Melissa Tells All - Cover

Melissa Tells All

Copyright© 2002-2012 Pookie. All rights reserved.

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A beautiful young woman, falling in love, realizes she can't hide something from her boyfriend. But will he love her after she tells him about her dark secret?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I paused again at this point in my confession to take another close look at Mark. I was trying to determine if I was still the girl he loved ... or a perverted slut he couldn't stand. I still had much more to tell him. How much more could he stand to listen to and not decide that he no longer wanted me? I needed to know how he was feeling.

"Have you completely freaked out, babe?" I cautiously asked.

Mark lay there with a serious expression.

"Melissa ... I never expected ... this. I can't believe you actually ... fucked your father like that."

"I know, babe," I said trying not to sound too downtrodden.

"You didn't have to tell me," he reminded me. "Unless I'd seen it myself, I'd probably never have guessed."

"I don't want to hide things from you, Mark. You would've eventually found out. One way or another."

His fingers gently rubbed my hand, surprising me. I had wondered if he would even want to touch me after what I had just told him. It gave me hope.

I added, "Here we are together ... and I'm telling you the biggest secret I have ever told anyone. I want you to know it all, too. If we're going to have a future, I can't hide this from you. I don't want you hating me years from now when you would find out. And you know you would."

Mark just lay there for a few moments before saying anything.

He then asked, "I do want to know one thing. Are you and your father still fucking?"

I took a deep breath. The answer to that question wasn't simple. I wasn't ready to even try to answer it yet.

"Let me tell you the rest," I said. "Then you'll understand everything ... and I'll answer any questions you have."


I continued with telling him about me and Daddy sleeping together that Friday night. We were lovers, but only sexually. I knew he still loved Mom the same as before. I knew he would struggle in the days and weeks ahead with his lust for me, and his love for Mom. I also knew the love for Mom would win out over his lust. But we both had been changed forever. We had been as intimate as a man and woman could physically be.

I woke up while it was still dark. His erection was pressing against my ass. I must have awakened him as well, because moments later he took one of my young tits into his hand. He wanted more of his baby girl's body. I wanted him to have me just as badly. I wanted his body just as much. I wanted to spend every moment we could over the next day touching, kissing, licking, sucking and fucking.

He pinched my nipple as he began kissing and sucking on my neck and ear. I moaned and reached behind me to grab his throbbing shaft. I turned to face him, and kissed him with all the passion within me. He held my head firmly as our lips crushed together.

Looking at each other with intense lust, we knew that we would always share a deeper love from now on.

"I love you so much, Daddy," I sweetly told him. I squeezed his cock again, "I want this thing, too."

"I love you too," he replied, and then reached to cup my pussy in his hand. "And I want your pussy just as badly," he playfully added in return.

"I want to feel you inside me," I excitedly urged him. "I want you to fuck me over and over. I want to feel your cock inside my body ... forever."

"Until Sunday, Melissa..." he cautioned me.

"Until Sunday," I said with a pouty face.

He then said, "But until Sunday, I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop, little one."

"Mmmmmm, I'm your little slut. Use me, Daddy!"

"I could never 'use' you, baby girl. But right now I could use a toilet."

I also had to pee pretty badly. We scrambled into the bathroom and watched each other sitting on the toilet peeing. I spread my legs extra wide so Daddy could see my stream flowing out of me.

I quickly washed between my legs to get rid of all the stale cum, too. I washed Daddy's cock as well and then we ran back to the bedroom and jumped into bed.

I pushed him over on his back and climb on top of him, straddling his waist. His cock was squeezed between my pussy and his stomach.

"Daddy, for the rest of the weekend, I want us to let go and be wild. I want you to use me. I want to be your little slut."

"Are you sure? Be careful what you ask for, baby girl."

"I'm more than sure," I confidently stated.

"I can be pretty wild," he warned me.

"That's cool. I'm glad for Mom. But for now, I'm your slut. Okay?"

