle. He pulled it to one side and secured it with a strap, the same way her wrists were. A moment later Symphony was spread-eagled, arms above her head and stretched out, legs spread wide.

"My fucking balls just ache!" Curly groaned, rubbing his wounded nuts. "I'm going to fuck that bitch silly, that's what I'm going to do!"

Curly grabbed Symphony's panties and ripped them off her body. Symphony stared at him, but her eyes weren't filled with fear any more. She glanced to the side, noticed that the camera was still trained on her, and chewed on the kerchief some more. They weren't dumb enough to actually hurt her, she figured. Yes, they would shove their dicks in her cunt time and time again, but they just weren't dumb enough to actually hurt her.

Symphony watched as Curly fitted his fingers into her blouse, then ripped it apart savagely. The buttons popped off with little resistance. When Curly took his jackknife and eased it between her tits, Symphony felt the cold steel against her tanned, warm flesh, but she was unafraid. With a flick of his wrist, Curly severed the bra between the cups and her big tits jiggled freely.

"You lousy motherfucking bitch!" Curly whispered. "Nobody ever kicks me in the balls and gets away with it. Nobody!"

He grabbed her nipple and pinched it, twisting his wrist. Symphony tossed her head, writhing in agony as bolts of pain stabbed through her body. Her ass-length hair swirled about gloriously, reflecting the afternoon sun's brilliant glow.

"Hey, Joe, you can have first crack at her. I'm going to tell the other guys what the hell is happening. We've got to keep enough guys visible or someone's going to know something is wrong."

Joe nodded his head and turned back to Symphony. "Tits! Such big, fucking tits!" He held them in his hands, squeezing Symphony's tits so they stuck out more than they usually did Joe sucked on one nipple, rubbing the tasty little nubbin of tit flesh with his tongue, then sucked on her other nipple.

Symphony pretended to fight at her bindings, but really she was just jerking around so that her tits would wiggle. Joe's hot mouth was slowly warming her, making her pussy: juicy and ready for cock again.

When Joe straightened up and pulled down his pants, Symphony's dark cunt was at the same height as his arching prick. He kissed her neck and cheek, fumbling between her legs to find the opening of her twat with his cockhead. Finally, finding that moist opening, Joe pushed his cock into her. The round knob pressed hard against her velvety soft pussy lips, then rammed between them. Joe and Symphony both moaned as cock flesh was inserted in pussy.

Joe reached behind Symphony, squeezing her ass cheeks. He reamed her pussy, pulling her ass toward him as he drove forward relentlessly. His pulsating throbbing prick stabbed deeply into her juicy snatch, rubbing smoothly against her clit. Symphony closed her eyes, feeling Joe's hot lips sucking on the ivory skin of her neck. Her arms and legs outstretched, she was completely vulnerable to whatever Joe might demand of her... and she didn't care. Symphony's juicy cunt needed a hard cock and that's exactly what it was getting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.