Voodoo In Haiti - Cover

Voodoo In Haiti

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following her husband to Haiti, who belives in voodoo and wants to learn more about it, Alice meets her ex-boyfriend who has married into a wealthy family. Here he applies spiked-drinks and voodoo to Alice so he can finally get what she never gave him when they were dating in college. His life gets short-lived when his wife catches him in one of his voodoo-rituals with Alice and two black servants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

The blurring fog had gradually dissipated, and Alicefound herself with Roger in a strange place whereshe had never been before... It was sort of a bar, but the table they both occupied was enclosed inbetween four walls... She listened to him though his words didn't comequite clear to her ears, as though they were bothsubmerged under water. But she knew he wastelling her that he had not been happy with hiswife for several years... She could have beenprepared to hear all this, coming from him, everymarried man used it. What she was not preparedfor was that he sounded so sincere, so honest, solost... "Women don't have the same needs as men," shequoted, convinced that she was right, because itwas what she had been taught and therefore believed. "So, don't be too hard on her." "You don't really believe that, do you?" hequeried. "I wasn't making any unnatural demandson her, I just wanted her..." His voice was slurredand distant, but everything that he told her washitting home base. "I do understand," she lied, not knowing what else to say for fear she would sound like an idiot.

"I've ordered you something special for afterdinner because you've been so patient and listened to me and just because you've been you," Roger said, softly. "I really should go," Alice interjected not knowing really where she was, nor where must she go to. "Just a few more minutes and I'll take you home, but you must try this drink first... it's an order!"he laughed slightly and grasped her hand where itlay in her lap. His hand was warm and strong on hers and shecould feel an urgency permeate through his body to hers, yet she didn't take her hand away. Heleaned over and kissed her cheek, then her neckand she could feel a chill of excitement shiver herwhole being. She knew that she shouldn't let himkiss her, but she felt so relaxed and he seemed sounhappy and she was powerless to help herself... His affection made her feel that the old flame hadrevived again, and she was being desired and wanted by this utterly handsome man she once lovedso dearly, but when his fingers stroked the smoothsilk of her stocking just above her knee, she triedto pull away. "You're so lovely, Alice," he murmured in herear. "So very lovely!" She picked up her glass with her free hand andsipped the drink that he had ordered for her. Ithad a strangely sweet taste, but not like alcohol atall, yet she could feel it warm her as she swallowed it. "I really, must go home," she told him, her eyesfastened on the table because she was too embarrassed to look him in the eye. "Please, Roger, takeme home." "You win," he whispered, sighing heavily, thenadded. "But I have to pick something up first, it'sin my room, it will only take a minute." She gulped the rest of her drink as he finishedhis and he escorted her into the lobby of a strange-looking hotel where they both seemed to be. Hishand was firmly on her arm as he directed her tothe elevator with him. She didn't want to go to his room, yet she knewthat she would appear ridiculous and childish ifshe pulled away now and insisted that she waitdownstairs, so she went, reluctantly, as though shewould have been robbed of all her will power... A few minutes later he reappeared, but he hadtaken off his suit and was dressed in a silk robe, and it was obvious that he had nothing on underneath it. She gasped and jumped to her feet, buthe pushed her back onto the bed. "I-I-I'll take a cab," she stammered, as she triedto stay out of his lustful reach, but he was blockingher way to the door, so she couldn't get out withoutgoing around him. His robe parted slightly and she stared horrifiedat his gigantic, erect penis as it jerked between therobe and in front of her. "It's all yours," he panted throwing himself onthe bed and whipping her dress up to her thighs. She tried to throw him off, but he was sittingover her, pinning her to the mattress, his stiff rodof throbbing flesh bobbing up and down in readiness. God, no... no!" she