"You were warned," he said, smiling. I raised my eyebrow at him. He certainly was confident.

I lifted myself to reach between my legs. Grabbing his throbbing shaft, I lined it up with my wet cunt and slowly sat down onto his cock. I could feel it slowly stretching me as it filled me completely.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" he exclaimed. "Your cunt is so fucking tight! Even when you are wet like this. Oh damn, it is squeezing me so fucking good!"

"I love it when you talk dirty to me," I breathlessly told him.

"I like to be talked to dirty as well," he replied with a sly smile.

"Do you like my little pussy, Daddy?" I asked, slowly rising and falling on his hard shaft. I could feel every vein and ridge rubbing me.

"I love your little pussy. I love watching my cock going in and out of it."

"Do you like fucking your baby girl," I almost hissed. His cock felt so amazingly good.

"I love fucking your hot sexy young body."

"I can't get enough of your cock, Daddy," I groaned at him, squeezing him tightly inside me.

"Oh sweet Jesus! You're so fucking tight!"

"You're so damn huge in me." I squealed. "Your cock is so big and hard. Oh God, how I love it inside me!"

I gyrated my hips as I fucked him to take him at slightly different angles. No matter how I took him, it always felt the best when he was completely inside me.

"I can feel the head of your sexy cock so deep in me," I breathlessly told him. "But now, Daddy dear, your baby girl is going to fuck you silly!"

I began to ride his cock as fast and hard as I could. All I wanted right then was to fuck that beautiful piece of hard meat. I wanted to feel it deep and hard in me, over and over. We were two animals going at each other. I wanted his dick to explode and fill me with thick hot sperm, the same sperm that made me so many years ago.

I began wailing as my orgasm took over, "Oh God, yes! I'm cumming, Daddy! I'm cumming on your hard cock! Oh, Daddyyyy! Fuck meeeeeeee!" I collapsed on his chest.

After my orgasm subsided, he lifted me from his cock and rolled me over on my back. Amazingly, he hadn't cum.

"I want more, Daddy!" I eagerly exclaimed, like a child that could never be satisfied.

"I'm going to give you all you can take right now, baby girl!" He spread my legs and kneeled between them.

Daddy put my legs over his shoulders and drove his cock hard and deep with one thrust. My cunt was plenty wet enough to take him without it hurting. He began fucking me with all his power.

He slammed hard each time he drove into me. I grunted with each and every deep thrust. I saw his eyes looking into mine, searching for just a moment to see if I was in pleasure or pain.

With both hands, I reached to grab his sexy ass, and pulled him to me as hard as I could. He then knew for certain that I wanted what he was giving me. This was pleasure for me, not pain. His pounding cock could only bring me pleasure.

I got lost in the intense lust of the moment. I began saying things I never dreamed I would say to him.

"Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me with your big daddy cock! Fuck your baby girl!"

He looked at me a little amused, "Do I need to spank you for being so nasty? Do I need to wear out your cute little ass for fucking your daddy?"

"Spank me! Do anything, Daddy! Just keep fucking my little pussy! Please! Please! Pleaseeeeeee!"

"Damn you, baby girl. You're going to get filled with my hot cum if you keep squeezing my cock with your fucking tight pussy like this!"

"Fill me with your sperm!" I intently growled at him. "Fuck me hard you bastard and fill me with your cum!! Make me pregnant, Daddy! Knock your little girl up with your baby!"

"Oh fuck! God damn you! Here it comes! Ohhhhhhh damnnnnnnnn fuckkkkkkkk!" he loudly howled.

He drove his cock as deep as he could in me. An explosion occurred within both of us. His cock jerked inside me as he spurted cum deep into my young pussy ... into my womb. My whole body became intensely rigid as I screamed incoherently.

We held each other tight while trembling from the intensity of our climax. He collapsed onto me, with his cock still balls deep. My face was buried in his chest as he held my head.

