Neighbor's Teasing Wife - Cover

Neighbor's Teasing Wife

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two neighbors decide that the best way to keep their marriages from going stale, is to put some excitement into it by swapping husbands. Especially after watching them make it with the divorcee down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

During the week that followed, Don kept finding excuses to go over to Joan's house, while Frank always seemed to be hanging out with Vicky. The two young wives found it very funny, not to mention very exciting.

"I'm sure glad we had this idea," Joan said to Vicky one day. "I haven't been this well laid in years."

"Me, either," Vicky replied with a grin. "But I think I've got an even better idea. What if we let the guys in on our secret?"

Joan began to laugh. "You mean, tell them that we set them up?"

"Right," Vicky chuckled. "I think that would make them even more horny. Our own husbands might even get excited about us again."

"You may be right," Joan said. "I love making it with Don, but Frank's always been number one for me."

"And I'd love Don to have the hots for me again," Vicky said. "So how about it? We could have a little party Saturday night, just the four of us."

"You're on!" Joan grinned.

When Vicky told Don that they were going over to their friends' place that Saturday night, he didn't looked very thrilled, and she could guess why. He'd much rather have been alone with Joan. But he put on a suit and came along kind of grumpily.

Frank didn't seem very pleased, either. When Vicky and Don arrived, he was slouched in his chair, frowning. He shot Vicky a look which told her what he really wanted. Vicky could hardly keep from laughing.

She went into the kitchen to help Joan make drinks. "Well, everything's set." she said. "This is gonna be a very interesting evening."

"Yeah," Joan laughed, "the guys will never know what hit them. Come on, let's get started."

They took in the drinks, and Vicky said, "Gosh, it's a warm night. I think I'll take off my clothes."

The men laughed, thinking she was just joking, but their laughter changed to astonishment as Vicky began to strip. Very calmly, as if there was nothing unusual about it, she removed her dress, shoes and pantyhose. She started to unhook her bra, when Don bounded out of his chair and grabbed her.

"Vicky, have you gone crazy?" he cried.

"Don, let go of her," Joan said with a smile. "She's got a good idea. I'm gonna take off my clothes, too."

"The hell you are!" Frank cried.

But Joan started stripping, and she was down to her bra and panties before Frank could get to her. The men stood holding their half-naked wives and looking totally freaked. Joan and Vicky exchanged grins. Soon it would be time to tell their husbands the truth, but not quite yet.

"What's the big deal, Frank?" Joan laughed. "You've seen both of us without our clothes before, haven't you?"

Frank turned red. "Uh, what are you talking about, honey?"

"I'm talking about the fact that you and Vicky are having an affair," she said. "But that's okay. Don and I have been getting it on, too."

Now Frank and Don were gawking at each other. "You've been fucking my wife?" Don bellowed at his buddy.

"Seems like you've been fucking my wife," Frank growled.

"Now, boys, don't fight," Vicky said. "It's all right. Joan and I planned the whole thing."

"That's right, guys," Joan giggled. "We set it up that first day. We decided to seduce each other's husband--and it worked really well, didn't it?"

Frank and Don just stood there with their mouths hanging open, so the women proceeded to take off the rest of their clothes. Then they changed partners and began undressing the men. Joan removed Don's suit, and Vicky stripped Frank.

"Mmmmmmm, you guys have gorgeous bods," Joan sighed.

"Yeah, aren't they sexy?" Vicky agreed.

Suddenly Don snorted with laughter. "You're not putting us on, are you? You really did plan this whole thing. But why?"

"Honey, that should be obvious," Vicky said. "You were bored with our sex life. We wanted to create some excitement."

"Frank was bored with our sex life, too," Joan explained, "but he sure as hell isn't bored with Vicky. See, we just wanted to get you guys interested in sex again."

"Well, you sure succeeded!" Frank grinned.

Now they were all naked, and Joan drew Don down on the rug and started kissing and pawing him. Frank and Vicky joined them, just a few feet away. The plan had worked.

The men were obviously very aroused at the thought of exchanging wives openly. They wanted to make it with each other's woman, with everybody in the same room. Joan and Vicky found it hotly arousing also. Everybody was flushed and panting.

Vicky grabbed Frank's cock, started pumping it, and felt it mushroom in her fist. It pushed her fingers wide apart, and it grew long and thick and rigid. Vicky squealed with excitement and pumped his cock-meat faster.

"Ooooooh, look what I've got, Joan!" she cried.

"Hey, I want one, too," Joan exclaimed, wrapping her fingers around Don's cock.

"Oh, Jesus!" he snorted.

Joan's hand was hot and quick on his cock. In no time at all his prick was ballooning into a long stiff column of flesh. Thick hot juice began to ooze from his piss-hole, and Joan dipped her head down to lick up the salty liquid.

"Mmmmmnunm," she gurgled.

"That looks like fun!" Vicky cried.

She stuck out her tongue and started licking up the hot cream that oozed from Frank's cock. Frank and Don exchanged grins. There was no jealousy between them, because nobody was left out of the fun. It was just one happy little orgy.

"Girls," Don said hoarsely, "this is a terrific idea."

"Yeah, it sure is," Frank panted. "It's outrageous, but it's working!"

Now there was nothing left to do but have fun. The women had won their men over to their kinky idea. Vicky and Joan gorged themselves on hot salty cock-juice, while Frank and Don shivered and snorted with lust.

"Baby, you're getting me damned horny," Don growled to Joan.

"Then do something about it, honey," Joan laughed. "I'm up for just about anything."

"Okay, let's see if you like this," Don replied.

He rolled the slim blonde onto her hands and knees. Joan crouched lustily in the doggy position while Don knelt behind her. He grasped her hips and socked the fat purple head of his cock into her slick cunt-mouth. Joan clawed the rug and squealed with eagerness.

"Oh, yeah, baby, stick it in me!" she cried. "Fuck me good, Don, I want it!"

Vicky felt Frank's cock give a horny jump in her fist. His eyes were glued to the other couple, and he panted with excitement as he watched his wife take his best buddy's stiff cock right to the hilt.

"Oooooooh, yesssss," Joan cried.

Don shoved his big hard cock all the way into her and started fucking her hard. Her cute tits wobbled crazily, and her pretty face got contorted with pleasure. Frank's prick drooled all over Vicky's pumping fist.

"Why, Frank," she cooed, "I do believe you're excited by all this. What a naughty mind you have."

"Damn right," he growled. "Why don't you sit on my cock?"

He stretched out on his back, and Vicky climbed aboard. Straddling him, she poised the dripping mouth of her pussy right over his engorged cock-head. As she sat down on it, he grasped her waist and pulled her onto his rigid cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.