Neighbor's Teasing Wife - Cover

Neighbor's Teasing Wife

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two neighbors decide that the best way to keep their marriages from going stale, is to put some excitement into it by swapping husbands. Especially after watching them make it with the divorcee down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Now wait a second, honey," Frank said. "We don't wanta go too far."

Vicky stared at him. What did he consider too far? They'd already gone down on each other, and earlier he'd been part of an orgy with Don and Shelly. Frank's morality was a little hard to understand.

"What do you mean, Frank?" she asked.

"Well, it really wouldn't be right for us to fuck, Vicky," he said. "That'd be cheating on Don and Joan."

Vicky could hardly believe her ears. Hadn't he cheated on Joan already? Apparently he thought it was okay to cheat with Shelly, but not with Vicky--because she was his wife's best friend, and Don was his buddy.

If only she could have told him that at that very moment Joan was putting the make on Don! But the women had agreed not to tell on each other. Vicky would have to find some other way of coaxing Frank into her bed.

"Okay, Frank," she sighed, "maybe you're right. But could you do something for me?"

"Sure, honey, anything you want," Frank said.

That was the opening Vicky needed.

"I'm still so horny," she said. "Would you at least go down on me again?"

Frank's eyes gleamed with lust. "Glad to!"

"Great," Vicky said. "Let's go."

She grabbed his hand and towed him along to the bedroom. She just hoped her plan would work. Maybe if she got Frank aroused enough, he'd forget his silly ideas. She pulled him onto the bed beside her.

"Mmmmmm, I just love the way you eat pussy, honey," she gurgled. "Don never does that for me any more."

She rolled onto her back, bent her knees, and opened her legs wide, showing Frank her pretty pink cunt-slit. The swollen cream- soaked flesh was fringed with delicate dark curls. Frank ogled her pussy and licked his lips.

Then he crawled between her thighs and she felt his hot breath tickling her cunt. Vicky shivered with excitement. She moaned hoarsely when she felt his big hot tongue contacting the highly sensitive flesh.

"Mmmmm, yeah, baby, lick me!" she cried.

Frank gave a lusty snort and started lashing his hot wet tongue all over her horny little pussy. Vicky gurgled and squealed, and she fed him hot floods of tangy cream. He gobbled the musky juice as fast as he could get it.

"Oh, yeah, lick me all over, honey," she moaned.

Frank didn't need any urging. He was a natural pussy-freak. He lathered every inch of her cunt with his hot saliva, tonguing deep into the steamy folds and scooping up her salty hot cream. Vicky was going out of her mind with excitement.

As she'd told him, Don never did this to her any more. And she was willing to bet that Frank had stopped doing it for Joan. The only thing that could get his excitement up was making it with a new woman.

And Vicky had to admit to herself that she loved making it with a new man. She'd never made love with anybody but Don. She'd been a virgin on her wedding night, and she'd never considered cheating--not until now.

"Unnnnhhhh, Frank, I love that," she gurgled.

Last time he'd gotten her off by tonguing and sucking her clit. This time he was trying something else, something just as thrilling. He used the stiff tip of his tongue to rim the tight little mouth of her cunt, circling it fast, driving her crazy with need.

"Unnnnhhhh, God--unnnhhhhh," she moaned.

She started wriggling lustily, trying to impale her cunt on his stiff tongue. That was what she craved, feeling something big and long and hot cramming her pussy. But Frank knew what she was after, and he wouldn't give it to her. He was deliberately teasing her, pulling his tongue away every time she went for it.

"Come on, honey," she whimpered, "stick it in me!"

But Frank just continued to race his pointed tongue tip around and around the very mouth of her cunt, never penetrating her more than half an inch. It was driving Vicky crazy with lust. She jerked her hips harder, trying desperately to plunge her fever-hot pussy down around his big tongue.

"Damn you, Frank!" she sobbed. "Give it to me. Stop teasing me. I can't take much more!"

At last he relented. Vicky went limp and yielding as he began easing his stiff tongue into her cunt. She adored that sensation. She whimpered and creamed, soaking his face with the molten juice. Inch by inch he crammed her cunt with his hot throbbing tongue.

"Ooooooh, shit, yesssss!" Vicky wailed.

She couldn't stop juicing as he filled her pussy with the thick wet slab of tongue-meat. He pushed it into her as deep as he could, almost reaching her womb, and she practically came, she was so turned on. It had been years since Don had done this special thing for her.

"Oh, honey, I love it!" she sobbed. "Make me come!"

Frank knew just how to do that. He slid his hands under her lustily churning ass, gripped the firm globes, and steadied her writhing body. With his target secure, he began to piston his tongue in and out of her juicy little pussy. It was just like being fucked, only more wickedly exciting.

"Unnnnhhhhh, yes, baby, yessss!" Vicky howled. "Fuck me with that big thing, don't stop!"

Her natural lusty instincts carried her away, and she used the strong young muscles of her cunt to squeeze and tug at his tongue. Frank snorted with arousal. Maybe she was giving him some ideas.

Maybe he'd realized how great that hot action would feel around his cock instead of his tongue. Vicky continued the suggestive squeezes, her cunt sucking hungrily at his tongue, and Frank gave it to her faster and faster.

"Oh, shit, yeah, I'm gonna come!" she gasped.

Arching her body up so far that her ass cleared the bed, she took his pistoning tongue as deep as she could get it. Her thick hot cream spurted out uncontrollably, splattering his face. She steadily tightened her pussy, getting more and more wonderful hot friction.

"I'm almost there," she whimpered. "Give it to me real hard now, baby, as hard as you can!"

Frank eagerly obeyed, hammering his tongue into her with lightning speed. Vicky screwed her eyes shut and hurtled to the edge of orgasm. Greedily she hovered there for a moment, gorging herself on the fantastic sensations. But then she couldn't hold back her climax a second longer.

"Ohhhhh, Frank, yessss, I'm comingggg!" she yelled.

As her cunt went into hard hot spasms around his tongue, he growled lustily. Could he imagine her fiery pussy squeezing his cock like that? Vicky hoped so. She writhed and bucked and groaned her way through the delicious climax.

Al last she went still and panting, and Frank drew his cream- soaked tongue from her soaking pussy. He rose to his knees, displaying an enormous hard-on. Vicky grinned triumphantly. Her idea had worked great. Frank just couldn't help being hotly aroused by tongue-fucking her.

"Aha," she chuckled, "look at that."

"Just couldn't help it!" He grinned.

"Well, let Vicky do something about that," she cooed as she reached out to pet his prick. "We can't let poor Frank go home with a hard-on."

Frank shivered and his nostrils flared as she ran her fingers up and down the massive blue-veined column of cock-meat. Thick cream began to ooze from his piss-hole, running down his shaft. Vicky imagined that monstrous cock in her cunt, and she whimpered with need.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.