Melissa Tells All - Cover

Melissa Tells All

Copyright© 2002-2012 Pookie. All rights reserved.

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A beautiful young woman, falling in love, realizes she can't hide something from her boyfriend. But will he love her after she tells him about her dark secret?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"So, are you still having sex with your father?" Mark asked me again.

I paused for a moment before replying, "Babe ... before I answer that question, I need to tell you what occurred after that weekend. Something really dramatic happened that changed my life completely. Then you will know it all, and I'll answer anything you ask."

After he knows it all ... everything ... would I still be the woman he loved? Or just some perverted tramp?

I worked up my courage and finished telling him the rest of my story.


When Daddy and I returned home that evening, Mom was there waiting to greet us. Of course she wanted to know what all happened with the pitching coach. What could I tell her? She had never asked me these kinds of details before when I had been at softball camp or saw a softball specialist.

Daddy answered in my silence, "The instructor worked with her on the pitches she already knew but wanted to improve on. She picked up some great pointers that will help her pitch better. The guy seemed to really know his stuff."

Mom asked more questions, and she seemed satisfied with his answers. I didn't dare say a word, afraid I would really screw things up. It wasn't unusual for Daddy to monopolize a softball conversation. He was quite passionate about it, especially when it came to anything involving me. But I was very nervous the whole time they were talking.


I went upstairs and took off the clothes I normally wore during softball practices. I tossed them over into the clothes hamper and forgot all about them. I would be doing the wash the next day anyways.

Turning on my CD player, I put in a disc I had purchased the day before. Still naked, I lay back on my bed to relax for a bit.

Lying with my head propped on my favorite pillow and my eyes closed, I thought about the sex I had enjoyed that afternoon. We had done some very erotic things together. Some very kinky things as well!

My fingers moved over my body. I couldn't resist touching my breasts as I remembered Daddy sucking and nibbling on them earlier that afternoon. He seemed to enjoy chewing and biting on my firm tits. I certainly did.

My other hand reached between my legs. I could still feel a little of his cum inside my pussy.

I heard a knock at my door. I quickly sat up and wiped my wet fingers on the bedspread.

"Come in."

Mom opened the door and walked into my room.

"I just came to get your dirty clothes to wash. Are the clothes you wore today in the hamper?"

"Yeah, Mom. I'll wash them if you want me to."

"That's okay. I'm washing some of your sister's clothes, too."

I watched her walk over to the hamper and pull out my practice clothes. I suddenly remembered that my panties were probably soaked, and smelled just like I fucked all day long! But there was nothing I could do. She had already picked them up with my pants and shirt.

Mom looked over at me while I stared at her in horror. She didn't say anything at first though. She just stood there staring with an odd look.

"What happened to you, Melissa?"

"What do you mean?" I cautiously asked.

"Melissa Elizabeth Martin," she firmly stated to my horror. "It's a simple question. What happened to you?"

I struggled to come up with some answer to a question I didn't understand.

"I just practiced hard today. I guess I'm just tired and drained right now," I said, hoping that would satisfactorily explain whatever she saw about me that bothered her.

"You did not get those love bites all over your tits from practicing softball," she sternly replied.

I glanced down in absolute terror at my breasts. There were small bruises all over them! Oh my, God! How was I going to explain this?!

"Mom ... okay, I let Brian ... well ... you know ... on our date last night," I said blushing profusely, hoping she would believe me.

"I guess it takes bruises longer to appear for you than for me. I didn't see any sign of bruises this morning before you got dressed."

"I ... guess so."

She then walked over and sat on the bed.

"Honey, you know your father and I don't mind if you have sex with your boyfriends. We don't encourage it. But we won't say anything to you as long as you're being careful."

I just stared at her.

She then continued, "I'm not sure what you've been up to lately, especially the past week. You've been acting differently, and it really concerns me. Seeing bruises on your breasts especially concerns me. I want you to promise me that you won't do anything stupid to hurt yourself."

"I know this looks bad ... We just got carried away is all."

