Melissa Tells All - Cover

Melissa Tells All

Copyright© 2002-2012 Pookie. All rights reserved.

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A beautiful young woman, falling in love, realizes she can't hide something from her boyfriend. But will he love her after she tells him about her dark secret?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

One afternoon, after classes were over for the day, Mark and I were lying together on my bed in the apartment I was sharing with two close friends near the campus of a major university in the South. We were talking and touching. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other. Things had definitely begun to get serious between us. We had been dating for a while, and I expected him to soon ask me to be his girlfriend.

It wasn't long before we stopped talking and began kissing and stripping each other. We were both ready to fuck the afternoon away.

Mark bent over me and kissed me deeply and lovingly, our tongues twirling in the other's mouth. He kissed my face all over, the tip of my nose, my eye brows, my ears, my chin. Little hot and cold flashes raced down my spine making me squirm in his embrace. His lips trailed down my body leaving a small wet path.

The coolness of the moisture made me shiver. Goose bumps appeared on my skin. He paid particular attention to my erect nipples, flicking them with his tongue and scraping them with his teeth. The slight pain felt delicious and made them harder yet. All the while his fingers were dancing on my clit between my slightly parted legs, caressing it gently before he slipped two fingers into my dripping pussy.

He moved lower, paying particular attention to my belly button, until his mouth finally covered my cunt. I pushed against his face to meet his tongue as he fucked me with it. My pussy was on fire and I moaned through a tremendous orgasm.

I opened my legs even wider and pulled my knees up. Mark moved over my body and the head of his cock teased me between my pussy lips. I wanted him inside me and wiggled my hips to get my opening lined up with his cock. When he could no longer resist, he thrust himself into my tight hole with one smooth stroke.

My pussy gripped his cock snugly as he drove deep and hard into my body. I pushed my hips up to meet his every stroke. We looked deeply into each other's eyes and I knew he wouldn't last long.

Mark pushed himself into me as far as possible and threw his head back groaning as his cock exploded deep inside me. My own orgasm consumed me and I pulled him tight to me as we both gave our all to the other. When we both were wasted, we collapsed together, touching and enjoying each other in the aftermath. With our eyes closed we were breathing deeply, covered in sweat, slowly coming down from our sexual high.

The wheels in my mind started to turn and I just had to think about me and my situation with Mark. I had been dating Mark for some time and had fallen deeply in love with him. I knew he had the same feelings for me, but he had yet to actually say it, or ask me to be his exclusively. I knew he wasn't seeing anyone else, and he knew I had been turning down dates with others for weeks as well.

Recently I had realized that we were reaching a point in our relationship where it could become permanent. And I wanted him in my life, not just for now but for years to come. When I was with him, he always made me feel like I have wanted a guy to make me feel. I felt love, devotion, attention, excitement and sincerity. And I felt so sexy with him.

He made me feel like I was the center of his world. He made love to me like I was his princess and his slut all in one. I was determined not to let him get away from me. Perhaps I wasn't quite ready for marriage yet, but something kept telling me that this man was my future husband.

But then again, here I was, a twenty-year-old coed, living a wild and free life, with friends who were quite wild themselves. Being away from home gave me the perfect place to be myself without my parents hovering around me, and I usually took advantage of that freedom every moment that I could. However, I knew that I sometimes behaved too wild for my own good.

Was I ready to settle down some now? Be less wild?

My friends and family have said for years that I was way too flirty. Some have said I acted like the clichéd cute blonde bimbo. I'm not a dumb blonde though. I have always made straight A's.

I had always been somewhat of a 'wild child' when growing up. I have always loved the adventure of doing things on impulse. Too often though, it led to problems. Having very liberal minded parents I got away with things that most of my friends never did.

I have never been shy about sex. In fact, I have always been very adventurous when it comes to making my body feel good. Normally I have been careful though so that I wouldn't get into too much trouble. My parents didn't mind if I had sex, as long as I was smart about it. But once in a while, I did step too far across the line.

Mom knew the type of person I was - adventurous. It probably was because of that knowledge that she had me begin birth control when I was just fourteen, and I lost my virginity shortly thereafter. Mom realized that she wouldn't be able to tame me. So, she did her best to protect me from myself. She's always been tough on me, wanting to shield me from my highly sexual nature.

My mother and I have always had a somewhat strained relationship. My brother, Sam, got along with her much better than I ever did. He was two years older than me though. I figured she thought he was more mature than I was. However, Mom also got along better with my sister, Jessica, who most people just called Jessie. She was two years younger than me. There was no way Mom could ever think she was more mature than me, especially when we both were younger. She giggled way too much.

The problem between me and Mom seemed to be rooted in her ability to read my mind. She seemed to know what I was going to say before I said it. She seemed to know what I was thinking just by looking at me. It was freaky scary at times. That certainly was not a good thing for a teen chick that loved to be wild and daring, especially behind her parents' backs.

