Sister's Loving Pets - Cover

Sister's Loving Pets

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Young Cindy just couldn't stand being at her brother's place in the country during the summer. That is until she found out what fun she could have with two dogs, two horses, her sister-in-law and her own brother, then she changed her mind and could not wait for summer vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bill's mind was made up. He was going to get in on the hot action around here. So he dragged the chair away from the dressing table and sat on it, facing the bed.

"Come here," he said to his wife. "Suck my cock."

Ellen smiled sensuously and sank to her knees between his hairy thighs. She took his thick prick in her hands and fondled his cock into hardness. Then she bent down and licked his prick affectionately until his cock was again huge and throbbing. Once his prick was rigid and hot, she moaned and slid her wet mouth all the way down on his cock.

"Ohhh," Cindy moaned, seeing that.

Bill grinned at her. "You get it on with Samson," he said. "I want to watch."

"Okay," Cindy cooed, and she called to Samson. The big German shepherd leapt up onto the bed with her. Excited and eager, she focused her blue eyes on the animal.

He was sitting on his haunches, his ears up, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Cindy crawled to him and petted him and helped him down onto his back.

Across the room, Ellen's pretty head bobbed up and down in rhythm with her pumping fist, and Bill stared hotly at his kid sister as she turned on to the dog.

It excited Cindy to know that her brother was watching everything she did. She felt sexy in front of him and it delighted her that he was at last seeing all of her luscious young body. She had often wanted to let him see her naked. Now he would see more than that!

Her gaze traveled over Samson's belly and stopped at his massive cock-sheath. She moaned softly and reached out with one hand. She rubbed his sheath and purred sexily. Her blue eyes twinkled when the dog's prick started to inch its way out of the protective covering.

"Ohhh, he's so sexy," she breathed hotly, grasping his growing cock. Bill's prick thickened in Ellen's softly sucking mouth.

Samson's prick emerged red and wet and jutted out menacingly. Cindy murmured softly and gently jerked his cock. His prick felt good in her fist and the longer she whacked his cock, the better she liked his prick.

Samson twisted his head and his ebony eyes stared at the young girl who was happily playing with his enormous cock. His hind legs quivered in the air as she gave him more and more pleasure. He fucked her fist and groaned like a man.

Bill slumped in the chair and rested his head back as his wife sucked his prick. He was fascinated by his little sister. She looked sexy with her knees drawn up under her, leaning over to watch her own hand jerk the big doggie-prick. Her golden hair fell forward softly and swayed around her pointed young tits as she jerked the wet cock. Bill could plainly see that she loved doing that to the animal.

"Ummm," Cindy moaned as the hulking dog-cock thickened in her hand. Smiling prettily and breathing faster, she fondled the prick and jacked his cock up and down, obviously enthralled.

"Cindy," Bill groaned hotly. "Show me your cunt."

Cindy smiled with understanding. She rolled onto her side and leaned on an elbow while her other hand jerked Samson's throbbing prick. Smiling sexily at her lewd brother, she drew one knee up and spread her curvy thighs so he could see her pussy as she whacked the dog-cock.

Bill's eyes burned into her sweet young pussy, and he fucked his horny prick into Ellen's wet mouth. The sight of Cindy's cunt made his prick bulge larger, and Ellen liked that. She plunged her hot mouth down on him and lashed his cockhead with her saucy tongue as she blew him.

Samson let out a long moaning sound and Cindy groaned, feeling his prick jolt in her hand. He was going to work up a big load of jism for her, that was for sure. He kept trying to fuck her hand, but on his back he had no leverage. Cindy's hand did all the work for him.

She gripped his cock tighter and whacked his prick up and down. "His prick is getting so big!" she rasped, jerking it faster. "Ohhh, he's gonna come. Look at his balls! Oh, that means he's gonna shoot his load!"

Bill was caught up in her excitement. "Jerk him harder!" he gasped as he fucked all of his prick into Ellen's sucking mouth. "Get him off, Cindy!"

His feverish sister pounded the doggie-prick faster and harder. Her soaked fist fucked quickly up and down his rigid cock-shaft. Samson groaned and his belly quivered.

Cindy's eyes widened and sparkled when the dog's cock jolted viciously in her fist. A big wad of thick jism shot out of his prick and squirted against her jutting tits.