After a few moments, he pulled my head back and kissed my forehead. I knew I had thrown him into a sexual frenzy when I told him to make his own daughter pregnant. I knew he was now scared of what he might have just done.

"I'm still on the pill, Daddy. Don't worry," I told him, giggling a little through my ragged breathing.

He smiled, and a long sigh of relief escaped his body. He said nothing else. He just held me close as we fell into a deep sleep.


I woke up later lying next to Daddy. It was about mid-morning. He was on his back and it was obvious that even with all of the things we had done the past few days, his cock was still ready for more. I thought for sure I had taken care of his morning erection earlier. I couldn't resist making good use of this one. I also couldn't think of a better way to wake up my handsome daddy.

I carefully lifted my head from his shoulder and slithered down beside him with my head near his perfect cock. Looking at his face, I began to lick his hard shaft, dragging my tongue softly along his cock to see how much it would take to wake him.

I got such a thrill from just from feeling his cock against my soft tongue. It was so hard. The veins on his shaft made it look so rigid and strong. But it felt very soft as I touched it so intimately.

Daddy squirmed a little in his sleep as I continued to tease him. I decided to grow bolder and take the head of his cock into my wet mouth. I swirled my tongue around his cockhead before taking him as deeply as I could. I glanced up to see his eyes wide open. I then let his cock slip from my mouth momentarily.

Stroking it lovingly with my hand, I said, "Good morning, lover."

"Oh God, Melissa. You sure know how to wake a man up."

"Well, now that you are awake, let's see if there is anything left in my dear daddy," I said, grinning with the head of his dick touching my bottom lip.

Taking him back in my mouth, I began to slowly bob my head. His dick was right where we both wanted it, in my wet sucking mouth.

My hand caressed his balls. I planned to keep them drained. They felt so huge in my small hand though. My mind kept remembering that this was where my life originated. My existence in this world was the result of these sexy balls producing the one sperm that made Mom pregnant. Of course, I figured that that one sperm had been the coolest and sexiest one of them all.

In that moment, as I worshipped his gorgeous cock and balls, I began to understand my true feelings for this man that was so important to me. This was the man that helped bring me into this world, and the man who worked hard to provide a home for me. This was the man who made sacrifices so that I could have the things I needed and wanted, the man who would give up his own life in a blink of an eye to save mine.

This wasn't my lover. This was my father. But we would act like lovers for at least another day. I wanted him to know I would do anything to please him. We would enjoy each other completely for another day and night before I returned to just being his little girl again, much closer than we had ever been before, but still his daughter.

I continued sucking his big cock. I could take more of it than yesterday, but not all. I cursed myself for not being able to feel all of it in my mouth and throat.

A fleeting daring thought caused me to smile wickedly to myself. Just because we had to stop tomorrow didn't mean we couldn't do this some other time. I was determined to use his cock again and again to practice my deep throating techniques. We had just have to find a way.

Daddy began to hold my head and thrust upward, meeting my mouth as it descended.

"Melissa, I'm about to cum, baby!"

Looking into his eyes he could see that I wasn't going to release his manhood from my mouth. I wanted to feel his cock explode and fill my mouth with cum. Just as his movements and breathing became more urgent, I began stroking the base of his cock, and held as much of his shaft in my mouth as I could.

His cock swelled. I knew he was so close to squirting. I mentally prepared myself for the rush of sperm I was about to get.

"Here it comes, baby girl ... Oh, my God, yes! ... I'm cumming nowwwww! ... Ohhhhhhhh Goddddddddddd yesssssssssss fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Suddenly I felt his cock jerk. My mouth was instantly filled with hot cum. I began trying to swallow it all, but I couldn't keep pace with the flow continuously erupting, especially in the position I was in.

I pulled my mouth back until just the head was inside, and let him finish squirting into his baby girl's mouth. Cum was sliding down my chin, and dripped onto his balls.