"'Carried away' as you call it is one thing. But when I see bruises, I think you got more than 'carried away'. What really seems odd is that I didn't notice them this morning when I saw you getting dressed. I guess I was just in too big of a hurry to notice while trying to get you and your father ready to leave."

I just sat there keeping my mouth shut out of fear that anything else I said would make things even worse.

Mom then stood up and started walking to the door. She then stopped and looked at my clothes in her hands, and then at me.

"These clothes seem rather clean for someone who practiced hard in them," she said, turning to leave the room without waiting for a reply.

I couldn't think straight. What does my mom think?! She didn't accuse me of anything, but she knows something wasn't adding up! I should have washed those clothes myself as soon as I got home!

My God, what was Mom thinking?


The rest of the evening went by without Mom saying anything else about the bruises to me. She didn't seem upset at me either. I figured I had dodged that screw-up. Plus, Mom wouldn't think Daddy had sex with me. She might think I could do some stupid things, but I doubted she would seriously suspect her husband of doing something with his own daughter. She would have to see it with her own eyes.

After realizing I had dodged a bullet, I began to feel rather wicked at the thought that I could fuck Daddy behind Mom's back and get away with it.

I was in my room around 11pm when I heard my parents out in the hallway. It was about the time they usually came up to bed. They stopped at my open door and told me goodnight, and then walked on toward their bedroom.

After about ten minutes, I walked out into the hall. I then got the urge to go listen at my parents' bedroom door, curious if Mom might be talking about me with Daddy.

I walked quietly past Sam and Jessica's rooms. I didn't want them to come out and catch me. Once I got closer to my parents' bedroom door, I carefully listened for any sounds. I absolutely didn't want Mom to catch me spying on them. Once I got right up to the door, I could finally hear them talking.

"Caroline, I'm just too worn out tonight. Let's just cuddle and get some sleep."

"It appears something is worn out. You can't even get hard for me. That's very rare with you."

"I'll make it up to you in the morning," he replied.

"You better, mister. You did a good job with your tongue, but I need that sexy cock of yours too."

After hearing that, I quickly stepped away from the door. Mom didn't sound pleased at all. Maybe I shouldn't have worn him out that afternoon. I needed to be smarter if we were going to do anything else in the future.


The next week went by without Daddy and I having a chance to be alone like we had had the past few weeks. I was getting extremely frustrated at not being able to fuck Daddy's big hard cock. I was also turning down dates and offers from friends to get together, hoping Daddy and I could find some time alone.

On Wednesday, Daddy asked me to go with him to the store to pick up a few things. Immediately I remembered our last trip to the store together, and jumped at the chance to go with him.

Mom spoiled things though, "James, I need you to help me. Let Melissa go alone."

I pouted at Daddy when Mom wasn't looking at us. He just shrugged, indicating there was nothing he could do.

While driving back from the store, I decided to tell Daddy to come to my room later that night after Mom had been asleep for a while. Normally she fell asleep very quickly. He would probably be able to slip away before midnight.

I told Daddy about my plan. He thought it was a little risky, but said he would give it a shot.

After we all went to bed, I waited excitedly on my bed. I also began watching the clock, hoping it wouldn't be too much longer before he showed up at my door. I also thought about what I needed to do to avoid leaving any signs for Mom to pick up on the next day.

We couldn't risk fucking in my bed and leaving a wet spot. If she caught me washing my sheets early in the morning, she would definitely wonder what I had been up to. I would also need to clean up and douche afterwards so I wouldn't leak out on the bed during the night. I couldn't risk her catching me using a tampon or pad when she knew I wasn't on my period, and only wore panties during the night when I was on my period.

Finally, Daddy appeared at my door. I got up and met him as he walked toward me.

"We can't do anything on my bed," I whispered.

"I know," he quietly said. "Follow me."

He then turned and walked out into the hallway and then toward the stairs. I was right behind him. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, we quietly stood together listening for any noises.

