Wife's Wild Ass - Cover

Wife's Wild Ass

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Never worked in a pet shop before? If you're hot and horny and you are not getting enough at home, then a pet shop can provide plenty of horny animals - even a donkey on occasions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It's really silly of me to feel this way, Caroline told herself. After all, it's not as if I was in love with Darleen. What we do together is just physical, just, fooling around. Why should I care if she's fooling around with some other woman? It isn't as if my husband were having an affair with that redheaded bitch. Well, maybe my pride is hurt, a little. I thought that Darleen loved doing it with me--not loved me, just loved doing it, there's a difference there. But maybe she likes to do it with Helen Ramsey more than with me. I wonder what Helen does to her that I don't? I don't see how she could be a better cuntsucker, certainly no more enthusiastic than I am--and I don't think her cunt would be any creamier than mine, for the other half of it. Does she use a dildo, maybe? Well, Darleen and I tried that, Darleen could have all the rubber prick she wanted, but we both decided we liked sucking more, so it can't be that. Maybe it's just the variety. That's probably it. I wonder if I'd like some variety, myself?

Caroline had not considered it before. She did not think of herself as a lesbian, nor even bisexual, and she had not thought of going to bed with women in general. She had been quite content to fuck around with Darleen. But now, thinking of Darleen making it with other women, it was natural for Caroline to start considering it.

She wondered which of the women she knew had ever fooled around like that, and which would be willing to. She could think of several girls that she wouldn't at all mind sucking off, but she had no idea how to approach them on such a delicate subject. It was the sort of thing that could be awfully embarrassing. If she suggested it and the other girl was scandalized or disgusted, Caroline would never be able to live it down. She would have to be very careful, working the conversation around to it subtly so that the woman got the idea without any definite suggestion from Caroline. Maybe with the help of that magic genie in the gin bottle, the way it had happened the first time with Darleen. Maybe just a little mild sex to begin with, just some feeling up or tit sucking until the girl got so hot that she would be receptive to more serious, and more enjoyable, amusements.

Or--what about Helen Ramsey?

If she's making it with Darleen, maybe she would like to make it with me, too. I'm certainly as sexy as Darleen--and it would serve her right, too.

She thought about Helen.

Caroline didn't know the spectacular redhead very well. She had met her a few times, as neighbors. She had seen her walking her dog, a big and robust elk hound, and wheeling a shopping cart around the supermarket. She knew nothing about her. She thought Helen was probably a divorcee, but she had no proof of it. Helen never seemed to have any visitors nor any boyfriends. What sort of girl was she? Could she be a proper lesbian, perhaps? Did she knew some lezzie secrets that pleasured Darleen better than Caroline, in her innocence, could?

Thinking about it, Caroline was getting randy.

She imagined Helen and Darleen in bed together and her pussy began to spark and foam.

Maybe I'll have to fingerfuck myself, after all, Caroline thought with a wry smile.

She finished her third cup of coffee, still stark naked, her emotions somewhat confused. She figured that she would be able to think more clearly once she'd milked her pussy. A girl couldn't really be levelheaded when her cunt was simmering. She got up, intending to go into the bedroom and frig herself off in comfort.

But, glancing out the window, she saw Darleen coming out of Helen Ramsey's house.

Darleen looked happy and satisfied.

She turned back, obviously saying goodbye to her hostess, then she moved down the walk. She had to pass Caroline's house on her way home and, on a sudden impulse, Caroline decided to call the girl over and get things settled.

Caroline hurried through to the front door and opened it quickly, before she lost her nerve. The idea of a confrontation distressed her, but she felt that she had to know the truth.

"Darleen," she called.

Darleen paused.

She glanced towards Caroline, then glanced away again. She looked flustered and embarrassed. She shot a look at her own house, as if she was considering ignoring Caroline's summons and rushing on past, as if wanting to make an escape. Her attitude was suspicious and furtive and Caroline felt more sure than ever that the girl was having an affair with the sexy redhead. Another wave of jealousy surged through her. But then Darleen smiled, in a friendly enough fashion.

She came up the front walk to the door.

Caroline opened the door wider, stepping back, and, when Darleen saw that Caroline was naked, she looked surprised.

But then she grinned.

Caroline hadn't realized how provocative it would be to invite Darleen in when she was naked. Now she did. She said, "I wanted to talk to you, honey. I was just going to get dressed--it isn't a hint."

Darleen laughed.

"Oh, I've seen you naked before," she said suggestively.

"But not recently," Caroline said.

"I--I guess not," Darleen muttered.

They went through to the lounge and sat down.

Caroline was wondering if this might be easier if she were to bring the gin bottle out.

She suddenly felt self-conscious about being naked. She kept her legs together.

"I haven't seen much of you lately," she began.

"Well, not as much as usual."

"You aren't angry about anything?"

"What? Oh, gee, no--of course not."

Darleen frowned slightly, looking less than comfortable.

Caroline was determined to get the truth, no matter how embarrassing the situation was.

She said, "I saw you going into Helen's house."

"Did you?"

"Tell me, Darleen, are you having an affair with her?"

"Of course not," Darleen said.

"Honestly?"

Darleen was looking this way and that, almost squirming.

She said, "I swear it. Caroline, it's the truth. But, well, it's the truth, anyhow."

"But what?"

"Oh, nothing," Darleen said and shrugged.

Caroline said, "I have no right to tell you what to do, or what not to do, but we did have so much fun together and now you don't seem interested in me, anymore, so I thought--"

"To tell you the truth, Caroline, Helen is so desirable that I thought about making it with her. Just the way you and I do, just physical, you know. That's what I had in mind when I called on her the first time. I'm sorry if that makes you jealous or angry or hurt, but it's the truth. I--well, I offered to suck her cunt. I told her that you and I sucked each other off and I asked her if she would like me to do it for her--but she turned me down. She told me she didn't make it with women. So that's the truth and we aren't making it. But I got to admit I wouldn't mind."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.