Neighbor's Teasing Wife - Cover

Neighbor's Teasing Wife

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two neighbors decide that the best way to keep their marriages from going stale, is to put some excitement into it by swapping husbands. Especially after watching them make it with the divorcee down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

On Saturday Vicky's neighbor and best friend Joan Shelton was working on the flower beds in her back yard. A slim blonde young woman, she was dressed in a skimpy halter and shorts, hoping to get her husband's attention.

But Frank had hardly looked at her all morning, and now he popped his head out the patio door and announced, "I think I'll go play a little golf, honey."

Joan tried to sound cheerful as she replied, "Okay, dear, have a nice time."

Golf, hell, she thought.

She could think of something a lot more fun to do than play golf. Her hot neglected pussy was driving her crazy. She'd have loved a couple of hours in bed with Frank, but he was more interested in knocking around a silly little ball.

So it was going to be another frustrating day. Joan tried to think of how long it had been since she and Frank had fucked, and she couldn't remember. Two weeks, three? It seemed that her attractive husband just wasn't interested in sex any more.

Joan wished her friend Vicky was home so they could talk, but Vicky had gone shopping. The two pals often discussed the problems they had with their husbands. They were both in the same boat, with seven-year marriages that had gone stale. Both women were starved for some loving.

Joan's unhappy thoughts were interrupted when she heard voices from next door. She recognized the voice of Don Andrews, Vicky's husband, but there was a female voice, too, that she couldn't quite place.

Curious, Joan strolled over to the knothole in the fence. Maybe she was being nosy, but she wanted to know who Don's visitor was. She peered through and saw the newest member of the block, Shelly, the gorgeous red-haired divorcee, standing by Don's chair and smiling at him.

Hussy, Joan thought.

Shelly was wearing a little sun-dress that hardly covered her ass. It was cut so low in front, her big tits seemed about to pop out. Don was taking full advantage of the view, too, ogling her superb body.

"I was baking this morning," Shelly said, "and I guess I made too many cookies. I thought you and Vicky might like some."

"Gee, thanks, Shelly," Don said, accepting a bag of cookies. "Vicky's not here right now. But I could use some company. Like a drink?"

"Oh, that'd be nice!" Shelly beamed. "And it'll be nice to have somebody to talk to. I've felt so lonely since I got my divorce."

Joan scowled through the knothole. Shelly was very obviously coming on to Don, but the dummy didn't seem to realize it. He went into the house and soon returned with a couple of drinks. He pulled up another chair for Shelly.

Shelly arranged herself very carefully in that chair, crossing her legs so that Don had just a tantalizing glimpse of her pink lacy panties. Fanning herself and pretending to be too warm, she unbuttoned another button of her dress, making her cleavage even deeper.

"Gosh, I'm so hot," she sighed.

You're making that obvious, lady, Joan thought angrily.

Don was staring at Shelly like she was dessert. He couldn't keep his eyes off the deep valley between her big ripe tits, and now then he'd sneak a look at her panty crotch. And according to Vicky, this guy wasn't interested in sex!

"Shelly," Don said, "I don't understand how a beautiful girl like you could go even five minutes without finding a man. I'm surprised you're not remarried yet."

"Well, Don," she sighed, "I wouldn't marry just anybody. I have to find the right man. I want somebody who really turns me on. I suppose this will sound crazy, but you sure turn me on."

Don got all red and flustered. "Uh, thanks, Shelly," he said, managing a smile. "Too bad I'm married already."

"Yes, it is," Shelly purred, sliding a hand up under his T- shirt, "but we could just fool around."

Don got even redder. He sat there with his mouth hanging open while the sexy redhead pulled off his shirt, revealing his broad hair-matted chest. She ran her sharp red fingernails through the thick fur.

"Mmmmmm, I love a man with a hairy chest," she gurgled.

"Okay, Shelly," Don laughed, "that's enough. I know you're just teasing. But you'd better watch it. You could get more than you bargained for."

"Oh, really?" Shelly cooed. "Well, I'm not teasing, honey. I'm serious. Maybe this will prove it."

She stood up, undid the rest of her buttons, and slipped out of her little dress. Underneath she was wearing the skimpiest of bras and panties. Don just about fell out of his chair as he ogled her tall, slim curvy body.

Joan just about yelped with shock and anger. How dare this divorcee bitch just walk into Vicky's yard and try to seduce her husband? It was outrageous. Joan felt she had to do something about it, but she wasn't sure what.

If she just walked through the gate and told them to knock it off, they'd probably deny that anything was happening. Joan decided the best she could do was spy, find out everything that happened, and then report it to Vicky. She just hoped Don didn't lose his head completely and go too far.

"Shelly," he was saying hoarsely, "I think you better put your clothes back on."

"Oh, no, darling," Shelly purred, "I want to take them off."

She unhooked her tiny bra and let it pop free of her enormous thrusting tits. Don groaned as his eyes locked on those fantastic melons. Then she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and started inching them down.

Don watched, helpless and fascinated, as she worked her panties lower and lower. He saw her flame-colored bush emerge, and then the panties were sliding down her nice long legs. She kicked them away and stood there naked.

"You like what you see, Don?" She smiled. "You can have it. You can have it all, right now."

Joan held her breath. Shelly was making it pretty damned hard for Don to refuse, but surely he wouldn't cheat on Vicky? He sat there open-mouthed, taking in Shelly's luscious body, and then the crotch of his jeans started to swell.

"Aha," Shelly chuckled, "I thought you'd be interested."

Don looked down at his lewdly tented fly and blushed. "Now, just hold on, Shelly," he said hoarsely. "I'm a married man. I don't cheat on my wife."

But Shelly wasn't taking no for an answer. "Don," she cooed, "I'm not trying to break up your marriage. It's just that I'm so horny. All I want is a quickie, and nobody will ever know about it. Please?"

She bent down, her stiff pink nipples grazing his chest and kissed him. She shoved her hot little tongue into his mouth. Don gave a muffled groan and almost flew out of his chair. Joan watched his ears turn red.

It looked like a losing battle. Joan couldn't even blame him for getting so aroused. After all, Shelly was a beautiful sexy young woman, and she was throwing herself at him, begging him to get it on with her.

Shelly finally pulled back, leaving Don with lust-glazed eyes and an even bigger hard-on. "Just a quickie," she said huskily.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his chair. The next thing Don knew, he was on the grass, on his back, and Shelly was tugging at the zipper of his jeans.

"Shelly," he moaned, "the neighbors might see us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.