I knew she loved me to death, and yet Mom was probably the only person who could intimidate me while I was growing up. My daddy almost always let me get away with murder, but Mom always won out and dished out some kind of punishment. When she used my full name 'Melissa Elizabeth Martin', I would just cringe, because what followed was usually not pleasant for me.

She could get really picky about my screw-ups. The result of all that was that I did more and more things behind her back, which just made things worse in the end if I was found out.

The main thing that saved me from being locked in a tower somewhere until I was eighteen was that I did make straight A's in school. And since I always made good grades, my mom seemed to go easier with her punishments than I probably would have deserved. When I wasn't in trouble, she let me have more freedom. And I took advantage of it whenever I could, which usually led me into more trouble. It was a bit of a vicious circle.

Daddy told me one time that Mom and I had the same personality. But when she was growing up, she had to suppress her wild side because of her strict conservative parents. I was getting to do things that Mom always wanted to try, but never dared when she was my age.

Once I left home for college, I continued to be a wild child. But then I met Mark. I liked him right away, actually more than liked him. I somehow sensed his special qualities and wanted to think that he thought I was special, too. But he had a girlfriend at the time, so I kept my eyes on him. When we both ended up single at the same time, I pushed myself to the front of his line of potential dates.

When he asked me out I readily agreed and our relationship quickly took on a depth for both of us.

So here we were, in the afternoon, lying on my bed facing each other. Mark began telling me how much he loved me, and cherished what we had together. Instinctively, I realized he was going to ask me for a commitment. However, I knew that I couldn't make that commitment just yet. First, I had to tell him something important. I couldn't enter a commitment with this man I loved more than anyone before him without telling him everything about me.

What I needed to tell him was a huge secret that I had never told anyone. I wasn't ashamed of what I had kept a secret. But at the same time, I was concerned because of the damage that this secret could cause to us as a couple, as well as to my family.

It was a secret that was very thrilling to me, but would totally shock Mark. If I took a huge risk telling him my secret, it might cause us to split up and Mark might forever look at me with disgust. I even had to fear that in that case he might tell it all over campus making it impossible for me to continue at this university. I had to tell him though. I had to tell him all. I couldn't risk him finding out later and hurting him worse for keeping it from him.

And I had to hope. Hope that he would understand, hope that he would still love me, hope that we wouldn't split up, and hope that if we did split up that he would keep my secret also his secret.

I felt my heart beating in my throat as I took his hand in mine, "Babe, I need to tell you something..."

"I already know that you and your family are nudists," he lightly chuckled.

I tried to grin but it came out more like some kind of grimace. He had been surprised when I first told him about how I had been raised a nudist. Ever since, I had been teasing him about taking him home so he could run around naked with everyone. But the secret I had to tell now was much bigger than that one.

I cleared my throat. "This is something very different than running around naked..." I started saying, not yet sure just how to begin.

He looked at me more than a little afraid and moved away from me some.

"Is there someone else now? Are you dumping me?" he asked, his voice betraying his fear.

I looked at him and said with as much sincerity as possible, "Mark, you are my life and love now. I know we're not totally committed to each other yet, but I can't imagine my life without you. There is no one but you and I have no interest in anyone else. Just you."

He relaxed and touched my face.

"Then there is nothing else you need to tell me," he replied. He sounded so relieved. "I don't care about your old boyfriends, or who or what you have done in the past. All I care about is you. Nothing you can say will change that."

"Babe, you do need to hear what I have to say," I insisted, sounding serious. "I understand what you mean and I love you even more for it, but you do need to know this before we go further."

"You know you can tell me anything, sweetie," he stated, but I could sense the slight uneasiness in his voice. I could still see a hint of fear in his eyes as well.

"I need to tell you something because I need to get it off my chest," I stated. "You know how I like being adventurous and trying new things. Sometimes I've stepped across the line too far. One time especially."

He held my hand in his like he was afraid of letting go.

He had gotten very quiet. "I know you have done some pretty wild stuff over the past few years but that doesn't matter to me. So have I." He could not even picture what he had coming from me.

"Not like this, babe," I said softly. "And it's just too big to keep from you. I don't want you to later get blindsided by it. You would hate me for not at least warning you of it. And if I didn't tell you I would always feel that there is this secret between us. And if we continue then I want complete honesty, openness and trust between us. We need that so we can have a relationship that could last."

"This sounds serious," he said reluctantly and very much on edge now. I finally had his attention.

"It is. But I've never regretted doing what I will tell you. I loved every minute of it. I still do." Whenever I thought back on this particular episode in my life, I did so with mixed emotions. On the one hand I was scared to death while it was going on. I felt a lot of guilt as well. On the other hand though, it turned out to be one of the most sexually satisfying experiences of my life.

