Neighbor's Teasing Wife - Cover

Neighbor's Teasing Wife

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two neighbors decide that the best way to keep their marriages from going stale, is to put some excitement into it by swapping husbands. Especially after watching them make it with the divorcee down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, no, you don't!" Joan cried, leaping off the couch and tackling him. Don yelped with surprise as the slim blonde knocked him to the carpet and sat on him.

She couldn't let him go. She needed him too badly. And if he went home, he'd find Vicky in bed with Frank. All hell would break loose. Joan had to do everything in her power to keep him with her.

"Joan, damnit, let me up!" Don growled.

Joan paid no attention to him. She just grabbed his zipper and tugged it open. She seized his pants and shorts and pulled them off. His cock sprang free, standing up stiff and drooling. Joan whimpered lustily at the sight of it.

"Now listen, Joan," Don snarled, "I'm telling you for the last time, I'm not going to bed with you, so you might as well-- ahhhhhhhh!"

As he was protesting, Joan dipped her head way down, opened her lips, and slid her hot wet mouth down around his cock. Don gave a helpless groan of lust as she began sucking his cock-meat. The big man shivered and writhed.

"Unnnnnhhhh, Christ, stop that," he babbled hoarsely. "It isn't right, Joan--unnnnhhhh."

He could protest till he was blue in the face, but Joan wasn't quitting. Now that she had his big throbbing prick in her mouth, her excitement reached the boiling point and she couldn't think of anything but that throbbing column of cock-meat.

"Mmmmmmm, uuummmmmmm," she moaned.

She sucked hard and hungrily on his cock. It had been so long since Frank had let her give him a blow-job. He was always too busy, too tired. Joan was absolutely starved for the taste of cock, and she showed it now.

Don stopped babbling and just groaned and panted as the cock- starved young housewife sucked loudly and greedily on his prick. Joan soon realized that the fight had gone out of him. He groaned in bliss each time she sucked on his prick.

Maybe he thought this was as far as she'd go. After all, he'd considered it okay to go down on her and relieve her horniness, and now she was just returning the favor. But if he thought he was leaving without fucking her, he was wrong.

Joan worked her hot juicy mouth up and down the hard, throbbing shaft of his prick, sucking up the thick salty cream that oozed from his piss-hole. Don watched her with hot lusty eyes, his nostrils flared. He was red with excitement, his face twisted into a lusty grimace. He was going out of his mind with excitement, and that was just what Joan wanted.

She drew her cheeks in farther, making her mouth tight and searing hot. As she worked her juicy lips up and down the hugely engorged shaft of his cock, Don's eyes almost bugged out, and he snorted with excitement.

"Yeah, baby, that's it, suck!" he roared.

Joan instantly drew her head back and let his spit-soaked cock snap free. He groaned in frustration. She sat astride him with a mocking smile, while he stared mournfully at his nearly exploding prick.

"Goddamnit, Joan," he groaned.

"Something wrong, honey?" she asked innocently.

"Are you kidding?" he exclaimed. "Look at my cock. I'm going crazy."

"Oh, I'll still get you off, darling," Joan purred.

"Then why the hell don't you do it?" he panted.

"Okay, but I'm gonna do it a different way."

"Any way you want," he sighed, closing his eyes.

Maybe he was expecting a hand-job, but he didn't get it. Instead Joan wiggled around till the dripping mouth of her cunt was right over the fat purple head of his prick. Then she plunged herself down on it, impaling her starved pussy on the thick iron- hard shaft of his cock.

"Ahhhhhhh, yesssssss!" she moaned.

"What the hell?" Don yelped.

He opened his eyes to see Joan sitting on his cock with a happy grin on her face. She was fully skewered on his prick, and only his big hairy balls were showing. Her steamy tight cunt gripped and squeezed his cock-meat.

"Mmmmmmm, at last," Joan gurgled. "I haven't been laid in weeks, Don. I just gotta have this. Come on, be a pal and give it to me!"

"Oh, shit," Don sighed. "Well, you can't say I didn't try to resist!"

"Right!" Joan grinned. "And you were very brave. Now will you please fuck me?"

Don grinned back at her and grabbed her by the waist. With a lusty snort he began pistoning his thick hard cock in her cunt. She wailed with delight and soaked his hammering prick with sizzling pussy-cream.

"Help, I'm being raped," he groaned.

"Oh, shut up," Joan laughed. "Just fuck me, damnit."

He finally did shut up. He was too busy to talk. Snorting and groaning, he worked his enormous hard-on faster and faster in her greedily tugging cunt, giving her blasts of pleasure that made her howl and writhe. At last she had what she wanted, the thing she just couldn't live without.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby, yesssss," she wailed, "fuck it to me, don't ever stop! Shit, I need this so bad!"

Don was watching his thick blue-veined cock hammer in and out of her dripping cunt. He seemed fascinated with the sight. Now and then he looked up at her lust-contorted face, and that made him even more aroused.

Joan could guess what he was thinking. He was wickedly excited to be fucking his buddy's wife, driving her out of her mind with pleasure. Joan sensed that it had been a secret fantasy of his for a long time.

"You've wanted to fuck me, haven't you, Don?" She grinned.

"Since the moment I met you," he confessed. "But of course I couldn't, because--ah, shit, what difference does it make now?"

"Right," Joan chuckled.

It didn't make any difference what had held him back, because now they were doing it. Nothing was holding him back now. He growled with lust and pounded his steel-hard cock into her smoldering cunt-depths, and she wailed with pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, baby, you're fucking me so good!" she whimpered. "God, I love it!"

Her naughty remarks just spurred him into harder action. Joan knew he was almost on overload, and she knew she'd better get off while she still had time. She tightened her hot little pussy around his pile-driving prick and let the red-hot friction carry her to the brink of orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, God, you're gonna make me come!" she gasped.

"Yeah, go for it!" Don panted. His eyes rolled, and he yelped, "Awwwwww, fuck, shit--awwwwwww!"

"Ooooooooh, God... whaahhhhhhh!" Joan screamed.

The first sizzling jet of his come had set her off. She was coming right along with him, her greedy cunt sucking up his jism. They rocked and bucked together for almost a minute, and then she collapsed on top of him.

"Mmmmmmm, fantastic," she gurgled.

"I hope you're satisfied now," he chuckled.

Satisfied? Joan didn't know the meaning of the word, at least not when it came to sex. She'd been starved for so long, she just couldn't get enough. She'd had a fantastic orgasm, but already she was greedy for more.

"I'd never get enough of you," she breathed, squeezing his prick with her come-filled pussy-hole. "Just stay where you are, honey. I'm not finished with you yet."

"You gotta be kidding," Don groaned.

Joan didn't answer. She just went to work with her strong greedy cunt-muscles, giving his cock a naughty massage. Don snorted with excitement, and pretty soon she could feel his cock- meat swelling inside her. She soaked it with a hot blast of pussy-juice and wriggled lustily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.