Daughter's Hot Home Movies - Cover

Daughter's Hot Home Movies

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After catching her mom blowing the grocery delivery boy, seventeen year-old Symphony decides to film sexual events with her home camera. She decides to film herself and the foreman of her dad's lumberyard together one day, but she is tricked and is raped by every man at the lumberyard. When her dad sees the tape he decides that between his daughter and wife, he can have all the fun he ever wants and his wife and daughter agree.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was nearly five in the morning before Symphony finished her project. She took a few steps away from the bed and inspected her work. In one suitcase she had the camera; in the other was the recording equipment. The camera shot through a hole cut in the side of the suitcase and was held in place with Styrofoam.

Finally, entirely exhausted from her hours of work, Symphony put the camera and other equipment away and crawled between the cool sheets of her bed. With a sigh she closed her eyes and didn't wake up until noon.


At the lumber yard that afternoon, Jack cursed frequently and gave his secretary a long list of things to do. Cindy, his inventory girl, hadn't shown up for work. Jack had dreamed of her body all night and even turned Rebecca's daily offer of sex down. He woke up to find his wife sucking lustily on his cock, her full, tempting lips traveling full length up and down his hard meat. He pushed her away and went to take a shower, leaving her sitting naked on the bed, wondering just what the hell she could do to quench the fire in her snatch.

While Symphony slept, her mother drove through the city streets, looking for a suitable man to fuck her into blissful oblivion. As it turned out, Rebecca was too picky for her own good, and she never did get to caress a cock with her lips or cunt.

Now they were all at the dinner table.

"Fucking little bitches!" Jack hissed. "That new girl I hired to do the inventory didn't show up."

"Dear, don't get so upset," Rebecca said, pouring him a second cup of coffee. "You'll find someone else."

"How the hell am I going to do that? I withdrew the help- wanted ad from the paper." Jack stabbed a piece of roast with his fork and chomped on it angrily. He looked at Rebecca and thought briefly of sinking his dick into her pussy. She was a beautiful woman, he had to admit that. But he now desired only younger women, women who were just learning about sex and had tight young cunts. In his anger, only a young girl could soothe his jagged nerves.

"Relax, Daddy," Symphony said, giving his hand a slight pat. "Everything will turn out just fine in the end. It always does for you. You're a winner all the way."

Jack looked at Symphony and, for the first time in his life, the thought of fucking her entered his mind. He looked at Symphony and felt a familiar dull throbbing in his balls that told him he needed to shoot a big load of come into a young girl's body. Symphony's massive tits were tightly squeezed into a blouse that looked two sizes too small. As she brought her hand up to her mouth, Jack watched the way her tits bulged and jiggled. He watched her full, moist lips part and her tongue flick out to take the food off her fork. Would her mouth work as deftly on his cock? The question haunted Jack and he didn't say another word throughout the dinner.

While Symphony and Rebecca were busy cleaning up the kitchen, Jack retired to his study to look over some technical papers dealing with a proposed expansion to his lumber yard. He was expecting his partner, Bob, to stop by to discuss the plans and Jack wanted to be ready for him.

In the kitchen, Symphony was fighting with herself. She wanted to tell her mother that she knew all about sucking off the grocery delivery boy, but she just couldn't come right out and say anything. Then, almost like someone else had asked the question, the words came tumbling out of her mouth.

"I saw you yesterday," Symphony said. "I watched you sucking the cock of that boy while he stood on the chair."

Rebecca wheeled around and faced her daughter. Her face was ashen white and her hands were trembling.

"D-did you really?" Rebecca put a hand to her mouth, looking at her daughter with horror.

"No, you don't need to worry about anything," Symphony said, touching her mother's cheek and smiling like a friend rather than a daughter. "I don't hate you for it. I'm just curious why you did it, that's all."

After Rebecca finally got over the shock of having her own daughter watching her suck a young boy's cock, she finally relaxed enough to talk about the cock-sucking. Rebecca poured two glasses of scotch and together they went into the sitting room as Jack's partner Bob entered. Rebecca directed him to the study, then returned, smiling mischievously.

"Don't you think Bob is kind of sexy?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Symphony answered, thinking about Bob's tight ass and broad shoulders. "He's really my kind of man."

"You know, I really never thought of you as a young woman before. Not until you told me what you saw. I guess now I should look at you as a friend as well as a daughter."

"I'll consider you something more than just my mother, too." Symphony sipped her scotch and her mind began to click away.

"What are you thinking about?"

"About you and Bob," Symphony said. "And how you need to get fucked! Dad has been ignoring you, and he's been treating you like a bastard. Wouldn't it be a wonderful irony if you got it on with his partner while he was just in the next room?"

"Symphony, don't be silly! We'd never get away with it. Jack would catch me and skin me alive."

Symphony stood up and downed her drink in two big gulps. "You just get ready," she said over her shoulder, then walked to the study.

Symphony walked into the study unannounced and found the men hunched over blueprints, studying them closely. Neither man looked at her as she approached.

"Excuse me. Bob, there's a phone call for you in the other room," Symphony said, trying not to let the excitement show in her voice. "My mother's holding the phone for you."

"I wonder who that could be?" Bob mumbled as he left the room.

Symphony stepped next to Jack, standing so close that the sweet fragrance of her perfume immediately began enticing him. She looked at the blueprint for a moment, then turned slightly so that her tit brushed against his arm for a second.

"Are these for the expansion?" Symphony asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," Jack croaked. Being much taller than his daughter, he had a good view of her cleavage and her perfume was driving him wild. Every time she twisted to ask him a question, her tit rubbed lightly against his arm.

Symphony really didn't know what she was doing. She was horny. Hell, she was always horny. Still, the notion of putting her own father's cock in her mouth and sucking it lustily was very exciting to her. Fantasizing about fucking her father was one thing--even teasing him was okay--but actually grabbing his big prick and putting it into her cunt was quite another thing.

In the sitting room, Rebecca was leaning back in her chair with her legs kicked out far in front of her. Her dress had crept high up on her thighs, revealing long, tanned legs that seemed just made for a man's hands. She had unbuttoned the top of her dress all the way down her front so her bra could be seen, white against light-brown flesh.

When Bob entered the room, he stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Rebecca. He cleared his throat, then advanced.

"I... ah... was told that there's a phone call for me."

"Oh, really? Is that what Symphony said?" Rebecca looked at him, her eyes scanning his body. She openly stared at his crotch. "I was wondering what she was going to do."

"What do you mean?"

"When she left, she told me to get ready for you. That's all she said. I guess she wants you and me to fuck."

Bob tried to swallow, but his mouth was dry. He took his time trying to find something to say, but no words came to mind. He knew Rebecca was coming on to him. He would have been blind not to. But he also knew that Jack was just in the other room and he would be expecting him back soon.

"My daughter's an extremely bright girl," Rebecca said, sitting up so her ass was barely on the chair and her dress was open even more. "The way I figure it, we've got about five minutes. I realize that's not much time, but it's all we've got."

Bob didn't say anything. He just jerked his pants down and stepped in front of Rebecca, moving between her spread knees. She took his cock boldly and guided it to her open mouth. Immediately his meat-pole began to stretch and grow from her hot oral caresses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.