As we lay there together, I took a deep breath and then started to tell Mark what he had to know. I began by describing to Mark how I had always been very impulsive, which has often led to some very interesting times, many I had come to fondly remember. Being impulsive was a big part of who I was. If there was a dare to take, I was first in line. When most would stop and make sure they had their parachute on, I had already jumped and then asked myself if I might have needed one. Such a time happened when I was sixteen, and clearly showed what could happen when I acted on impulse, without first thinking through the consequences.

The episode involved the one person that had always meant the most to me - my father. My impulsive or 'wild child' tendencies led me to do something with him that had become a major turning point in my life. I had feared I had destroyed my family in the process when we were finally caught in our secret.

I have always been a daddy's girl and he always reciprocated the feeling as well. I had adored Daddy ever since I could first remember him, and he had always worshiped the ground I walked on. I had always been his favorite among my siblings. At least I thought so. I also had him wrapped around my finger, which did come in handy when wanting my way with things. I could do little wrong in his eyes, and easily got off the hook with him with a cute smile and a few cuddles.

Daddy had always gone out of his way to spend time with me while I was growing up. Even after I had moved into my off-campus apartment, Daddy and I still called each other often, and he always came by to see me whenever he was nearby.

I loved the way he looked at me. Sometimes I felt drawn to him in a more primitive way. He's a very sexy man. Sometimes when he looked at me, I got turned on. His sweet compliments and attention more than endeared him to me. Those things would rouse some thoughts and desires that shouldn't exist between a daughter and her father.

Daddy and I have always been physical with each other. I have always loved sitting in his lap and just hugging and cuddling against him. Not much different than most daughters did with their fathers. But being nudists, I was aware I would cause him to get erections from time to time. Sometimes it happened when I wiggled around in his lap. Sometimes it happened when he stared at my naked body when he thought I wasn't aware of it, like when I was sunbathing. However, I had this innate sense of knowing when he was close by.

I had never been shy about being nude around Daddy, and he wasn't shy around me either. I loved looking at him nude, especially at certain parts of him. Even when I did catch him with an erection, he rarely tried to hide it from me.

It was something that happened to every guy from time to time. Longtime nudists just learned to accept it as something natural, and didn't make a big deal out of it. I had seen my brother hard a number of times. It just wasn't that big of a deal. Daddy and I were like that as well, no matter what might have inspired his getting hard.

But one late June afternoon, something happened that neither one of us could seem to ignore, especially me.

It was a Thursday afternoon, and I was home alone in my bedroom. Well, I assumed I was alone. Mom and my siblings were away for a long weekend at our grandparents. I had had softball practice that afternoon, and a game the next day. I could have missed practice, but not the game. So, I had to pass on the trip, and so Daddy stayed behind to be home with me. It would be just the two of us for a whole weekend.

Daddy was normally at work when I practiced in the afternoons. If Mom couldn't take me to practice, a teammate's parents would usually get me there and back. I could have driven myself, but I didn't have my own car yet. I had Daddy all buttered up to get me one, but Mom wasn't quite onboard with the idea yet.

Since we had a game the next day, we just hit the batting cages instead of having a full practice. That meant I was home earlier than usual. I would have the house to myself for at least three hours before Daddy normally got home from work.

Whenever I was alone at home, I many times did what most teens probably do - masturbate. I usually got myself off at least once a day, and I certainly wasn't going to pass up on the chance to play with my pussy while everyone was gone. I could actually scream through my orgasms instead of stuffing my mouth with a pillow.

After getting home from practice, I had gone straight to my bedroom and stripped out of my dirty practice clothes. I walked naked down the hall to the bathroom I shared with my sister and brother, and took a quick shower to get rid of my stinky sweaty smell. If I could I liked to be clean and fresh when for myself when I masturbated.

While in the shower, I figured I would begin working on my first orgasm of the day. I could use all the hot water without anyone bitching. I began by touching my tits, focusing on my nipples. I quickly proceed to rubbing my clit. It had this way of complaining when I ignored it. My clit was rarely happy until I put the showerhead to good use as well.

I usually didn't take much time masturbating during the day out of fear of being discovered. It was something I usually did in bed at night. But I figured I would have time to really tease and give myself a very loud intense orgasm, knowing that no one would see or hear me.

It was a good thing no one was in the house when I did climax, because they probably would have broken the door down to see if I was dying or seriously hurt.

After I quickly dried my hair, I went back to my bedroom and propped myself up on my bed among all my pillows. I had only one thing on my mind, making my pussy feel good ... again.

After getting comfortable, I returned to what I had been doing in the shower. After playing with my little clit for a few minutes, I slipped a finger inside my wet pussy. It felt so good. I was moaning softly as I slowly fucked myself. A second finger was soon added inside my wet hole. It had the effect of doubling the volume of my moans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.