After we heard nothing but the normal sounds of the house at night, he took my hand in his and we walked through the dark family room toward the kitchen door.

After we walk into the kitchen, Daddy turned and pulled me tightly to him, and passionately kissed me. My body responded to his touches. I felt his cock getting extremely hard as it pressed against my body.

I began kissing down his chest and abdomen until his cock bumped against my chin. It was dark in the kitchen. I could barely see his cock right in front of my face, but I could definitely hear his moans as I began licking the length of it.

After licking the underside a few times, I let the head of his shaft slip into my wet mouth, slowly taking more and more of it.

Then a light came on in the family room. The light coming from under the door brightened the kitchen.

I quickly looked up at his face. We both looked wide-eyed at each other. Daddy quickly pushed me back from his cock, which was then bobbing wet in the open. He pulled me up to my feet and pointed me toward the cabinet with the drinking glasses.

"Get a glass of water, fast!" he anxiously whispered.

Daddy practically ran to the refrigerator and opened the door. Just as he reached inside for the jug of milk, the kitchen door opened and Mom walked in, reaching for the light switch. When the light turned on, she stared at Daddy's back as he stood in front of the open refrigerator. I was in the process of taking a glass out of the cabinet.

"Well I see you two have great timing," Mom said in her normal voice.

"Just getting something to drink, Mom," I said as casually as I could.

Daddy added, "I hope I didn't wake you, honey. I was thirsty and found Melissa headed down here too."

"Well both of you need to hurry up and get back to bed." Looking between us, "You have school, young lady. And you have to get up early for work, mister."

Mom then joined us in getting something to drink. I could tell Daddy was trying to stand in a position so that Mom couldn't see his shrinking erection. It had pretty much gone soft, but it was dangling a little larger than usual.

After putting our glasses in the sink, we all headed back upstairs to our rooms. Daddy turned back to me standing at my door. He rolled his eyes in frustration. We had taken one hell of a risk. We were seconds from getting caught! If Mom had not turned the light in the family room on, she would have caught us. What was really weird was her waking up when she did.

I began to realize just how desperate I had become about fucking my father. I needed to plan things much more carefully. The problem was the desperation was growing each day we couldn't be together, making both of us more careless in how we hid our lust for each other.


The rest of the week turned out to be just as frustrating. We had no opportunities to be alone for enough time to actually do anything together. It seemed like every time we had a chance to be alone, Mom would show up or appear very close by.

It was as if she was going out of her way to prevent us from being alone. I knew I was just being paranoid, but it seemed the opportunities for us just weren't there anymore. I sensed Daddy was just as frustrated.

Lying in bed late the following Sunday night, I realized that maybe the next day we would have an opportunity to fuck each other. School was out for a teacher in-service day. Mom would be at work. Luckily, Daddy had put in to take the day off weeks before. He had a doctor's appointment that morning. He would easily be back home by that afternoon.

I knew from overhearing both Jessica and Sam that they had planned to spend the afternoon at some of their friends' houses. If they left early enough, Daddy and I should have a few hours together.

I woke up bright and early. After taking a long shower, I stood in front of the mirror, smiling at myself. We were finally going to get to fuck again. There were no thoughts about the harm I could be doing to my family. My mind was focused on the terrific sex I was about to have.

I went downstairs just before Mom left for work.

"Good morning, sleepy head. I figured you would sleep in late."

I just faked a yawn without replying.

"What do you have planned for the day?" she asked.

I immediately felt a twinge of guilt. All I had been thinking about lately was fucking my daddy. All I had done since last night was plan what he and I could do today while we were alone. Now here was Mom, the person who gave birth to me and would die before letting harm come to me, asking me what my plans were for the day!

"No definite plans. I may try to rearrange my room some. I've been thinking about doing that for a while now."

"Well don't make a big mess of things," she said. Then she added, "Some things are hard to put back the way they were, if things don't work out as planned."

Mom walked over to me and kissed me. She pushed my hair back from my face. She stared into my eyes for a few moments. Her look confused me, and I didn't know what to say to her.