screamed, but her throatwas dry and it sounded like no more than a whisper. "You're going to like it!" he breathed. "You'reso much of a woman!" Her hands beat on his chest, but he just laughedand grabbed her wrists, holding them with onehand as he struggled to pull her tight skirt up overher soft, fleshy hips. Underneath she wore thin, black bikini panties that hugged her firm buttocks, accentuating the slight bulge of her soft hair-covered mound and his hand closed over it hotly, lustfully. She wiggled and bucked in an attemptto throw him off her, but he was too heavy andthat last drink was beginning to cloud her headand she felt dizzy, almost faint. Tears of fear and anxiety streamed down hercheeks when she realized that she was at his mercyin a strange hotel and there was nothing she coulddo about it! She wanted to claw out at him, tearthe flesh from his face, kill him, but she was tooweak. She thought back to her wedding night withRichard and choked her sobs with resignation. "Take it easy, baby," he soothed, his fingersworking slowly, sensuously at the juncture of herloins, searching for the small bud of her clitoristhrough the silken material of her panties. He rubbed steadily, with a practiced stroke until herclitoris was suddenly, involuntarily erect and sensitive between her tightly clenching thighs. "Nnnnnoooo!" she groaned. "Stop! Please, Roger, stop!" Her voice was barely audible, her tonguewas thick and she could feel a hot flush electrifyingher body as she tried feverishly to wiggle out fromunderneath him. She could feel the heat from hishard prick as it jerked into her leg and his facewas contorted in a lustful gain and his breathingwas fast and irregular.

Roger's body was grinding up and down on hersas he fingered the vee between her legs, strokingher vaginal lips and manipulating them throughthe silk of her panties. She rolled slightly as heraised his hips in order to adjust to his position, quickly ripping her dress straight up from the waistso that it swathed her struggling arms and hermuffled cries. Alice struggled to free her arms so that she couldpush at his body, but while she struggled he reached around her and pulled her flimsy brassiereaway from her body. Her large, bulbous breasts sprung free and shecould hear him suffix in his breath as he stared atthe firm, luscious, mounds. She tried to cover hernakedness with her arms, but before she couldmuster enough strength, his mouth crushed downon her large pink nipples, sucking noisily and bitingat the soft mound of flesh. "Aaaaaggggghhhh!" she groaned as he nibbledgreedily on her soft, white orbs, but he did notstop. His other hand once again began to massageher stockinged thighs, running his fingers up tothe vee of her loins and pinching her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger. "God... god!" he murmured against her supple, porcelain-like skin, taking his mouth away justlong enough to catch his breath, then devouredher breasts once more. Roger's hands and mouth were instruments oftorture to her, biting, pinching, insistent and shetwisted her body in a futile effort to free herselffrom this sex- starved maniac. She tried to think, but her mind would not function, the alcohol hadtaken care of that and she couldn't coordinate any of her muscles, so she floundered beneath him, helplessly. She freed one hand long enough to runher nails cruelly, harshly, down the small of hisback and he let out a grunt, then slapped her facein his fury. Her face stung from his blow and heforced her arms behind her back, pinioning thembeneath her and his weight. She felt as though herarms would come out of their sockets he hadgrabbed her so roughly and she screamed withspasms of pain and kicked her legs up at him ashe snatched the elastic top of her brief bikinipanties. She wiggled her hips, trying to get awayfrom the warm pressure of his hand, but as hetried to take her panties off, they ripped. He threw the torn silk on the floor and laughedcruelly as his hand closed hungrily over her pubicmound, his finger tangling her soft pubic hairuntil it pulled. "Uuuuuugggghhhh!" she gasped as his fingersworked anxiously with the soft, tender lips of hervagina, pulling them apart and running his fingerover her tight vaginal slit. Her buttocks twitchedand tensed, then relaxed with each manipulationof his finger. His long baton of stiff flesh ached with a lustfulcraving and he wanted to bury himself harshlyinto her, shoving as deep as he could go with thefirst