"Ohhh, look!" she cried excitedly. She jacked the doggie- cock rapidly then and moaned passionately as great globs of creamy come splashed all over her tits. Panting hornily now, she used her other hand to smear the goo up and down the slopes of her firm young tits. She smeared it over her spiking pink nipples and whimpered with sensuous pleasure as she felt the hot stuff warm her tits.

The thrills so overwhelmed her as the big prick spit and spit that she grew hungry for male come. With a short gasp of need, she dropped her face to the dog's body and Bill stared hotly as her ripe lips parted and gobbled on the doggie-cock.

Cindy moaned hotly and took all of the dog's prick into her hot mouth. She closed her eyes and breathed through her nostrils as she quickly and hornily sucked the rest of the come right up out of Samson's quivering balls.

Her mouth filled with hot jism and she whimpered with pleasure as she gulped it down. Her brother stared wide-eyed as the teenager jacked the doggie-dick viciously and sucked all the come out of the animal. Samson's helpless whines and groans told Bill that his kid sister's mouth was hell on that dog's spitting cock.

His own cock enlarged and jolted in Ellen's hot sucking mouth. Ellen got as excited on his prick as Cindy was on Samson's. Both girls loved to suck. With a long low moan of sexual hunger, Ellen sucked feverishly on her hubby's jerking fucking cock.

Bill choked with release as his balls burst. He pushed down on the back of his wife's head and his stony prick fucked brutally in and out of her clenching throat. Ellen loved it. She jacked his cock-shaft viciously and worked her throat muscles hornily all over his bulging cockhead.

His piss-hole stretched wide to let out a blast of jism. Ellen whimpered with pleasure as his whole prick jolted and fucked hornily. Huge wads of thick cock-cream pumped hotly into her mouth and she sucked hungrily for more and more, drinking it all.

By the time Bill stopped pumping jism down his wife's throat, Cindy was on her back, gasping for breath and licking the remainder of Samson's come from her lips. She stretched beautifully on the bed and sensuously rubbed the doggie-jism into her luscious tits. Her cunt was wet, as if she had just been fucked. Bill liked looking at her pussy. Sucking cock seemed to make his little sister come!

Ellen gasped for breath as she slipped her wet lips off Bill's spent prick. She sat back and looked at the bed. Samson was gasping, too, just like Cindy, and Ellen giggled.

Bill wanted more sex. The room was permeated by a hot atmosphere of lust. The lovely females at his disposal kept his balls busy. His cock wanted more.

"I want to suck Cindy's pussy," he breathed.

Cindy heard that and came out of her erotic stupor. "Yes, yessss," she whimpered.

Bill and Ellen watched with admiration as the sexy teen slithered off the bed onto the floor. She was sure willing. She stretched her pretty legs far apart and displayed every lovely inch of her furry little cunt.

"Eat me," she panted.

"Isn't she a delight?" Ellen cooed.

"Beautiful," Bill rasped, eyeing her cunt.

Cindy giggled erotically as her brother crawled up to her pussy. "Let me suck Samson's prick while Bill licks my cunt," she breathed hotly.

"Marvelous idea!" Ellen laughed.

The result was dynamic. Bill plastered his mouth against Cindy's young pussy and fucked his slithery tongue into her writhing fuck-hole.

Cindy whimpered and pulled the dog's cock into her feverish young mouth. As Bill sucked her pussy, she sucked Samson's prick.

Ellen twisted around on the floor and opened her legs so Samson could swab her pussy with his long thick tongue as Cindy ate his prick.

Then Ellen rolled and took her husband's spent prick into her hot mouth and sucked his cock into a huge hard-on. The daisy chain was complete, a rutting animal, a horny guy, and two nympho chicks.

Since all of them had been coming steadily, the four-way sucking lasted a long time. The warm bedroom filled with the slurping sound of horny mouths until it was difficult to tell who was making what sound. Bill's mouth ravished his kid sister's pretty pussy, and Cindy's mouth devoured the dog's rigid fuck- pole. As his cock was being licked and sucked, Samson lapped his scrapy tongue all over Ellen's humping, twisting pussy, and she sucked hornily on Bill's immense prick.

There was no telling who got off first. The girls came quite a few times before their big one, then all hell broke loose. The daisy chain tightened up as the foursome cuddled closer and closer. Moans and whimpers became groans and gasps. Bellies quivered and cocks jolted and pussies churned hotly. Two cocks spit furiously into hotly sucking female mouths, and two cunts creamed deliciously and profusely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.