Sister's Loving Pets - Cover

Sister's Loving Pets

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young Cindy just couldn't stand being at her brother's place in the country during the summer. That is until she found out what fun she could have with two dogs, two horses, her sister-in-law and her own brother, then she changed her mind and could not wait for summer vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bill Watkins stopped off at the Beer Mug after work. The bar was as dark and dingy as usual, smelling of stale beer and even staler piss. But Bill had something on his mind. He just didn't feel like going home after work. He slumped into a wooden chair at a small table against the wall.

Veronica, a girl Bill knew, saw him in the big mirror behind the bar. She was leaning against the juke box, swinging her hips to the music, and her green eyes followed Bill to his table. She lifted her drink off the top of the juke box and ambled over to Bill. She sat down without being invited.

"Hello, Bill," she said.

"Hi, Veronica," he replied somewhat dully.

Veronica sipped her drink and set the glass down. She studied the guy for a moment, then said, "Got something on your mind?"

"Yeah," he murmured. He took a look at the deep cut of her open shirt.

When he looked away disinterested, Veronica really got curious. She was used to men falling all over her. She was the queen of the Beer Mug. In a place like this she appeared beautiful. That was why she hung out here.

"Want to come upstairs for a quickie?" she asked.

"No, thanks," Bill said.

She reached over and put her hand on top of his. Hers was long with painted fingernails, his was grimy from work.

Veronica leaned back in her chair and crossed her long slim legs. Things were kind of slow so she decided to talk with the troubled guy.

"What's the matter?" she wanted to know.

Bill passed a hand through his thick hair and sighed, "My sister is staying with us for a couple of weeks."

"Oh, family problems," Veronica said. "Is she a bitch or something?"

Bill blinked dumbly for a second, then blurted, "No! Nothing like that. Hell, no. Cindy's an angel!"

His enthusiasm made Veronica's eyebrows go up. A slow smiled parted her full, red-lipsticked lips. "You want to talk about it?" she asked.

Bill did. "I'll buy you a drink," he muttered and motioned to the waitress. She brought Veronica another drink and Bill had a beer.

"Shoot," Veronica said.

Bill took a deep breath. "I don't know how to say this," he murmured, avoiding Veronica's eyes. "Cindy--well--she's, uhhh, sexy--you know?"

"I understand," Veronica laughed. "So you're feeling guilty about your own feelings about your sister."

"Yeah!"

"Well, don't. It's perfectly natural for a guy to get a hard-on for his sister--or even his mother, if he wants to."

"Shit!" Bill exclaimed.

"No. I'm serious, Bill. Don't hate yourself just because a female makes your prick stiff. You're not guilty of anything. Hell, females make cocks hard! So what?"

"But my own sister!"

Veronica smiled knowingly, wisely, and her green eyes laughed at him as if he were a complete fool. But she remained kind and understanding.

Veronica shook her head. "You men are all alike," she said sarcastically. "Sex happens to you and you think you invented it! Women have known all about this stuff for years. Hell, I'll bet your kid sister knows more about this than you do."

"Cindy? Nah!"

"Bullshit, Bill get rid of the sister idea. Think of her as just another teenager and see what your mind comes up with. Don't you think she started fingering her pussy when she was younger? What about when her tits started growing? Don't you think she loved it?"

Bill grinned. "I've thought that way."

"Sure you have. And it's natural. Hell, Cindy isn't any different than any other chick just because she's your sister."

"Yeah, but damn! You should see her! Last year was bad enough, but you should see her now! Christ, what a perfect little body she's got. It's driving me nuts! She's been here only two days and already I'm jacking off with her in my head! If she knew what her brother is really like..."

"You're being too hard on yourself," Veronica said. "Now I don't know her, but you have to entertain the possibility that she thinks the same way about you."

"Cindy? Don't be ridiculous!"

"I'm not. When I was a teenager I lusted after my brothers for years."

"You did?"

"Damned right. They were hunks. And they were older than me, all three of 'em."

Bill stared at her. "And?"

Veronica giggled. "And I fucked every God damned one of them before I was nineteen."

"Jesus!" Bill groaned.

"Do you want to fuck your kid sister? Is that what's bothering you?"

"I, well, I don't think I actually want to fuck her. You know what I mean?"

"Sure," Veronica laughed. "I play little sister to lots of men. Oh, I know I'm no spring chicken, but to a sixty-year-old guy I look like a teenager. So I wear cute little things for him and run around while he peeks at my tits and swinging little ass, then I sit on his lap or something like that and let him have lots of fun with me."

"Well, I'll be damned," Bill murmured.

"It's really very common," Veronica assured him. "You shouldn't feel funny about getting a hard-on over your sister. When I was a little girl, my brothers always got stiff for me."

"They did?"

"Uh huh. You know, I told you that I fucked all three of them by the time I was nineteen, but that doesn't mean I chased them. They raped me, one by one."

"They did?" Bill said thickly, swallowing hard.

"Yes. But I cock-teased them first. You see, when I was that age, I felt real pretty and sexy and I knew my brother was peeking in my bedroom at me when I changed clothes after school. So one afternoon I took a real long time to do it. I sort of stood in front of my mirror in just my little panties, and I knew he was watching me. I'd heard the floor creak outside my door. Well, sure enough, there he was, coming in after me. His face was red and his prick was swollen like you wouldn't believe. The poor guy couldn't help himself. He got me down on my bed and ate my pussy right through my panties. That turned me on, of course, so he got his big dick into me real easy. I seduced my other two brothers the same way, sort of. When I was nineteen my oldest brother got into me. Boy, what a fuck that was!"

"Jesus," Bill groaned, staring at her.

"When I was still nineteen, all three of them fucked me. God, that was fantastic! One came in my mouth, one in my pussy and the other in my asshole--all at the same time."

"What?" Bill gasped. "You let your brothers gang-bang you?"

"Heck, yeah! I still do! When I go back east to visit, the four of us always get together. I love the way they three-fuck me. After all, I can give them what their wives can't."

"Jesus Christ," Bill groaned, his cock aching. "When you talk like that I get hot as hell."

Veronica giggled. "I know that. Why do you think I'm telling you all my family secrets?"

The truth shocked Bill. "What? God damn it you've been turning me on!"

"A girl has to make a living," Veronica said simply. "What do you say? How about a blow-job? You want one? We can go in the back room."

Bill's cock throbbed wildly in his pants and he asked, "How much?"

"Five or ten," Veronica said.

"What's the difference?"

"For five I guarantee you get off. For ten I take some time and tease you first."

"I'll give you five," Bill rasped hotly.

"Come on," Veronica cooed. She shook his hand and led him into a dingy back room where she dropped to her knees and opened his pants. She pulled his big wet cock out and took his prick into her mouth. Her lips slipped all the way down his cock-shaft and his bulging cockhead stuffed her gulping throat. She squeezed his hot balls and bobbed her head rapidly. Bill's enormous prick fucked her wet mouth hornily, and Veronica blew him with a fury.

Bill's head hit the wall and he gritted his teeth as the whore's sucking mouth devoured his prick. His hot balls clamped against the base of his rigid fuck-pole, then discharged great quantities of jism that gushed out of his piss-hole into Veronica's hotly sucking mouth. She gulped and gulped until his prick stopped spitting, then she got to her feet.

As Bill handed her a five, someone tapped on the door--three taps, then two, then three more.

"I gotta go," Veronica said, tucking the bill into her garter belt. "There's a live one at the bar."

"Wait!" Bill shouted as she whirled out the door. "What about my sister?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.