Kushina and Mikoto's Sexfight Rematch - Cover

Kushina and Mikoto's Sexfight Rematch

by Asiansexfight uncensored

Copyright© 2024 by Asiansexfight uncensored

Fan Fiction Sex Story: After her defeat and ownership by Kushina in their first sexfight, Mikoto hopes for better in their rematch. One that features the mystical, millenium old double dong, The Jade Stalk of Pleasure and Endurance. She hopes for victory and to repay Kushina for her Ninja dog rape of Mikoto.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

From a request from reader Chris who wanted a follow up to his previous request which has been posted. See my story list.

The 30-year-old Uchiha Mikoto placed the glistening tip of the strap-on cock against the 2-year younger Uzumaki Kushina’s tight sex hole and used her body weight to force the black shaft into the entrance of her rival’s cunt. Kushina gave a long wail as, inch-by-inch, Mikoto forced the fake cock attached to her groin inside Kushina’s defenceless, open hole. The extreme size of the black latex weapon must have been distressing for Kushina. Still, her strained face was like an aphrodisiac to Mikoto. Occasionally she slapped Kushina on her rounded arse before working the imitation cock deeper into her enemy.

Finally, the strap-on dildo was fully embedded with Mikoto’s hips pressed against Kushina’s arse cheeks. It was time for retribution and punishment for her defeat in their previous sexfight. Mikoto went into overdrive. She pulled her hips back then slammed forward bottoming the cock deep into Kushina’s cunt, gloating as she repaid her for what Kushina had done to her in their previous fight. Next, Mikoto reached around Kushina and gave Kushina’s full, swaying, big nippled tits, tits that had destroyed hers in their sexfight, a vicious raking with her nails.

She set about dominating Kushina’s sex cavern. “You won’t fuck for six months after this,” she gloated as she hammered into Kushina’s cunt with the strap-on. “You will be watching me fucking your husband, Minato, and making him mine.” She then really went to town on the woman considered the most beautiful in the hidden village of Konohagakure. Kushina, kneeling on her hands and knees could only accept the doggie-style fucking.

Finally, Mikoto felt sated. She eased herself out of Kushina, pushed the moaning woman aside and lay on her back. Her body was still on fire, but she was tiring. However, looking at Kushina she realised that tired as she was, she was still capable of fucking Kushina senseless.

After a short recovery time, Mikoto gave the hogtied Kushina a hard, prolonged, anal and cunt fuck before going to sleep happy with Kushina sprawled unconscious on the floor. Mikoto was still so aroused that when she was awoken by the sunlight streaming through the window, she orgasmed regularly as she took Kushina for a third prolonged session. She smiled as she realised Kushina’s arsehole wasn’t quite as tight as the before.

One final thing was left. She would make the bitch cum. No, she would make Kushina beg Mikoto to make her cum, knowing how after the fucking she had endured, to plead for, and then be made to cum by Mikoto would be the most humiliating thing for Kushina to endure. She rolled Kushina onto her back and played with Kushina’s nipples making them hard, just to remind her of her power over the younger woman. Then she started frigging Kushina’s clit aggressively and expertly knowing that when she finally begged to cum, she would be broken.

Kushina’s tired, red eyes rolled upwards as her body, despite her best efforts, reluctantly at first, then enthusiastically, responded to Mikoto’s expert fingering. Mikoto, enjoying her control, could not stop her other hand from finding her own aroused clit and fingering it.

But what was this? What was happening? Her pussy was being stretched further than it had ever been. So much that it caused the trance she had learned in her ninja training and been employing to separate her body and mind to shatter and dissipate. Groaning with despair, Mikoto realised that what she had enjoyed was merely an illusion created by her brain to protect herself from what Kushina was doing to her. Looking back along her body she saw reality and the cause of the breaking of her protective trance. A triumphant Kushina had worked both fists and 3 inches of her forearms into Mikoto’s cunt.

“They said it couldn’t be done, but here is the proof,” the redhead boasted excitedly, before roughly pulling her hands free from Mikoto’s pleasure cave.

