Melissa Tells All - Cover

Melissa Tells All

Copyright© 2002-2012 Pookie. All rights reserved.

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful young woman, falling in love, realizes she can't hide something from her boyfriend. But will he love her after she tells him about her dark secret?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I looked closely at Mark desperately seeking my absolution in his sexy eyes. Even though I wasn't ashamed of my sexual intimacy with my father, I was still fearful that Mark would just call me a sick slut, get up, and leave me forever. Yet I couldn't see what I was searching for. And I still had so much more to tell him, too.

The fact that he was still with me on my bed told me at least he wasn't going to judge me quickly.

"I love you, Mark..." I said tenderly.

With his eyes turned down he didn't immediately reply. I quickly recognized that he was struggling with his emotions. It's not every day that the girl you're in love with tells you she's fooled around with her own father. He also realized that there was more for me to tell. If he was upset with me now, I seriously doubted he would want to be anywhere close to me after he learned everything.

"Melissa, I'm ... stunned. I'm not sure what to say to you right now ... about all of this. I never thought your secret would be anything involving..." he said before he stopped talking, unable to actually say what he was thinking.

"I need to tell you everything, babe." I quickly told him but was afraid of his reaction.

"That's not all of it?!" Mark said in a tone that scared me.

"There's more..." I delicately replied. Taking a deep breath, I then said in a softly pleading voice, "I need to tell you all of it. So, please. Please listen to me and try to understand."

He just nodded his head to me without much of any other reaction.


I began telling him about waking up thirsty at about three o'clock in the morning. I went downstairs to get something to drink, hoping to fall back asleep quickly afterwards.

Before going into the kitchen though, I stood in the family room in front of the couch. I looked down at the spot where I had knelt earlier as I stroked Daddy's throbbing cock. In my mind I could still see how his cock jerked as I caused his hot sperm to squirt onto his sexy body. I knew that picture was burned into my memory forever.

I raised my hand to my face, looking at it remembering how it had been covered with his sperm. I had dared to lick it from my hand. As I stood there, I bit my lower lip while wishing I had licked it from his cock instead.

I sat down in the same spot Daddy had been sitting in earlier that night. I propped my feet up on the edge of the couch so my legs were spread wide. With one hand, I began to teasingly play with my clit, and with my other hand, I pinched one of my very hard nipples.

Slowly, I began to slide a finger into my tight cunt. I was so fucking wet again. My juices had already begun to pour over my tight asshole from my young pussy.

Naughty thoughts of my father were flooding my mind as well. I began to fantasize. I imagined Daddy walking into the family room. Instead of being shocked at him catching me masturbating, I began smiling at him. Instead of Daddy being stunned, he began smiling appreciatively as he walked over to look more closely at his baby girl's naked body, exposed so lewdly.

I imagined myself asking him, "Do you see something you want, Daddy?"

"Oh, God yes, baby girl," he would answer.

"Tell me what you see," I requested.

"I see my gorgeous, sexy daughter showing herself off to me," he said.

"Tell me everything you see," I sexily demanded.

"I see a beautiful face, with long flowing blonde hair framing it. I also see a lovely body with firm sexy breasts, and a hot pussy glistening with her sweet juices."

"Do you want to see how sweet my juices are now?" I coyly asked, giving him a soft smile.

Kneeling between my open legs, he replied, "I want to do more than just taste you. I want to lick my baby girl's pussy until she screams for mercy, begging me to stop."

Moaning, I demanded, "Then lick my naughty pussy. Lick me and make me cum with your sexy mouth. I need you so badly!"

I then imagined him moving his face closer to the pussy that belonged to him now. I wanted his lips and tongue between my legs.

He kissed along the insides of my thighs as his hands caressed my calves. He began licking and nibbling, retracing where his lips had lovingly touched, pausing for very brief moments to look up into my eyes. All he saw in them was pure lust and desire for him.

He finally covered my pussy with his mouth.

Just the very thought caused me to explode into a very real orgasm as I plowed two fingers deeply into my cunt, fucking myself hard.

