Voodoo In Haiti - Cover

Voodoo In Haiti

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following her husband to Haiti, who belives in voodoo and wants to learn more about it, Alice meets her ex-boyfriend who has married into a wealthy family. Here he applies spiked-drinks and voodoo to Alice so he can finally get what she never gave him when they were dating in college. His life gets short-lived when his wife catches him in one of his voodoo-rituals with Alice and two black servants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Richard held on to his mind with difficulty. His senses were reeling. He felt dizzy. It was one of those numerous delightful nights which all young married people will remember later on in their life with nostalgia, one of those honeymoon-like nights when the bedroom atmosphere is charged sensuality and the husband wants to make love to his wife and not just have sex with her...

Alice Carlton sighed. Her soft blue eyes darkened with passion. They looked like twin thunderstorms to Richard. She turned on her side and held her lovely, rounded breasts for his kisses, her velvet-skinned bosom rising and falling with her heavy breathing, the pink porous cherries topping the white, creamy mounds offered provocatively to her husband's kisses. She too, was receptive to the special, vacation like mood of the night, and her eroticism rose even higher as she thought of all delightful moments they would enjoy since Dick's vacation began tomorrow...

Three weeks... they would have three full weeks to devote entirely to each other... well, maybe not entirely--a cloud passed over Alice's lovely face as she remembered Richard's peculiar interest in the occult and primitive rites, interest which had been decisive in their chasing Haiti as the place where they would spend their vacation. Haiti, of all places!

Visions of morbid zombies and wild-eyed nation raced through her mind. However, Alice knew that she could hardly object to her husband's enthusiastic decision since Voodoo precisely formed a very important part of the very course he was to teach next fall at the college, where he worked as assistant professor of anthropology.

The young woman tried to chase all unpleasant thoughts away and to concentrate on their present delightful occupation, making love. The erotic fires were again flowing through her body.

"Don't you like my breasts, darling?" she asked in a slightly strained voice.

"Do I?" Richard suited his action to the words he had to force from his lips. He kissed the little pink tips that hardened between his lips. He felt her hands exploring him as he gloried in her warm nudity.

He lay beside her for a second or two and just stared. She was beautiful. Perfect. Her beauty kind of stunned him once again. Her body was smooth and voluptuous, slenderly youthful and yet ripe for loving, like a child on the brink of maturity. Only Alice didn't have anything childish in her passion-ridden eyes.

He stroked the velvet flesh, running his hank down her thighs, crimping the little round buttocks, feeling the pulsing warmth of her throbbing pussy under the tangled mass of curly pubic hair, making her shiver and moan under his expert touch... and then, he kissed her, there on the wide conjugal bed with the sheets thrown back and pieces of their night clothing scattered about.

He might have kissed her a dozen ways, but he had chosen that one with his tongue, and spontaneously, she sucked it down into her mouth hungrily, probing and charging it with her own.

He didn't raise up to stare into her eyes this time. His cock was jumping, the blood racing hotly down its hardening length. Instead, he cupped her breast, caressing it tenderly as she began to squirm under him. Then, her own tongue shot up like a hot little wedge of fire into his mouth and he could taste the sweetness of her.

He dropped his hand to her slightly protruding little belly and stroked as her breath quickened in his mouth, then he let it trace down over the rise of her pubic mound to her thighs, her beautiful, luscious thighs...

Alice continued to suck his tongue, drawing its liquid into her throat as the fires went on building inside her. She felt his hand clutching at her naked breast.

She gasped aloud.

He squeezed while his tongue played in her mouth and she nibbled at it. Then, his thumb and forefinger found the nipple and rolled it tenderly between them, generating tiny shocks throughout her body.

"Oh, Alice, darling," he whispered into her mouth.

Richard took his wife's warm, shapely beauty in his arms and began to kiss her all over. Alice kept gasping and wriggling, but he persevered. He turned her on her belly and lay on top of her to run his tongue down the deep line of her spine, feeling each bony ridge lined perfectly the other. She shivered and groaned with glee. He opened her legs and nibbled at the soft flesh on the inside of her thigh. He touched her lightly with the tip of his tongue and thrilled as she giggled and pleaded for him to stop. Everything about her was absolutely beautiful, he thought.

Again and again, he was tempted to plunge himself into her blonde delight and enjoy the warm glory her body had to offer so tantalizingly, but he wanted to get the best out of her.

She was pliable and willing in his hands, refusing him nothing, turning over when he wanted her to. Once stroking her with his toes and putting her foot between his lips as he turned her back towards him and massaged her breasts, kissing the back of her neck and her ears, she nearly went crazy.

