Neighbor's Teasing Wife - Cover

Neighbor's Teasing Wife

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two neighbors decide that the best way to keep their marriages from going stale, is to put some excitement into it by swapping husbands. Especially after watching them make it with the divorcee down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joan thought long and hard about what to tell Vicky. She didn't want to hurt her friend, but on the other hand she felt Vicky ought to know that Don had been unfaithful to her.

The next day, Sunday, Frank said he was going to play golf and that Don was interested in coming along. It looked like the perfect opportunity for their wives to have a good long talk. As soon as the men left, Joan hurried over to Vicky's house.

To her surprise, Vicky took one look at her and blushed right down to her toes. "Oh, hi, Joan," she said uneasily.

"What's with you?" Joan demanded. "Aren't we friends any more?"

"Oh, of course we are, honey," Vicky said, giving her a hug, "but I have to tell you something, and it's so awkward."

"That's funny," Joan said. "I feel the same way. I've got something I ought to tell you, but I don't know how to say it."

"Okay, then," Vicky said grimly, "I'll go first. A couple days ago, on Frank's day off, he fucked Shelly. I watched through the knothole in the fence."

"Oh, my gosh!" Joan exclaimed. "I can't believe this. What a coincidence."

"What are you talking about, Joan?" Vicky cried. "What do you mean, a coincidence?"

"Well, yesterday Don fucked Shelly. I watched through the knothole, too."

"That bitch!" Vicky cried.

"That tramp!" Joan agreed angrily.

"Well, what are we gonna do about it?" Vicky asked. "I'm damned if I'll let her go on fucking my husband."

"Right," Joan said. "She's not taking Frank away from me. Tell you what. The guys will be gone playing golf till dinnertime. We could have a nice long visit with Shelly."

"Good idea," Vicky said. "We could straighten her out and let her know that she'd better keep her claws off our men."

"Let's go," Joan said.

They went through the back yards because it was shorter that way. Shelly lived just on the other side of Frank and Joan. But when the two friends arrived, they were astonished to find Frank's car in the garage.

"What the hell?" Joan exclaimed. "What's our car doing in her garage?"

"I hate to think," Vicky said grimly. "We better take a peek through the window and find out what's going on."

They tiptoed up to the kitchen window and peered inside but saw no one. Vicky signaled for silence, then tried the back door. It wasn't locked, and the women sneaked inside. They heard voices coming from the living room. There was a curtain in the archway, and Joan and Vicky hid behind it and peeked out through the gaps.

They barely kept from gasping. Shelly was sitting in her living room wearing a see-through negligee, and she had two guests--Don and Frank. The men were sitting with drinks in their hands, leering at Shelly.

"I'm so glad you two could drop by," she cooed.

"That bitch," Joan whispered, "I'm gonna go in there and strangle her."

"Simmer down, honey," Vicky whispered. "Let's just see what happens. If we butt in now, we could risk losing our men."

Joan decided Vicky was right. Don and Frank were thinking with their balls, not their brains, and they wouldn't respond to reason or to scolding. It would be best just to spy and find out exactly what was going on between Shelly and their husbands.

"Well, Shelly," Frank said, "Don and I got to talking, and we decided the only thing we can do is share you. We don't want a fight over you. We've been buddies for a long time. So do you think you can handle us both?"

Shelly laughed. "Of course, boys! I'd love to handle both of you. No problem."

"Great," Don said. "We decided to leave the choice up to you, one of us today and the other tonight. You decide who you want to get it on with right now, and the other guy will leave. So what's your decision?"

Shelly laughed again. "Boys, nobody has to leave. I can make it with both of you. In fact the idea really turns me on."

Don and Frank gawked at her, and Joan and Vicky exchanged stunned glances. What was the woman proposing? Was she really serious about making this scene into an orgy? Don and Frank were wondering the same thing.

"Uh, let's get this straight, Shelly," Don said. "You want us both here, now?"

"That's right, honey," Shelly said. "We could have a really outrageous time together. Trust me."

She stood up, untied the belt of her negligee, and let the filmy garment slide off. The men groaned as she stood naked before them, displaying her fantastic body without a trace of modesty. She was grinning broadly.

"What do you think, fellas?" she said. "Like my idea?"

"Oh, hey, Shelly, whatever you want," Frank croaked.

"Right," Don panted, "you call the shots."

"Great!" Shelly leered. "Let's start by having both of you take your clothes off."

"My God, she really means it!" Joan whispered.

"Ssssshhhhh," Vicky replied. "We don't wanta get caught."

They watched their husbands undress. The men made a pretty awkward job of it, because they couldn't take their eyes off Shelly. But finally they managed to fumble out of their clothes, and they stood there naked, with stiff hard-ons.

"Mmmmmmm, just look at that," Shelly purred, eyeing the two hard and ready cocks. "Lucky me."

Vicky and Joan were eating their hearts out. Their husbands hardly ever made love to them any more, yet they could produce instant cock-stands for Shelly. Obviously there was something very wrong with their marriages.

Vicky realized that Don wasn't too tired for sex after all. He was just too tired for her. And she had to admit that after seven years of marriage, the excitement had gone out of their love-making. But what could she do about it?

Joan was having identical thoughts. Obviously the fire had gone out of her sex life, but what was the solution? Wrap up Shelly and present her to Frank for Christmas? There had to be some other answer.

The young wives had their attention brought back to the present when Shelly drawled, "Frank, honey, lie on your back, please?"

"Oh, sure, baby," Frank panted.

He stretched out on his back, and his massive cock stood up rigid and drooling. Shelly eyed it and licked her lips. Then she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled between his legs. She stopped when her red-glossed lips were about an inch from the hugely swollen purple head of his cock.

"Mmmmmm, looks good enough to eat," she gurgled.

Out flashed her little pink tongue, and she whipped it all over Frank's cock-head. He shivered and groaned. She licked up his dribbling cream and rolled it around in her mouth, savoring it. She gulped it down with a hungry gurgle.

"Gosh, I haven't done this for so long," she sighed. "I sure missed it."

"Help yourself!" Frank grinned. "Have all you want!"

Shelly went on licking up his cock-cream as fast it ran from his piss-hole. Meanwhile Don drew close to watch, his cock stiff as steel and dripping big globs of cream. His nostrils were flared with lust.

"Hey, Shelly," he said hoarsely, "can I get in on this?"

"You sure can, honey," she grinned. "And I think you can figure out how."

He figured it out, all right. He dropped to his knees behind her and socked the engorged head of his prick into her drooling little cunt-mouth. As he started pushing into her, she whimpered with pleasure and soaked his cock with a helpless rush of sizzling pussy-cream.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.