"I love you, Melissa. I know we're not very close, but I do love you. And I always will love you ... no matter what you do."

She kissed me again and then headed to the family room to tell Daddy she was leaving for the day. I heard her tell him that she wouldn't be home until late afternoon at the earliest.

Sam came downstairs just as Mom was leaving. She stopped to tell him goodbye as well.

Once she was out of the door, I looked at Daddy and gave him a sexy wink. I moved toward the stairs, and looked back with a 'follow me' look. After I reached the top of the stairs, I looked back to see Daddy at the bottom. I mouthed that I would be in my room.

A few moments after I entered my room, he appeared at the door. He stood there as if he was keeping an eye out for my sister and brother.

I softly said, "Jessica and Sam will be at their friends' this afternoon. We'll have the house to ourselves."

"I know, baby girl. But we need to be careful. We can't leave any signs that we've been together."

"We'll make sure we get finished long before Mom is supposed to get off work."

"Melissa ... I really don't like ... cheating on your mom. It just goes against everything she and I promised each other years ago. I just pray that she never finds out about us, or it will be the end of many things, including our marriage."

"Don't worry, Daddy! She won't know. I'm not going to tell her. So, as long as no one sees us, then there is nothing to worry about."

"Melissa, it's amazing what I'm risking just to have sex with you. I just hope and pray that we don't destroy our family."

"It'll be okay," I said, putting my arms around his neck and pulling him into a deep kiss. He quickly ended it though in obvious fear that Sam or Jessica could pass the door.

"Later, little one," he said, and then smiled.

It wasn't long before Daddy left for his doctor appointment. He got back home a few hours later. It wouldn't be too much longer before Jessica and Sam left.

After both of my siblings had left, I went downstairs and found Daddy in the kitchen. I started smiling at him. He knew exactly what I was smiling about.

"Let's wait a little bit to make sure they don't come back to get something they forgot."

I followed Daddy around the house as he tried to pass the time. I was anxious to get started, but I knew we needed to wait a little longer. He would look at me occasionally and start smiling while shaking his head at my impatience. I must have looked like a puppy dog dying to be petted. I just shrugged at him bashfully.

About fifteen minutes later, even Daddy was too anxious to wait any longer. We quickly decided to have sex in the family room so that there would be no bed sheets to worry about. I went and grabbed some extra towels for us to lie on while we fucked our brains out. That would lessen the chance of cum stains or wet spots left on the couch, chairs or floor. I planned to fuck Daddy on everything that afternoon!

We moved over to the couch. Daddy grabbed me in his arms and began to deeply kiss my open mouth. His tongue danced with mine as our hands roamed all over each other. Our lips battled to stay together the whole time.

Daddy's hands massaged my young firm tits while his thumb and forefinger paused at moments to pinch and pull on my nipples firmly. My hands were busy massaging his throbbing erection.

There was already pre-cum at the tip of his sexy cock. I wiped it up with my fingers, and licked it off my hand while I kept stroking his shaft with the other.

Then my world came to a sudden screeching halt. The end wasn't near anymore, it was here.

Standing at the door that led from the hall into the family room was Mom. There would be no explaining this away. We were caught. Busted. Hands in the cookie jar, well, mine on his cock and his on my breast anyways. I quickly covered my face in horror.

I sat down on the couch before I fell. My whole body had gone numb. I just knew my world and quite possibly my life were over. Daddy remained standing but was speechless as Mom began talking.

"I kept hoping I was wrong about you two. But I can see I wasn't." She spoke slowly and with her voice under control but full of anger. There wasn't any outburst of tears.

"OH MY GOD, MOM," I begin crying, "I'M SORRYYY!"

She didn't respond to my tearful outburst. She purposely walked from the doorway across the room to stand in front of a chair beside the couch.

"James, I think you should have a seat beside your ... our daughter."

Daddy sat next to me, but not too closely. I felt nothing but terror. Every other feeling or emotion was drained from my body.

