Wife's Wild Ass - Cover

Wife's Wild Ass

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Never worked in a pet shop before? If you're hot and horny and you are not getting enough at home, then a pet shop can provide plenty of horny animals - even a donkey on occasions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Because she loved to fuck dogs, Helen Ramsey had made a point of meeting the owner of the local pet shop. His name was Harold Turner and he was quite a good-looking man--as handsome as a greyhound, was the way that Helen thought of it.

Helen was in no way a shy or timid woman, but her boldness did have its limits. When she first met Harold, she couldn't bring herself to simply come right out with it and admit that she wanted his dogs to fuck her. She thought it over and laid her plans. One day she arranged it so that Harold seduced her in the back room of his pet shop, a room in which several suitable canines were caged. After Harold had screwed her quite satisfactorily on the top of some South American parrot shipping crates, Helen mentioned that she enjoyed a suck on a prick as well as screwing. Harold, being a normal red-blooded pet shop owner, thought that was a splendid idea and offered her his cock.

Helen commenced to suck his prick.

But then, looking regretful, she drew her lips away.

"Oh, dear," she said. "Your prick really is delicious--I wish I could suck it for hours and let you shoot in my mouth."

"Be my guest," said Harold, all for that idea.

"I'm sorry. I can't," she sighed.

Harold was horny as could be by this time because Helen had really been doing a marvelous job on his cock, and he desperately wanted to have her finish the blowjob and drink his cum.

"But, why not?" he asked. "I thought that you enjoyed sucking and drinking jism, Helen."

"Oh, I do. But it's just too frustrating for me, Harold," she explained. "I do love to have a mouthful of prick--but my poor cunt feels so neglected and abandoned when I'm blowing. I simply can't give head for very long while my pussy is empty."

"Damn!" Harold snorted. "I don't see what I can do about that. I only got one prick."

"If only there were another prick available," said Helen wistfully. "Then I could suck you as long as you wanted me to."

"You mean--another man? A threesome?" he asked doubtfully, not wanting to share the gorgeous redhead with some other guy.

Helen looked indignant.

"Certainly not!" she snapped. "What kind of girl do you think I am? I'd never make love to two men at once."

Harold was relieved to hear it.

But he was puzzled and confused.

And he was frustrated as hell, with his poor prick only half sucked and thundering wildly for more.

"But where can we find a spare prick without a man?" he asked.

Helen had flashed him a glorious smile.

She pointed to the Great Dane.

"How about him?" she said.

Harold went into a state of shock. It lasted for thirty seconds. Then he fetched the huge dog from its cage and the problem was solved.

Helen got down on her hands and knees and the dog was persuaded to mount her. Then Harold knelt in front of her and stuck his cock in her mouth. The Great Dane threw a lovely fuck into her cunt and, in due course, she drank Harold's hot jism.

In the days to come, Harold was to become suspicious of Helen's motives and inclinations. Sometimes he got the impression that she liked the dogs more than she liked him. But as long as he got a blowjob out of it, he wasn't complaining.

Helen visited the pet shop twice a week--more often when Harold phoned to inform her that a new consignment of fuckable dogs had arrived. He had dogs of all breeds and Helen was enthusiastically fucking her way through the whole canine species. She adored greyhounds because they screwed so hard and fast and she cherished wolfhounds because their pricks were huge. She liked German shepherds, black and tan hounds and Airedales. She had even been dropping hints to the effect that any respectable pet shop should have at least one pony or donkey in stock.

This morning Harold had telephoned to tell her that a new Doberman had arrived--which was why Helen had been so pleased when Caroline showed up to take care of the elk hound.

Now she had arrived at the pet shop and was greeted at the door by a smiling Harold Turner.

"Shall I blow you first, or do you want to fuck me in the mouth while the Doberman has my cunt?" she asked.

"Helen, I have a special treat for you, today. But I think that you'd better blow me first, okay?"

It was no hardship for Helen.

Although she much preferred dogs, she never objected to a nice mouthful of human cock. Harold drew the blinds and locked the door and produced his prick. Helen knelt down on the floor, took his cock into her mouth and commenced to suck. Harold seemed particularly horny today and, in minutes, hosed her gullet with a stream of spunk. She polished his spent cock-knob and daintily wiped the errant drops from her lips.

Going down on a man always made her more horny than ever for a dog, and she eagerly followed Harold to the back room.

Then she saw the special treat for Harold had for her.

There was a new Doberman, true.

But there was also a huge-pricked donkey!

Helen stared at the beast, her eyes glowing.

She had never fucked any animal bigger than a dog, but one of her fondest fantasies was fucking a horse or donkey.

"Oh, Harold! How thoughtful of you!" she cried.

Harold smiled proudly.

"I thought you'd like him," he said. "I ordered him specially for you, Helen. He comes from Mexico--where the burros know all about fucking women."

Helen was walking around the donkey, peering under his belly at his cock and bails. The massive prick hung down, not erect yet but still a dynamic hunk of cockmeat. His prick coiled down in a mighty gray loop, like an elephant's trunk.

"It's awfully big," said Helen doubtfully. "I hope it will fit up my cunt."

Harold figured that there would be no trouble on that score. Helen's cunt was so big and juicy and pliable that he reckoned a railroad train could run up that tunnel. But he didn't think it would be a good idea to tell her that.

And, anyhow, hers was a talented cunt, able to tighten around a prick in a delightfully snug fit.

Helen had knelt beside the donkey's flank.

She reached under the beast's belly and began to massage his cockmeat with both hands. His prick began to get hard immediately. The donkey, being from Mexico, did not seem surprised to have a human girl playing with his cock. He turned his head and regarded the redhead with interest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.