Wife's Wild Ass - Cover

Wife's Wild Ass

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Never worked in a pet shop before? If you're hot and horny and you are not getting enough at home, then a pet shop can provide plenty of horny animals - even a donkey on occasions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Helen began licking the donkey's cockhead again, skillfully tonguing his massive prick back into a new hard-on. The prick stalk came up, vibrant and throbbing. She leaned back and gazed lustfully at his cock, imagining how well his prick would fill her cunt. The thought drove her wild. She was desperate to get fucked by her first burro.

But she wasn't quite sure how.

Harold, however, had already given that some thought.

He had measured the height of the donkey's loins and had hammered together a low platform, which he now produced. As soon as Helen saw it, she thought it was just the thing. She got on the surface and Harold led the donkey into position. This was just like old times for the donkey, who had been a star performer across the Rio Grande. He stood, stiff-legged, over the spread- eagled lady. His cock loomed over her, stretching from her creamy crotch up to her chin. She ducked her head down and licked some more, clamping her knees around the cockshaft, frigging him with her sleek thighs. Then she squirmed up and the head of the donkey's prick slipped into her groin. The donkey began to push and Helen squirmed as she tried to slide her cunt down over his huge cock.

His prick wouldn't go in at first.

Helen had a terrible thought that maybe they would not be able to fuck, that she would have to content herself with sucking the donkey off and fucking the dogs. It seemed an awful shame to have such a wonderful cock and not be able to fill her cunt with it.

But her pussy was truly pliable and made more elastic than ever by her smoldering desire. Her cuntlips were spread wide, almost turning inside out as they pushed down against the tip of that fat cock. Inch by inch, she was taking the donkey's cock into her pussy. The donkey made no attempt to hump her yet, knowing from experience that it was necessary for the woman to get the fucking started and that he would merely shove her away if he tried to fuck in. He stood stiff and rigid and waited impatiently while Helen slowly fed his cock-head into her pussy.

The smoking tip was in.

Her cuntlips were pulling and her pussy hole was sucking like a vacuum cleaner as she struggled to fill her cunt with cockmeat. Harold knelt down at the head of the platform and placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down against the resistance. Supported that way, Helen was able to really shove her cunt down with force.

The head of the donkey's cock slipped in!

"Oh!" she cried, "Oooooh!"

Her cuntlips clamped around his cockshaft, behind the buried knob, clinging and clutching in a taut collar. Slowly she fed more of the massive cock up her cunt tunnel. The prick-head was like a huge lump of molten iron.

Helen began to gurgle and wail as she experienced the delight of being stuffed to the limit, of being chock-a-block full of rampant prick. Inch by inch, she squirmed down. The donkey still stood rigid.

Helen arched her back and her ass churned, and she slipped down the last inch. Her cunt was as full as a pussy could get. She only had about half of the donkey's cock in her, but the prick-knob was buried to the depths and she could take no more.

She clamped her thighs around the length of donkey prick that bridged the gap between her crotch and the beast's balls.

Twisting her lithe hips, she began to screw her cunt hole around on his giant cock, loving the sensation of the rotating friction, fairly spinning on his cock.

Then the donkey began to fuck.

At first the fit was too snug. When the beast drew back, instead of his cock sliding out, he dragged the girl along with him. But Harold came to the rescue again, holding Helen by the shoulders, so that she was not being pulled along on the cuntful. Slowly, the huge cock slid out of her, until only the prickhead was still stuck up her cunt. Then the animal fucked in again, burying half of his prick. Helen's cunt fluttered and the lubricating fuck-juices poured into the pliable cunt hole. The donkey took another stroke and his prick fucked in and out more easily.

They began to fuck furiously.

Helen was being tilted and lifted on his prick. As the burro fucked her cunt, her ass lifted from the platform. Her legs hooked around his cock stalk, ankles locked, like an acrobat performing some gymnastic feat on a horizontal bar. Crazed by lust, she cried out and whimpered as she ground her cunt around on his cockmeat and pumped her loins wildly on that sliding bar of rock-hard prick.

Helen's pussy started to cream.

She came once, then again, immediately.

She was going to have a multiple orgasm, she realized, to come time and again, going off like a machine gun. She was glad that she had sucked the donkey off first, knowing that he would be able to last longer because his balls had been emptied once already, and she wanted this wonderful fuck to last forever.

She lost track of time. She could not count her orgasms as they rippled through her, one following so fast upon the one before that she could not tell them apart. She was so full of cock that she thought her hips were going to jump out of their sockets, that her vital organs were being shoved out of place by his cock-head. How could she ever go back to dogs after this donkey dick?

The donkey was fucking faster now, as his balls expanded and his creamy climax drew near.

His powerful flanks thrust in and his haunches bucked, fucking the cock in to the halfway mark, pulling his prick out, slathered with cuntjuice and steaming as that hot fuck fluid evaporated, then burying the cockhead again.

His cock went off like a cannon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.