Mom then sat down in the chair beside the couch, leaving me between her and Daddy.

"Caroline ... this is all my fault. I shouldn't have..."

Mom only put up her hand to stop him from talking. Daddy immediately became quiet. After looking down at her hands in her lap for a short time, Mom looked back up at us with a very sad face and began talking to both of us.

"I know this has been going on for some time. I also think I already know the answer to my first question..." she said, pausing and then looking at me. "Melissa, did your father force you to have sex with him ... ever?"

I had to clear my throat before I could make any sound. "No," I said after taking my hands from my face and looking down at my lap. I then looked at her and tearfully added, "Daddy never made me do anything. This is all my fault. I never should've..."

Mom held her hand up again to get me to stop talking. I immediately shut up and covered my face again with my hands. Tears were still streaming from my eyes as I waited for Mom say something. I could hardly breathe from the realization that my family was about to be destroyed just as I feared all along.

Mom looked at Daddy, "How long?"

Dad took a deep breath. "The first time was three months ago ... when you and the kids were at your parents' house," Daddy had trouble speaking. "We stopped after that weekend but ... we started back a few weeks ago.

"The trip to see the pitching coach..." Mom started saying. "Was that a lie so you two could go somewhere together?"

"Yes," he admitted, his face downtrodden.

"I figured as much," she said. Looking at me, "Your clothes were not sweaty or dirty after a supposedly hard day of practicing. Your panties were soaked with what I know from many years of experience to be cum from recently having sex."

I looked at her in amazement as she talked. She had it all figured out. I never had her fooled. She was stating facts to me.

"The bite marks on your breasts were not from your date the previous night. They had to be from that same day."

She paused for a moment, "Am I correct, young lady?"

I just nodded my head at my mom.

She then looked at my father. "James, in all the years we've been together, the only times you haven't been able to get hard for me was after a whole lot of sex. You couldn't get hard for me that night."

Daddy nodded his head as well, acknowledging that she was correct. Neither of us dared to speak. We both knew that this was Mom's time to say what she had to say.

"Late Wednesday night when I came downstairs, I suspected then that you two were up to something."

Looking at James she continued, "I watched from our door as you two went downstairs one after the other. You were so preoccupied with each other that you didn't even look to see me at our open bedroom door."

I cringed even more at the knowledge of just how careless we had been. We had become blinded by our lust.

She continued talking to Daddy, "I gave you a few minutes to get down here before I came to see for myself. I turned on the light in here expecting to find you together. Then I realized you must've either gone into the kitchen or outside. When I walked into the kitchen, I knew I had just interrupted something. I also noticed you trying to hide your erection."

Daddy just nodded again, looking down at the floor in shame. She had everything figured out. I thought we had been fooling her, but she knew or suspected almost everything about our incestuous affair.

Mom continued, "I knew then that you two were fucking each other. I was furious when I was certain. I wanted to slap the shit out of both of you. I wanted to hit you as hard as I could. I wanted to hurt both of you badly for hurting me the way you did. I remained calm though. I'm trying to remain calm now."

I began crying harder. She had known for certain since last week! But then I quickly realized something that gave me hope. She wasn't yelling at either of us. She wasn't throwing things at us. She wasn't trying to tear our heads off with her bare hands. She was talking to us. Firmly, yes. But she was keeping control of herself.

"After knowing for sure what I had been suspecting since the previous Saturday, I knew I had to confront both of you in a way that you couldn't deny it. I knew Jessica and Sam were going to see friends this afternoon. I knew the two of you would be alone together. I knew you would take advantage of the time to fuck some more like..." she paused as she was about to go ballistic on us.

She waited a moment and took a deep breath, "So I told my boss that I wanted to get off early today to run some errands. I left work about noon and came home, but I drove in using the back road to our property and parked out of sight. After I watched the kids leave, I walked up to the house and waited in the garage. I gave you some time to get started. When I peeked, I saw the two of you kissing and fondling each other. I then walked into the doorway ... and that is when you noticed me."