Richard was anticipating the beautiful highway of sexual bliss he was soon to possess. There was just nothing else like it at all.

He was breathless himself now. His heart was pumping. He pulled away and as he looked at Alice's cute little loins rotating sensuously, expectantly so near him, he again felt the savage urge to conquer her rising in his throbbing cock. He checked himself as his body moved forward compulsively and arrived between the warm, velvet clamps of her thighs.

Alice giggled and put her hand down. She had moistened her fingers and began to titillate him. She was not disappointed as she examined the thick cock throbbing in her hands and saw the lubricating fluid glistening at its purple tip. Tenderly, she stroked the foreskin down its full length and helped it return to cover the smooth gland of its head.

"Ooooahhh, darling!" Alice exclaimed.

Saliva dripped from his open mouth to mingle with her juices secreting from the delicious narrow split that started at the bottom of the smooth white belly and trailed down between the rounded creamy moons of her buttocks pressed tightly against the mattress.

"Darling, come," Alice said, taking his head in her two hands. She stuck out her little pointed tongue and let it slide over her mouth. "Dick, darling," she moaned, "do this to me... down there."

She felt his cock twitch against her hand. Slowly, he maneuvered himself down between her wide- spread legs. She gaped at him crouched between her legs through half-opened eyes. She could feel the flat palms of his sweating strong hands clasped against the tender softness of her inner thighs, holding them wide apart, and suddenly she wanted to widen them even further for him. Her secret treasure must now be open to him at his will. She watched excitedly as his head lowered slowly slowly... slowly!

"Aaaaaggghhh!" she jerked when his hot, moist lips closed over the soft mound at the base of her belly. The blur of his face disintegrated in her vision, evolving once more in the soft fleece as he planted wet, tingling kisses on the still snug aperture, his tongue slashing insanely at the quivering opening.

"Dick! Dick, Dick! My darling!" she called in a hoarse, strained voice.

He pushed his whole face into her crotch, letting all of her flowing juices wet his handsome features. His nose, eyes, and both his cheeks were wet with the sweet woman smelling fluid oozing from her delightful cunt. He felt as though he wanted to breathe her into him. He continued to move his face back and forth between her legs, parting her fleshy vaginal lips with each movement... his nose nudging her tiny, erect clitoris, making it stand up rigidly in the wetness of the warm cavern.

Alice moaned and called his name, pushing his face harder and harder into her waiting crevice. He began to lick her smoothly, then, with the flat of his tongue, feeling each tiny mound of her delicious cunt beneath his adoring tongue.

She could feel the swelling up within her... his tongue and mouth worked away at her and she could hear the obscene, exciting sounds of his panting and love making. Her own hands moved sensuously down over her throbbing breasts and slid slowly along her smooth, flat stomach, coming to rest on either side of his hips. Her fingers stroked softly for a moment at the flexing hollows of her inner thighs... then, slowly spread the fleshy, hair lined lips of the moist furrow apart, allowing his hungry mouth complete access to her wet, secret being.

She pressed her elbows to her ribs and her head bossed from side to side uncontrollably as his hot, searing tongue shot out, its soft flicking tip circling her quivering clitoris. She felt his lips suck drawing the warm folds of her soft cunt deep into the hot cavern of his mouth, while his tongue continued its maddening licking against the straining bud of her sex.

"Ooooahhh! Aaaaggghhhh! Darling. She groaned.

Alice groaned again and again... unashamedly from deep in her throat as the hot probing tip worked its way up and down the length of her narrow weft slit, starting at the lower belly and pressuring its way down over the elastic rimmed opening of her clasping vagina and into the crevice of her flexing buttocks, where it stopped momentarily to do a wet probing homage to the tight brown throbbing hole. Her hips ground wildly into the mattress, soft mewing animal sounds escaping from between her passion clenched teeth.

Richard Carlton worked frenziedly, feeling the soft wet pubic hair of his wife's cunt brushing tantalizingly against his cheeks. Oh, how he loved her! How he liked to see her squirming under his caressing tongue!

Now, her groans drove his tongue faster as it worked its way up and down her steaming hot crotch, and her hands were tangled in his thick mane of brown hair, guiding his face to the palpitating opening of her cunt. He ran his tongue into the soft rimmed flesh, flicking at it for a moment, then withdrawing it to tease around the ragged pink edges of the delicious hole.

She forced him, pressing his mouth directly over the tight little opening in her squirming crotch, and as his lips rounded and covered the elapsing viscous flesh, he thrust his tongue deep down into her vagina, raising a low guttural moan from Alice whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around either side of his moving head.

