Sister's Loving Pets - Cover

Sister's Loving Pets

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young Cindy just couldn't stand being at her brother's place in the country during the summer. That is until she found out what fun she could have with two dogs, two horses, her sister-in-law and her own brother, then she changed her mind and could not wait for summer vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

After supper, Bill sat in front of the TV, apparently no different than usual. But he was secretly stunned, inwardly incredulous. He stared at the TV show, but his eyes saw nothing on the screen. Cindy and Ellen thought he was watching the show with them.

He was convinced now. His fantasy finally converted his skeptical mind. Why not? he thought. Why shouldn't they be having sex with a dog?

He recalled that he had a whole stack of books and magazines concealed in the bedroom closet. They were full of stories and articles about women fucking with animals. Bill usually read them in private when he felt like exciting himself and jacking off.

Now the material meant something new and fresh to him. He had often wondered, while reading the raunchy literature, just where all those sexy girls came from who confessed their sexual feelings for horny dogs and mules and horses and goats. Why not his own wife and his kid sister? Where else would such sensuous females come from?

It just never dawned on him before that Ellen could fuck an animal. And Cindy! Why, she was only a teenager. He shot quick glances at his wife's revealing dress and at Cindy's T-shirt. Tied in a knot as it was, the material was stretched extra tight over her sharply pointing tits.

God, what tits, he thought hotly.

He looked again at the TV set and wondered what he should do. His new knowledge was driving him out of his mind. His wife and his baby sister-fucking around with Samson!

What did they do to him? Play with his prick? Make him lick their cunts? Fuck him? Suck him off? What?

His cock raged between his hot legs and his mind burned with erotic images of Samson licking his big tongue on Cindy's cute little pussy. He pictured the dog fucking Ellen's juicy cunt. He imagined both girls licking and sucking the animal's rigid fuck- pole.

He would have driven himself into a frenzy of horniness if he hadn't at last remembered something he'd secretly read in a few of Ellen's women's magazines. He remembered some women writing about sexual freedom.

He glanced at the two beauties on the sofa and recalled that in this modern day and age, sexually liberated chicks did lots of things they never mentioned to men. After having read a few of those mind-expanding books, Bill had discovered that he agreed in many ways. Why shouldn't lonely housewives get off during the day while their busy husbands worked? Why shouldn't a perfectly healthy female fuck her pet dog if she wanted to? These thoughts brought some peace to Ellen's chaotic mind. After all, if it excited him that girls played with animals and came like crazy, why should he get angry if those girls were his own wife and sister? Fair is fair.

Then, too, those women's books never said a guy couldn't enjoy the fact that females liked to suck animals. In fact, Bill had read some accounts where the husbands and even fathers got in on the act after a while.

Were Ellen and Cindy like that? Bill wondered. Would they let him watch while they did sexy things with Samson? A glance at his wife and sister told him no, for some reason. Maybe they'd be too embarrassed. Ellen had never said anything about liking sex with animals. Even when Bill and she shared erotic fantasies, she'd never mentioned anything about juicy thoughts concerning dogs. If Ellen and Cindy were getting it on with Samson, maybe they would want to keep it secret and very private.

"You okay, honey?"

Bill started. He hadn't seen Ellen get up and come to his side. She rested a hand on his shoulder and peered at him.

"Huh? Yeah, sure," he muttered.

Ellen perched her cute ass on the arm of his recliner and her tits strained hard in the V of her dress. "You seem so quiet tonight," she said. "Is something on your mind?"

To keep her off track, Bill moved his eyes from her naked thighs to her pointed tits and grinned. "No more than usual," he kidded.

"Ewwww, you flirt," Ellen cooed, and she slipped her curvy round ass onto his lap. His prick throbbed up against his crotch as her arm slipped around his neck. He could see half of one naked tit in her neckline.

"Honey," he rasped, "not when Cindy's sitting right here."

Under normal conditions, Ellen always yielded to Bill's opinions. But now she laughed and her tits jiggled. "Don't be silly," she giggled. "Cindy's no child. You treat her like she's still two or three. She's a teen, for goodness sake."

Bill looked around his wife's thrusting tits at his kid sister. Cindy was smiling brightly. "You don't mind this?" he asked.