As my orgasm subsided, I realized I needed so much more of my daddy. I was tempted to go to his bedroom now and crawl in bed beside him. But as daring as I could be sometimes, I was too scared at that moment. I had already pushed him pretty far. I was afraid he would tell me to go back to my room. That would probably be the end of him wanting to do more with me.

So instead, I got up with weak knees and got the drink of water I had originally come downstairs for. I went back to my own bed where I finally fell asleep from exhaustion.


I woke up early the next morning, and came downstairs to get something to eat. Daddy was already sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper when I walked in. He was nude as usual. So was I.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Good morning, Daddy," I replied, still waking up. I then noticed exactly what time it was.

"Daddy, you're going to be late for work!"

"Melissa, we really need to talk about what we did last night."

I walked closer to where he was sitting. My pussy was about a foot away at his eye level, and I opened my legs slightly, knowing what he could see. I was only sixteen, but I knew how to turn a boy on. I figured men were pretty much wired the same way.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No baby, but ... what we did can cause so much heartache if it gets discovered."

It was a sobering thought. "I know," I said, thinking about Mom for a brief moment. My desire just as quickly overruled any guilt I felt though. "But I loved it, Daddy. I want you to know that. I loved touching you. I loved you touching me. I loved it all."

"I loved it too, baby girl," he stated. "But..."

"But what?"

"I should've had more control over my..." he stopped and looked down at his lap. He almost blushed as he finished saying, "my urges."

His cock had become very hard in the short time I had been standing so closely in front of him. I badly wanted to play with that cock again, too.

He took my hand in his and said, "I love you, baby girl. Yesterday and last night were ... really wild."

"Did you enjoy it?" I coquettishly asked.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't," he admitted. "It doesn't make it right though. You're my daughter."

"Yeah, isn't it so cool?!"

"You think it's cool?" he skeptically asked.

"Why not? We just had some fun together. Doesn't mean I want you to get a divorce and marry me. Didn't you like being daring?"

He didn't immediately reply. I was sure he was hung up about the incest. I was doing my best to ignore it, or at least not let it stop me. I knew I was playing a dangerous game which made it all the more exciting though.

I looked down at his hard cock and then turned my eyes to look at him with a devilish smile. If last night had been daring, what I was about to do was going to make me a daredevil!

I was practically drooling as I looked again at his erection waving in the air so close to me. I felt such intense lust for that man at that moment. A dangerous line was crossed the previous day and evening. Another line was about to become history as well.

With determination in my movement, I knelt down in front of him. I reached out and took his cock in my hand just as I had the previous night. I wanted that cock. I want it every way I could take it.

For the briefest moment, I waited to see if he was going to stop me, and try to bring us both back to our senses. When he didn't, I stroked it a few times, and then did what I thought I had never do.

I leaned closer and kissed the underside of his cock. I moved my lips over the tip, licking the head with my soft tongue before taking about half of his thick cock into my mouth.

Daddy was in a complete state of astonishment, but did nothing and let it happen.

"Oh, my God! ... Melissa! ... Oh, my God!" he rambled, watching my mouth full with his dick.

I began working his cock in and out of my mouth. I worshiped it with my lips and tongue and was determined to give him the best blowjob of his life ... I could feel the slight ridges from the veins along his shaft against my lips and tongue as I sensuously dragged my lips along his thick shaft.

He was thrusting his hips upward just a bit. He was enjoying it! My daddy was getting into having his little girl's mouth on his cock.

"Oh damn, baby girl! ... So fucking good!" he groaned, having completely abandoned any attempt to stop me.

He was on the verge of cumming. His hands were on my head. His fingers brushed through my long hair before grabbing a handful to control my movement, fucking his daughter's mouth with no more inhibitions. I was now his play toy. I was nothing more than a slut to put his cock into. I wanted it just as badly as he did. I want to be his young slut.

At that moment, my whole body belonged to him.

"Oh God, Melissa!" he exclaimed. "I'm about to cum, baby girl!"