thrust, but he didn't want her that way, hewanted her to give in to him, ask him to take herso he steeled himself against the aching throb ofhis monstrous organ and continued to relentlesslytantalize her with his lips and fingers. Alice was screaming now, begging him to stopas she squirmed her naked flesh writhing, completely at his mercy. Her face was wet with tears and her whole body trembled, yet she could notdeny that a strange, warm sensation was beginningto stir in the juncture of her loins, a warmth thatwas completely foreign to her. His mouth closed down on her breasts again andnibbled a bit more violently this time, pulling ather nipples until she thought that they would disconnect from the rest of her body. He sucked a bitharder and harder, stretching her full round orbsout, holding them with his teeth and lips, thenletting them slowly back again as he got ready tostart again. His thumb rubbed over the nub of her clitoris, forcing it into stiff erectness again, pushing andpulling it back and forth, teasing it, until shemoaned as the fire between her legs involuntarilygrew hotter and hatter. Her head was so dizzy thatthe only thing she could think about was the gnawing hunger that was avalanching through her loins, in her belly, in her breasts... "Ooooohhhh!" she whimpered. "Oooohhhhh!" "That's my baby!" Roger chuckled, he voicethick with passion. "Let it go!" His finger tickled her vaginal passage until hecould feel the first of her juices begin to flow, moistening her passage for his entry. Slowly, carefully, he inched his middle finger into her smoothdamp channel, wiggling it sensuously, letting thewarm throbbing walls close fleshily around itsthickness. She squirmed violently, feeling the thick cottonpile of the bedspread rub against her soft, whitebuttocks, but she writhed more to ease the tensionin her loins rather than in an effort to get awayfrom him! Roger could feel a drop of his seminal juice seepfrom his long, thick rod, and his pulsing organjerked against the soft flesh of her thighs and sheknew that it wouldn't be long before he took her, raped her! Rape... rape... ! her mind screamed, but herbody denied it because she knew deep down that ifhe didn't stop this horrible tantalizing and teasingof her erogenous zones soon she would be demanding satisfaction, begging for it, pleading for it ifnecessary! Her breasts jutted out proudly, like two hugewhite pyramids of flesh and he buried his headbetween them, sucking one first, then the other. She didn't seem to mind the pain in her arms anylonger, in fact she wished that he would free herhands... His robe was completely open now and she stareddown at the huge length and thickness of his cock, his hairy cheat and belly and found his body exciting and sensual. The muscles in his chest rippledas he teased her in every vulnerable, sensitive spotand she wanted him... needed him... yet he wasbigger than she had ever imagined a man couldbe! She knew that he would hurt her, but her bellyand thighs were quivering, trembling with anticipation, excited by the nude, sexual fight and shedidn't care if he tore her apart... she wanted him! "Oooohhhh!" she gasped, as he slipped anotherfinger into her wet cunt, feeling her vagina lipsstretch and part with the pressure. Her mouth was opening and closing in a fishlikemovement and her eyes actually contained fear ashe pushed her shoulders further into the mattress and worked his hips hard down between her thighs. She bucked her hips upward, trying to unseathim, but he slumped heavily upon her until her legswere nearly spread-eagled, her ankles hanging oneither side of the bed. She had never felt so open, so vulnerable; and it was degrading, embarrassingand she tried again to block her physical need fromher mind. "You want it... don't deny it... you want it, Alice, baby!" Roger gasped, letting the tip of histhrobbing prick touch the lips of her vagina, twitching between them, then pulling away. "OOoooohhh... I can't... don't make me!" shepleaded. "You can't what!" he barked harshly. "Can'tsay it? Can't say that you want me to fuck you?" "MMMMmmmm!" she groaned, her eyes clenchedtightly together, not able to look at the man whowas doing this to her, humiliating her, degradingher, using that obscene word in that way! "I know you want it... your body wants it, Alice... Now, say it!" he commanded. "I-I-I can't... !" she whimpered again, clenchingher eyes tightly together. "Say it, or I'll leave you... Now!" he teased hercruelly. "Say