Mom paused and looked straight at Daddy.

"I love you, James. I love you with everything that I am. I can't even begin to imagine a life without you. But we need to talk long and hard about this ... but not now. Not in front of Melissa."

Mom turned to me, "Look at me, girl."

I looked up, waiting for her to really lay into me, "You know what you've been doing is so very wrong. I think I can get past the fact that you were having sex with my husband. What I'm struggling hard with is that you helped your father to deceive me."

She leaned a little closer, "You lied to me. You conspired to have sex with my husband behind my back. You have done all of this without any regard for how I would feel. Even if you did care how I'd feel, you were dead set on making this happen."

Mom not yelling at me but spilling her feelings was worse than being beaten up. I had known that my having sex with Daddy could hurt Mom badly, but I had always pushed it to the back of my mind. My lust for Daddy had controlled my actions. But now I was confronted with her hurt, her anger, her loss of trust in those closest to her.

Mom had paused again. She was struggling to keep control of her emotions, "Melissa, I have given you all my love since even before you were born. I've done what is necessary to make sure you have what you need. I know you're a very adventurous and daring girl. I have known that since you were very young. I knew there would be times I'd have to step in to keep you from hurting yourself."

She looked down at the floor for a moment. I knew she was still trying to keep herself from just reaching over and slapping the shit out of me. I couldn't blame her if she did.

"You are a very intelligent young lady, but you can be so stupid at times. You hurt me like no one else could. You threw my love in my face. It hurts me to say this, but I actually hated you the other night ... I hated my own daughter! But ... even in the heat of my hatred, I remembered one thing. One thing that will always win out over any other feelings I have for you. That one thing is ... I love you."

She reached over to take my tear soaked hand in hers. With her other hand she lifted my chin so I was looking directly into her eyes.

"Melissa, I love you, baby girl. Like I told you this morning, I will always love you no matter what you do. You are first and always my daughter."

I leaned over to hug her tightly and begin loudly sobbing, "I'm so very sorry I let things get out of control. I love you, Mom. I won't ever hurt you again as long as I live. I've hurt you enough to last a lifetime."

It took a while before Mom answered. "Be careful what you promise, Melissa. Make sure you can live up to them. Talk is cheap. Your actions will tell the story."

"I know..."

She then laid the law down, "If you two ever do this again, there will be real hell to pay. I don't intend to live my life looking for clues of you having sex when I'm not around. You both have to be careful or you will destroy this family. That is more important to me right now, more than anything else, keeping our family together."

Mom stood up from the chair, "James, I think we need to go upstairs now and talk."

Daddy followed her up the stairs. He didn't look back. I just continued to sit where I was.

What I didn't quite know was ... what had just happened? Were we still a family? Was Mom just going to forget that this ever happened? Many conflicting thoughts flooded my mind. But the one thing that occupied my mind the most was the fact that my mom now knew. She knew that I was nothing but a cheap slut that would go as far as fucking her own father to satisfy her desires.

For the first time, I truly understood how I almost ripped my family apart because of my uncontrolled impulses. Because I liked to be very adventurous, I had almost destroyed my family. Because I liked to be daring, I had almost broken up my parents' marriage. I may still have. What were they talking about upstairs?


It was still only the middle of the afternoon. But all I wanted to do was hide from everything. My parents were still in their bedroom talking. I could only pray that Mom would find it in her heart to forgive Daddy for what we had done.

Mom told me she loved me still. But she did not say she had forgiven me. The only thing I knew for sure about anything was that I needed to stay away from both of them for a while. All I could do was create more problems for them. Mom was amazingly calm and controlled while talking to the two of us together, considering what she had discovered. But how long could she control her hurt feelings when she was around me?


Over the rest of the week, Mom wasn't outwardly angry toward me, at least not that I was able to see it. But the whole affair put even more stress on what was already a strained relationship between us. I avoided saying anything to her over the next week. I didn't want to get involved in a confrontation, because I knew it would kill both of us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.