As he began to relax from his orgasm, I slowly and carefully licked the remaining cum from him. I knew his cockhead was sensitive now, so I daintily licked over it. I held his cock so that the base was against my chin, and began to wipe his cock all over my face. He just moaned as he watched me perform such a slutty act with his cock.

I moved up his body to get close to his face. I knew I still had his cum on my lips. I pressed my lips to his to kiss him deeply. Surprisingly he didn't resist, and he returned the kiss just as intensely. It was so erotic for him to taste his own cum from my lips and mouth.

"We need to take a shower, baby girl."

"Only if we can take one together," I insisted, giving him a devilish smile.

"Girl, you are insatiable! It may be awhile before I can be of any use to you though," he said self-consciously.

"I just want us to wash each other, Daddy. I just want to feel you touch me all over. Then I want to touch you the same way. I just want us to share as much time together as we can."

"I'm all yours today and tonight, little one," he replied, but it was also a reminder that things would end after that as well.


We walked to my parents' bathroom and stepped into the shower together. We took our time washing each other carefully. No wash cloths were needed for this bath, our hands only would do. He touched every inch of my body so gently. It felt like he was worshipping me.

His fingers lingered over my more intimate parts. I felt them gently work their way inside my pussy. Then he moved his fingers to brush over my tight little asshole, before slowly inserting one finger.

I looked back at him with a little fear in my eyes. I had never had anything in my tight ass other than one of my own small fingers.

He smiled reassuringly and said, "I won't hurt you. I can tell you're very tight."

He then playfully gave my ass a quick spank.

"Ohhhh, Daddy. Are you going to spank me now for being such a naughty little girl?" I said, smiling sexily.

"Maybe later, baby girl. It depends on just how bad you are today," he said with his own wicked smile.

Once he was finished washing me, I began to bathe his strong sexy body. I took my time feeling every inch of this man. I prayed that one day my own husband would look this fucking hot!

After washing his front very lovingly, I had him turn around. I quickly washed his back and his legs. It wasn't that I didn't want to spend more time with them. But what I really wanted was to spend as much time holding and caressing the sexy tight ass that was right in front of me.

I took my time washing and loving each of his butt cheeks. I then slid my fingers slightly between them, rubbing the length of the crack of his ass. Unable to resist, I pushed a finger against his asshole.

He looked back at me like I had done with him before. Giving him a devilish smile, I began to slowly work that finger into his ass.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I won't hurt you. I can see you're very tight too," I said with a sly smile.

He just rolled his eyes while smiling and shaking his head. I then slapped his tight ass cheeks a few times.

"So, have I been so bad that I deserve a spanking?" he asked.

"Probably. But you're not through being my bad Daddy yet ... at least not until tomorrow anyways," I said very softly, as I wrapped my arms around this wet naked man I so adored.

We got out of the shower quickly as the water was beginning to turn cold. We took some time drying each other, and taking opportunities to steal a few quick intimate feels of each other.

Walking downstairs together, we went to the kitchen to fix a breakfast for us. Daddy reached for a bowl and then a box of cereal.

"Stop right there, mister," I scolded him. "I'm going to fix you a REAL breakfast. You're gonna need a lot of energy today, buster."

That got me yet another rolling of his eyes, but he didn't argue about it.

I then told him to put a robe or clothes on so he could get his newspaper from the box at the end of the drive.

After he returned, he sat down holding the newspaper in front of him to read it. But I could see that he was just watching me while I cooked bacon and eggs with just an apron on. My little ass was exposed, and I didn't hesitate showing it off to him.

We ate what turned out to be both breakfast and lunch. Unfortunately, there were a few chores we needed to do, and then we would have the rest of the day to play together.

I washed all of the breakfast dishes. Then, I got together the little bit of laundry that needed done. I instinctively reminded myself that the bed linen we had been so intimate on needed to be changed and washed the next day before Mom got home. Daddy vacuumed the family room and hallway, and then gathered up the trash to take outside.