it! Say fuck me!" "NNnnnnooooo!" she whimpered, and he beganto pull his hips and his thick, throbbing cock awayfrom between her legs. His hands still held hershoulders firmly, but his loins were no longer touching hers. She opened her eyes slightly to see whathe was doing and he could tell that she was tortured almost beyond all caring now. "Look at what you're missing!" he commanded. "Look at it!" Her eyes stared at his gigantic, jerking prick andshe licked her lips and took a deep breath. Herbody ached with need for it and she tried to raiseher hips up so that they touched his organ onceagain, but he only moved further and further awayfrom her. Her mind spiraled out of control. Her brain was screaming... "Please... do it tome... fuck me!" But the words were stuck in herthroat. She couldn't believe that he could be socruel; after all, hadn't he plied her with liquor andbrought her to his room to make love to her... ? Why wouldn't he do it, if he had beaten her, whymust he torture her so now? "Beg me, baby," he grinned, his lips curled backover his teeth. "I know you want it!" "Please... please..." she gushed. "Don't makeme say it. Don't make me say it, Roger, please!" "Please what?" he teased through grinning lips. "I wanna hear it loud and clear!" "Please... please... fuck me... FUCK ME!"she stammered, her voice almost a shout as thefinal words came tumbling helplessly from herthroat. "That's a girl," he chuckled, lowering his hipsback into position, slowly, temptingly, cruelly, untilshe could feel his thick, bulbous head separate thepink hair-lined lips of her vagina. He felt the wetwarmth of her opening which led to her vaginalchannel, and moving his knees a little nearer heropen thighs, he jabbed thickly into her. "Aaaaaggghhhhhh!!!" she screamed, "oh... no... no! He was filling her with his bludgeon, forcing itinto her to the hilt without mercy. She was reacting like a young virgin, as if the entire world would come to an end if he penetratedher, and this only excited him more so that he redoubled his furious drubbing thrust longer anddeeper into her at the thought. Her passage was tight and the walls of her vagina clung to his cock as though they would neverrelease it. He knew that he had to be hurting her, but he had never expected anything like this, andit was obvious that she had never had much experience in love-making. She whimpered and groaned softly, trying to easethe pressure of his cruel, painful thrusts. "You're killing me!" she gasped... "Don't do itto me so hard... !" But... her pleas were useless, echoing in histemples along with the pulsing of his aching penis. He drove in and out with slow, brutal strokes, powerful and grinding until her passage wasstretched wider and wider... Her mouth opened in horror and she drew painful, deep breaths until his mouth closed over hers, sucking her lips and forcing his tongue deep intothe back of her throat. She was lost, helpless, anhe battered and rammed into her, coupling themwith savage, animalistic thrusts. His hand dug into her shoulders and she tried toscream, but he crushed his mouth over hers onceagain, stiffling her groan. He felt his great, thick, conquering staff, expanding. inflaming, all his pentup emotions swirling in his loins. She struggled against him, feeling his huge prickgrow even thicker, filling every inch of her, penetrating her very soul. She gasped and choked asshe felt the first hot spurt of his sperm shoot intoher passage. She lifted her hips and her legs flailed wildly on either side of him as side, too, began herown climatic convulsions. "Ooooohhhhh!" she screamed. "Now... Now... I'm cumming! Oh, God, I'm cummmiiiinggg!!!" The walls of her vagina were contracting andrelaxing as he held his jerking prick deep inside heras he filled the deep secret depths of her belly withevery drop of his hot, scalding sperm. He pushedand pushed, dragging the last once of his greatflood from his body before he fell totally exhaustedon top of her. She could feel her legs tremblingwith the relief of her satisfaction, and her breastswere still heaving heavily up and down as shegasped for breath. She groaned as he pulled away from her, lettingher legs lay spread wide apart, too weak and tiredto even close them. He sat on the bed beside hersprawled figure and ran his hands over her voluptuous body, all over her, tracing every crevice andinch of flesh like a blind man. "Ooochh!" she moaned blissfully, "oooommhh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.