Neighbor's Teasing Wife - Cover

Neighbor's Teasing Wife

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two neighbors decide that the best way to keep their marriages from going stale, is to put some excitement into it by swapping husbands. Especially after watching them make it with the divorcee down the street.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Frank was the first to recover his wits. "Close the door, Shelly," he snapped. "We don't want the whole neighborhood to see us."

"I'm sorry," the pretty redhead sighed as she shut the door. "I just lost my head when I saw what was happening."

"How come you didn't knock, Shelly?" Joan said angrily.

"And what are you doing here?" Vicky demanded.

Shelly turned red as a beet, redder than her own hair. "Oh, shit, I don't know what to say. I know I'm being very rude. But I was sitting home alone, just dying for some company, and I decided to do some visiting."

She paused and blushed even harder. "Anyhow, I walked up on the porch, and there was just a little gap in the drapes, and I peeked in and saw you guys. I just had to join you."

Joan and Vicky looked at each other. They'd gone to a lot of hard work to get their husbands back from Shelly, and now here she was horning in on their fun. The gorgeous divorcee just wouldn't stay out of their lives.

On the other hand, they knew just what she was going through. She hadn't seen Don or Frank all week, because they'd been busy fucking each other's wife. Shelly had to be frantically horny by now, and the two young wives could relate to that. They'd just had the same problem.

"Well, what do you think, honey?" Joan whispered. "I feel kinda sorry for her."

"Me, too," Vicky whispered back to her friend. "What the hell, why not let her join the party."

"And I've got another idea, too," Joan said. She turned to Shelly and spoke in a normal voice. "Shelly, we know you've been making it with our husbands."

Don and Frank turned as red as Shelly, and the lovely divorcee moaned. "Oh, God, I'm sorry! You must think I'm a terrible bitch. But really, I don't want to wreck your marriages. All I want is a man."

"I figured as much," Joan said gently, "and I might just have a man for you. My brother Jim is coming to visit in a few days. He's divorced, and he's just the right age for you. I know he'd go for you, so I'll invite you over a lot while he's here.

"Oh, Joan, you're wonderful," Shelly cried, running to her and hugging her. "Now, if I can just control myself till then."

"You don't have to, Shelly!" Vicky grinned. "We'd like you to join our party."

Shelly gave her a hug. "You two are great! You really understand."

Frank cleared his throat loudly and said, "We're glad you girls like each other, but do you think we could get in on the party, too?"

"Yeah, ladies," Don laughed, "what about us?"

"Oh, were we neglecting you guys?" Shelly cooed.

"Let's get 'em," Vicky cried.

"Yeah, here we come!" Joan laughed.

Frank and Don found themselves covered in females. Shelly stripped as fast as she could and joined Joan and Vicky in kissing, caressing, and tonguing the two laughing men. It was a happy tangle of bodies.

"Oh, boy, we must be dreaming!" Don laughed.

"Yeah, this is fantastic!" Frank leered.

"I just don't know how we're gonna take care of all these women, though," Don said, faking a worried look. "Maybe we should all watch TV instead."

"Over our dead bodies," Shelly declared. "Girls, let's have a huddle. We'll figure out how to deal with these apes."

The three women crouched together and whispered, while Don and Frank ogled them. It really was like a fantasy come true. They had a blonde, a brunette and a redhead all panting to get it on with them. They waited eagerly to see what plan the women would come up with.

Then the women turned to them, grinning wickedly. "Okay," Shelly said, "I think you guys are gonna love this."

"We're gonna take you one at a time," Vicky added. "Frank, you're first."

They jumped him. Suddenly Joan was practically sitting on his face, and Shelly and Vicky were crouching on either side of his stiff-standing cock. Don roared with laughter.

"You're outnumbered, partner!" he cried. "I sure hope you can handle the situation."

"I'm sure gonna try," Frank laughed.

Then he groaned as he felt not one but two hot juicy tongues lashing all over his cock. He peered between Joan's spread thighs and saw Vicky and Shelly going down on him, their pink tongues whipping greedily over his cock-meat.

"Holy shit!" he panted.

Shelly was working the top of his cock and Vicky was tonguing the lower part. Frank got so excited that thick globs of cream started oozing from his piss-hole. Vicky and Shelly gobbled the salty liquid like it was candy.

"Mmmmmm, I hope you don't mind sharing this with me, Vicky!" Shelly grinned.

"Not as long as you leave some for me."

Frank was glad he'd shot his load once already. Otherwise he would have been coming all over the place. Those two naughty hot tongues were driving him wild. And if that wasn't excitement enough, he had Joan's luscious-looking pussy only an inch from his face. It was swollen, creamy and inviting.

He reached up and folded back the golden fur of her bush, fully exposing the little hooded lump of her clit. His tongue shot out and contacted the supersensitive button, and Joan gave a wail of pleasure.

"Oooooooh, yesssss, baby, lick meeeee!" she cried.

Frank whipped his big hot tongue up and down over her clit, giving her hot stabs of pleasure. Joan creamed like mad, and as the thick hot juice poured from her pussy, Frank lapped it up and gobbled it.

"Mmmmmmm, honey, I love that," she moaned.

Frank got off on gobbling her cream and driving her wild with his tongue. His pretty blonde wife was so responsive, juicing all over his face. And at the same time he had those two pretty women tonguing his cock. It was just about all the excitement a man could take.

"Oh, shit, fantastic," he groaned.

Don had crawled up close to watch. He didn't feel envious or left out. He understood they had to take turns. All he felt was incredible lust as he watched the three lovely women working on his best friend. There was so much to watch, he hardly knew where to look.

He watched Vicky and Shelly lashing their gleaming tongues around and around Frank's stiff cock, licking up every drop of his dribbling cock-cream. His own cock gave a lusty jump and leaked sizzling juice.

Then he moved his eyes to Joan's wantonly exposed pussy. Frank's tongue was all over the hot swollen flesh, licking up her spurting cunt-juice, then returning to stab and tease her engorged clit. Joan had her head thrown back, and she was whimpering in ecstasy.

"Oh, baby, that's so damned good," she sobbed. "Lick me all over, Frank, don't stop!"

Don felt a powerful urge to grab his cock and jack off, but he decided to save his hard-on for more exciting things. Somehow he'd manage to hold out till it was his turn with the girls, but it wasn't going to be easy. His lust was at fever pitch.

He wondered how in hell Frank was holding out. The guy had a hot pussy right in his face and two women tonguing his cock. It had to be damned difficult to keep from coming in a situation like that.

"Mmmmmm, I want more of this stuff," Vicky moaned as she hungrily gobbled Frank's cream.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.