At one point, I went into my brother's room, just to see if anything was out of place. Daddy found me in there, looking at one of Sam's sex magazines a friend had given him. Daddy thought it was cute that his baby girl was looking at a trashy magazine, which led to us fucking as I told him how I had discovered it. Daddy just made me bend forward so that my ass was pointing at him. His cock was already hard again and he drove it into my pussy from behind. He fucked me fast and furious, and it didn't take long for him to cum. I was absolutely amazed that he could fuck me again so soon.

When Daddy had cum I quickly wiped between my legs with a couple of tissues from Sam's nightstand. I figured we better not drip any cum in Sam's room. I took the sticky tissues with me to discard them in the toilet and followed Daddy out into the hall. I looked back inside to check to see if we had left any obvious signs of fucking in my brother's room. I just hoped Sam wouldn't smell the sex in the air when he got home the next day. He would probably think I had been in there masturbating to his dirty magazines.

We then decided to spend some time out by the pool. We did it under the guise of working on our tans and swimming, but we both knew what we would really be doing.

Daddy took his time putting tanning oil all over my body. His touches always seemed like the first time. My body was reacting with lust every time he touched me now. I returned the favor after he finished with me. I took my time with his body just like he had with mine.

I especially enjoyed putting oil on his cock, which of course grew hard in my hands. But I knew he needed a break from sex right then. He had already used that magnificent cock quite often during the past two days.

We both napped a little off and on as we lounged around in the sun for a few hours. After a while though, I got up and decided to jump into the pool to cool off. Little did I realize just how much hotter things would become for me.

I jumped in so that the splash of the water got Daddy wet.

"I think you did that on purpose, little girl!"

"Who? Me?" I asked, smiling very innocently.

"Yes, you! Now bring yourself over here this instant."

"You're not going to spank me, father, are you?" I playfully asked him, swimming to a shallower part of the pool so I could stand on my feet.

Daddy jumped in the pool and came over to me. He then grabbed my arm and walked me to the shallow end.

"I think you deserve to be punished for being so bad," he firmly but teasingly stated.

His hard cock was sticking out at me as we reach the end of the pool.

"Bend over, young lady."

"I'll drown," I jokingly protested.

"Bend over and put your hands on the side of the pool," he said a little more firmly. I hesitated for a few moments. "Now, missy!" I did as he said

He stepped beside me and began rubbing one of my butt cheeks. I looked back at him bashfully while biting my lower lip.

He looked down at me and said, "You deserve this, Melissa. You've been very bad the past few days. You deserve a good spanking."

He swatted both of my ass cheeks several times.

"Ouch, Daddy!" I unconvincingly squealed, while smiling.

He began spanking me more, but somewhat harder this time.

SmackSmackSmackSmack

"Ohhh God, Daddy! That really does hurt!"

He looked closely at my face to see if he had gone too far. I let him know with my eyes that I didn't really want him to stop. I wanted more!

"If you think that hurt..." he started saying, and then went back to spanking my butt, still alternating between each cheek.

SmackSmackSmackSmack...

"Oww! Oww! Oww! Oww!..." I squealed with each slap on my ass.

I was somewhat shocked at what he was doing, but it was incredibly erotic as well. His spanking was rather firm and hard, but nothing close to actually injuring me or causing bruises.

He took his time whipping my little butt. He was really into it. I didn't complain at all though. He could spank me like that anytime he wanted.

After a while, he would spank one cheek and then rub it gently before moving to the other. He was definitely enjoying my little butt.

Finally he stopped and moved behind me. When his hands grabbed my sides, I knew I was about to get a good fucking. Feeling the head of his big cock pressing against my very wet opening only confirmed it.

He pushed deeply into my cunt and said, "Since you took your spanking so well, I think you deserve a little reward."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.