As on the evening when their dispute about Mikoto’s husband, Minato Namikaze, caused the breakdown of their friendship, and their sexfight which Kushina won, Kushina was dressed to impress. She was wearing clothes brought in across the remote, almost inaccessible mountain passes from distant regions within that mysterious country, The Land of Earth. There, disputes were settled by sex skills, not ninja skills.

She was not wearing her normal long plain shapeless green dress over her white blouse, or even her long booted, short jerkin fighting outfit. Kushina undid the belt around her svelte 22-inch waist and let her black split skirt fall to the ground. The 28-year-old stood naked: 33C 22 34, 5ft 4 and 100 pounds, her face framed the long, red hair so characteristic of the Uzumaki with her distinctive side bangs. It was unfair that a woman could have such a sexy body and an alluring face. The red suspender belt holding up her black stockings framed Kushina naked shaved long lipped, tight slit.

With a whistle, Kushina summoned her new purchase, a quarter-part Ninja hound. Some of its ancestry could be traced to Kiba Inuzuka’s largest hound, Akamaru. It was named Big Boy and she reached underneath the animal, feeling its cock emerge from its sheath. It was soon hot and wet, dripping precum as she stroked it gently, coaxing it to grow larger. It was bigger than most men’s but was shaped a little differently, thinner like a sausage, and the colouration was all red and pink. Kushina bobbed her head down below Big Boy’s belly to take its cock in her mouth.

Every time her mouth backed off a little flood of saliva and precum would pour out around the shaft, even though it was plain that she was swallowing quite a bit of it. She finally pulled her mouth away from Big Boy’s now totally rigid quivering cock. Then she guided the animal by its cock, moving it closer to its intended bitch. Kushina patted Mikoto’s back and encouraged Big Boy to mount the kneeling woman.

“Up boy ... come on ... up here Big Boy.” She spoke to the hound, coaxing the animal, which although unable to speak, after a couple of weeks, was now able to understand what it was she was trying to say. It pushed up with its front paws so that at first the dog was balanced on Mikoto’s back, then let them slide a little over Mikoto so it was hugging Mikoto’s back. At the same time, Big Boy moved its hips, seeking Mikoto’s hole and in this, he was helped by Kushina, who held its slippery wet shaft and rubbed the tip over Mikoto’s thick-lipped shaved pussy.

“That’s it boy ... good boy ... there you go...” Kushina’s voice was soothing the hound and soon its heavy body was on Mikoto’s back and the tip of his cock rubbing across her pussy. Mikoto gasped as Kushina guided it to the entrance of her womanhood and Big Boy pushed hard with its hips, driving more than half of his eight inches inside the black-haired woman.

“Ohhhh unnnghhhhhhh,” she squealed as Kushina let go and the hound forced its cock into its new bitch. All that mattered to the part Ninja hound was the here and now, and Mikoto’s tight warm cunt felt good around its cock. Big Boy braced itself, its back paws scrambling for leverage as it humped into Mikoto faster, its cock sliding rapidly in and out of the now moaning black-haired woman. Mikoto’s body shuddered and her cries were shrill and high-pitched, matching in time Big Boy’s thrusts.

Her pussy was being used by Big Boy’s tireless prick and she squirmed beneath the ninja hound, arching her back to deny as much entry as she could. However, the tip of its cock went a little deeper with every third or fourth stroke, so that every now and again it would graze the pillow of Mikoto’s cervix entrance, bringing a new plateau of screams from the kneeling woman. Wasting no time, Kushina stepped forward, spread her legs wide in front of Mikoto’s strained face and pulled the black-haired woman’s mouth into the dripping slit in front of her.

Kushina’s fingers were in Mikoto’s black hair holding Mikoto’s face into her cunt. “Eat me, you fucking bitch,” she hissed through clenched teeth, “Eat my cunt, you slut.” She moaned loudly as Mikoto’s tongue connected with her already erect clitoris.