"Uh-uh," Cindy said and shook her head. Her smile broadened and a twinkle entered her blue eyes.

That was all she said, but Bill was surprised to see her eyes light up like that. Her reply was innocent enough, but the look in her eyes said much more.

He swallowed nervously and averted his sister's penetrating eyes. He gave Ellen's narrow waist a squeeze and said, "How about some more coffee?"

"Sure," she said and grabbed his cup.

When she was in the kitchen, Bill lost all reason, and he turned to Cindy with a grin growing on his handsome face. "Would you like to sit on my lap?" he asked.

He didn't know what made him ask such a thing of his sister, but her reply startled him even more. Cindy's eyes deliberately rested on the huge bulge in his pants and, with a saucy little giggle, she said, "Not right now!"

That meant a lot to Bill. It meant she was not frightened of a big man-sized cock. It meant she didn't care that he was her own brother. It meant that she was cock-teasing him by gazing at his hard-on and pretending his prick alarmed her. Or maybe she was really turned on by the immensity of his hard-on.

Now Cindy stared at the TV and it was Bill's turn to watch her. Was he mistaken or were her pretty tits rising and falling faster?

Cindy gulped as she watched the TV show. God, she thought, what made me do that? I wish he'd stop staring at me like that! My tits feel naked! I think he really likes them. What would he do if I showed them to him?

The naughty thought aroused her clit and her pussy-lips squeezed against it. She felt her nipples stand up and just knew that her brother could see them making their own bumps in her tight T-shirt. She felt Samson's warm fur against her ankle and she pressed her foot against his body.

When Ellen returned with Bill's coffee, Cindy breathed deeply and said, "I think I'll go to bed early tonight. I'm awfully tired."

Bill saw Ellen smile at Cindy as she purred, "Why don't you do that?"

Cindy got to her feet and went up to Ellen. She gave her sister-in-law a peck on the cheek. Bill didn't see her dart her tongue, but Ellen felt it and shivered inside. Her pussy leaked.

Cindy bent down and gave Bill a warm kiss on the cheek. Bill's eyes widened on her jutting young tits, so near, so hard, so round. He gripped the arm of his chair to keep from grabbing one of her luscious tits. His cock throbbed in his pants.

"Goodnight," Cindy purred, smiling at Ellen.

Ellen and Bill said goodnight, and Bill watched his sister's lovely young ass swing sexily as she moved to the stairs. Her ass twitched excitingly as she mounted the steps. Samson followed her, and Bill swallowed hard.

A moment later he heard her bedroom door close. Christ, he thought hotly, is she going to keep that fucking dog in her room all night? The very thought made his prick jerk.

Ellen saw that, but never guessed the reason for it. All she knew was that her hubby was horny as hell tonight for some reason.

"Did you stop in the Beer Mug on the way home?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Why?"

Ellen smiled. "You seem awfully horny."

"Hey!" Bill erupted. "That ain't from the bar! It's from watching you swing your ass around here in that little dress! How in hell do you still get into that thing?"

"Mmmmm, I like it when you look at me like that." She stretched out on the sofa and purred. "Why don't we do it on the sofa? You haven't fucked me here in a long time."

"Shhhh!" Bill shushed her, shooting a glance at the stairs.

"Will you stop worrying about Cindy, for God's sake!"

Bill felt foolish and he chuckled. Ellen was right. Cindy was up in her room with a God damned dog, and here he was worrying about her seeing him fuck his own wife!

He got to his feet and yanked his pants open. His big wet prick bobbed up and down before Ellen's smoldering eyes.

"Ohhhhh, gooood," she whimpered, immediately on fire. She tugged her dress up onto her flat belly and pushed her lovely legs wide open so her horny husband could see every inch of her beautiful, black-haired, hot cunt.

Bill climbed between her white thighs, and Ellen reached down between them. She gripped his thick, blood-engorged cock and guided his prick to the narrow, glistening slit of her fiery pussy. Bill groaned when his bulging cockhead kissed her cunt. Taking a deep breath, he fucked every solid inch of his throbbing prick deep into her hornily quivering cunt-chute.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.