He could feel the wet flesh slip moistly around his long, extended tongue as the walls of her invaded vagina opened and closed in a sucking motion of their own, attempting to pull his tongue deeper and deeper into it. Her heels pushed down against his back, pressing his body into the flesh trap of her open thighs until he could barely breathe, his nose smashed tightly against the tiny, hard clitoris above, breathing in the pungent odor of the lust juices now flowing abundantly from it. It was inciting his cock to a hardness he wouldn't be able to control much longer. He had to fuck her or he would soon explode all over the rumpled bed sheets.

Alice's body was lost in the ecstatic fire of the moment. Every muscle of her passionate body was tensed as she strained her hips upwards toward the maddening probe between her legs. Dick was magnificent! He was bringing such pleasure from her body!

Her love for him incited her further. Her ups drawn legs opened and closed around the tormenting head that was licking gluttonously at her flame-seared cunt. The cords of her neck stood out as she pulled with an her strength against the tangled hair of his head.

"Ooahhhh! Oooohhh! Aaaaaggghhg!" she wailed, splaying her legs wider and wider to give him greater access. "Go on! Don't stop!" she pleaded. "Don't stop now! Please, Dick, lick my cunt! tick it good! Lick it!"

And then there came a rushing in her ears and she choked as the ceiling seemed to cave in on her and she screamed at the sweet, intolerable delight of it, wanting it to go on forever and ever, never to stop until her whole being was drained of all sensation.

She lay gasping and slowly recovering, Richard pulled his head away from her flooded loins. His face gleamed with her genital juices.

"Darling... Alice, darling, I want to cum inside you," he whispered hoarsely. "That's the way I want it!"

She, too, wanted to feel his rigid hot presence within her still palpitating vagina. She wanted him to fuck her, hard, deep, with those passionate lunges of his that seemed to bear down to her deepest, most sensitive being bringing out her hidden emotions and telling her with every cell of his manhood that he loved her.

She folded her trembling legs around his back as he slowly positioned himself between her waiting thighs, and putting her hand between his legs, guided his cock to the entrance of her throbbing vagina.

Richard moaned and began to push down on her, penetrating her with hungry contentment. Alice gasped and clutched at him with her arms. She was experienced and loving. admitting him freely, though offering enough resistance to increase their mutual pleasure. She reached down further and grabbed hold of his swaying, heavy testicles and gently began to massage them.

She lifted her hips off the mattress until she could feel his steel-like prick pushing against the moist lips of her vagina, prodding painstakingly at the tiny opening. The purplish head of his swollen penis gently parted her pubic hair and pushed through the tiny ring of her open, wet pussy.

"Mmmmm..." see whimpered, feeling her inside once again on fire with desire.

The thickness of his penis was filling her vagina and she could feel her damp vaginal walls close around the shaft with each increasing stroke. Once they were completely joined, she began to cover him with passionate kisses. She ran one hand down his back and pressed a delicate finger between his loins and laughed as he yelled at the delightful sensation.

Richard's spirits soared as he thought that Alice was really the best and she was his. His to enjoy and poses. He stayed his pistoning, invasion for a moment and felt her squeeze her vitals against him. She tongued one ear and then the other and bit at his hard, tiny nipples, gasping as she did so.

He was measuring the depths of her sensations by her action. When she clamped her limbs tight around his backside, he knew she was in the throes. Then she would relax and her pleasure would increase until she began turning her head from side to side.

It was all too perfect Richard knew he could not control the fire burning inside him for much longer, and so finally, when a passive wave of passion gripped him, he surrendered to his galloping senses with a spice of regret Such mutual ecstasy was rare and could rarely be repeated.

"Oooohhhh... aaaagggghhhhh!" she gasped, as she felt the walls of her vagina contract and expand around the monstrous, delicious prick that was worming around salaciously inside her contrasting white belly.

He let her have it hard and good in one mighty thrust that appeared her to what seemed an incredible depth. Alice recoiled for a moment as if in pain and then bounced back to fight him with her womanhood. It was a beautiful sensation for Richard as her fiery flesh consumed him, and kneading and twisting, she took the cool liquid of his strength into herself.

The tightness in her loins was building to the breaking point and she knew that she was about to explode... about to cum!

"Oh yes... yes... I'm summing... I'm cumming!" she almost screamed, bucking her hips up against his pounding organ.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming too, darling!" he groaned as the last of his spawns exploded deep inside her. He let go all his steaming sperm with a low rutting grunt as Alice moaned, wallowing in abandoned sensual delight, her eyes tightly closed, tiny white lights sparking all around the blackness in her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.