I pulled away from his cock even though he was still holding a wad of my hair. I didn't want him to cum just yet. My mouth and chin were dripping with saliva from the blowjob I had been giving his beautiful cock.

I noticed his pre-cum pooling at the tip. My little pink tongue swooped out to quickly lick it up.

"Can't waste any," I said, teasingly. He groaned his appreciation.

I put my mouth over his cockhead for a few moments, but quickly decided I wanted something else. I wanted that big cock in a different place. One more dangerous line needed to be crossed. It would be now or never.

Not sure if he would be willing if he had a chance to think about it, I made the decision to go for it without warning. I had already come this far and I was determined to go all the way. I badly wanted this. I needed my daddy's cock in me. I needed him to fuck my little pussy. I needed to be his completely. My whole body was filled with lust, and now wanted to be filled with his gorgeous cock!

"I want to feel it inside me," I said, as I moved my face close to his. I was so in love with him at that moment. I wanted to make love to him so badly.

For a moment, I saw indecision. But then he stood up. I was afraid I had missed my chance, but he surprised me.

"Not here," he softly said.

Taking my hand, he led me to his bedroom. As soon as we were standing beside the bed, we started kissing very passionately. Somehow we kept our mouths together as we moved onto the bed where we locked together in an ardent embrace, a father and daughter becoming lovers in every sense.

Daddy had pulled me on top of him and his hands were all over me. When both of them caressed down my back to finally reach and cup my ass, I thought I would scream from the pleasure.

He rolled us over so I was now on my back. My legs had a will of their own and spread wide. My knees came up, opening my pussy for him. He looked so sexy glancing at my body. When he leaned down to suck gently on one of my nipples, I could only groan in response. He alternated between my tits, taking his time to fully enjoy my firm boobs. His kisses and nibbles on my soft skin felt incredible. He chewed on and sucked my nipples hard, alternating between them. My pussy was throbbing the whole time.

I reached for his fully engorged cock and gently cupped his balls. I wanted the cum from them in my pussy so badly.

Daddy felt the same urge and moved on top of me between my wide open legs. He looked amorously into my eyes. I loved this man so much. I knew the thoughts going through his head. He knew he was about to do something he shouldn't. But he wanted me as badly as I wanted him.

No words were said. Nothing had to be spoken at that moment. He leaned up so he could look down at my young pussy. His hard cock was lying against my mound, the tip within inches of my opening. He took his shaft in his hand and moved it so the head was touching my clit. I groaned as I almost came just from his cock touching it.

Daddy could see how badly I wanted his cock inside of me now and he wanted to fuck me just as desperately. I was sure he felt the same urgency to do this at his very core, just like I did.

He lifted my legs slightly, opening my pussy even more to him. He slid the head of his cock along my slit, teasing me.

I looked intensely at him, and whispered hoarsely, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your baby girl. Fuck me with your big hard cock!"

"Oh, God. I shouldn't be doing this!" he exclaimed with a pained expression, but he didn't stop.

I felt the head of his dick push into me slowly. My hips raised upwards gently, letting him know that I wanted it all. Even though my pussy was soaking wet I was I was still really tight, and he had a larger than average cock, at least compared to the ones that had fucked me till today. We both were staring at the sight of his shaft slowly easing into me until we were completely joined.

He began fucking me so gently. I felt the entire length of him deep within my being. Sweat began to drip from his face onto mine. My body had its own sheen of sweat on it.

He cradled my shoulders and leaned down to feel my firm tits against his body as he drove his shaft continuously into my cunt.

He fucked me with long smooth strokes, and then become much more urgent with his thrusts. I was amazed that he was able to hold back his orgasm. No boy had ever fucked me like this for this long without losing control. But this wasn't a boy fucking me.

He pushed himself up and grabbed my ankles, pulling them back over my head, lifting my butt off the bed. We both could better see his shaft sliding in and out of me. We could also see my little pussy lips dragging so erotically along his cock.

Watching it was too much for him. He pounded harder into me and was about to fill me with his cum. I wanted my pussy to be overflowing with his sperm.

Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer. His whole body began to tense up as his thrusts became long and deliberate, "I'm gonna cum in you ... gonna cummmmmm ... ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

At that same moment, my own orgasm had me screaming. My eyes were closed and I was only aware of his big cock deeply imbedded inside me, exploding and filling me with its thick cum. I could feel the jerking of his long shaft as I instinctively clamped down hard on it. I almost blacked out from the intense feelings I was experiencing.

Daddy held himself inside me for several minutes. He had let go of my legs and was breathing heavily as he looked down at my body, where we were still joined.

Finally, he slowly pulled out and lay down beside me on the bed. I put my arm over him, cuddling against him. He put his own around me, pulling me even closer. We kissed gently, but we both were exhausted, physically and emotionally.

"You know you're late for work," I stated through my deep breaths.

"I called in before you got up. I had already put in for the afternoon off."

"I like a man who knows when to stay home," I said, teasing him.

He half chuckled at me. We then just cuddled for a few minutes longer before he reminded me that it was still morning.

"I've got to run a bunch of errands today," he finally said. "And remember, you've got a game this afternoon."

"I know, but I want to lay here a little longer with you," I said, laying my head on his shoulder. We both drifted off into a contented sleep.


It was quiet when I woke up a few hours later. It was getting close to noon. Daddy had already slipped out of bed. I looked up at the ceiling, smiling to myself. I had fucked my father. The big wet spot in his bed underneath my butt was ample proof. He had been unable to resist me. I knew the world would think we were sick, but I didn't feel that way. Plus, no one but the two of us would ever know.

I went downstairs. Daddy had apparently already left to run his errands. I wished he had awakened me before he left though. I felt great about us having made love, but I was concerned what he might be thinking and feeling about having fucked his daughter. I began to fear that he would think less of me for what I had seduced him into doing. Without him here, I couldn't be sure where things stood with him.

I went into the kitchen to fix something to eat and spotted a note stuck to the refrigerator. It was a sweet note. He had written down that he would be at my softball game that afternoon. There were a few things about some chores he wanted me to do.

But what really caught my eye was what he wrote at the end of the note:

'I love you so much. I'm glad we've been able to spend a lot of time together since yesterday. I've missed that as you've gotten older. You know I'll always be there for you though. Let's get the chores and errands done so we can spend more time doing things together this weekend.'

I knew he didn't want to be explicit in a written note with what we had shared during the last 24 hours. It would be too risky for a note like that to be left out in the open. I could read between the lines though, and it made me so excited.

And my daddy did explicitly write that he still loved me! That was more important than anything else he could have written. I knew I hadn't damaged his feelings for me. If anything, we would be even closer than we had ever been before. We had a new bond between us that no one else could share. I felt so overwhelmed at that moment with the love I had for my father. I had a big smile on my face, and in my heart.

I dutifully began doing the few chores Daddy had requested. I wanted him to be proud of me. I wanted him to know I would do anything for him. I felt like a woman, no longer a little girl. My daddy had fucked me. I was his lover. My whole world felt brand new.

I felt incredibly naughty as well. We had gone from masturbating each other to fucking in less than a day. I became wet just from thinking about the previous afternoon. Then last night on the couch! And this morning had been absolutely heaven.

I was thinking about everything Daddy and I had done as I went about doing the chores. I had to stop every few minutes just to touch myself, smiling as I thought about fucking my daddy again later, when we would have the house to ourselves again.


I finished the few chores he had asked me to do and went outside to lay by the pool. I was still incredibly horny. It was rapidly becoming a natural state for me. I put my hands to good use to at least tide me over until Daddy got back home.

The telephone ringing inside the house caught my attention. I ran to the backdoor to answer it, but the answering machine had already picked up.

I heard Daddy's voice. So I ran to the phone, picking it up as he began leaving a message.

"Hi, Daddy! Sorry, I wasn't able to get to the phone right away."

"That's okay, baby girl. I was just checking in to see if you needed anything before the game."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.