Mikoto was forced to service Kushina’s cunt, kissing and licking at it slowly at first, then with more enthusiasm as Kushina played with Mikoto’s tits. Kushina moaned with pleasure as she face-fucked the older woman. She too was writhing just like Mikoto, whose body was now shuddering under Big Boy’s onslaught as the dog plunged his cock over and over into Mikoto’s cunt. Meanwhile Kushina was writhing in pleasure as Mikoto’s tongue, mouth and lips nibbled, sucked and licked Kushina’s wet glistening slit. Kushina felt her orgasm coming, rushing through her blood and clamped her strong thighs around Mikoto’s head. Unable to help herself as all semblance of control was washed away with a flood of her sex cream, Kushina rocked back, still grinding her pussy against Mikoto’s face, enjoying her massive cum.

Big Boy had been fucking Mikoto relentlessly, but now the huge Ninja hound upped gears and gave long wolflike howls and really started pounding. Kushina pulled Mikoto’s mouth back to her cunt, desperate for another orgasm from Mikoto’s tongue just as the ball of hard dog muscle opened Mikoto’s used cunt. She gave a prolonged moan, and an electric shiver of revulsion mixed with pleasure ran along Mikoto’s spine. She was being knotted.

A heartbeat later, it was nearly complete as Mikoto’s cunt had stretched to accommodate the large knot. Every time she moved, and more especially every time Big Boy moved, with rapid, short, powerful thrusts, the knot seemed to find a new, tender part of Mikoto’s sex to stimulate. Then it happened. The hound found purchase, and with one final hard bestial lunge from Big Boy’s powerful haunches split Mikoto open and achieved total success.

“Eiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Noooooooooooooooooooo”.

Mikoto arched her back, feeling her cuntal walls being pushed and stretched in ways she’d never imagined possible, and let out a high-pitched, animal-like shriek. Her pussy lips closed tightly behind it, trapping the softball-sized mass of muscle in the perfect position to keep all of Big Boy’s sperm where the hound thought it belonged: inside his bitch’s womb.

The hound’s strokes became shorter and faster. Big Boy made soft whining sounds as the moment drew closer and Mikoto matched him, forcing her tongue into Kushina’s cunt and thrusting her hips back at Big Boy. Mikoto’s orgasms came one after another in an avalanche of pleasure as the dog fucked her and she ate Kushina.

Mikoto long and loud groan was punctuated by a hard “Unghhhhhhhh,” at the end as the tip of Big Boy’s again scraped her cervix. Then she felt her cunt filled with warm cum and that was enough. She collapsed weeping, her cunt plugged by Big Boy’s cum and cock and her face covered with Kushina’s joy juices.

Unlike Kushina’s explosive temper and immediate search for revenge, Mikoto had a cold calculating approach. Yes, she would reverse what had happened, but she would prepare. She would not use her shuriken jutsu but would beat Mikoto with stronger sex. She would use the time alone in the training dojo to meld her tremendous chakra reserves and vitality with her sex inner chi. Then she would win and fuck Kushina as she had done in her imaginary protective trance.

In the next few weeks, she played on Kushina’s overconfidence from her previous sexfight win, while at the same time subtly challenging her by boasting of how Minato had enjoyed fucking her: asking if Kushina had noticed that Minato had not wanted to fuck Kushina as much or found it hard to cum with his wife. Just as day follows night, Kushina’s temper exploded, and she had challenged Mikoto to another sexfight.

Mikoto had played Kushina well and as the person challenged, she could select the contest. She chose a special contest: one that she knew was ideal for her strong cunt muscle strength. Strength that she had been working on daily since her defeat by Kushina 2 months previously. The contest used the ancient, legendary, Jade Stalk of Pleasure and Endurance. This was a double dong carved long ago in the time of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki from the purest, darkest green jade. The two 10-inch halves were crafted so realistically that the veins, ball sac and cockhead were indistinguishable, except for their greater size, from the real thing.

Somehow, a millennium before, Kaguya had infused chakra from the God Tree into the inanimate jade so that when it was used the jade became pliable and throbbed, resembling a real cock and sometimes even displaying magical powers. Kaguya had used it in duels against other concubines in her rise from a low-ranking member of the clan chosen as a sacrifice to the Ten-Tails to Emperor Tenji’s number one concubine and mother of his children.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.